Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Skill Reallocation Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Will Skill Reallocation Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Will Skill Reallocation Empty Will Skill Reallocation

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:27 pm
Will Skill Reallocation QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Henrex Astillon
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t17322-hybrid-henrex-astillon-the-living-tempest-approved-0-3

» Upgrading:

Will Skills
Willpower/Determination: Advanced
Mental Deduction: Adept
Pain Endurance: Master
Focus: Master

To...

Will Skills
Willpower/Determination: Master
Mental Deduction: Advanced
Pain Endurance: Master
Focus: Advanced

» Why: The more and more that I looked at Henrex's will skills, the more I felt that they didn't suit him. I'm mainly doing this so that his Will Skills feel more accurate to him as a character, as well as to decrease the amount of Masters that he has -- since it doesn't fit him, and he doesn't need that many. But, there is a more in-depth explanation, which I will go into now.

Willpower: This is the most important skill that Henrex has ever shown throughout his life. Henrex has always been someone to have an extreme level of determination and will, which is something that has only been further increased with the people he's met, the fights he's been in, and the goals that he wishes to complete and attain for himself, and those around him. Willpower is always something that will be at the very core of Henrex's being -- A Will of Fire that can never be extinguished.

Focus: The reason that this is decreasing is that of one, simple reason -- his sanity. Henrex's mind has slowly been growing more and more unstable ever since September of 2416. His sanity has been teetering on the edge ever since then, and naturally, Henrex would not be able to have such a high level of Focus as a result of this. However, this is something that also ties into another object on this list, which perfectly segways into...

Mental Deduction: Henrex is a pretty smart person. He's created many things, from Aerasanya, the Conquest of Destiny -- to Kyukenju, the Archery Gauntlet. Henrex is someone who can be considered a genius in the terms of invention. However, it doesn't end there. While Henrex is a fairly impressive creator and inventor, this also ties into the various amount of combat that he's been in during the eight hundred years of him being alive. Henrex is a pretty good strategist, often times learning and planning as he goes, often causing him to have to create his plans on the fly, making various backups in case his prime one fails. So, with all of this said, I feel like having his Mental Deduction to Advanced is something that is pretty well justified.

» Extra: N/A

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Skill Reallocation Left_bar_bleue16000/1Will Skill Reallocation Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Will Skill Reallocation Empty Re: Will Skill Reallocation

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:16 pm
[mod]Approved, I don't see any problems with this reallocation.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum