Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing the World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Healing the World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Healing the World - Page 2 Empty Re: Healing the World

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Had she just ignored half of the questions that he had asked and in the process denied him any sort of actual revelations? Sure, in this world one couldn't always get what they want, but still it was extremely rude to just pick and choose what questions one answered during a dialogue. Steiner had answered, without a doubt, all of the young lady's questions without hesitation, and yet here she was withholding major facts that would help him at least half-way understand what she was saying. Instead, he was now just staring blankly at her, and was filled with more questions than actual answers as to what the hell she had meant in the first place.

He had to shrug it off, do his best with what he had in regards to understanding what was going on, and keep trying to at least hold a steady conversation. In the back of his mind he could hear Sylvia laughing at him, after all he had been the one who had wanted to talk to her in the first place, and though she seemed to be friendly for the moment she was now causing him a great deal of mental distress. "I know that, but it is fine to take some time for yourself once, and a while. And that is what I'm doing.", Steiner said as if reassuring himself as to why he was out here and trying his best to rationalize his isolation from the outside world. He fully intended to return to doing what he had done before and though he had been building this garden, his training regiment had not stopped, and in fact he was spending more time than usual training himself to get stronger, faster, and more dependable.

The garden was merely a side task, something he wanted to do with the time that he had that wasn't consumed by his lust to grow stronger. "Besides, I fully intend to return to business as usual in a few weeks... I just need a better grasp of who or what I am is all. After all, if I go doing what I used to do with no understanding of what I am truly capable of I would be more of a detriment than a help to the people I'm trying to aid.", he said speaking the absolute truth as he scratched the back of his head. He, much like Ulv, was recently remade, and though he could feel his new power deep within himself, he had very little clue how to wield it. Sylvia was a great source of information about this power, but she didn't hold the keys to unlocking his potential. In fact she had only helped heighten the mystery over helping him discover the truth to how to actually wield this amazing strength inside.

Internally he shrugged, as it couldn't be helped. Sometimes you have to do things by yourself, and much like Ulv's unknowing of how to garden or work the Earth, Steiner was completely clueless in regards to using his new strength. Still, it wouldn't deter him from trying to improve, and actually find some way to unlock the door to his strength, but it would probably be a lengthy process to do so, and one he wasn't entirely sure he could do by staying at the garden. "So, no gardening or farming for you then! You should really pick up gardening though, Ulv. It is quite therapeutic to grow something as delicate as a flower up from nothing...it is like nurturing life from nothing. Sort of reminds you that we all start out so small and insignificant, but with hard work...dedication....and patience any seed can become something truly splendid.", he said with a wide grin on his face, maybe to encourage her to pick up the hobby, or maybe because it did indeed hold a great deal of spiritual significance to him.

"I do suppose that if that is the off table, you could always help me pick a few of the herbs that are ready for harvest, and we could talk some more. Being isolated in the desert while I have tended this garden has left me wanting for interaction and you have been a great help so far in that regard. So if you don't mind me taking up a bit of your time... I would really like to continue chatting?", he said maintaining his wide grin as he asked her to just stay and talk while they harvested his ripe vegetables and herbs.

Healing the World - Page 2 OlBPPj4
Healing the World - Page 2 VewULRr
Healing the World - Page 2 AQodtc6
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing the World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Healing the World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:47 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Healing the World - Page 2 6EdIfMt

He sounded boring, it sounded boring, everything was boring. When did he get so boring? She didn't even know him and she knew that it was all so boring. He was talking strange and almost defeatist manner as if there were so many things outside of his reach, when he only needed to shuffle down the couch a little, and there it sat. People like this never made sense to her, plus she needed to do the thing with her thought where she made cool new stuff and that was always both enticing and engaging. Which, as of yet, aside from the Tulpa, she failed to get from him.

"I hear a lot from your mouth, and a lot from your heart, Fran-Man. Something happened. Maybe several somethings. And you have squirrelled yourself away in this patch of earth, doing something that will intensely keep yourself occupied. Something where you can do rather than having to think, most of the time. There is a bit of time to think, but you don't have to do it too often, which is the perfect balance, you think. You talk as if there is nothing outside this dome of garden that you could possibly hope to reach. When there is a town a few hours away, were you to keep to a brisk run. If you want interaction so much, it is there, you just have to go and grasp it. But the walk there will give you nothing to do but think, and you want to avoid that. The more a person needs to think, the less they want to do it. And I am very much at fault for that one myself. I should sit down and think, find out why I was made, who created me, and why there are people in the world that tug at me. But it is scary, and I don't want to find out that I am just here to play stop-gap for another. So I avoid it"

She then turned back to Steiner, and gave him a proud grin. But, one with pride for Steiner, not herself.
"But I am not a Hero. I am just a girl. Running around, being a nuisance, and stealing things from people's brain mines. You, are the Hero. So make sure that those few weeks are truly a few weeks. And not just an excuse to yourself"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing the World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Healing the World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:58 pm

There was a silent moment. Maybe too long of a silent moment between the two as Steiner listened intently and consumed what she had to say hungrily. As much as he wanted to tell her she was wrong and that he wasn't here hiding from things, that he wasn't squirreling away into a corner of the world, and isolating himself off in his little garden while tensions escalated. But he couldn't. He was silent even as she had finished speaking to him and giving him her opinion of the situation, an opinion which was extremely accurate, and made him question what he was really doing here. If it were truly just because he wanted to, then why wasn't he still training as well, and visiting the town or exploring the world, and learning?

Had the silence reached an awkward point? Had he been staring blankly at the young lady for far too long? He couldn't tell, his mind was running a thousand miles a second trying his best to think about why it was so imperative that he remain here, and the thought of him looking dumbly at the amazonian warrior in front of him had not penetrated that line of thinking. After a while and a distant howl of the desert wind over the fields of his garden, Steiner finally realized the truth of it all. The undeniable truth that he couldn't ignore. He was in hiding, running from his responsibilities because the power that he had scared him, and he didn't want to risk hurting other people if he decided to flex his new muscles against a powerful enemy.

Before he came here, he had almost killed a man in Vastime, and before that he had blacked out and went on a Hollow killing spree. Whatever power he had, it was unstable, and it was destructive, but more importantly, it scared the living shit out of him. What if he lost control? Just how many innocent lives could he live with weighing down his conscious with? It was with that thought process in mind that he had turned to this garden as a way of healing for his soul, starting new life to replace the lives he had snuffed out when he had blacked out. Yet really this had done the opposite for him, he supposed. He had hid himself away, deciding to not even bother with testing his power, and pretend that he was like he used to be.

But he wasn't.

He was a different being entirely to the young man that he used to be and he had for far too long tried to remain that young man. He was stagnating himself and this young woman in front of him had woken him up. "I suppose starting a garden in a desert is quite boring.", Steiner spoke for the first time in a long time as he evaluated the crops around him as he spoke in a new tone. "I guess we are the same in a few ways...we are scared of what we have become.", Steiner said as he looked down at his gloved hands, removing the gloves as he did so all too carefully, and letting out a sigh. How long had it been since he had felt his fingers in the cool breeze? "The first step to us getting over that fear is to face it... no more running away, no more hiding. Just full on facing it and making that fear our bitch.", Steiner said with finality as he walked over to a shovel a few feet away, pausing inches away from it.

The last time he had touched something with his bare hands he had changed it, how he had done it was a mystery, but the result was compelling. Lifting up the shovel with outstretched hand it was only milliseconds before the shovel began to morph. Rust fading away, metal becoming as good as new, no, better than new, and the wood used to make the shaft becoming a polished wood type that was thick, but light. In essence, the shovel had become the best possible version of itself. "I can't be afraid anymore, with all of this power I have an obligation to protect people...after all, I'm a hero.", Steiner said with a smile as he turned back to face Ulv. He was brimming with confidence when he began to make his way to her before stopping a good few feet away. "You're right, Ulv...about everything. I didn't want to think because what I am has scared me for so long, but I have to face that if I'm to move forward. If I stay here and sit at this garden all I will be doing is stagnating and I can see that you are the same way. Running away from the problem will only make the problem worse for you later on.", he said the smile never wavering from his face, but concern passing through it, not for himself, but for Ulv.

"So lets work together to conquer our fears because we can't let fear dictate our actions...not anymore.", he said with a nod as he dropped the shovel which seconds later began to decay into its' worst possible form. The wood twisting into worthlessness and the metal becoming absolutely useless for anything let alone digging.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing the World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Healing the World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Now it was his time to stare. And he took to it grandly. Ulv cocked her head, not entirely sure he was alright, and then just shrugged and dropped on the ground with a 'pomf'. One deep breath, and one set of closed eyes, and she was ready to start feeling what was in her heart. His Tulpa had sparked some sort of innate understanding within herself, as if she knew what she was doing and thought she could do it better. Her magnum opus was going to get opus'd up to be 2.0. Maybe. The theory she had concocted was a confusing one.

The Earth beneath one's feet was vast and unparalleled in it's size, and yet there was something to it, something in it that gave it life. She imagined herself stood on a plain of infinite width, one of the many that existed on the Earth. Everything was infinite until proven finite. Here, she wielded abstract creations of her mind. At first, she thought tentacles, but they put her off, so she went with long arms instead. Here, would be the place where she could communicate with the Earth, and hitch a lift, as it were.

Plunging her arms into the Earth, she was immediately flung outwards with her mind within her mind, to become intimately aware of the true scale and scope of The Earth. As a side-benefit, it helped with the visualisation of her Earth-Grasping Step, but that wasn't the main thing. The main thing was avoiding getting overwhelmed by the - rather literal - astronomical size of Earth, in comparison to her own. It took her by storm and gave her not a single second to understand what was going on. So luckily, she was broken from her reverie by Steiner.

"Mmm, for me I was scared of what I was born with. Such fear, following the man's death, that my Zanbibbidibap was issue a pair of thick shackles that weighed him down and crippled him for most of his life. T'was sad" Ulv told Steiner, before getting up. She could remember The Earth, but it was like a dream. Easier to deal with here. As was the Fran-Man now he had decided to pick up the Hero Shovel and start doing things.

"I like your zeal, but there is as much danger in charging headlong into the unknown as there is staying curled up in a corner for the rest of your life. You are perfectly located right now to realise the maximal of your abilities. When you know how strong you can be, then you can measure how strong you have to be. Control comes from understanding, and so instead of rushing headlong at the wall in front of you and going splat, understand the wall. Understand yourself. And then you can go out doing whatever it is heroes do"

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

The discarded shovel was now nothing more than termite ridden and rusted piece of junk that couldn't even perform its most basic function by the time Steiner began to listen to Mirja. Idly he shoved his hands back into his gloves, choosing to keep his hands far away from his clothes, and anything else that he wanted to remain actually functional. "Sounds depressing, though I don't know the man you speak of, but if he was shackled by his fear I can only imagine he felt like I did. Being weighed down and thinking about all of this stuff, fearing that if I do something before I fully understood myself then I would only be putting myself and others in danger.", Steiner stated with a nod of his head as he put his now gloved hands into his pockets. "Still, its better to learn from that. To not be shackled by fear and to act with courage, I suppose. At least then people will know that if you did die, you died with no regrets.", he uttered as he began to pace visibly in front of Ulv.

It was a routine of his for when he was deep in thought. Steiner had three of these routines, one was meditation, but that was more for when he was alone, and right now he was entertaining a guest. An eccentric guest who didn't want to tell him much about herself, but a guest none the less. The second routine was usually his stance practicing. After all he was a young man learning the ways of combat and he had been training by himself in the wastelands for a long time. Stance training was just practicing the general stances associated with several fighting styles and beyond that was nothing more. Steiner did his best thinking during that time, however it was not something he did in the presence of others. So, Steiner paced, and paced some more. Making a line in the sand as he did so.

"What do you recommend we do then? Test our limits and see how far we can actually go before we actually go full steam ahead? To me, that sounds like the absolute perfect idea as I don't want to get caught trying to do something, but not being able to really do it, and then end up getting killed.", Steiner said as he stopped pacing, a nice sized line formed from the pacing he had been doing for a bit. "I know it would be a lot to ask...", Steiner said turning to face Ulv with a small smile on his face as he placed his arms around his chest. "Would you mind helping me test my limits? To see how far I can go without passing out or wearing myself down? If you are intent on doing things on your own and learning about yourself in private then I understand and I won't keep you away from it any longer. But I feel like we can accomplish more by working together to understand our own skills, plus it never hurts to have someone to bounce ideas off of, right?", Steiner said in a cheerful tone, trying his best to enlist the aid of his new comrade in the crusade against fear.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:13 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

It bounced about her head in a manner that made her want to study it intensely until she understood it. The Earth. It was beautiful, and for once it wasn't The Wind's insistence that pushed her on to want to master this. It was her own. Her own desire to truly see what was given to her, this inheritance. Maybe she didn't have to fear what was coming, if she could learn something like this on the way? Was this how she who came before got offed? The Road To Damnation is paved with cool techniques that blow your mind?

Still, there was a Steiner to consider before anything else. And so with an internal sigh she put that away for elsewhere, and focused on the here and now. She had a puppy here, and he needed throwing at something so he could know how hard he could bite. So she took a step back and shut her eyes, taking a breath and then beginning to sing. A short, single verse as her need was very small. She just needed a direction.
"Hajimari no hikari, Kirali... kirali. Owari no hikari Lulala lila" her voice was soft and beautiful, as if crafted with love to perfection. As she sung, wind started to play about her hair, and blew softly around her, before unmissibly blowing eastward. She looked east, got a few barings, and then nodded. "Alright! We are going to go get your limits on some people that deserve to get splattered. Punching a bag is fine, but there is nothing that can replace a proper combat situation. Something that you can really sink your teeth into and not have to worry about what innocents might get hurt in the crossfire. There are no innocents around where we are going"

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 pm

While the road to damnation was paved by those that did not have the patience to wait, the road to success was paved by those that were willing to push the envelope. As much as Steiner had enjoyed just relaxing in the garden and letting his trouble slip by him, Ulv had lit a fire under his ass that even she probably didn't understand. Steiner had always been one to jump at the first glance of a new type of training or at the proposition training in any form that allowed him to grow stronger. His need for strength was, of course, completely due to his want to protect people. One couldn't protect anyone if you weren't strong enough to even protect yourself. Much like Ulv believed, he was a puppy, but he wished to grow into a strong guard dog, strong enough to protect the people that mattered to him the most, and the people who couldn't protect themselves. This was important to him and he wouldn't allow himself to sit idle and wait for the comprehension to get to him via meditation. No, a harder method was necessary.

Much like all of Mirja's training sessions he had with her, he needed the crash course. Life and death situations always brought out the best and the worse in people, so to learn his strengths and his weaknesses he needed to truly be tested in a situation much like that. Ulv's singing snapped Steiner out of what he had been thinking of before. It was a beautiful verse, one that carried with it some sort of power, as the wind shifted direction, and began to blow from the completely opposite way of where it had blown from before. "You need to teach me how to do that. It might not have much battle application, but it is pretty cool.", he said with complete honesty as he tried to mimic the lyrics out loud to only stop when it became clear he had no idea what she said. So to not embarrass himself or insult her, he stopped, and listened to what she was saying.

"So we are going to a place where I can just go all out without worrying about the repercussions? Sounds like the perfect place to get some training done if you ask me!", Steiner exclaimed as he went to go grab his backpack from beside his tent. The backpack held all of his weapons, even the sword he had gained from his time with Mirja in the catacombs, and he would need his weapons if he was going to fight anyone. He stepped up to Mirja with a smile on his face and confidence in his stance, and got ready for her to lead the way to the fight that he was seeking. "If you don't mind me asking...who are you taking me to go fight? Do you plan on participating as well? I'm kind of interested in seeing how you fight.", Steiner asked and wondered at the same time as he had yet to see Ulv in combat. He found the thought of fighting side by side with her to be quite exciting as it was always cool to see new things.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:09 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv smiled awkwardly at the idea of teaching Steiner how to do what she had just done. Could she really shorten the story of what she had just done into something that she could tell him easily? Hmmm, sure she could.
"Uhh, well. That...Basically the wind is alive and it really likes me. We'll have to get it to feel the same about you before you can even start to do anything like that. I'm still getting to grasp with it myself, but it keeps telling me to do something, and did help me out this one time I needed to get somewhere very sharpish" Ulv explained, before looking to where they were going, and setting off at a run. When compared to the blitz-speed that Mirja moved at near constantly, it was a slug through custard. But it had fire and passion behind it. And a smile.

"Who we are going to fight are a group of evil bastards. Taking their factory out is a good thing but I am also going to look into where others are. They make these strange candies that are drugs in disguise. Feed them to girls and then mold them into whatever they want, whore or worker or assassin. I'm going to crush their operation one man at a time. This is one of the major hubs of the continent, which is why we are hitting it, to both cripple production and see were the others are. Heroism can't just be blind and at whatever you can see. It must be focused, direct, and with a plan before and a plan after. If you start a fight, then be sure you can finish it to the last man that stands against you. Prepare your wits, Fran-Man, for today there will be glory and victory" she told him, with a broad grin. And then they run. It was quite a while, and as advertised, Steiner had time to think, before they arrived at a large building. A bulding that had it's doors sharply kicked in by Ulv.

"Greetings, Shitbags of the Earth. We are here to beat your face in~!"

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

So it wasn't something that she full understood yet, but her explanation of the wind being alive would be like him explaining that the Earth itself was alive. He decided not to press the issue as there were far more important things going on than the want to learn how to get the wind to favor him in some fashion or another. After all, the earth favored him, and that was probably all the help he would need for the time being. Steiner reached into his bag pulling out the sword from the catacombs and strapping it to his side just in time to see Ulv blitz off into the distance.

"Hey wait for me! Jeeze, whatever is going on she sure is in a rush.", he said as he too began to rush after her at no where near the speed level to be catching up to or running next to her, but good enough to trail a safe distance behind her. He cursed himself for not training more and honing his new skills, but he understood that there was only so much that could be done with how recently he had obtained these powers. He had not helped things by hiding himself away either, but he wouldn't be hiding anymore, and would definitely be working tirelessly to get his new powers under his control. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he definitely had the will and the knowledge to unlock his powers secrets.

"So this factory produces such horrible things? Then this is the right thing to do...we will smite them from the face of this Earth. That is the justified reaction to such horrors and the absolute filth that they are trying to spread.", Steiner said in response to the subject matter. In truth he was wondering how she knew of such things, but that wasn't the important thing. The most important thing was putting a stop to all this villainy and saving these women from future torment at the hands of their tormentors. Not just the women who were currently influenced, but the women that they hoped to influence in the future. It was important to annihilate this factor and do very much the same to every single factory that they had under their control as allowing one to remain open would only continue the spread of their devious candy.

To allow even one factory to stand would be a cruel joke to the innocent people's lives that had been ruined by the people running them. And Steiner, well Steiner wasn't going to allow such a thing to continue to exist, not if he had anything to say about it. Once they arrived at the factory, an imposing building to say the least, Steiner drew his sword as the more gun-ho Ulv decided to kick the doors in. Loud shouting followed as Ulv made her presence known and Steiner's senses flared as he felt hundreds of people of varying energy levels begin to scatter around inside of the building. More than likely he could consider all of them threats, but there was a possibility that some of them were merely indentured servants or innocent civilians waiting to be corrupted by the treacherous drug being manufactured here.

"Those who defile the Earth and corrupt its creations shall be purged!", Steiner shouted as he too entered the building with Ulv.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:48 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv looked at Steiner as he did his announcement, and it was quite...well, quite strange. Like a weird zealot or something. They never went down well, but Ulv would make sure to keep an eye on him, just in case he went completely nutty. Still, before she could question his choice of words, the men pulled out guns from the holsters and aimed at Ulv and Steiner.
"Ohh, guns. That is a new one. Usually they just run at us with fists" Ulv exclaimed, nodding a bit before pulling off one of the large steel doors next to them, and using it as protection against the bullet storm.

When everyone ran dry, she threw the door at them, taking out quite a few men, and scattering the rest with a panicked cry. Ulv looked to Steiner, a little confused at what she was baring witness too.
"Huh, running. That is also not one I have seen. Usually they are just mindless and charge until they are all gone. This place..." She didn't finish her sentence, as the man who looked like a boss-man swallowed some sort of blood-red egg with a face. Her first thought, was that cyanide pills had really grown in appearance, but that was blasted out of the water by him expanding, and turning into a giant goat monster.

"Well, I shall leave this one to you, ohh purger of greatness" She tipped her invisible hat to Steiner, and then ran away. Not the most glorious of actions, sure, but he was a guy who wanted to let loose, and she wanted to see how he could do, one on one against the giant goat. Ulv herself, may or may not have been able to beat it, but Steiner...well, he would determine his own path. Plus, it might light up his hero fire.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum