Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Empty Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:11 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf 6EdIfMt

There was never peace, regardless of where one went, regardless of what time. After World War Three, Hollows were everywhere, and the Arrancar took advantage of this to ensure they had foot soldiers to take control of small villages and having these tiny kingdoms where they ruled. It was not a great swath of land, but it was theirs, and they enforced it with might of their hollow pets. That was, of course, until some wandering hero burst into the place and started wrecking shit. Destroying Hollows, rescuing damsels, inspiring the populace and generally being an irritant for the Arrancar that just wanted to rule here in peace.

It was like a man couldn't use fear and force to keep slaves under his rule in peace. What was the world coming to.
"God damn son of a bitch! Why are you messing with my people?! Just, fuck off!" Ahh, the dulcet tones of an angelically voiced Arrancar, such a broad vocabulary, and such a brilliant execution of his words. How could a girl compete with that? As neigh-insurmountable as the task was, Ulv certainly gave it a go by punching the man in the face, and the following up with a round-house to his side, and finished up with a flowing kick to the head, using the force from her first kick to ricochet off and switch legs, adding force to the blow and sending him sprawling.

The Arrancar, crashing to the ground painfully, spluttered and cursed as it got back up. It worked itself into a frenzy of anger and then charged at Ulv. Taking a side-on stance with one fist's knuckles touching the other, she added a slight twist to her body and waited for him to come in range. When there was but one step left between them, she snapped her fists outwards,one thrusting towards the Arrancar and the other going directly away from him, all while her whole body rotated slightly. Ulv controlled the force within her, focusing it all to her arm, and specifically her fist as it made contact with his chest. Lacking the truly phenomenal force she used to have, she needed to be much better with the application of what she did have. Thus, a well-executed Female Dragon Fist was used to end the Arrancar.
'Got a thing for Chinese Marital Arts right now, huh? Be careful with that one, at any rate. Even you can't take multiple uses' Hvit chimed in, just as Ulv was getting what she meant by that.

The moment of impact, Ulv felt her arm, and then her entire body shaken with the force of recoil. It wasn't painful, but it was a strain to keep her footing where she was and not get thrown backwards. That, was what Hvit meant. using it repeatedly would strain her body to breaking point. Usually, she would have to use Yijin Jing to prepare her body, and while she had that on her to-do list, it had yet to be done. The poor Arrancar, it seemed, had also not used such an art, and took the full brunt of Ulv's Female Dragon Fist.

The Arrancar's chest collapsed inwards, and he was knocked off his feet, sent sprawling to the ground, where he met his demise. The people of the village watched quietly, but when the Arrancar was defeated, they erupted in a mass cheer. Freedom, at last!

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Kai Lam
Kai Lam
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Left_bar_bleue34500/99999Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (34500/99999)
Tiers:

Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Empty Re: Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am

ENTER KAI LAM'S POST

For Kai, battling beasts and monsters in the Wastelands of the world was just another Monday. Having a long track record of training his body and mind in the most vicious of environments, including at one point in the Demon World itself, the Vanguard Warden had long since become accustomed to fighting in ridiculous situations. Today was no different. A kilometer or so away from a small village currently occupied by monsters of another world, Kai stood facing down a dozen gargantuan Hollows, corrupted souls damned to consuming both humans and their brethren alike. The barren, cracked ground beneath his feet rumbled from the Hollows' every movement. Despite their hulking bodies literally blocking out the sun and casting a shade over him, Kai remained calm and collected. In fact, his eyes weren't even open. The man was breathing slowly and seemed to be meditating, which served to further infuriate the great beasts meaning to kill him. And then it began.

In a single motion Kai's eyes opened, revealing green irises which almost seemed to consist of blazing flames, and he assumed an aggressive stance with long-time weapon Erphtal in his hands. With a burst of flame from underneath his feet, Kai was launched into the air and swung his guandao directly at the closest Hollow's mask. The weapon struck true, easily cleaving its target's head in half. Immediately after, he used another blast of fire to send himself in another direction, dodging another of his enemies' attacks. Responding in kind, Kai fired an explosion of fire from the tip of Erphtal directly at his attacker, vaporizing the beast in a matter of seconds. Two down. Despite the chaos of battle, his thoughts remained calm in the face of danger. This was hardly Kai's first rodeo.

Now safely on the ground, Kai prepared to take on the rest of his foes. The human warrior sent his large polearm flying, the blade piercing through his third victim's mask and shattering it instantly. At the same time, Kai rushed another Hollow and landed a flame-infused punch square against its large belly, sending ripples throughout its body before a hole opened where the beast's stomach had been. Four. Turning to face the largest of the monsters, Kai sprinted at his new target before leaping forward and doing a somersault, creating a five meter tall arc of jade flame from the tip of his right foot. Once he landed, the arc continued and burned straight through the Hollow's body vertically. Before Kai had a chance to react, all seven of the other Hollows jumped at him simultaneously, dogpiling on the man while he was still distracted by his most recent victim.

Suddenly an explosion of bright green fire burst out from underneath the corrupted spirits, quickly growing into a full fledged inferno over twenty meters wide. Once they were entirely enveloped, the flame stopped growing before dissipating only a short moment later. All that was left was a seemingly untouched Jian Yijun standing alone amongst ashes. After patting away the ash and dust on his jacket, Kai started walking toward the nearby settlement to deal with who or whatever was there now that he was all warmed up. Before even reaching the town he could hear a great commotion coming from it, causing Kai to break out into a sprint. The damaged buildings and ruined structures belied the happiness radiating throughout the village, a fact which was made clear as Kai made his way into its square and was greeted by the image of dozens of people cheering. The focus of the cheering seemed to be a muscular young woman who had apparently already dealt with the town's oppressors. Once the excitement died down a little, Kai approached her and introduced himself with his hand held out for a shake. "Hi, name's Kai. I take it you're responsible for all this?"

Coding Altered From:
[THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:24 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Mobbed by people, she was kind of amazed that she got this kind of reaction. Surely she wasn't that good, was she? Just punched a few guys and saved a few people. It made her blush to be treated like this. But she took it happily, kissing hands and shaking babies as required of her, until she got to a man who was certainly a cut above the rest. Maybe the mayor of the town? If so she should give him smiles and be nice to him, because boss people deserved respect like that, or something to that effect.

"The breaking of the village, or the punching of the bad guys? Because, I only punched the bad guys, the village was broken before I got here. And will be unbroken when I unget here. Leave. Why did I say unget?" She seemed to trail off onto a tangent before snapping back to reality and nodding. "I punched the bad guys, and now we need to fix the village. And make it better. I mean, the houses aren't terrible, but could totally use some renovations and now is the best time to bring the renovations. I could bring you a few trees and you could get your carpenters to make the trees into useful stuff"

Ulv was totally rolling with the idea that the guy in the smart outfit and the big grin was the mayor of this place. Sure everyone else didn't have very well repaired and looked half starved as opposed to the well-fed expression of Kai, but that was just the corruption of those in power, no? She'd deal with him when he was no longer of any use. Right now she needed to see to the villagers and make sure that their lives got better from here on out.

Kai Lam
Kai Lam
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Left_bar_bleue34500/99999Soaring Dragon, Rushing Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (34500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:42 pm

ENTER KAI LAM'S POST

From her words and mannerisms Kai was led to believe the town's saviour was a bit, well, odd. She certainly didn't seem malevolent at all, but absentminded? Sure. Kai himself had plenty of his own character defects, so truthfully he was just happy someone had come along and helped out these people and their home. She may even be a potential Vanguard recruit....no, he was getting ahead of himself. For now Kai still had to ensure she posed no thread to these innocent people and provide what he could to help them rebuild. My carpenters?

Realizing he'd barely introduced himself, Kai immediately sought to correct this. "Ah, sorry. I'm actually not from this town. In fact, just got done dealing with some Hollows a little way's away. My plan was to take out whoever was here too, but you beat me to the punch. Literally, apparently." After a small chuckle to himself over his objectively lame pun, Kai kept speaking. "I agree the town could probably use some help with repairs. I'm not very good with a tools though, so I'll purchase the supplies. If you don't mind me asking, what brought you here anyway?"

Though a Warden in the Vanguard, Kai rarely met people who wanted to do good for the sake of doing good. This isn't to say he didn't know any good people, but regardless of race it seemed to be natural to seek some sort of incentive or hope to get a reward. While Kai didn't look down on those who thought this way, it was nonetheless exciting to meet individuals who did not.

Coding Altered From:
[THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:56 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv was told he wasn't the mayor, which made more sense. He didn't even look like the people around here, so him not being from around here, was a sensible thing. when told, Ulv just grinned and scratched her head.
"Sorry, I thought you were the guy because you are very well dressed to be wandering about, without a home being right directly here. Unless you are the kind of person that wanders about really well dressed and has a home like, realllly far away from where you are. But then what do you do if you need your outfit ironed?" She pondered the mystery, that had just been put forward. As for herself, well she definitely looked like a wandering vagabond. Her overalls were tatted and well worn, her hair was a scraggly mess, and she didn't have any shoes on. Almost as if she was a wandering begger of punch, or something.

"As for what brought me here, well...We shall walk and talk!" Ulv exclaimed, heading off in a direction with vigerous glee and hoping he would follow, because she started talking regardless. "I am here because I was attracted by a fight. The chance of getting a fight was a good one, and so I came here and was rewarded with my coming here by a fight. It wasn't a very good one. I didn't learn very much. But I am hoping to find a better one in the future. A lot of people these days are weaklings who rely on magic powers to do their fighting for them, so I rarely get a good brawl" She unloaded why, without hesitation or restraint. Either a girl that trusted everyone, or a girl that didn't really care. And those that didn't care, usually had a reason...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum