Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:14 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] 6EdIfMt

Song: Imperishable [Ambient Touhou] - Artist: n/a

Crowds never were Liu's thing. Sure, she could observe a lot from them, but witnessing them from a distance did far more for her than being caught up in the dead center of attention. So, despite being the hostess of sorts to house this gala, The Devil in charge of this place found herself on the outside looking in. It was quite hard to ever feel attachment; save for when her heart simply could not withstand the utter torment of stress which comes with being a liberated spirit.

So, The Liberating Overseerer found herself under the moonlight of her domain. While swaying back and forth against the swingset nestled under a tree, the crimson eyes of the hooded maiden fixed themselves upon the moon above as she wondered what this new year was going to bring. Was it going to grant her new insights? The demise of everything she cared for? Or would her sense of self be eradicated by the conflicts of the world?

There were many questions mulling within her conscious which had doubts and concerns about this path of absolute liberation she yearned to keep herself, but she knew the only way to go was to become like water, flow with what happens and follow the stream of life's river to find where it will take her soul. So, it is for this reason why she let out a melancholic sigh and set her sights to more material sentiments as she observed the people devouring their food, making merry and seemly being at ease; despite the fact many rivaling factions were getting all but a little bit too cozy under her domain.

If nothing else, she was certain that under her control, both herself and Nizhuan could subjucate them easily enough if anything got out of hand. If this were out of her realm? She'd be greatly concerned. But in her own terrortiy? This was in her control. At least, that is what she wanted to believe for now. There was enough concern on her plate.

All that mattered in this moment was the gentle rocking of her swing, the release of her tensions and the hope that whatever came next....would be pleasant.

A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty Re: A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only]

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 pm

COVERT OPERATIONS SQUAD CAPTAIN

HENREX ASTILLON

This still felt like a bad idea.

Even after being reassured countless times that everything would be okay, he still felt uneasy about the meeting of various powers -- as well as various alignments. Vastime, Monsuta, K-World, and even Shadow Fall were all gathering here for one purpose: social interaction and relaxation. In the middle of Hell, of all places.

But, like the Hostess of this event, large crowds were not his forte. Therefore, it would only be natural for him to seek for a place that was quiet and desolate, rather than loud and full. So, the man stepped away from Malia, promising that he would be back soon, before wandering the Temple of Sinners, eventually finding his way to where their missing hostess was.

At first, Henrex simply stood from afar, watching her with curiosity. The Rakshasa Demon was simply observing the gala as it was. A soft smile spread across his face as he came to a rather easy conclusion -- she was similar to him, in the way that she was not exactly the best around crowds. But, there was something else that Henrex could sense -- as a being that controlled and consumed the emotion that he could sense within Liu.

Thus, Henrex would begin to walk up the Hell Demon, his hands briefly forming the sign of To, gathering the energy that would be used to grant the calm aura of To in the form of a single ball that would glow with a warm, orange light. Holding the orb at his side, Henrex would stand merely a few feet away from the Hell Demon, before using his other hand to softly push a gust of wind forward and cause the swing that she sat on to begin moving a bit faster.

"You look very nice, Liu."

His voice would be barely higher than a whisper as he stepped forward, tilting his head towards the moon, before turning back to the world below. The small orb of energy would dissipate, turning into a flow of orange light that would drip down to the smallest of particles, flowing out into the evening air. Henrex looked at the crowd below.

"Not a fan of crowds either, I assume?"

As he said this, Henrex's prowess with the control over storms would allow him to create a cloud made purely from spiritual energy, to which he would rest himself on it next to Liu. Letting out a soft sigh of his own, Henrex began to reach out with his power, gently beginning to siphon out the negative energy that the demon emitted -- however large or little that may be -- consuming it and taking it upon himself. During this, Henrex's gaze turned from the scenery to the palm of his hand.

"I can sense concern in you. It seems we both seek a form of liberation right now, don't we?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty Re: A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only]

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:12 am

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

A devil who possessed the title of an overlord of the demon realm could sense when someone was coming a mile away if they so wished to. So it's why the body of The Liberating Overseer found itself easing in tension when the Covert Squad Captain discovered her little hiding place. If anything, it was a welcome presence as she assumed the figure who approached wouldn't irritate her presence.

"Of course. I may not be one to care too heavily for my aesthetics, but I have said I'm quite the looker by many demons and Vastime offical alike."

There was an air of confidence, relaxation and openness heard within the voice of Liu as her face eased over into a gentle smile. And the reason for this is because while she wasn't a person who indulged much in vast crowds, one-on-one situations with people were rather simple in nature to deal with. She could access their spirit, analyze them and think of ways to otherwise imprint the freeing essence of liberation to their mind, body, and soul. So, in this way, him coming here was perfect for what she was planning to do with him tonight.

"Crowds? A bore. It's hard to get to know anyone on any level of substance when you have to entertain so many eyes at once."

With a roll of her wrist, The Devil then motinoed for Henrex to take a seat next to him as she observed the male forming his little nimbus clouds of sorts to make himself right at home in her domain. From there, Liu took a moment to pause before bringing up the elephant in the room which was: liberating his soul.

So, following the half-breed finding a comfortable place for him to lounge with Liu, the woman could not help but turn her blood gaze to him as a small, but friendly smirk cracked across her face. There was something important that she wanted to say and it may be in his best interest to heed her call in this moment that they shared while they had the chance:

"I'm certain you haven't forgotten our last meeting, right? There must be something in the universe which brought you face to face with me. So, tell me, are you still interested in me finding that aspect of yourself to free, hm?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999A Missing Hostess [Liu] [Vastime Gala Event] [Open; Serious Plot Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 am

THE UNHOLY STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

Equally to Liu, Henrex found his own tension begin to melt away as he exhaled softly, glad that his approach was welcomed by the Hell Demon. So, as he relaxed in the presence of the liberator. he nodded solemnly in response to her. The smile that he had soon faded into a regular, blank expression as his hands rose to the headpiece of his poncho, untying the cloth and letting it rest in his lap as he brushed a few locks of his raven hair from his face.

"I can understand that. It becomes complicated to form a bond with someone in such a noisy and rowdy setting. But, it's not always a bad thing."

Henrex smiled at this thought, knowing that, while he wasn't fond of crowds, there were times where a multitude of those he knew and cared for was with him -- a small note for him that made him appreciate the warmth and rowdiness that came from his friends that he spent so many days of his life with, enjoying their company; even if it was rather chaotic at times.

As his head turned, seeing Liu's turn towards him from the corner of his vision, Henrex's mismatched eyes would soon meet the Hell Demon's. Blinking a few times as a smile taunted her lips, his eyes would close, a smile hinting at his own lips, before nodding again. How could he forget such a time? The second time that Henrex had interacted with Liu, and the time that she had taken a strange interest in him for the very reason that she was going to bring up tonight.

"Of course not. I couldn't forget something like that, could I?"

With a short pause, Henrex would sit up straight on the cloud.

"Yes. Immensely so, Liu. I've been trying to find a time to bring this up, but I was never able to find the proper time for it. That time...seems to be now."

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 am

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

"I'm a person that oversees events more than anything else. Rarely do I like to be in the spotlight myself, so you can call me a loner if you wish."

Indeed. The Devil Of Liberation found herself more keen to indulge in the sights others set before her then to partake in being the center of attention. It is in this way that she could forge complete readings of the people whom she interacted with. Being a creature which was forged in solitude, it was hard to imagine that this ex-hermit was not keen on placing herself into ultra social circumstances; despite the fact the words which flowed from her mouth seemed to have no restraint in most instances.

"Besides, I would not be able to unveil your own form of liberation if we were in the eyes of all those in the party."

With one eye open, Liu moved her right index finger, itched towards Henrex's chest and lightly gave him a touch which may fill his whole essence with a warmth. Being that this was her realm, it wasn't too difficult for the woman to have access to absurd amounts of her element of freedom. So she wanted to loosen the nerves of the male, make him feel at ease and as if his whole body was nothing more than a bird flying freely in the heavens itself.

"To be truthful: you are abusing your darker self. You will not find the equilibrium you seek if you fail to give it the same liberation as your yin."

Soon after speaking those words out into the world for Henrex to hear, shades of light and shadows began to twirl and dance around the likes of The Half-Breed. They were the essence of Liu's liberation, and the subjugation of Nizhuan. There was a mass hunger to be free which existed within the essence of The Devil, while at the same time a great hunger to subjugate and ruler over others. So instead of eradicating either of these elements, the whole of her complete being separated, divided them and allowed them to exist as separate parts which work together to make a whole creation to prevent their every being from shattering in on itself from the pressure within.

"My Liberation Flux can sense the disharmony of your current mind, body, and spirit. If you should allow me to have my way, I'll see to that all sides of yourself are accepted and you are birthed into a being who may reach this state of enlighted existence between both his light and dark counterparts."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm

THE UNHOLY STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

There was a sense of reflection that Henrex found within the Liberating Observer, one that was heavily resembling his own actions, and what really caused him to always be curious and relaxed in her presence, as well as having a small desire to seek her out. Thus, Henrex would find himself nodding once more in response.

"Likewise."

The single word would be all that Henrex would say, as his gaze soon found itself pinned on the hand of the demon that was reaching towards him. But, he didn't have a problem with it. She was not someone who he felt was threatening to him. Whatever she was doing, she most likely had plans for it. Thus, his gaze would soon revert back to the crimson stare of Liu.

The touch to his chest was brief, but the pulsating warmth that came after caused Henrex to let out a short gasp, as he wasn't expecting something such as this. This would soon be followed by a soft exhale of relief as he felt his worries and tensions burn away in the warmth that Liu had set in him. He felt simply at peace with himself, and with everything around him.

However, the next words of the demon caused Henrex's expression to darken and contort with worry; and it was because what she said was one-hundred percent true. There was a reason for it -- but it was still there. He did abuse the darker part of him. To him, it was like a cancer. It was something that deserved to be buried in the deepest parts of his soul, never to come to the surface. As a result of this, the male's body would begin to tremble slightly, a hand tightly gripping at the opposing limb's wrist.

"My darker self...needs to stay buried and suppressed."

Henrex swallowed hard as he found his hand clenching himself into a vice grip. He still found himself hesitant and restrictive, with anxieties and outright fear threatening to consume his heart and mind. So, it wouldn't be a surprise that Henrex was still having trouble overcoming this, and it would be easy for Liu to tell that there was something missing to what he was saying. There was something that was still hidden.

His head lifted and watched as light and shade moved around him in a conflicting dance of freedom and servitude. The male closed his eyes as this occurred, his hand loosening from his arm as he gave himself sight once more. It was his fear that made him so hesitant and limited on what he would and could do. It gave way and formed his inhibitions, terrified of what would come as a result.

Therefore, the next words that left Liu's mouth would be ones that caused Henrex to immediately snap to an even further level of attention.

"All sides of myself...accepted?"

He repeated the brief phrase as his head moved up to meet Liu's gaze. The idea and prospect were sound and were wanted. But, there was one more question that he wanted to ask before all of it began.

"T-This is probably a stupid question, but...if can you sense my darker self, what do you sense about it? I guess what I'm trying to say...what would you say makes my darker self? Does...that make sense?"

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:14 pm

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

"That is painful on so many levels. To restrict the shadow of your heart is to constrict your very essence. You are only causing your spirit to become further destabilized then to help it grow, flourish and become one with you."

A look of concern soon washed over the face of The Liberating Devil as she knew many souls in this world tried to conceal the abysmal aspects of their ego, sense of self and their vital embodiment. However, the pathway to enlightenment, freedom and the ability to rise above those constraints was to embrace these hidden aspects of a person's inner core. Refusing to do that invited the elements of discomfort, heartache, pain and woe into a person's life. And, judging by the stiff nature of Henrex's bodily reactions on that subject matter, Liu knew that she was not far from the mark with her assessments of the male's mental, spiritual and physical health.

"Your darker self-doesn't need to have control, but it must be free to have its thoughts, essence, and concerns brought to the forefront of your mind. To refuse this aspect is to embrace a life of total suffering. When you begin to accept this pain your spirit has amassed for what it is, it will no longer become your own personal hell and it may be used to further cultivate the growth of not only your own liberation, but the liberation of others whom wish to follow the same stream of life you've chosen to flow down on."

When her sentiments were allowed to be uttered out into existence for Henrex's point of view to absorb, The Liberating Devil soon fixed her stare on the male as he was curious of just how much this demonic creature understood of his instabilities. And, to that, Liu could only give a frank and clear answer:

"I don't fully understand your darker self."

There was a pause to compose her thoughts. As, of course, there was more to it than just those simple words.

"However, I am a being which is deeply in touch with the spiritual aspects of this world, Henrex. And as such, I can sense great disharmony in the aura that your energy exudes from itself. I can say that despite this world being influenced by the supernatural, not many are as in-tune to the finer details of a persons spirit such as myself and why I'm able to pick out this chaos within yourself with such a great insight."

So, of course, this was all leadling to one thing: Henrex needed to his story, vent out the frustrations of his inner turmoil and give it a voice to be expressed to begin the road of healing this state of unstable nature being molded within his body.

"....which is why I'd advise you'd begin telling me more about how you ended up in this state. The more you are able to visualize the pain, the further it's voice becomes matured. When you allow it to thrive alongside the light of yourself, you will realize the importance of having a balanced state of both positivity and negativity thriving together with one another."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:32 am

THE UNHOLY STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

Silence.

That would be the only thing had from Henrex for a good deal of time. There was a lot for him to take in, and therefore, he believed that he had to pay the utmost attention -- and speaking, to him, would break that. Thus, the only thing that Liu would be able to gain from Henrex while she was taking would the varying expressions that Henrex's face would be contorting to. Ergo, it would be a constant shift of different emotions that would form as gateways to Henrex's mind and thoughts, something that would give Liu a small idea of the thought process that the half-breed was going through.

As Henrex found himself fleeing further and further into the recesses of his mind, he was easily finding himself able to listen and process the words that Liu said. It was easy for him to understand that it was important for him to be able to allow this to happen, as this would generate more growth for him; allow a steadier flow of his being.

Thus, as he started pushing through the fear and inhibitions that forced themselves down his throat to prevent his words from ever leaving him, Henrex would finally speak.

"...I'm scared. I'm...so, so scared."

His voice became small as his hands clasped together in front of his face. It was as if the fear had reduced him back to a child, terrified of separation from his guiding parents.

"I'm so conflicted...I-I don't know what I should do. I'm constantly at war with myself, both inside and out. I'm a creature of sin, a-and...I'm constantly trying to fight it. There's so much about it that I'm trying to fight because..."

The male's body soon became hunched over as his whole face was enveloped by his hands.

"...Because...of the expectations that people expect me to meet. I-I'm scared that if...I let that part of me free...I-I'm afraid that I'll lose them. Hayden, Cirno, Arianda, Kimitsuki..."

His eyes widened with terror at just the thought of it. Dread loomed over him like the clouds overhead.

"I'm afraid of...being alone again. The feeling of isolation, the loneliness...It hurts. It hurts so much."

His hands moved in the midst of his jet-black hair, gripping the locks as his head lowered. He wanted to scream. He wanted to throw his head back, scream at the heavens until his voice gave out. It was so frustrating to have all of this on his mind! Yet he couldn't figure out how to say it!

"My body craves freedom and intimacy, yet...I feel so held back and restricted because of those around me. I don't want to be looked down upon...I-I'm so scared that I'll be ostracized."

Primal instincts raged through him like a fire, his thoughts briefly overtaken by them.

"A-And...and...gods, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore!"

His gaze moved to stare at the Liberating Observer in dismay. There would be one look in his eye: inhibition. He still was holding himself back. Gods, there was still a river that was trapped in his mind, aching for release. His fingers continued to coil and yank on the jet-black locks of his hair, his heart pounding in his chest.

A heart that neglected and restricted his needs, conforming himself to others.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 pm

THE LIBERATING OBSERVER

Enter Liu tounao
地獄の遊離した悪魔

Song: Slow Motion - Artist: Sidewalk Skeletons

Silence. Nothing but silence. It seemed uncomfortable for Henrex, but why would that bother The Devil of Freedom? Most of what The Overseer of Liberation did was executed in silence. Observing people from afar, not speaking and allowing them to venture to where their mind and spirit yearn to go was a part of her creed despite her lax and easy going nature. So, Liu remained poised as ever while allowing Henrex time to compose his thoughts.

After all, when the half-breed eventually opened his heart to her, this Devil Of Independence heard nothing but the utterings of a fearful soul vomiting its horrifying toxins out to the world around it. And, to her, it was a process of healing which allowed that frightened voice within to have presence and command. For when that terror is given the ability to become free with one's thoughts, as to will one's chains of enslavement which are attached to that fear be let go once it's acknowledged.

"Then be scared. Fear is not to be ignored or hushed. The first step to being fear is bringing your fears to light, realizing the worse circumstance and understanding that it is not as bad as your mind paints it out to be."

There was no judgment or harsh tone to be found in the words uttered out of the mouth of the oriental demon. Instead, her expression remained tender as a smooth smile eased over the demoness's luscious lips. Getting to the root of the heart was far more interesting than giving her tales of grand bravado which anyone with a hint of insight could see through. To expose one's honest self to another without refrain was an interesting sense of liberation to indulge in. And, it's for this reason why particles of gold light soon began to dance around the two; for Liu herself was feeding on this sense of independence being birthed into the world through the opening of his feelings to this Devilish Overlord.

"You should accept your sin, welcome who you are and allow that aspect of yourself to thrive as much as the positive qualities of your soul. You will only find more pain by denying who you are."

Again, this feeling of thick atmosphere penetrated the scene as Liu's body bled out maroon wisps of energy which yearned to consume this outpouring of emotional freedom. It was giving the woman a sense of internal satisfaction to allow another spirit to find their chains of internal subjugation broken; even if for a moment. So it's why she began to walk over toward the male, cease her movement and utter these words of reason to him:

"And why are you worried about the expectations of others? You are loved. What is the worse that will happen to those who have loved you? WIll you die? Will you lose everything? What is it that you fear? Recognize it for what it is: irrational fear. And then realize that those who have invested in you will not leave you. If they do, those spirits just weren't meant to venture alongside you in this journey of life."

Then, without concerning herself over the boundaries of Henrex's personal space, Liu saw enough of this miserable display of woe and held the boy in her lap as her body exuded a powerful sense of warmth. In this way, she gave the boy a hug and embraced him within the bosom of her being so that he may be enveloped by liberation's loving glow. There was no need to worry about anything in the pits of hell's freedom as far as she was concerned. All that mattered was being spiritually, mentally and physically fee from the demands of the world in this moment and why she soon carried on with her speech to convey that sentiment with words:

"If you are alone, then you may be liberated by my company. I do not care how much time you spend with me."

That was the honest truth. It was well within her power to dilate time within her realm to make the perception of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years move at much slower pace than the outside world. So, to her, there was no rush to go back into the external world of woe in this devil's mind. This was HER domain and she was in control of how one might be liberated within it.

"Does this touch not ease your tensions? The allure of liberation can wash away all the inner pangs of sorrow within with its grace. There is no need to worry so long as you are within my realm and there is no shame to be had when uttering emotional truths which every spirit possesses within themselves on some level or another."

In those placid words, the affectionate devil bled more of her aura around the male; hoping to shift his perception to that of a detached and fully aware one. With the particles of her demonic energy bonding with the half-breed, it was only natural for it to begin influencing him to reach a point of self-awareness where he could put both his yin and yang aspects of his mind side by side, view them and come to more full decisions to better understand the scope of himself.

"And in all this outpouring of genuine feeling, tell me: how does it feel to leave those fears and come into the light of freedom? What is flowing through your essence now it has been let out, Henrex?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:37 am

THE UNHOLY STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

His eyes closed.

He expected to be scorned.

He expected to be laughed at, to be turned away for even daring to show what lies within his heart. After all, a ninja was to have a heart of stone, always putting the others before himself, and never show emotions...right? It was something that he had believed for so long, it had corrupted his mind, poisoning his thoughts and forcing him to think and believe that. And, as a result of that, everything was constantly concealed and hidden.

It was the Way of the Ninja.

But, instead of the hate and disgust that he awaited...it was love, care, understanding -- comfort. His eyes jolted open, unsure if he was hearing things again. Her first set of words circled through his mind as he attempted to process them, the warm, genuine smile on the Devil's face allowed him to confirm that it was real. The softness in her voice entranced the male, causing his head to rise again, listening intently as her next set of words exited her, echoing through his mind.

He went to speak, but his voice became trapped in this throat. His head turned to the ground, and his hand gripped an arm.

'But...'

It was so confusing to hear that. His sin...was something that had -- for his entire life -- brought him nothing but misery. How was something like that supposed to bring something positive? How was he meant to make something like that positive?

"I don't...I don't want to be ostracized. I don't want to be scorned. I don't want to be...pushed away."

His hands rose to his head, resuming to claw at his hair as if he were tugging his head off. Then, his ears picked up Liu's movements, head rising to look at her -- before letting out a brief gasp of surprise as she pulled him to her, the warmth of her embrace encompassing him, like a thousand butterfly wings. At first, his body tensed up, a natural reaction to something such as that. But, soon, his tension was gently mitigated, the aura of the Liberating Observer purging these sorrows from his body, pushing the fog in his mind away and allowing his thoughts to become clear.

This feeling...this warmth...

It would be what caused Henrex to slowly turn around and face the Liberating Observer and return her embrace, his arms tightly gripping around the Devil as he could feel his sentiments begin to overflow again. A lump formed in his throat as he felt his composure being overpowered. As a result of this, and being a creature that dealt heavily with emotions, this would begin to take an effect on the corporeal world.

Again, it wasn't a surprise for these feelings to seep and bleed from his essence, pulsations rippling outward -- likely being felt by Liu as he remained in her embrace.

This was what he needed.

This was all that he ever wanted: acceptance, and comfort.

He felt safe, here in this loving embrace of freedom. It felt good. It felt...right.

"It feels..."

His voice stopped.

"It...feels..."

He fumbled for the right words, trying to truly and fully grasp what exactly this new, strange feeling of wholeness was in his heart. This strange sense of...

"I...can't figure out how to explain it."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum