Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:53 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16402-hero-quest-crystal-clear-ascension

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Kekkaishi Battle Theme [Remix]

The Angel Society is the mother of Celestial Kind. These sacred lands sought to nurture the essence of all heavenly beings who called this place their birth of origin. So long as a single drop of holy aether runs through the veins of an angelic Iramasha, they will find their place, their essence and self in these confines. Hence, it is why when the vortex which carried both Cirno and Ichika from the mortal realm pened up, they'd find themselves drench in a feeling of serenity, peace and comfort.

As, before their eyes, they'd gaze into a dense forest filled with wildlife, vast trees, rays of sunshine and endless woodland sprawl. Every bit of this land was enriched with thousands of years of holy aether all filled to the brim to help cultivate the growth of Celestial's. If they were to so much as even take a piece of fruit into their body, the blessings of their divine gift would seek to heal their bodies, mend their wounds and increase the potency of their train as they trained within this sacred space.

It is why when Cirno turned her sights back to the nimble child that she had a smile ease over his face. They were home in her mind and she was happy to lead another angel back to they truly belong. As she felt that taking the child here would unlock something within her. Was she wholly certain of what it was? No, not ata ll. But something was calling them ehre and she was going to seek out that instinct to the end.

"Ichika, tell me something: what do you feel your heroic power is to life? You have an Aether Class, right? How do you feel it can be better used to serve you in the most ideal circumstance?"

After patting her head, The Angel of The Ice gave a content sight as she simply enjoyed the forest air for herself. It felt nice to be out of the hell that as the mortal realm. It depressed her to a great degree to see the state of the living world, so it always brought her immense joy to come back to her home country since it showed just how blessed The Iramasha were to have this piece of tranquility nestled away from the trauma of the outside world.

Which is why Cirno had one extra question to sense her sensitive as an Angel:

"And tell me....do you feel at ease here, Ichika? Like you are at home?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty Re: All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

It had been some time, some time indeed since she had done something. This inactivity was killing her. She wanted to bring a light to the world like her role-model Cirno and so it would be no surprise that the golden-haired girl jumped at the opportunity to take a trip with the woman when she suggested it to a place she had never visited. She was an Iramasha but not in the same manner as all the others were of her species. She had never visited here, it made her a little nervous and timid at the unknown beyond but she wasn't going to not go. Not to mention she could not disappoint Cirno of all people!

Her hands would come up and cover her eyes as they arrived, rubbing them a little before her scarlet gaze looked upon the world in wonder. She had hardly even realised that she no longer felt nervous or afraid. She was so calm and peaceful that she couldn't help but smile. Like all the bad just didn't exist here. She felt more confidence too, it was almost ecstatic for her to feel so much positive energy at once like a flood through her system and she was almost like a different person with this lack of inhibition, which would probably be seen when she jumped on and wrapped her arms around Cirno's waist for a hug.

She was already glad she came, although the hug was short and Ichika let go and looked away a little shyly from her sudden affection. Not that she was blushing or shut down from it like she normally would be. So Ichika would be standing in front of the older Angel with her, well standing for only a few moments before she sat down and laid on the nice grass. Everything seemed perfect here.

"Well... I want to keep peace and make it and save people. I want life to be nice... not bad. So I want to get stronger and remove all the evil on the world. My aether class? Is that my crystals? They are good. I can do a lot with them!"

She looked at the ground and gently pulled out a small piece of crystal, using her aether to fuel its growth before she offered the tiny piece of quartz to Cirno in the shape of a perfect diamond. While she hoped she answered right, she assumed this was more than just a day out for the two angels. She wondered if Cirno was going to try and help her get stronger, she had been pretty lazy with it recently which she was a little ashamed of.

"I love it here, it's so peaceful and nice~ Where are we anyway? It feels light, is this heaven?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Gamma_Signature
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] CHARACTER_LISTAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] GRAPHICS_THREADAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty Re: All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika]

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:38 pm

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

Artist: N/A - Song: Kekkaishi Battle Theme [Remix]

Attention was nice for a child. These were their formative years in which they were beginning to form a sense of identity, understanding about the world and relationships in general. So why would Cirno ignore the child's advances to cuddle with her when all of this knowledge was on the backdrop of her conscious? When Ichika found herself wrapped her arms around the waist of The Celestial Leader, she'd soon find herself getting a hug back in return as the embrace of The Icy Angel would soon rub off on Ichika and make her body become filled with -- comfort.

Perhaps it was her own motherly meddling coming into play here, but Cirno didn't want her to fear or worry for the time being. In fact, The Iramasha was having doubts if she was coddling her or not, but there would be enough time for pain, suffering and hurt in the future. The Celestial just wanted her to enjoy this time of her life without much strain, worry or concern. If worse came to worse, she'd handle whatever came of this action later in the future.

For the time being, The Angelic Leader was observing how the body of Ichika was responding to their native realm. And, for the most part, she could feel power beginning to swell up within her pupil. If anything, she felt more at ease here than in the realm of the living. And, given how much conflict is on that miserable pile of filth, Cirno honestly couldn't blame her as she held her homeworld in a higher regard than most other realms.

More important than her own bias was the keen insight to pay attention the particles of aether moving out of THe Angel Iramasha. Why her words seemed to indicate that she yearned to do good for this world, Ichika's spread of ather energy was more important to Cirno because it seemed to be resonating with the world around her. It was spreading to the earth, the trees, the air and plant life all around them. To her, that indicated that there was something more that her body was trying to unlock; so she had to follow her hunch and see just what was going on with this strange occurrence.

"Thank you for telling me that about yourself. It will really help our training! I'd also like to thank you fo showing me such a wonderful display of power. I'll gladly take that crystal and wear it proudly if you don't mind!"

Encouraging as always, there was a strong tone of upbeat nature behind her voice as Cirno let off a bright smile which showed off all her pearly white teeth. Since, in a matter of moments, an aqua blue aura oozed out of Cirno's body, hovered over the crystal and soon it retracted itself to position the gem under The Celestial's neck. Once there, a simple string made of chi was made so that she could fasten around herself and wear the crystal to show that she really did like the little gem Ichika crafted.

"Though, while all that you've shown me is nice, I want you to do something for me. Can you direct your aether to the grass below you and focus as hard as you can on the image of a flower? I just noticed something with your aether that I can train you on."

Mental imagery usually worked best when it came to summoning a persons power, so Cirno said this with reason. If she could paint the picture of the influence she wanted to have on the world, all it would take is her aether to follow suit to induce the effect and she was curious to see if flowers would bloom as a result of her aether being summoned to that location. If so, then she knew she was on to something.....

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:55 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

The comfort of a mother was something Ichika couldn't remember from her own past. Her mother died as a child, so Cirno's own motherly nature was not unwelcome and gave her a great deal of comfort actually. She had an aura that made the blonde feel so much better. Needless to say she loved the attention, she rarely got attention from Chifuyu like this.

With their hug out of the way and Ichika's small crystal created and gifted brought a beaming smile to her face, she looked like a kid that had hand-made something and then was over-joyed with the result from all her effort. Really crystals were no trouble for her as it was her innate ability. On the other hand she had never tried anything further.

Regardless she looked on as Cirno decided to wear it, she wasn't expecting that outcome. She thought it would be something she just gave Cirno who'd pocket it and probably discard it later but to see her wear it gave her a lot of happiness and adoration.

"It looks really nice on you!"

She liked it here, in a way she had no desire to leave but she knew that if she never left this place she'd never achieve her goals and she wanted to be a hero like Cirno. Heroes didn't sit and hide in a paradise while everyone else fought and died for a cause. When she heard Cirno speak about something regarding her aether she looked wide-eyed at her and took in this information.

"Imagine... a flower?"

Ichika probably wouldn't have been able to do it in the normal realm, here she was calm and happy without the issue of worry that plagued her. So she was able to focus quite easily despite taking all peace of mind to make this place gave her to imagine a flower blooming. She wasn't expecting anything to happen, she thought she could only use crystals but no! She saw a flower bloom and grow which caused her to look dumbfounded. Her crimson gaze looking to the senior angel for answers to explain!

"What'd I do!? I didn't know I could do that!"

All Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] CHARACTER_LISTAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] GRAPHICS_THREADAll Angel's Find Their Way Home [Cirno/ichika] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:42 am

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

Artist: N/A - Song: cat factory deluxe

The Angel of The Ice had a knack for seeking out the potential powers in others after having nurtured so many kindred spirits within The Guild of Heroes. So she was rather pleased with herself to see that her money was still on the mark when it came to the possible type of Aether Class that Ichika may possess within herself. When the woman watched that flower bloom to life, it was hard for Cirno not to believe that her special power within was related in some form or fashion to influencing the very planet around herself.

This meant that things were going to have to be approached with a caring hand. The Celestial did not want to bum rush the child into fully realizing her power if she was not ready, but she was certain that they were on the right path toward awakening more of her strength. It is for this reason that Cirno decided that a change of scenery was going to be needed. That way they could enjoy the warm spring day, let the fresh air of the forest fill their essence and become further enriched by the holy aether blooming in the atmosphere all around them.

"That is wonderful! I wonder what else we can change in the forest with your power. I'm going to take this flower and why don't we go down to that stream down the way over there?"

With glee filling her voice, The Celestial was proud of her student for starting to pick up on her natural traits. So, to reward her, so plucked the flower, attached it to the right side of her head and utilized her own aether to make sure that it stayed attached to her hair. By performing these actions, she could adorn herself with more of the material that Ichika made since she was quite happy to see the child coming into her own.

After taking her hand, she'd want to guide Ichika there herself so that by the time the two of them reached the creek, each of them could place their feet in the water and begin on the next phase of experiments. However, there was something that had been nagging the mind of Cirno. Since her motherly instincts was kicking in, it was almost bizzare to her that the child's parents hadn't came surging in looking for her. She knew that her own children were always in the backdrop of her mind, so it didn't make sense that Ichika's hadn't found her yet.

So, to get to the bottom of this issue, Cirno saw to deal with the elephant room and tackle it head on as they were walking:

"You know, I have to ask you something before we begin: what do your parents think of this? It just occurred me, but I haven't really heard much about them from you. I'd assume they must be worried sick about you!"

And with that spoken out to the forest land around them, Cirno could only wait and gauge her response since this all seemed rather strange to her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:47 am

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

Was she pleased? It's sort of the only thought that went through the earthen angel's mind when she saw flower bloom and waited for Cirno's response. She was excited and bubbly at this new thing she had done that she otherwise never would've believed she could do such a feat. When the senior angel's words broke out though she was giddy from it all. Not only had she got the praise from Cirno the comment about what else she could change made her want to turn this forest into her playground! That's what she wanted to do and she wanted to do it with the woman she had came here with.

"I'm dressing you up with things Cirno! Let's go!"

She giggled at the thought of covering the woman in her creations and stood up quickly. In a few seconds she'd have her hand firmly in the Celestial's own one and a tight grip would follow while the two took off towards the creek and she took off her shoes and socks before sticking her feet in the water and enjoying the sensation of the running water moving over her feet and going in-between her toes. She wasn't expecting the next question that came and she looked away at the question.

"Uhh... well..."

Her initial reaction should've been enough to give some hint of something wrong. She found herself leaning into the older woman, should she have been anywhere else she probably would've had a much harder time but the aether rich air helped calm her and keep her able to cope but it didn't stop her eyes from watering.

"My Mum died when I was really young.. I- I can't even remember her name... and my Dad... I think he is to, I don't know where he is."

In a way she had basically admitted to being an orphan, she had her "sister" Chifuyu who was more like herself because they apparently were. But Chifuyu wasn't a mother, she sucked at it really. She was better as a sister and kept her company and gave her affection and attention where ever possible but being a Warden also had the trouble of time. Her little frame would lean closer into Cirno, trying to get a hug out of her like the one before. This woman who took her under her wing gave her a sense of someone able to fill her void where her parents should've been filling.

"Cirno... can we keep doing this stuff? It's really fun and I like it."

Her head looked up, and she broke out of the embrace to wipe her eyes and look up and smile at her to try and lighten the mood from the sombre subject that was brought up before looking at the water and trying to concentrate and picture something. Although she couldn't really think or figure out what to picture. Before it was a flower, what could she possibly do now with a creek. Did Cirno have a different plot for this creek instead of trying to form something out of it? Only the Celestial knew that and Ichika was here to find out.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:13 am

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

Artist: N/A - Song: human days

"You can feel free to dress me up in anything you create. I'd love to wear them."

While Cirno could mull over a million different feelings inside the confines of her head, she felt it was better to express that sentiment with her own words rather than hold within her heart all of these varied emotions for the child. It is why her grip was held just a bit tighter while she explained the joy of creation.

"We weren't just put on this plane of existence to maim and kill. We are also here to love, to find joy in creation and seek out pleasures which bring the world serenity and wholeness. Even if you aren't designed for battle, I can see your power being used to create many beautiful things to add to this world."

What else could she say to her? If nothing else, Cirno wanted Ichika to remember those words because they were important to keeping a spirit connected to their inner bliss. If the world was filled with nothing but torment, suffering, hardship, and death; what more could a person or being look forward to in this life? She didn't want that for Ichika.

The Angel of The Ice suffered enough of that during her years on Earth where she fought so hard to find meaning, evolve past her childish viewpoints of the world and be able to reawaken the matured state of her adult body, mind and soul. So, she would do everything in her power to make sure Ichika did not go that route of heart-wrenching anguish that made a soul question the very essence of its nature.

But then again -- as the old saying goes -- the pathway to hell was paved with good intentions, was it not?

Even though she may not want that sorrow for the young child, it seemed it still found her none the less. For, as they walked through these woods filled with light, hope and happiness; shadows of despair, sorrow and hurt lingered in the form of the subject of Ichika's parents. From what her student expressed, it was quite clear that she was an orphan at that point and alone in the world; save for her inverse self. And that -- made Cirno saddened.

Without having any parents in this world, Ichika was much like herself. She was alone in this existence. The only parental figure she held in her life had been the light of Izayoi. But given recent times? Even Cirno's own adoptive mother was nowhere to be seen and it was time for her to rely solely on herself to make the hope of happiness, love, and comfort become a reality in her life. So, understanding that pain well, The Celestial promptly sat down on a cluster of grass near the creek and held Ichika in her lap as her face seemed to hold a firm expression to it. As if she was trying to remain gentle, yet there was something clearly bothering her.

So, rather than keep it inside and let it grow into an ugly memory, Cirno embraced Ichika in a long hug, rested her chin on the child's head and asked her a simple question:

"....before we train, do you need a mother?"

There was a pause. Then, Cirno sorted her thoughts:

"....if you want a mother, do you want me to be your mother?"

Once again, another moment of silence was had before her grip tightened; but not enough to crush or smother her. No. It was to wholly embrace Ichika with love as there was a clear void in her life and she wanted to fill that hole with affection, companionship and guidance so that she may not be another lost soul killed of her sense of self due to the cruel nature of this universe.

"As....no child should be alone in this world. I...don't want that for you."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:02 am

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

"Not designed for battle? I want to help though Cirno. I don't want to sit on the sidelines and be a burden. I wanna help people and be a hero like you!"

She said her words with resolve but she knew it was hard for her to fight, she was very unskilled with her heritage and she also struggled to fight or kill. She'd never really taken a life, she had done nothing but try and save people in the Micronesia assault and that's what she did. But she could do it. She was able to slow it and halt it but not completely stop it and reverse it. If she wasn't so complacent and knew her powers better she probably could've. Which made her feel pretty bad about it. Still, she at least tried to do good.

"I'm gonna make the world better.. someway I'll do it. I promise."

She spoke her promise firmly, she knew that once she made it she had to try and keep it as best as she could and that would seal it in her mind that she wanted to follow in this woman's footsteps or at least be able to change the world for the better, at least keep it positive. She didn't mind their closeness, Cirno was one of the few people she could hug and be so close to without finding it embarrassing so the Celestial would feel Ichika enjoying their long and drawn out hug.

The next words caught her off-guard, she honestly thought she heard it wrong and maybe she had imagined it but no, there was the same question but at the same time it wasn't. It was an offer. What had been but a mere question of whether she needed a mother had turned into an offer of adoption and Ichika didn't know how to react to it. For a small amount of time she let the question hang in the air while she felt her small body be held tightly into Cirno's own womanly frame, filling up that hole where her parents existed with a feeling she hadn't got to experience in such a way for so long a time that she broke and began to cry in Celestial's arms.

"I..."

She wriggled a little bit, trying to get the grasp to loosen enough for her to turn around and hug her while she wept for a minute or so before the blonde's scarlet gaze looked up and she nodded, she didn't specify if it was simply just to answer if she needed a mother or to accept Cirno's offer but she did rest her face on the woman's shoulder while she laid there for a long time in a blissful manner to try and calm herself down and enjoy this moment.

"I want you to be my Mum."

Her face was red as she said it, not really knowing what she was getting into but she wanted someone to raise her. To try again in this new realm and have a better shot at life. Cirno offered that and could provide it so she'd not toss it away so carelessly. Even with this said she was still stuck to the Celestial's body to enjoy every single nanosecond that she could feel this sense of joy and happiness in. It was almost surreal.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:46 pm

CONTINUED FROM HERE:

Artist: N/A - Song: Goodbye To A World

"....Trust me, you can help and fight as well, but I do not want you to get so caught up in that lifestyle that battle, hardship and....death....are the only things which fill your mind like so many other heroes of that realm. A hero can fight, but they can also love, create, explore and find happiness in this world. Please do not forget that, Ichika."

While the greater part of The Celestial wanted nothing more for then Ichika to be safe, the inner heroine within herself knew that was an absurd wish. Being in her position of a powerful youth none too long ago, that hunger to do your best, to utilize the most of your potential and change the world with it was too strong of an urge to just ignore.

So it's why even if someone who was like family to her wanted the child to stay put, The Angel couldn't deny her that right to venture out and carve out a way much like Cirno herself had to do in order to reach this point in her life. Through all the risk, hardship, heartache and pain it is that torment which helps to cultivate a soul, bring them to enlightenment and be able to understand the anguish of others so that they may be able to lend a hand in a pool of darkness that another spirit of this world may find themselves in. Much like Cirno herself is doing now by extending her hand in mothership to Ichika.

"And, as someone who loves you, I do not want to see you get hurt by these ugly things in the world. But.....I know it's unreasonable for you to stay chained to my concerns. The greater part of me does believe you can change the world. Everyone can....and I have to have faith in that...for you and me."

Even as Ichika began to pour her tears, The Angel of The Ice felt a deep need from within to remain strong. As despite seeing her in heartache, this pain could be used to plant the seeds of greatness within a person. For this reason alone is why she could not avert her eyes from this sight which brought forth a gut-wrenching pain felt in the core of the celestial. In a battle against her own emotional fragility, Cirno pushed through her own tears that began to fell as waves of coldness washed down her spine.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say those words........"

Instead of falling prey to the mountain of sorrow in her heart, she did her best to remain smiling in spite of this bittersweet moment. Ichika accepted her as a mother, and that feeling, above all else, burned away any other negative sensations which may arise their foul heads. There were always going to be stresses, concerns, worries, doubts, and fears; but sometimes you had to savor the moment for what it was and that is what The Celestial wanted for her daughter more than anything else.

Thus, Cirno held her Ichika tight with her grasp so that she may forever remember this moment of immense motherly love in an existence which craved to make her feel nothing but isolation, loss and loneliness. That feeling of blossoming affection is what she wanted to be infused within the core of the child. and she'd let her know that with the words she chose to utter out next:

"...so please, release that feeling of love in the world with the aether which flows through you. Make the world around us blossom with it, never let go of that feeling and always remember it for as long as you live. As this feeling of love....is what is more important than heroism, struggle or any future pain you may suffer through. I cannot promise things will always be 100% ok, but I can give you the assurance that there is always going to be a spirit in this world who loves you. And it makes me happy to be able to share that with you, my daughter......"

Then with a gentle kiss of the forehead, Cirno wanted her angel to awaken and she'd state what she believed her Aether Class to be as the tears still streamed down her cheek:

"...my daughter....The Angel of The Earth. Never forget this feeling of love."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:14 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

"I won't forget that"

She could sort of understand that, she wanted to fight, no actually she had no intention of fighting. She wished problems could be solved in other ways except for fighting but even she knew they weren't. If the world was supposed to be nice and dandy all the time then why did her parents have to abandon her. It didn't mean however that she would give up on trying to make it better. She was only further determined to bring an end to this age of suffering where kids like her could enjoy life.

She kept on holding her. Not letting go and she had tried to stop her tears but they didn't easily halt. It didn't help that she was overjoyed from hearing Cirno happy to have her as well. They weren't really tears of sadness anymore but ones of an overwhelming positive feeling in her little heart and genuine love for this woman who she adored. Her respect and admiration for the Angel of Ice was something that never seemed to stop, she barely knew Ichika and she was basically offering to raise and nurture her.

She listened carefully to the Heroine's next words for her. She tried to stop crying and Cirno would find her dress had a few spots from where Ichika had hugged her and sobbed into her. It didn't matter though, she wasn't worried about that. Why would she be? Especially when she heard the term "daughter" be used for her. It was almost like that gave it all the legitimacy it needed and made it more than just an offer.

"I love you... Mum"

It felt a little strange to call Cirno Mum, she hoped she didn't take it badly or anything. She was hesitant and was trying to avoid doing anything that might make Cirno take it back although given how much she had said already Ichika felt confident with her and took her as a woman who did as she said.

"Angel of The Earth?"

She said it questioningly after her forehead was kissed, she didn't realise Cirno was crying. Not until she felt a small bit of liquid from the woman's cheek in their embrace and her daughter and pupil looked up at her with a genuine smile. With one final and tight hug from the golden-haired Iramasha she'd try to turn around once again to sit on the Celestial's lap and lay into her feeling so happy she had decided to come here. The training didn't even matter to her right now, just this one event already made her day worth it.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum