Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner]

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:21 pm
WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] 6EdIfMt

This was wonderful, a chance to finally visit the human world after all these years being dead...thoughts raced around her mind was it filled with flying cars and utopian empires? Who knows but her body was jumping with joy

"Look out world, there's a new girl in town and her name is Yoriko Morri!

She said with enthusiasm before using a "Hell butterfly" too visit the place.

The downtown flicking between affluence and poverty. There are streets of up-market stores, smooth black and glass exteriors, fancy names in fancier lettering. The kind of places with perfumed atmospheres made all the more inviting by music and well groomed subservient staff; exchanging their tokens of the upper class life for the swipe of a credit card. In moments she was passing the run-down pawn shops, the liquor stores and dingy supermarkets that are about as wide as two bowling lanes at Lucky Strike. These human off-casts are clad in everything from skimpy summer ware to thick wintry jackets, either freezing or roasting in the cool but sunny fall day. On the sidewalk are spaced out women with wild tangles of hair and more than one person with a cart of aluminum cans. A few moments more and she was in suburbia, rows of uniform houses and neatly moved lawns, each wide avenue draped in the seasonal reds and golds.

"I can't believe it, so many things has changed since then."

She looked at her clothing and sighed she felt out of place...like a foreigner visiting a new country so many things are shoved down your throat you don't know where too begin. But her head turned swiftly and nose was off the frits something was grabbing her attention.

"What is that heavenly scent?"

She followed the scent with a wonderful smile using her wonderful nose as a tracking device and shunpo'ing from building to building until she finally found the source. She peaked through the glass door, pressing her face to the glass and cupping her hand around her eyes. 

Waiters dressed in white elegantly moved around the place, plates filled delights in their hands. From the marble tiled floor the red velvet draped and the beautiful glowing chandeliers, everything about the place screamed class. 

And there they were the sweet, savory aroma wafted through the cool air. Her stomach clenched with hunger at the thought of sweet, honey rolls. She could imagine the warm, fluffy bun dripping with amber-colored liquid. 

She stepped nearer to the table, checking that no-one was watching her closely and that a stranger was totally engrossed in helping the man, so she quickly swiped the basket and shunpo'ed away.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by MWD on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty Re: Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner]

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:53 pm

He had been back in town for maybe a few days now, his time in Vastime, and spent traveling the globe coming to a major close the moment he had stepped back in Karakura. He had missed this place. The bustling of the town and its happy citizens, the mixtures of different cultures and ideologies, and the businesses that littered every street with propaganda on bill boards, light posts, and big digital screens. He had missed the city and though he looked out of place in it, dressed in a mix match of small town clothes that he had bought before making this trip, he still felt perfectly at home within the masses that were mulling around him.

"How much time do I have before I make a trip to the Vanguard base to make things official?", Steiner said to himself as he looked at the ancient watch on his hand, noting the time, and nodding his head. He had time to at least visit his favorite restaurant that sold the most exquisite cakes and sweets. Mind you he wasn't too big on sweets, but today was a celebratory event so he would make an exception just this once. In fact as his mind drifted to the restaurant he began to salivate. Just how long had it been since he had been there? It felt like months and in his mind that was just one wrong that needed to be righted.

So he marched with purpose, not skipping a beat, navigating well known waters, dodging and weaving through clusters of citizens who were either trying to make it to work or had places to be. It was almost like he never left, as the sights, sounds, and smells were all the same to him. Even the people he was nimbly dodging and swaying around were all too familiar to him as he had taken this route many a time when he had been less him and more the other guy. He remembered the route being much harder for his de-powered form to handle, but now as an individual of the opposite end of the spectrum this traffic was easy.

He even managed to pass by areas that he had struggled at by merely crescent stepping, a form of Chi Human Shunpo, through it without disrupting anyone. Stopping for a few seconds to deposit a little bit of pocket change into a homeless man's hands, he turned to look across the street at his favorite sweet shop in all of its glory. "Bless you, sir.", said the homeless man as Steiner walked casually over the street waving back at the man as he reached the other side. It was at that moment that he heard the sound of Shunpo, turning around for a second, and seeing a young lady holding a basket of some sort he scratched his head, but thought nothing of it. "Must be about as hungry for a good cupcake as me!", Steiner exclaimed as he stepped into the shop as all hell broke loose.

The man who had ordered the honey buns began to flip his proverbial shit over having his things stolen, demanding a refund, and demanding the to see a manager. The waiter stood his ground, listening to this man berate him in front of a good fifty people, and trying his best to calm the situation down. For Steiner, he couldn't help, but feel sorry for the waiter. He had been in this situation when he was younger and less experienced. He had to work at several places, doing odd jobs, and working as hard as he could to make a living while living in the city. He stepped up, mostly feeling sorry for the waiter, and began to try and defuse the situation. "What is going on and is there anyway that I can help?", Steiner asked politely, putting his hands up in a way that showed he meant no harm.

"My honey buns were stolen and now this waiter won't refund me my money.", the man said as he put his hands on his hips while glaring at the waiter. Steiner paused, remembering the girl with the basket, and then looked back at the man, asking a simple question as he did so. "Were your honey buns in a basket?", the man paused as Steiner asking this and then nodded his head without saying a word. "Alright, keep him occupied...I will get this problem sorted out.", Steiner said to the waiter quietly as he ran outside, and began to use another Chi based technique, Jiaodian, a technique that honed the eyes to see in greater detail.

Seeing faint traces of spiritual energy, Steiner began to crescent step, and try to chase after it. He could only hope that he could capture the thief before the waiter got a black eye or the police got involved.

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] OlBPPj4
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] VewULRr
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] AQodtc6
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty Re: Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner]

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:53 pm

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] 6EdIfMt

If she could have opened her mouth any wider she would have eaten the sweet in one bite. As it was she took off a quarter of it in one massive chomp of his gnashers. Then she crunched it up with her mouth opening every time she chewed, then she gulped it down and without pausing to breathe she took another swinging bite at the treat and she did the same for every individual one until the basket was completely empty.

That was delicious

Once the deed was done Yoriko burped a little and smiled as her stomach was now satisfied with delicious albiet sugary delights, now she wondered what she should do now perhaps go out and explore a bit more or head back to the soul society to resume her training? She stumbled to the corner of the room, and with each step her stomach tightened and ached all the more. She kept swallowing, and her throat kept clenching, but no matter what she could not stop the warm feeling rising through her chest. Then she could taste it at the back of her mouth.

Note to self, never eat too many honey buns at once... she groaned as her stomach began rumbling once more wanting to relieve itself of these sweets by vomiting it up on the floor.

However something caught her attention, she could feel a spiritual presence...no it couldn't be otherwise she would've handled the issue accordingly it definitely wasn't a hollow this presence felt almost human-like. W-was he spiritually aware? Yoriko gasped in utter excitement and jumped around happily, this was going to be the first meeting with a human with powers...did he?

"I cannot wait too test out my capabilities, I may not have a zanpaktou but I can surely hold my own. Get ready whoever you are because your about to meet the greatest Genin in the entire Sereitei!"

Yoriko then shunpoed towards the direction of the spiritual presence.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Following a faint trail of spiritual energy that seemed to go for miles had not been the best strategy that Steiner had ever incorporated, but he wasn't going to allow a thief to just get away with stealing from someone. Even if that someone was an absolute prick and needed to get socked in the nose for treating an employee like that. He paused after making a Crescent Step on to a rather tall building and let out a few tense breaths as he sat down for a second. It hadn't been too long since he had obtained his powers and he was still adjusting to the natural flow of them. Just chasing after a ghost in the wind was tough enough, but having to keep his powers active while stepping through these spaces was draining him at an absurd rate, and he didn't want to have himself fully drained by the time he got there. After all, if he was too tired to fight then what would have been the point of chasing after them in the first place.

"Gonna have to work on the techniques I think, but right now I need to hunt down this thief, and bring them to justice.", he uttered as he finally caught his breath and stood back up as he prepared to crescent step again. However, fate was smiling upon the young hero as his senses felt the presence of the thief growing closer, and he knew all too well that if he was going to fight a thief he would need a weapon. Placing his gloved hand down on the top of the roof he began to summon up the natural energies of the world in conjecture with his own. Those energies took the metals of the earth and began to craft them, molding them into something that Steiner could wield against the threat that was quickly approaching him. From the roof the building, a sword made of moderate quality emerged, and behind it a hole in the roof was left. Steiner reminded himself to come back and fix that later as he drew his sword and got into stance.

As she drew near, yes it was a she as his eyes could clearly see the feminine traits from where he was standing, Steiner tensed up, and wondered what her deal was. Why had she stolen the buns and why had she just not paid for them? Why start this whole catastrophic event and cause so much trouble? Was it for kicks? Thrills? Whatever reason it was, this young woman was about to learn some respect by his hands. His stance tightened as his glare deepened, whatever the reason he would get his answers through combat if that is what it took, and then he would make her pay for the buns that she had stolen.

Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] OlBPPj4
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] VewULRr
Me Steal? No you must be mistaking me for someone else. [Yoriko/Steiner] AQodtc6
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:39 pm

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

It seemed like an eternity to find this guy, jumping from building to building she could feel herself slowing down with each passing moment her breath became rasp and quick as if her lungs were slowly filling with water, as if there was just less space in them for the air. Inflating them felt like pushing up a lead weight onto her chest. Suddenly Yoriko came across the man who had that odd spiritual presence and low and behold it was a young man who appeared to be in his late twenties with bright red hair and with clothing that seems to be that of a traveling hero on his way to defeat an evil monster or save a damsel in distress.

However what made her raise an eyebrow was the fact that he had a sword and took a stance as if he was ready for some action to take place, luckily for him Yoriko is there to give the young fellow a good beating. Was he a friend or foe? Who knows, but it gives her the opportunity to test out her fighting prowess.

"Well hello, it's nice to meet you good sir. I see you want a good o'l fight she said before doing a ridiculous pose many that you would see in a ridiculous Saturday morning cartoon where they take forever to transform and shit. "Well prepare yourself, because your about to get a beat down from the greatest genin in the sereitei...Yoriko Morri!" She then began her assault by using her Hoho albiet slow to hopefully confuse the red-haired fellow then follow it up with a nice spinning kick across his face.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

It took only moments for the thief to arrive, in weird costume and all, to the designated roof top. The roof top, which belonged to a local pharmaceutical company, was just large enough for a fight to take place if one were to take place at that very moment. For Steiner, he hoped it could be avoided, but seeing as the weirdly dressed figure arrived, and looked rather ready for combat, he doubted that would be an option. His stance was mostly defensive while his senses focused on reacting to the first sign of aggression that his enemy would make, his eyes were sharpened thanks to years of study, and experience out in the field. He had, however not fought many shinigami.

He had read quite a bit on the shinigami and their particular attributes that made them what they were, the guardians of the spiritual realm. He wondered just how strong the thief was as he had few experiences with shinigami and the few that he had met were relatively on the weaker side of the spectrum up to this point. Still, he could not let his guard down even in front of the weaker shinigami as his lack of combat experience in fighting the species had to be made up for by being absolutely cautious. "We do not need to fight...it would be much easier for the both of us if you just handed over the...", he went to say as his words were taken from him by an impactful kick straight across his face.

Steiner stumbled and almost went over the edge of the building, only managing to catch himself by pure reflex, and simple awareness of his position on the rooftop. He deduced that there would be no more talking as it seemed clear that she was not interested in spending even a second wasted on conversing with him. No, she was looking for a fight, and she would get one. Justice had to be served if the chance for repentance was denied. Steiner spun back around, abnormally fast for a human being, and lashed out at his attacker by jumping forward with every intention of striking at her with his own fist. His sword that he had created long ago having made the unfortunate journey to the streets below from the surprise attack.

As he was within punching distance, Steiner would Crescent Step, fading from in front of his opponent, only to appear right behind her with a mule kick looking to be delivered directly to her spine. He didn't care if she was the greatest genin, what he cared about was bringing this person to justice, and hopefully returning the lost buns back to the man who had been stolen from. Not for the man's sake, but to save the waiter from being scolded further.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:30 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Oh god! Yoriko screamed in shock seeing the boy's body stumble as he was almost about to trip off the building made Yoriko lose her breath for a second she didn't want to be responsible for murder otherwise it'd ruin her track record, thankfully he was able to brush it off with no issue maybe if he had been more focused on her movements and incoming attack this wouldn't have happened. Yoriko was questioning the man's overall decision-making skills maybe she only got the hit due to him holding back not unleashing his full potential.

Regardless, Yoriko would do whatever it takes to force him to fight seriously she had to admit though the boy was clearly faster then her in terms of speed as he jumped forward and appeared to make a fist noticing this Yoriko but suddenly he disappeared in front of her very eyes.

She didn't have enough time to do a traditional block nor punch but she had to think of something or else her back would be sprained or worse broken...
It was a risky move but it was worth trying so quickly she turned around and used the bottom of her left foot to "stop" Steiner's attack with her knee to therefore block the forward momentum this block was called well..."Foot Block", sure it may sting a little but it's better then a broken spine.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:07 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

Steiner's foot would indeed make contact with something, but it would not be the young lady's back. Instead their two feet would collide, for a moment locked into some kind of struggle for strength before Steiner would leap back, and assess the situation in a different light. Yes, he was faster than her, he could tell from the moment she had lost sight of him if only for a second, but now it was seeing about just how fast he could go to fool her senses. Her reaction to his surprise attack had almost been instinctual, as if her reflexes had acted on their own, and defended her from the strike. Still, he knew he could go faster if he needed to, and he full intended to do so. He would need every advantage that he could gain if he was planning on defeating her and making her pay for her crimes.

Placing one hand on the floor, Steiner would once again create another gaping hole in the rooftop, and forge himself a mace of sorts. A mace was much more efficient for knocking someone out as opposed to killing, after all he didn't intend to become a murderer over some honey bun. No, he would knock her out, and then turn her in to the proper authorities and that would be that. He took stance, this time completely different as his body naturally acclimated to the weight of the mace, and the knowledge necessary to wielding it flowing into his head from the Index. "Last chance... just return the food you stole and we can all get out of here without taking unnecessary injury.", Steiner said as he kept his mace at the ready just in case she decided to lash out at him again. A slight breeze blew as Steiner stared at the "greatest genin" and readied for whatever sort of attack she would have up her sleeves.

"It isn't my goal to harm you, but what you did was wrong...do you have no honor?", Steiner spoke as he kept himself calm. He was trying his best to open a dialogue instead of them smashing their faces in against each other, but something told him from the initial strike she had used that she wasn't looking to talk. In fact it was almost like she was trying to test herself against him, but did she know just how strong he was, and how dangerous he could be if he didn't hold back? He had no control of his full power yet, just bits, and pieces of the puzzle were at his disposal. So risking awakening and going all out, was not an option. At least for now.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:39 pm

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Their two feet collided with one another and she could feel the power between the two oncoming forces both of their strength was evenly matched for the most part and she was impressed. However their clash was ended as the man stepped back a few feet and placed his hand onto the floor, Yoriko watched in curiosity as something began to form on his hand whatever he summoned appeared to be a mace.

The man didn't attack however but rather tried to talk things out, he was right after all she was the one who started this whole conflict in the first place and it'd be a stupid choice to continue. Although Yoriko would like to see the man's capabilities and continue the fight something was troubling her, it was her consciousness arguing with one another on one hand she can surrender and apologize to the man plus give the buns back to the clerk then be on her merry way. However she was already going to get in trouble for stealing...and that would break the trust between her and Henrex, why would he even look at someone he views as some mischievous woman...

She was silent for a few minutes, before looking at him with her brown eyes and apologized. Okay...you win, I apologize for causing such unnecessary conflict. It was very childish of me, so I'll return the buns.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 pm

DIVINE CRUSADER

STEINER FRANZ

He kept the mace aimed at Yoriko for a bit longer after her declaration to return the buns and for a few moments he kept his guard up just in case she decided to jump forward and attack him. Those few moments passed by rather quickly as Steiner finally dropped his mace, clattering the rooftop with a loud thud as it did, and then he let out a sigh. He wouldn't have to fight or harm anyone, at least for now, and that was a much better outcome. He had, of course, had one too many blood baths for one life time, but he knew there would be plenty more. Avoiding an unnecessary one was a victory in his book and one that brought a rather wide smile to his face as he walked over to her.

"You hit pretty hard, I will tell you that much. Who trained you because your reaction time wasn't natural to that kick I tried to land earlier.", Steiner asked as he felt the side of his face, a long gash twisting down to his chin dropping blood down on to the roof top. That long gash, however, was sealing up of its' own accord, slowly folding in on itself as his body began to naturally regrow the skin, and cease the bloody mess that had came down his face. It wouldn't be long till the very wound would be gone all together, but for now all Steiner could feel was a stinging pain to remind him that he had been hit really hard. "I'm glad you decided to do the right thing...it takes a bigger person to admit their mistakes and correct them than to ignore them and continue like you didn't make them at all.", Steiner said with absolute honesty as he walked closer till they were face to face.

"Lets get those honey buns back to their rightful owner and then we can have a chat about what should be done about this... I will try my best to make sure you don't get into any serious trouble, alright?", he said as if they had never fought at all in the first place. Maybe he was being too kind, but then again today was really just a beautiful day, and he didn't want to spoil it with all this negativity. Better to focus on the positives than the negatives after all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum