Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Hanako's Shikai
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:31 pm by Shizuo

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:04 am by Siegharty

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:29 am by Siegharty

» Home Remedies
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:06 am by Siegharty

» Lochland Grove[Jcink] : Real Life, Town, Sandbox
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Guest

» Under the Light of the Star Kissed Moon
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by Saera

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Saera

» Keisuke Mori
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by DannySam

» Hihi
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by DannySam

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 6:59 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPotential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 I_voting_barPotential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPotential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 I_voting_barPotential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2794 registered users
The newest registered user is DannySam

Our users have posted a total of 138263 messages in 20644 subjects

Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai]   Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

Average Human

Gerald Yannic

Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The tigers thick pelt of thick white fur had risen and stood sharply on end. Its hackles raised in defence and it bared a set of razor teeth. It stood low to the floor so its shoulder blades protruded a little giving the impression it was about to pounce and so it did with a graceful leap the tiger managed to avoid the fireball by jumping over it and roared as it was ready to fire a lightning bolt through it's body. If Kai was able to withstand the blow the tiger would then strike with it's menacing claws.

"I just need a little time..." With another hand sign a cloud of smoke appeared as he summoned his two clones to assist him with his strongest technique the lightning orb, he began drawing the energy of every living thing the trees,plants,animals whatever may be and condensed it into a 10 meter wide glowing electric white ball of spiritual energy.

Back to top Go down

Potential Master? Average Human meets the Jade Dragon[Gerald/Kai]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2