Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] I_vote_lcapI Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] I_voting_barI Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] I_vote_lcapI Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] I_voting_barI Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana]   I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Another trip to the Demon World had lead Junko to a place where she had seen before; The Asthavon Palace of course. She vaguely recalled having come along with her mother here some time ago, though wasn't at the forefront of her mind as she had traveled towards the prestigious structure, almost as if something was leading her along. It was a peculiar sensation, both as if she was being called towards someone, and a strange hunger for... More.

More of what, one may ask? She didn't know, not in the slightest. She only had the constant itch and burn for more of... Something, inside of her. The symbol of her mother's love and welcoming into adulthood, her own Seal of Eris, gently glowed purple as she advanced.

Though her muscles ached from the long travel, a sort of anticipation kept her moving, increasing excitement as little twitches and whispers in her mind pushed her forward, whatever she starved for being something to look forward to.

She knew plenty well of who resided within the manor, being the Queen herself, Mana. She knew of Mana, from what she remembered of her mother speaking to her of the demon queen, of who she was to her, and a few gentle warnings, but nothing to quite make her fear the entity of mania.

In fact, she had a rather confident gait as she came in through the doors, showing little to no fear. No no, the girl had curiosity and excitement in her eyes as she stood right in front of the door, looking around the entryway with things being relatively quiet. She wasn't interested in looking around, more just trying to quell the tugging she felt.

"Hello, anybody home~?" She called out rather sweetly, not being very conscious of any repercussions that could follow this thoughtless, impulsive visit, "I'm... Not sure why i'm here, but here I am~"

She moped for a few seconds, "...Ah sheesh please someone be here, I walked several hours to get here... Gosh i'm stupid."
Back to top Go down

I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Devil Peak Moutain :: The Demon God's City :: The Royal Asthavon Palace-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD