Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana] Empty I Need Some More, Please... [Junko/Mana]

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:08 pm
Another trip to the Demon World had lead Junko to a place where she had seen before; The Asthavon Palace of course. She vaguely recalled having come along with her mother here some time ago, though wasn't at the forefront of her mind as she had traveled towards the prestigious structure, almost as if something was leading her along. It was a peculiar sensation, both as if she was being called towards someone, and a strange hunger for... More.

More of what, one may ask? She didn't know, not in the slightest. She only had the constant itch and burn for more of... Something, inside of her. The symbol of her mother's love and welcoming into adulthood, her own Seal of Eris, gently glowed purple as she advanced.

Though her muscles ached from the long travel, a sort of anticipation kept her moving, increasing excitement as little twitches and whispers in her mind pushed her forward, whatever she starved for being something to look forward to.

She knew plenty well of who resided within the manor, being the Queen herself, Mana. She knew of Mana, from what she remembered of her mother speaking to her of the demon queen, of who she was to her, and a few gentle warnings, but nothing to quite make her fear the entity of mania.

In fact, she had a rather confident gait as she came in through the doors, showing little to no fear. No no, the girl had curiosity and excitement in her eyes as she stood right in front of the door, looking around the entryway with things being relatively quiet. She wasn't interested in looking around, more just trying to quell the tugging she felt.

"Hello, anybody home~?" She called out rather sweetly, not being very conscious of any repercussions that could follow this thoughtless, impulsive visit, "I'm... Not sure why i'm here, but here I am~"

She moped for a few seconds, "...Ah sheesh please someone be here, I walked several hours to get here... Gosh i'm stupid."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum