Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Empty Re: Me teach you better ways to smash

Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Song: N/a STUFF - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Blow for blow the two females went at it with one blocking ans attacking different tides turning...one critical move could turn the tides in ones favor and that's what she saw. her eyes widened as she was not only surprised by enthralled that Jessica was able to outplay her then again she was beginning to be more cocky and confident in her speed but boy was that not karma or what?

"Woah.." that was all Ritsuko could think of as her speed was immediately reduce to that of a normal person albiet the pain was tolerable enough, that strategic planning from Jessica was completely unexpected also a very clever move on her end, she knew that in terms of speed she obviously outclassed her and considering the movements of the attacks it'd be critical to target the legs in order to gain the upper hand.

Nevertheless Ritsuko almost tumbled to the ground after being hit by the unexpected kick from jessica and decided to block with her left arm and punch her with her right giving her a good o'l right hook to the gut showing a bit of fatigue as well. Her palms sweating,heartbeating rapidly, and muscles about to give up sooner or later.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/0Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Empty Re: Me teach you better ways to smash

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:14 am
Jessica, showed little stamina wear, but being born into combat did that. It was something that was pretty much her only ability at times. It seemed to her that everyone had the ability to flick her with a finger and send her flying at times. God forbid they had magic or something else, that just made fights impossible. Though, Tai Su as the brutish woman called it was probably one of her best skills. If you could even begin to call Jessica's snapping arms martial arts. If there was a martial art it was closest to, it probably would have been muai tai just because she swung for speed and damage, not for precision.

Jessica flexed her numerous chest muscles as the small woman's fist slammed into her side. Leaving her wincing, as the pain shot through her side that had been pasted into the pavement a few days before. It was at that point she threw up her arms to block and lowered her stance. Taking an odd defensive position designed to let her get a high volume of air to her lungs quickly so she could take her mind and focus on dropping the pain. She relaxed as she guarded to try and get her muscles to flex out the pain as he moved on. Waiting to get the pain situated before striking again.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:48 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

"Man Jessica, your really something arent ya?" Even through all these beatings you still manage to stand firm and tall, i respect that. she said trying to get a few seconds of air inside of her lungs before exhaling and looking at Jessica with a smile that read I'm veryvimpressed at how far you've gotten in such little time.

The women then wiped the sweat from her head and looking at Jessica once more abd getting into the last fighting style she knew...."Sambo" which was a famous Soviet fighting style all soldiers had to learn during boot camp, while Ritsuko wasn't a complete master of this particular type she at least knew the basics. Regardless Ritsuko began by standing in a upright position this is because the center of gravity around her body should almost never extend beyond the support base.

"This is gonna be the final stretch Jessica, so i hope your ready! With a sprint Ritsuko would use her left arm to make a fist and strike the groin regions then using her right arm to strike the face and if everything went according to plan she'd end it by twisting Jessica's head and pulling it to the ground. Now this attack wouldn't cause any serious injury by all means but is a method to pin the opponent down efficently.

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/0Me teach you better ways to smash  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 am
Jessica was clearly on the back foot as she found herself being thrown head over heels by a Ritz Cracker. Her back shuddered in pain as she slammed down, luckily her shoulder blades were flexed to soften the blow. "Tap out!" The large woman screamed as the pain shot up her side and she found herself rolling to make sure she wasn't dead and screamed in pain.

Tragedy and Comedy were also nowhere to be found because Jessica's wound from road rash had reopened, causing her shirt to begin to slowly turn red. Only a small part had done so but it had done it's job to incapacitate the monstrous woman as she cried in agony. The weird part was that Jessica only did so twice before her personal training kicked in to move the pain away and she simply curled up into a large fetal ball and protected herself from thousands of hours of torture at the hands of her family and everyone that had beaten her in fights. Which was most everyone.

Jessica resorted to being entirely quiet as she waited for whatever blows would come, the tactic coming from how she would relax and control the rest of the people she knew.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

The hold was successful and the girl was curious as to what Jessica would do to combat this situation however she immediately stopped after screamed in pain, she didnt realize how much strength was being using used for the grabbing and apologized to Jessica with a pleading look of forgivebess "Jessica! I am so so sorry...can you please forgive me?" she said before releasing her from the hold looking extremely saddened after seeing Jessica roll on the ground like that in sorrow...she didnt want her to feel discouraged about her abilities and wanted to help whatever way she can.

So Ritsuko decided to call it quits and head over to the container on the table and pressing the button once again before a box of medicinal medicine was on in her hands before walking over to Jessica and spoke with a calm tone.

"Jessica, you did absolutely wonderful and for that you get a reward. she extended her hand and opened it hoping that Jessica would shake hands as a sign of friendship and commitment. If the green woman shook her hand she'd then be given a great big hug and headpat.

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 03, 2018 11:09 pm
"Jessica Fine." She said as she finally started to sprawl out and get back up. She slowly stood up, one of her giant paws pressed against her shirt, which she unceremoniously stripped off and looked through her backpack for superglue. She found it rather quickly and then went to begin gluing her wound back down as she ignored the handshake or whatever far more human thing that Ritz was doing.

"Jessica fix."
She said holding the wound closed, the numerous other scars along her body showing aside from the blocked area hidden by her sports bra. She was obviously far more used to pain and injury than most people could ever hope to be, but being who she was, it was definitely understandable.

"Jessica suck."
She said quietly to Comedy before putting her fingers forward and flicking at the invisible hollow in her vision. Her other hand was still at her side and protecting her injury, in order to keep the pressure and close the wound entirely. It wasn't helping quite as much as she wanted too but that was alright in her mind. Eventually the blood slowed and she let go with a grunt as the glue took to her skin. She would definitely have another scar to show off in the future, if she cared about such things. Though, the stories associated with Jessica's scars were probably much less glamorous than others would be lead to believe.

She looked back at Ritz and nodded at her. "Now?" She asked quizzically as if to wonder what she was supposed to do next.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2018 10:43 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Unfortunately the girl didn't need her flimsy medical kit as she came prepared with her own...it appeared to be a glue-like substance that when applied enough pressure was able to completely seal the wound. This made Ritsuko absolutely relieved but distraught when Jessica didn't accept her kind gesture of a handshake and a hug...i guess not everyone's the happy go lucky kind of person especially when they was pinned into submission forcing to quit.

"You don't suck Jessica, you are the first person to ever push my body past its normal limits. And the way you managed to slow down my speed was absolutely fanomial." she said with an honest to god look of accomplishment.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2018 10:46 am

Simply Russian

Ritsuko Nicklovich

Unfortunately the girl didn't need her flimsy medical kit as she came prepared with her own...it appeared to be a glue-like substance that when applied enough pressure was able to completely seal the wound. This made Ritsuko absolutely relieved but distraught when Jessica didn't accept her kind gesture of a handshake and a hug...i guess not everyone's the happy go lucky kind of person especially when they was pinned into submission forcing to quit.

Nevertheless Ritsuko wasnt going to let her off that easily and ruin the confidence she had before...so she was going to show her how great of a combatant she was by giving various examples in there spar.

"You don't suck Jessica, you are the first person to ever push my body past its normal limits. And the way you managed to slow down my speed was absolutely fanomial." she said with an honest to god look of accomplishment.

Now...were gonna go and spend some time together, do you want me to teach you math? After all our lives are filled wirh numbers and we must now how to calcuate them.

fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2018 4:51 pm
"Maf?" Jessica said questioning as she looked at Ritz. She understood a bit of what Ritz was saying. Slowing other fighters came from years of practice, sure her fighting style was completely unrefined and a huge back of nonsense, she was good at figuring out what she wanted.

She shifted her weight to make sure she wasn't going to open up and bleed out again before shifting her weight to the opposite side and grabbing herself. She already had quite a few bruises that had begun to erect themselves all over her skin. As for self-confidence, Jessica had none, wouldn't stop her from jumping at everything that wanted to fight, self-confidence had nothing to do with Jessica's monstrous lack of sense and varying amount of courage.

Jessica followed after Ritz as if she really didn't understand why she needed to learn math, or that she had no real idea what it could be used from her to apply it too. Comedy and Tragedy were now enthralled with something in the distance, as Jessica looked blankly at them for a second before turning her attention back to Ritz. "Kay."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum