Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

From One Desert to Another - Page 2 Empty Re: From One Desert to Another

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Minerva jumped back a bit as Lex instinctively moved to assume a combat position before having Nina explain to him that it was just an illusion. Minerva reacted more to Lex then Liacaru’s illusion as she was more in tune with spiritual energy and magic, she could sense that the illusion originated from Liacaru. He was always so tense. Then again such a precaution may be what saves their lives one day.

When Nina mentioned that she had the information pulled up in the googles, Minerva scrambled to her and reaching her arms out almost smothering Nina trying to get the goggle for herself. “My turn my turn!” She exclaimed with childish excitement.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:43 pm

From One Desert to Another - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Mmm...oh. I guess that happens from time to time when i'm excited. Sometimes my mind wonders and it just springs to life." With that his illusion dispelled, and the fox took a arms length step back away from Minerva. "Sorry about that. I didn't intend to startle you." Liacaru spoke, though he couldn't help but get a minor kick out of the mans reaction. On the opposite spectrum however, he couldn't help but wonder how the other two so casually dismissed his makeshift city as a fake. Was it because he lacked a basic understanding of society, or perhaps it was due to an ability of there own? Either way it invoked him to question. "Was my imagery really that bad? I mean...I suppose a sudden shift in environment is a tad bit suspicious but still..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

From One Desert to Another - Page 2 Lk210
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Desert to Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000From One Desert to Another - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:37 am

It seemed that Lex had missed even the obvious details of Liacaru's illusion to be able to tell if it was real or not right away. He believed that some of it had to do with the lack of sleep from earlier that night and that it was so early in the morning, but he couldn't deny that he didn't feel a bit foolish that he couldn't see that a good majority of the cars were the same five models and colors between each other. Mornings just wasn't his thing after all. Nina on the other hand could tell right away from the lack of 'presence' from the bustling city, hearing and seeing all of the lively examples of humans, but not feeling even one of their spiritual energy emit from them. She couldn't worry about that though since Minerva was approaching her to take the goggles from her. She gave an unsure hum about the woman's rather estatic behavior over simply getting some goggles from her, but she didn't object as the four made their way out of the forest. "I'm a sensory type, so with this being your first attempt at doing illusions of so many humans, I could tell right away that the spiritual energy for each individual human wasn't there. I have a feeling that if you practice that and study city life long enough, you'll be able to replicate the imagery and the signatures of humans in no time." she told the other fox, trying to reassure him that his technique was not bad at all for his first attempt at such a scenario.

Once again, the vixen took a look back to get a final look at the forest in which she grew up, thinking that this time she probably wouldn't return for quite some time. They were leaving the country this time after all, so it was safe to assume that her thought about not returning was real this time. It wasn't long before they made it on the plane and the young man was already firing up the engine. Before anyone got inside of the biplane however, Lex glanced over towards Liacaru with a quizzical looking coming over him. "Liacaru, do you think you can change from your anthro form to your feral form at will? I only have two seats fitted for this craft, so you'll have to sit in Minerva's lap during the trip, I'd think that we won't be able to go anywhere unless you are able to revert back to such a form." he calmly explained, carefully looking over his plane during his explanation. With several canisters of gas being teleported into his hold, it wasn't long before he had the plane at a full tank of gas before he teleported the canisters away with a puff of smoke. Nina by this time glanced over towards Minerva with a quizzical look of her own, wondering if she had read through the information of America and found anything interesting in it yet. "Hey, have you found anything yet?" she asked, more than curious if Minerva's insight on things like cities and such could perhaps come in handy in pinpointing any useful information out of all of that data that she collected from the library.

Lex's Magic Used
Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Minerva took the googles and consumed the information as it appeared on the screen in front of her. From text to pictures to audio, all of it she took in. It didn’t take long to find what she was looking for. “I found it! Las Vegas is the name of the city. It’s on the way between the west coast and Chicago, so we should stop there for awhile. I wonder what kind of food they have too!” she explained. She quietly memorized more information as she sat there for several minutes.

As Lex prepared to leave right away, she returned the goggles to Nina, thanking her by patting her on her head. She then began to collect the utensils, plates and cups on to the blanket before snapping her fingers, opening up a small dimensional rift into her ‘closet dimension’ where the collected items fell into the dark void, before closing the rift it back up without leaving a trace.

As Lex explained the seating situation on the small plane, Minerva raised her hand to interrupt. “Well if Liacaru can’t change back, he can sit in the second seat. I can sit on your lap if that’s ok with you.” she said clasping her hands together, turning her head slightly and fluttering her eyes at Lex.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:31 pm

"I should of known such a sloppy illusion wouldn't have an effect on you Nina." The fox perked as he looked towards Minerva. He didn't exactly understand what she was doing with her face. "Do you have something in your eye?" He asked in a legitimately confused tone. "Anywho, sorry about my sudden change. It's not anything I've ever tried to really learn how to control. Never really had a reason to since I didn't expect to be given rides. I suppose if I am the issue here, I can also sit in someones lab if needed."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From One Desert to Another - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000From One Desert to Another - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Artist: Gramatik | Song: Chillaxin By the Sea

Lex was quick to answer Minerva's first question as he looks over at her with a serious expression. "Unfortunately we can't do that, I have to get to New York as fast as possible now that I have the wristband so I can fully work on it in my workshop. No stops, no detours, I'm sorry. We'll have to go back there once I'm done fully working on my device." he mentioned, trying to be at least a bit understanding that she wanted to go there at some point. Nina on the other hand was in the process of taking the goggles back before she put them over her own eyes, more than ready for the trip they were about to take. At the mention of the seating order and the inconvenience of Liacaru not being able to change his form, the man grimaced as he curled a hand around his chin. 'Nina, do you still feel your clone's presence in the area?' he asked the vixen.

Nina gave a quick nod to her owner, giving out a confirming hum. 'Good, we'll need to be ready in case we need to switch out to your forest once again. Mine is still around as well, so the two should be good as long as they don't run into any trouble.' he continued in his mind before turning to face both Minerva and Liacaru again. "Ok, here's the deal. Minerva... will have to sit in my lap." he began, a bit of regret in his voice as he gave a defeated sigh. It was one thing to have a small vixen that was the size of a puppy in his lap, but to have a full grown woman when flying a plane was bound to cause problems if they got into any type of air conflict. "And Nina will have to sit in Liacaru's lap." he finished, hopping up into the pilot's seat before reaching his hand out to grab for Minerva's. He waited until she grabbed for him hand to pull her up into his lap, while Nina waited until Liacaru went into the backseat so she could get into his lap. Once everyone was situated, Lex was off to the skies, the craft dragging along the ground until it managed to get into the air and make its way towards their new destination. "Get comfortable, we may not get there until this evening." he called out to them, flipping a few switches on his console before the plane went much faster through the sky.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:20 pm

With the explanation that they wouldn’t be making any stops to Las Vegas directly, Minerva pouted and kicked a clump of dirt in front of her. No fair, she just wanted to have a little whimsical fun every now and then. But he did say that they would go after he finished his devices, so not all hope was lost.

However when Lex agreed, reluctantly it seems, to have Minerva sit on his lap in the tiny airplane, she smile mischievously. She like to flirt every now and then and it was fun teasing someone who carries himself so seriously. Despite the teasing she was seriously enough to go along with the plan and after all, it was the better option for the seating arrangement. She wonder what was going on in the mind of a young male. She reached out and allowed him to clasp her hand. She also used her gravity manipulation to make herself light as a feather, so as he pulled her, she gracefully floated and landed gently, her dress and her hair somewhat lifted up due the air resistance. The pilot seat was a tiny and constrained but also cozy in a way. “Alright, ready for take off, captain!” she giggled.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:51 pm

The fox perked his ears as he looked to the plane. He didn't seem to have any objections as far as the seating requirements where concerned. "Awesome! Time to see bigger and better things!" Liacaru smiled eagerly while making his way into the back seat. Laying back, he got nice and comfy before patting his lap, signaling the ok for his companion. His excitement for adventure couldn't have been more clear as his tail constantly pitter pattered against the seat. Thoughts raced through his head as he could only imagine what he would see next. "I'm not sure if I've said this before, but thanks again for showing me around. I can't wait to experience new things. Let's go Nina!" The fox spoke with a warm grin.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Lex could see Minerva's distaste for his decision to go straight for New York but saw her compose herself right away, making him think that she was at least alright with what he planned. The plane hummed a bit louder as it increased its speed more and more, barreling through the skies to make it to their next destination. With how Nina was positioned on Liacaru's lap, she felt rather lucky that she was small, not having much of the wind slap at her face before glancing up at the taller anthro fox. He seemed to be taking the wind pretty well, but she decided to give him her goggles as a means to help keep the wind out of his eyes. "Here ya go, it'll help resist the wind." she called out over the whistling of air whirring past them. Lex began speaking after Liacaru put on the goggles. "It's no problem, we'll come across many nice places for you to enjoy. And for now, we're going to New York, my current home." he replied.

-----End Topic-----

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum