Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/9999930 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself]

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:55 pm

«RADIOACTIVE EQUIPMENT»

[EXPANDING IDEAS FOR RADIOACTIVE]

[Vanguard & Russia Government Funds: Radioactive, despite appearances, is a rather wealthy person. He is paid a high amount of money from the Russian Government from his acts during World War Three. If he chose to live a civilian life, he'd probably never have to worry about work with hte weekly deposits of cash that comes into his bank accounts. And, on top of the money he makes from the Vanguard as one of its commanders, it's hard for him to worry about money. Especially since he lives like a nomad and wastes most of it on booze or food on his downtime.

Of course, he has also used this money to help others (like when he bought a house for Toki to live in), but these acts still haven't put a dent in his money. And given that the world works in a virtual economy, there are still many that donate to him as they look up to him as a symbol of strength and want to make sure he is taken care of. So, money is not a major concern in Radioactive's life.

Navigation A.I. Device: Radioactive is not one who easily knows his way around worlds. Knowing this, The Vanguard's research department has given Radioactive an assistant. It is contained within small metallic sphere and is activated when he presses a large black button on the top of this machine. When this button is pressed, it will do a facial scan of him, since his energy and ask him the a randomly generated authorization code of sensitive information only his own memories would know.

After passing the security screen, a holographic screen will emerge and will show him his place in the Soul Society, Human World, Hueco Mundo, Demon World and other similar realms. It will also display his current location, nearby threats, local information (if available) and other related information that he should be aware for his travels. Additionally, if there is a place on the map not charted, this machine will begin recording and sharing this information with the Vanguard in order to further their own awareness of the nearby realms of Earth.

More than that, this device also shares as a hub in order to link him up to both the Russian, Vanguard and allied forces (I.E. anyone who is an ally of these factions) network of teleportation devices. This machine can lock on to their coordinates, signal them to create a wormhole and then he will arrive at his destination in order to further lessen his burden when traveling through worlds as he has a poor sense of direction. It can also signal for these factions to transport him equipment, teleport objects and things of that nature as well if he should so choose to use that function of the device.

Other information that is relevant to this machine is that it can keep in contact with the Vanguard/Russian Goverment so that Radioactive can communicate with his men, access a database of shared information among these factions and otherwise control Vanguardian and Russian equipment with it by having the A.I. within command complex machinery for him. As often times Radioactive sends signals in order to give him transportation based equipment such as jets, hover crafts and other bechiles in order to have him quickly travel from one region to another if there is no active teleportation spots available.

30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/9999930 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 Empty Re: 30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself]

Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:39 pm

«RADIOACTIVE RADIATION EXPANSION»

[EXPANDING IDEAS FOR RADIOACTIVE]

Uranium Production: Radioactive appears to possess the ability to generate uranium from his body. These often come in the form of spikes that can range from the size of a grain of rice, all the way up to being as large as a grown adult's entire leg. In base they can be launched at a variety of different speeds depending on how many are generated at once. As, if Radioactive focuses, he can utilize the high volume of energy within himself in order to propepl these creations at Mach 3 speeds in order to create his own makeshift projectiles. It certainly helps when dealing with opponents that outmatch his speed as this ability was initially crafted in order to better cope with that.

Additionally, through this form of uranium creation is the ability for Radioactive to induce radiation sickness and poisoning on his opponents through repeated exposure to these materials. This can result in their bodies becoming sickened through means of dizziness, damage to organs, vomitting, fainting and even coma or death if they are unable to protect themselves from the fallout of these attacks.

Though, it becomes a double-edged sword if Radioactive is not fighting by himself as he does not want to poison others around himself. Therefore, he has learned to mentally withhold the more toxic effects; but he has to be in full control of his minds or they will leak out. Making this an ability that has had to be heavily refined over the years.

• Spiked Shell: Radioactive has been known to increase the input of spiritual and radiation based energy in order to create dozens of spikes of uranium which acts as another layer of defense when he requires it. They reak and ooze with a high level of toxicity that it is possible to get sickened, poisoned or burned when approaching Radioactive in this highly dangerous state. These spikes can coat his body for upwards of six posts before dissolving into nothingness and having a three post cooldown before he is able to perform his spiked shell technique again.

• Knuckle Slaughter: Knuckle Slaughter is a technique where Radioactive focuses a condensed amount of his spiritual and radiation based energy into his knuckles. When this happens, he is able to produce an excess build-up of uranium in each of his hands until blackened uranium burst out of each of the bones in his knuckles like an extra set of claws. These are usually as durable as most of the other portions of his body and can be used to enhance his strength, cut through objects or outright impale people as he seems to be able to restrict and extend the length of these spikes for upwards of five feet away from himself. There is no real time limit to this technique other than how durable these spikes can be and how much spiritual energy or radiation-based energy he has left in order to sustain the effort.

• Spike Burst: This is a simple technique where Radioactive is able to produce over a hundred spikes that expel from his body in order to overwhelm the opponent with an array of spiked uranium projectiles. These can be compared to a bala, and since that is the case, he can usually produce upwards of three hundred spikes per post that can cause heavy damage to the opponent, their allies and the surrounding area given their immense speeds. It is not recommended to take a direct hit as the projectiles from his spiked burst usually reach around mach two or mach three levels depending on how much energy he can afford to place into these projectiles.

• Uranium Fallout: This is one of the stronger techniques of his uranium production. Radioactive is able to create a high volume of spiritual and radiation based energies. When this happens, he will create one spike that can be expelled from any part of his body. Once he has this under control, a large collection of this uranium will erupt from his body and move at mach five speeds. The first wave of damage will be done from the sheer kinetic energy from the attack and can prove to be hellish to deal with on it's own. As there will often be a three hundred meter radius of damage done in the wake of impact. Following that, it will double to six hundred meters as an explosion of spiritual energy will follow.

In the wake of this collision, however, Radioactive's extra layer of security is had in the way of spreading highly potent radiation based sickness which can decay other reishi in the area, sicken characters and gradually make it to where it's hard to combat against him if they do not seek medical treatment. As the excess waste will create toxins in the environment and inside the characters that sicken them. Radioactive, however, does not use this on neutral or allied turf. Instead, since he values his allies and other peoples lives more, he prefers to use this when he invades enemy land as he does not want to revert back to the savage brute he once was.

30 Day Radioactive Revamp [One Month Challenge To Myself] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum