Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty "Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana]

Sat May 19, 2018 4:07 pm

The Danava's hand rested on the handle of the large door, having been standing in silence, thinking over how to handle this. Though it was a bit of time ago, she distinctly remembered, or at least, Umbra distinctly remembered, something feeling very off about Mana, no matter how jovial and upbeat she had presented to the newborn, as they had taken a while to distance themselves and go around. Calypso had heard many things about the demon queen, many were not very favorable, but that wasn't what bothered her, rather... It was how she did things, along with why.

I need to know... I need to help... I need to have a purpose here...

The Danava's hand tightened on the handle, if she hadn't had a careful nature the thing surely would have broken. But she couldn't be up front about her desires, no, if a person had something bothering them, they kept it under wraps.. At least have a good time before she asked anything.

Soon the moaning squeak of the door opening could be heard throughout the halls nearest to the entryway, the Danava peeking her head in and taking in a deep breath, stepping in and shutting the door behind herself.

Please, go well...

"Mama?" She called out, her voice echoing throughout the large expanse, "I-I'm sorry for being away, but i'm back!" Her expression softened, a smile obvious on her face, "I really missed you so, I wanted to spend some time with you! So if you're here... I just wanna have some fun with you!"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty Re: "Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana]

Sat May 26, 2018 9:25 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] 6EdIfMt

Song: Never Enough - Word Count: N/A

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Everything -- is inescapable!

The dread -- unavoidable!

The madness -- UNENDING!

Blood drenched the walls of the room which dear lil' ol' Calypso waltz herself into. The atmosphere, scent and scene of body parts, bones, organs and the smell of day old meat would hit our munchkin visitor's senses like a right hook from Mike Tyson in his prime. Indeed, this foul air had filled itself with the aroma of death as the inner spirit of The Queen of Demons consumed itself with utter instabilities. This whole reality was fake, her body didn't exist and this was all just an illusionary game to her. So what did it matter to consume a body, or two or three to feed this constant sense of hunger and woe filling the deepest pits of her soul?

So crunch, crunch, crunch.

The sounds of endless crunching muttered in the abyss of this drab scene as the pale-skinned demoness finished her latest flesh meal. Humans, Iramasha, Demons, Sugi's; all of 'em tasted like fried chicken at the end of the day n' they served as pure comfort food to satisfy the constant screams of her millions of different souls screeching inside of her head. Yeeeeeeesssssss, this whole world was getting madder by the day, so how in the 9 circles of hell wasn't ol' Queenie's powers amplified by this?

In fact, if Calypso had been unfortunate enough to even walk in one day prior, the empress of discord would of had her head. Fortunately for her, the tattered royalty placed shackles on both her hands n' feet to keep her "sedated" enough to stay in "this reality" in a coherent matter. Otherwise, there would be no way in utter hell she'd be able to tell right from left, up from down n' the whole sense of being in this existence. She'd utterly be freed from her rational form; a being of pure madness without a conscious only acting on the whims of universes worth of insanity.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~"

The fuck? Was this bitch who had her ghost skinned mouth covered in blood singing? The fuck for?

Ah.

Food.

Yeah. When you have good food, how can you not sing? Mmmmm.

Rip. Tear. Crunch. Grind. Munch.

Dozens of tendrils exited out of the base of Mana's spine as she finished off the last of her dinner before turning her dulled gaze back to Calypso. The horned queen barely even recognized this creature in this moment. It was if she was staring wondering: "Who in the sam hell is this stranger?" At least, that was before her senses came back in the form of a Thundershock to her head that made her remember this lil' darlin' came out of her body.

So, if something was produced her being, there was no reason to kill it. Thus, ol' Queenie tilted her head back n' forth before uttering these words:

"....ya wanna have fun with Mama Mana? Ya don't what yer signin' up fer doin' that, S'ugah."

A single tendril drenched in the scarlet fluid of freshly slain meat patted the head of Calypso as a disorientated, low laugh uttered out of The Queen; the kind of laugh of that made one wonder whether or not that person was on some good drugs. Ergo, in this sluggish state, Ol' Mana seemed like a drunk as she staggered to raise herself up off from the floor n' on to her own two feet; making the room come to life with vicious winds of her fluctuating raw energy as her brilliant radiance of gem green energy filled the room.

"The hell do ya' miss about me anyway, lil' one? Give me sumthin' good to hear if ya travelled all this way to see yer Queen Mama~"

"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty Re: "Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana]

Sun May 27, 2018 11:10 am

As the door had creaked open, Cali was hit with quite the smell, one that had caused her to flinch, although she quickly came back to her senses, stepping inside of the blood-covered room, bearing a gentle smile on her face. The scene actually didn't disturb her in the slightest, mostly stemming from the subconscious joy of seeing her parent again, and not usually being too terribly phased by oddities or bloodshed. Although, her survival instinct was still active, and thus did not move from the spot they had moved to, fully aware of their mother's... Unpredictable nature at times.

And this was one of those times, where she was engaged in eating some unrecognizable hunk of flesh on the floor, coated in blood like a predator that had far too much meat available. She saw Mana's gaze drift over to her in the dim room, sensing a short bout of confusion from the woman. Cali however, kept the smile on her face, the expression and the emotion she sensed giving the impression she didn't quite recognize her own child, til the Danava felt a click of realization pop from her, which made the pale being a wee less weary.

"..Well, what I had in mind-"
She was cut off when the tendril had patted her on the head, leaving some crimson liquid to leak on her head, small dribbles lying on her forehead, "...Ahhh. Bit much to eat, huh? You're all messy, Mama..." She mumbled, her smile becoming more neutral, but her being still emitted a calmed aura.

"You're my Mama, of course i'd miss you." She tilted her head towards the question, genuinely confused on what she meant by it, "I love you, after all.."

A fisted hand rose to her chest, her taking in a deep breath, the sour smell of the room not quite bothering her anymore, "..Well, I thought we could maybe go out and spend some time together, somewhere quiet, like a beach or park. I think.. You deserve the peace." The Danava's voice remained leveled and calm, as if trying to talk someone out of doing something they'd greatly regret.

"Is the bathroom still intact? Wouldn't be a good idea to go out covered in blood, yknow.." She walked forth to the standing figure, cool and collected to something that'd terrify many new beings with her experience, reaching forth and bringing the woman into a gentle embrace, hoping her body and scent would guide Mana towards less instability, "I've... Just been worried about you..."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2018 12:48 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: The Biggest Tragic Event in Human History - Word Count: N/A

That tingling of mania brewing within the depths of her soul. This was Eris: The Goddess of Chaos's new flesh n' tasty skin. So perhaps it was to be expected that the world was nothin' more than the buzzing sound of a delirious dream attached to no foundation. Who cares? Yeah, that didn't matter one bit~! And if none of this mattered, who is to say she couldn't have a passing sip of this juice called existence?

Ah yes~!

Ol' Queenie's senses fixed their hearing to pick up better on the words which were spewing forth out of Calypso's mouth.

"Ya'. I'm like one of those puffy pink toed beasts ya' see in da' all ya' can eat buffet devouring the resturant out of house, home n' food."

Right, right. Mama Mana was eatin' like Lil Miss Piggy all locked up in her dungeon like the filthy shut-in Queen she was becoming. After all: who the hell was dumb enough to pick a fight with Queenie? Even in this bruised n' beaten state of mind, our demoness knew she was afforded a large amount of leeway in strength, authority, control n' all that good junk to do whatever the fuck she wanted. She was the god damn Queen, and God always saves the Queen, right? Right, sugah.

"Of course, dearie. Everyone loves 'da Queen~"

A laugh which could pierce nails into even the thickest of armors slithered out of the pale skinned mouth of Mana in that moment when Cali uttered that notion of "love". As her heart, mind and body contorted, twisted n' mutated itself into the creature of discord that stood before Calypso; this incarnation of The Demon Queen barely knew what that word even more. No. All she knew is that in her heart now she hungered for objects n' thangs, people n' dreams n' whatever else her scattered attention craved for. Somethin' was as dead as President Nixon's skeleton dick inside of The Empress; but that was only for her to bother with~

"...ya, that might actually be good. I could do with somethin' a lil' bit mo' nicer than this garment...."

Bit by bit, pieces of her ego were coming into place. As the gears of mania churned within the abyss of her head, that feeling of lunacy burned like an emerald fire that spread a blaze inside her soul as the woman started cackling ever so slightly. So, with a lil' ol' whimsical wave of her hand, the demoness consumed herself in a ball of darkness which consumed the dirt, blood n' total nasty BO which devoured her body. When it faded, The Demon Queen was restored to her former glory as the tendrils rescinded back in her body, the shackles on her ankles n' feet faded n' she stood before Calypso whole as her bat wings spread from side to side.

"I'm a fuckin' demon goddess, da' hell do I need with a bathroom?"

While licking her lips, Mana seemed to gaze off into space as she still restored her ego even in these waking moments. Attaching herself to this reality, recognizing who she was, remembering her power n' trying to gain a control of this cyclone of inner turmoil was a bitch n' half to say the least; but it just showed her she had a wittle ol' ways to go before she was whole. And, if she were to stay here, not a god damn thing would change. So, to that end, Mana gave a wicked smile before embracing Calypso back in a warm embrace of mania.

Drip by drip, the essence of The Demon Queen's essence oozed it's emerald glow on to the child as a feeling of great warmth, power n' giggly demented joy could soon be seeping into her ever-waking mind; slowly but surely inviting the bliss of depravity into her mind to help remove any further thoughts of being harmed by Mana from her psyche should the child allow this feeling to wholly envelop her.

"ne'way, I'm sick of 'dis fuckin' place. Let's fuckin' make like a radical jihadist n' blow 'da mutha fuckin' hinges off these restraints."

With yet another whimsy roll of her wrist, ol' Mana blew a god damn hole in the wall without a single iota of a care n' let a rush of outside light flood the room as the emerald skies of her domain finally allowed for her to see the first light of day in quite some time. In that moment, Ol' Queenie's eyes squinted for a moment as they readjusted to this world around her, but then another howl of laughter escaped as she knew that once she left this place -- things were going to change.....

...so, to that end, Queenie took one last glimpse at Calypso before curling her lips into a foul grin:

"No, no, no. It's YOU I'm worried fer. This ya' last chance to back out of spendin' time with 'lil ol' me. I ain't responbility fer any madness, injury or death 'dat may occur stayin' close to me. If ya are ok with those condition, feel free to hop on Mama's back n' I'll take us wherever the fuck I please in my humble lil' kingdom."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2018 8:53 pm

Calypso gently chuckled when Mana had rather brazenly proclaimed that she wouldn't need a bathroom,
"Of course, Mama. How could I forget..."

She maintained the embrace, as she felt her mother's arms also wrap around her in bodily reply, though she already was feeling something dripping into her conscious mind, something she instantly identified as not a part of her. It was a small bit, but she could tell what it was... Mama's maddening essence. Despite it's allure, Calypso's being did everything to push any influence of it out.

I have to stay sane... For Mama. She couldn't afford to go down before anything even started.

She was broken away from her thoughts, embrace as well, as Mana had blown a hole in the wall, causing her to sigh, "Could have used the door, but that's fine... Poor wall."

The counterpart of the Danava looked to their mother, seeing the fox-like grin form on her face, having a slight inkling of what she was thinking of, but then again, could Cali really know what was going on in that skull of her's?
"..Of course i'm alright with it, Mama." Calypso moved to face her back, though the way she had said it had her feel the slightest twinge of sadness, though Cali wouldn't be totally sure if there was anything behind those; she could rarely get a pick on her mother's disorderly emotions and intentions.

She climbed on up, much like a child prepared for a piggyback ride, chin resting on her shoulder,

"Okay, i'm ready."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 pm

The Angel of Conflict

Arianda Vael

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

How long had it been? Months? Days? A few minutes? Honestly, Arianda couldn't tell; it was all a blur honestly. Every single bit was a blur. Why, when all you feel is pain, and the sensation of death creeping up on your bite and Mana riddled body; one can find themselves not realizing the pass of time. But it stopped, for some reason. On Arianda's own little corner of the room, where she was left to die after Mana was done with devouring her flesh, organs, bones; whatever else she wanted really. But, she wouldn't die. Call it a curse if you like, or a blessing; or the elixir of life. Well, whatever the fuck it was that kept this damned demon alive and kicking was the same person who had drained her of energy constantly, who had devoured her flesh on more than one occasion, the one woman who was Arianda's everything in ways that could not be explained; Mana Asthavon. Her Queen, her dread lord. This was the woman who would not let her die, her Seal of Eris made sure of it. It was when her Queen stopped her feasting of the countless corpses of just about every race The Danava of Chaos could get her hands on that the Angel of Conflict felt herself perceive time again; at least properly. That wasn't all she perceived, however.

Voices, two of them. Two voices of striking difference were hitting into the demon's ear canals; which were slowly gaining ears above them as she was able to regenerate from the tatter of crimson, both cloth and body, that seemed to surround her. It was slow, slow enough that it was likely unnoticeable by the two beings talking; one being the woman who kept her alive subconsciously, or purposefully. The other, well, it was someone Arianda did not know. A voice she had never heard, a person she had never seen in this hellscape that was Mana's Castle; her palace. Arianda could only listen, want to tell the girl to get out of here before she heard what Mana was saying.

Mana was... she was returning to her normal self. If Arianda's jaw bones were still intact, her jaw would've dropped; it took just this person to spur Mana to return to normal. Well, as normal as a demon queen who has been drunk on Chaos for nearly half a year. As they talked, embraced, did things that made the demon wonder who this person was, she felt her body started to reconstruct itself faster. She felt like someone's somehow successful human transmutation project as the demon felt her chest cavity seal up, her blood, crimson like that of a human's, flow through her veins once more. She had some semblance of life as she gasped silently and crawled to the knees that were once broken; splintered and gone. Her form was also... different.

Arianda normally had a bad habit of not being in the correct form for Mana to not tear her a new one as easily as normal; one that was more appealing to the Queen's demonic tastes and pleasures. Well, this was one of those days where Arianda fucked up and was in her shifter; it didn't help Mana was turning everyone she could into a multi day long snack train. But, when Arianda's body reconstituted itself; she actually had some fucking horns. The horns were blue, as was a lot of her body that was not her skin. Her skin was a pale white, as normal for the demon. But, her attire changed drastically. they were white and blue, with Knee high boots that ended just below her knee and had thigh highs, stockings, that came out of the heeled boots and ended in the middle of her thighs. She had a dress- like outfit, a top piece that only was secured by it's closeness to the demon's frame, and a choker that was attached the the dress that had a diamond shaped hole in it in front of her chest. It went from the middle of her solar plexus to the middle of her stomach; exposing a bit of her breasts and stomach. She also wore gauntlets that covered her arms up to her shoulders; her armpits and shoulders shown by the dress having no arms attached.

The weird thing about this "dress" was that when you got to the skirt portion it was open in the front, showing what appeared to be either booty shorts or some sort of attire to be worn below the garment without seeming "indecent"; even though such a thing was not a concern for Arianda. The skirt of the garment went around the Angel's side and her backside, which had a tail coming from the base of her spine just above her backside, mostly covering that area of her from view. However, the most striking part of this demon's form was her wings and her horns. The wings bore slight resemblance to Mana's own; with Arianda's horns curling a tiny bit like Mana's. Coincidence? Possibly, but, with all the energy this little demon has received from Mana it is no wonder something about The Angel of Conflict resembled her. Aside from their blue hue, there was a striking resemblance; especially when Arianda's form briefly flashed green. All the blue changed to different shades of green that matched the blue's shades and the like before it changed back and the demon stood from her own puddle of blood and giblets.

Arianda stumbled, more like fell over herself really, as she moved towards Mana, reaching a hand out to her demon Queen before she fell over next to the Queen of Shadowfall; her head briefly bouncing off of the woman's foot as she fell. For Mana, it was easy to tell that this was Arianda, The Angel of Conflict was probably the only one to survive this tempest of feasting that she partook in. But, she was unconscious as soon as she gained such consciousness; only hear pointed ears working as the rest of her body seemed to shut down. She was drained, alive only because of the Seal that rested on her stomach. But, all that remained for Arianda to ask was this; who was this girl, this Calypso. Not to mention, what would Mana do with her now? Hopefully, nothing too bad. But, the Angel of Conflict could simply wait in her weakened, unconscious, state and hope Ms. Queen Asthavon wouldn't return to her more... unappealing self. Hopefully.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 29, 2018 8:10 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Justice For Saint Mary - Word Count: N/A

"If I used 'da door to leave this godforsaken place, then 'dat would be borin' as hell, s'ugah."

Not a single hoot-hoot of a fuck could be given by the Demon Queen. After all: the bitch was like the king-pin of demonic magic. If something as mundane as a wall being destroyed on a whim could occur, her Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo bull-shittery could mend it back to reality just as easily. There are perks to committing your heart, body n' soul to the ways of this joyous satanic prowess.

"ne'way, you've made an excellent decision, dearie. At least ya' won't die a boring death followin' whateva' misery follows you when waltzing behind my lead."

So, right when The bat Mama Mana plane was ready to take off from the terminal -- when a dead body dropped in the middle of the runway preventing take-off!

Who the hell let a dead body on the runway anyway?

Bah. It didn't matter.

For the time being, her gem green eyes darted their gaze towards the sickly Angel Of Conflict laying down on her feet. It looked like the creature had seen better days -- cause she probably did. Who else can withstand the constant physical, spiritual and mental torture that The Queen can dish out when she is in her moods? Not many. Ol' Queenie was amused the demoness still had half a nerve to wander out of that bloodied abyss to begin with.

"Holy Christ, this is why you don't stay nuzzled up under my bosom for too long, s'ug. When this lil' bundle of demonic joy came in she didn't look a day over 18 n' now she is at death's doorstep."

Queenie's voice was filled to the brim with jovial laughter as she took delight in the results that her hunger took out on the demon before her. Though, it may be better for her to finally wake up now that she didn't look like a human gal anymore.

One

Two

Three

A few gentle nudges of her high-heel shoed is what Mana gave to Arianda's voice to check to make sure she was still all there.

"Angel, hello? Anybody home?"

With one final laugh, Mana took a frenzied glance at Calypso before adding this on:

"Oh well, that's what a dose of my reality will do to ya~"

After giving a cheery whistle out of her mouth, ol' Queenie reached up her skirt n' pulled out a green serum. What in the infinite hell was it? Oh, it was just something to perk up Arianda n' bring her back to life to stand back on her feet. However, Mana handed it to Calypso instead with a grin from ear to ear.

"I'll leave it up to you if ya' want to take this sickly darlin' with us. If ya give her an injection with this lil' ol' needle, she'll be up n' atom. If ya don't, well, her body will recover at some point, ne'way."

After giving a snap of her finger, Mana added on thing:

"Oh yeah: I promise this isn't heroin~! We demon's got stronger stuff than that to take!"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 29, 2018 12:56 pm

"...I don't think i'll ever understand the... Destruction equals enjoyment, thing..." Calypso wearily sighed, clinging to her mother's back, prepared for the trip to take hold, bracing herself with tightly shut eyes and holding on tight, but felt a flash of suffering, which prompted the Danava to look around the blood covered room, til she laid her eyes on the ripped asunder woman, literally groveling at Mana's feet.

She even sort of... Smelled, like Mama.

"..A-aahh!" She slid off Mana's back, immediately on her knees by the woman, shaking her gently, "H-hey?! Are you ok- Of course you aren't okay you wouldn't be unconscious- OKAY IM JUST WASTING TIME!" The Danava's hands were curled into tight fists, looking frantically around trying to think of something to do. She wasn't sure if crying would work, the woman wasn't physically wounded...

Her heart was pounding as she heard her mother's words, squeezing her eyes shut as honeyed tears began forming. They popped open once more, her stomach being weighed with a rock as she saw her mother casually nudge the unconscious body of the stranger.

"M-Mama..!" She spoke under her breath, body shaking and appearing much paler than she usually did, staring at Mana with a clearly shaken expression, heeding her words, and soon trying to calm down, trying to swallow her shock as she looked back down to the woman.

"What do I do.. What do I do..." She mumbled to herself, staring helplessly at the body, but averted her gaze once more when a syringe was placed in her hand, full of some sort of mystery liquid. She stared at the green fluids, indeed hearing her mother's words, but still having a degree of caution, of doubt.

...No. Mama can't be that cruel... Even if she was... I'm going to make it better... I promised... I... My purpose...

Cali got a good hold on one of the woman's limp arms, carefully aiming the needle... And simply froze. The thought... Of causing harm... Of causing this woman to suffer... It made Lux freeze up, golden tears streaking her face.

...Umbra... Please... Just for a second... I... I can't do this...

For a solid second, Calypso's body shifted, to a darker form, many green eyes a flickering, as the form pierced the woman's arm with surprising care, injecting the fluid, and pulling it out, their form returning to Lux's own as she regained control, panting heavily and resting her hands on the floor.

"P-please be okay... Please... Y-you can come if you're okay... J-just please..."

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999"Mama, Is Something Wrong?" [Calypso/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 29, 2018 3:10 pm

The Angel of Conflict

Arianda Vael

Artist: Teminite - Song: Ascent - Word Count: NA

Those same two voices, Mana's and Calypso's; the latter of the two sounding more panicked as the girl dropped down to tend to Arianda. Why though? Why would she care about some random demon that she didn't know? Hard for Arianda to say, but, in between the shaking from Calypso, and Mana nudging the girl with her heel; a soft groan left Arianda's throat. It cascaded past her lips and out into the open air for the sound waves to bounce around and be heard by the two women above The Angel of Conflict at the moment. Hearing what they said, every single word. Mana telling her not to stay under her bosom for so long, or so much; it was something like that. The Angel of Conflict would have gladly kissed those heels, but, she couldn't move. It was a wonder her body even regenerated at this point in time.

More speech, more words. Words that bounced off of Arianda's ears, head, and horns as they were said. Few were absorbed, but, the ones that were absorbed seemed to hit Arianda home. Oh yes, this certainly was what a dose of Mana's reality would do to her. Normally, she would be okay after a few minutes, but, it had been long enough and Ms. Asthavon hadn't given her any of her blood that it was... difficult. However, Mana seemed to at least be caring enough for her little pet, unless this was simply Mana not wanting to lose the weird little demon as she had once said in the past. Well, whatever it was, the Queen of demons handed the little hell spawn next to Arianda something; a syringe of green liquid.

What was in the vial? Mana brand drugs? Toned down elixir of chaos? Or was it Mana's blood? Honestly, Arianda couldn't say; her sense of self and the area around her was so messed up from her lack of energy that she couldn't even find enough energy in her subconscious to think about what this vial of green liquid may be. But, she didn't really have the time to even gather energy for such a thing. Before she knew it, Arianda's skin felt the needle pierce into her arm. It was gentle, surprisingly, and went in with great ease. Then came the mystery liquid.

Good thing she'd not afraid of needles like a certain Shinigami friend of hers.

Like a lightning bolt surging through Arianda, her body visibly jolted as soon as the needle was removed and was a safe distance away. Her body responded in rather odd ways to the substance before she ceased all movement again, and her body flashed green again; quickly and in bursts. It was as if it was acting like a heartbeat, showing that her heart was working before it stopped suddenly. Just as suddenly, Arianda jolted upwards, her eyes wide open and her mouth the same; taking a deep gasp of air before she spoke.

"Mana, next time, if you're gonna go on a snack craze; don' leave me with the rest o' the rabble... They kinda stink..."

Arianda looked like a freight train just came through, grew a fist, and punched her in the stomach; almost as if a goat had run into her at mach 10. Not to mention, her cadence was a tiny bit like Mana's for a few moments. A brief change as she awoke from her unconscious slumber. Afterwards, she could only cough, looking towards the girl who was next to her, and then to Mana. She was still tired, so... so tired. Sure, she was certainly awake now, and had the energy to stay awake, but, she would pass out without something else. The Angel of Conflict slowly rose from where she once lay, moving to Mana surprisingly quickly for a woman who used to be unconscious. From Cali's angle it would look like Arianda just hugged the Queen of Demons and buried her face in the woman's neck. When in actuality Arianda was drinking some of her Queen's blood, if the Danava of Chaos allowed it, to reconstitute herself enough to be more competent and not be falling all over herself.

Basically, if Mana allowed Arianda to partake in her green ichor, Arianda would be back in shape enough to come along with great ease; not having to pull out a random demon heart or two from a portal. However, if Mana didn't let Ms. Vael chew on her neck and drink that green ichor, Arianda would probably have to find some left over DE in the area and... reconstitute herself. But, that would be only if a certain Asthavon of the chaotic kind didn't deprive little Ari of something sweet to drink.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 31, 2018 3:35 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song:Disorder - Word Count: N/A

Eh? The hell? This lil' creature was supposed to be a spawned creature from the abyss of Ol Queenie's body. So why in the nine circles of HECK is this ball of demonic flesh sobbing her tears over a half-dead woman? It caused Mana to crook her head on its side as this demonic goddess couldn't imagine weeping over someone who isn't even on death's door -- just yet, anyway.

"Relax. If I wanted this lil' s'ugah dead, I'd have done it myself already. Geez. Ya act like ya' haven't seen someone mercilessly beaten within an itch of their life or sumthin'."

There was then a snorty laugh that chortled out of the mouth of Queen Bitch before she spun her right hand around, poofed up a plum of emerald smoke n' used it in order to consume the body of Calypso in this mist. With this potent shot of mania swirling around the imp, the intention was to utilize her maddening energy as a sedative to dull the need to freak out over small details while in the presence of Mana.

After all: nobody liked screaming lil' kiddos! So it was tiem to shut that baby UP!

"If ya can't handle that, ya really aren't gonna like where we are going afta' this. Oh boy~ Ya haven't an iota of an inkling of the hell ya' are gonna venture down."

Of course, while Mana was a cold empress of a bitch, even this foul production of chaos n' madness still had an itch to otherwise look out for something which was produced by her own flesh n' blood. Therefore, Ol' Queenie scooped Calypso up with an emerald glowing tendril which extended out of the bottom of her spine. When this appendage gently wrapped itself around the waist of the lil' demon before The Queen, it sought to soothe her with the warmth of a motherly love in the form of more of this demonic energy washing over her body; seeking to sedate more of these negative emotions as a second tentacle burst forth to life n' patted her head in an ever-loving matter.

"Just relax, toots. Ya Mama's got ya. If I can casually fuck the boundaries of reality, I'm certainly protecting ya n' this lil' pet of mine is piss easy."

There was then another witch's cackle that exited out of those pale lips of the demoness before she darted her eyes back towards Arianda coming back to life. In that moment what else could Ol' Mana really do? She was quite aware of the limitations of what her pet could endure. So it was no surprise that her loyalty would bring this fellow creature of discord back to life n' on her feet. It wasn't as if she didn't know what in the bloody hell she got herself into trying to attach herself so close to The Queen for all her insane quirks. Even if those quirks included savagely feasting on her flesh, forcing her body to regenerate from the brink of death and repeating it until her mind grew numb. Those small details didn't matta' one bit. Nope. Not at all. It was all demon love.

Hence, to that blood-soaked end is why Mana could merely roll her eyes playfully at Arianda as she allowed for the pet to consume her blood for the time being so she wouldn't look so weak. Not out of a sense of: "OH MY GOD, YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT! YOU AREN'T FIT TO BE A DEMON! YOU ARE BELOW MY VILLIANOUS POWERS, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!", but more out of a sense of: "Woah kiddo, you don't look so hot. Take a shot of this whiskey n' get your senses back."

"Ya best cling to my neck for good life as I'm itchin' to take care of something in town. Ya' can drink as much as ya can consume, but I'm ready to go. And when I'm ready to go, everyone else betta' be ready as well~"

Indeed! Ol' Queenie was growing impatient. Some sort of wicked anxiety was brewing in her stomach n' she wanted to expel this excess sense of energy bleeding over. Thus, while still securely holding on to Calypso, Mana had no intent to give them any time to grieve over what had occurred. Ariadna had made her choice to accept the abuse from Mana, Calypso had made her choice to follow Mana into the depths of hell n' Mana herself had made the choice to quit sulking in her castle n' it was time for them to hit the dance floor of demon world to have a nice, tasty, waltz through hell itself!

"LET'S GO, DEARIES! LET'S PAINT THE TOWN RED!"

With that last howl of pure excitement, the heavens themselves rumbled to life in the wake of such demonic power scratching against god's door itself. As the earth quaked, skies shock to life with emerald lightning n' the air became thick n' hot with her smothering presence; The Queen took off like a 747 Jet towards the kingdom. In this explosion of speed, Mana only gave them one thing to digest on to give them an idea of where they were going:

"WE'VE GOT A BUNDLE OF FILFTHY REBELS TO CONSUME FOR LUNCH!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum