Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Could Love a Monster? (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 EvilAnime3

Sireshi Kitanzen

"How pathetic you humans can be."

Sireshi blushed deeply, realizing now that his chest was completely exposed. He was extremely self-conscious, despite having no reason to be. He inhaled deeply as Rosalind slid her chest against his own. The skin contact was making him harden even further, he could feel pleasure in every atom of his body. "Mmmm" He moaned out, smirking seductively at Rosalind, "I most certainly accept your challenge." He said, his voice jut over a whisper. He slid his hands down her waist to her ass and squeezed hard as confirmation of his challenge.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Could Love a Monster? (Private)

Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Rosalind Haruka
Sounds interesting... I accept your challenge.

Spoiler:
Rosalind smirked when he moaned. She was so winning. It was time to turn up the heat, and now that he accepted, he should be expecting some bullshit to go down. She almost laughed aloud. Carefully, she moved her legs with ease and pulled herself up some. Her right hand slid across his stomach and downward, and did not stop while her left remained on his side, rubbing it gently with her thumb and forefinger. "I hope you know what you are getting into..." she told him with a naughty laugh and unbuttoned his pants with her right and quickly and began unzipping them slowly. She smiled widely, and licked his now exposed chest.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi bit his lip softly, watching her move with an intense gaze. His cheeks flushed red as he realized where her right hand was going, and he could feel his manhood straining to exit the denim prison it was being kept in. He moaned softly as he felt her tongue run up his chest, shivering hard down the front of his body. He decided to take a little initiative himself, sliding both hands to Rosalind's ass and squeezing hard with both hands before running his right to the front and copying Rosalind's motion, unbuttoning her pants and sliding the zipper down. He looked up at her, his eyes pleading for more.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Could Love a Monster? (Private) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:41 am

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
She jumped slightly at his hands on her behind seeing as she wasn't paying much attention to his MOVES, it had surprised her. Rosalind looked up at him and smirked and watched as he had copied her moves swiftly. Nice move, she thought to herself. She then slid down and pulled off his pants, doing the same thing she had done with his shirt and they too fell to the floor. Rosalind moved her body over for a moment and slid her hands by her hips, removing her own pants even faster than she had with Sireshi's. Slowly she moved back over to him and kissed him, she and him were now facing each other both simply in their underwear, and it seemed as though she declaired checkmate, but it was still his move. She waited patiently and looked at him with a gaze with the intesnity of a thousands suns filled with their own hunger of the game. Rosalind wanted more from him. She grinned evilly.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi realized the sensitivity of the situation as both of their pants were removed. Sireshi blushed and looked hungrily over Rosalind's body. He looked into her eyes, searching for her intentions. He saw in her eyes that it was his move, and as he leaned up to kiss her, he slid his hand over her stomach down to her underwear. He licked Rosalind's lip hungrily before sliding his hand into her underwear and over her clit, moving his fingers back and forth in a slow rubbing motion and moaning encouragingly into Rosalind's mouth.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind awaited his response and licked his tongue back. She was not, however expecting his next move and had never seen it coming. She gasped and moaned under her breath, and breathed in deeply. He had moaned too. She supposed that meant a tie. None of that was going to happen on her watch. With absolute ease Rosalind's left hand snaked down and clamped on his underwear, removing them quickly and exposing him entirely now, she slid off him and did the same with her own underwear and they both were flung at the wall. Rosalind moved back over to him and crawled on top of him, straddling his sides and pressing up against his chest. "Give up yet? she cooed her challange in his ear as she slid her crotch down to touch his gently and began kissing his neck.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi growled hungrily into Rosalind's ear. "No, I don't give up." He whispered softly, smirking. He could tell they both wanted this. Exactly how much Rosalind wanted it, he didn't know. But he was feeling as if he was about to explode if it didn't happen, and soon. "Mmm, please, Rosalind. Don't prolong this any further." He whispered pleadingly, moaning softly at the feeling of his hard member against her.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind decided to give up simply because they both wanted it so terribly bad, and she couldn't deprive it from either of them. Carefully and slowly she slid her crotch over his and pressed down on him and felt him against her. She continued lowering herself until he was in a position that he could simply do it himself, their temperatures began rising and she nibbled on his neck, awaiting his move.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Sireshi Kitanzen

Sireshi watched her, licking his lips intently before slowly pushing himself inside her, moaning softly into her ear as she nibbled on his neck. He ran his fingers softly over the skin of her back and sides. He inhaled softly, taking in her scent and memorizing the feel of her skin. She was absolutely perfect, there was no doubt about that. He smiled softly at her before moving his hips back and forth slowly, sliding his member in and out of her and moaning loudly into her ear, licking her earlobe and chuckling.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Rosalind Haruka

Spoiler:
Rosalind at this point was not sure who had won and who was winning now. But at this moment, she was so distracted she could forget her own name if asked. "Sireshi..." she whispered calmly as he began sliding into her slowly. She hadn't been with anyone in a long time. And this was real to her, she knew that she may never find someone like him ever again, and that she couldn't let him slip away. From that moment on it was her goal to make sure he never slipped through the cracks. She now had to tell him, even if he was distracted. he needed to know. "Sireshi...I...Love you." she moaned accidentally while he continued sliding in and out of her.

Spoiler:

Code:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum