Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Truth Unveiled  Empty Truth Unveiled

Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:14 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Tatsuya walked to the estate looking over the area slowly. His arrival here was destined to happen someday. Tsubasa's letter and description of him had been sent ahead. They'd been informed of his coming as he looked over the Gotei. So this was the perch where Tsubasa sat and looked over the Gotei. This wasn't right by any situation as they should be easy to access. Among the people and helping them, sometimes to hide in plain sight you needed to be more. Tatsuya couldn't be certain of this but so many things had become clear. The attendants were waiting to greet him and bring him into the home. People's opinions were divided down the middle of the Unabara Clan rightly so. His pupil had done so many questionable actions when fighting. He didn't think or consider anything outside of his own power before anything else. Tsubasa hadn't understood the lesson, had it been Tsunashi or perhaps Pestilence he could have reached them. But now he met with the Ninja of the Unabara Henrex Astillon was the man he'd meet.

He'd been walking in the past for so long remaining in New Honoji for so long. Should he of moved sooner to help his student and Damien here? He didn't think the outside world deserved his attention in the long run. But now an issue concerned him and when he saw Henrex it would a couple things clear. Had he neglected his spiritual reiatsu for so long that it became an issue? Amateratsu once said that Tatsuya feared the raw power he held. And placed mental blocks over himself to prevent accessing his raw destructive power. His gaze shifted to the papers he carried with ideas for something. He wasn't an inventor so this sort of stuff escaped him. But he had an idea for an artificial Rukongai district that would house the family. He also had ideas for a special suit or perhaps robotic warframe based device. But he didn't again know how to execute any of these things or design them. Tatsuya simply wasn't the guy for building or creating new inventions. He planned to show them to Henrex and get his opinion on them.

Tatsuya looked through papers of the Unabara that were brought to him as he continued to await the arrival of him. So the layout and order of the clan were strange. Perhaps some changes were in order to begin growth for a new horizon. He crossed out the word clan with ink sighing softly. He hated that word they weren't a clan but a family. There was a large difference and that shouldn't have ever been forgotten. Clan's were bands of warriors who traveled the world in different places. Such a sloppy use of the word as he looked at the positions and rankings. The only thing left to do was wait and decide the outcome of this place. It was about time something changed here and perhaps for the better. This could be returned to the Gotei or repurposed into something new. Tatsuya wasn't sure yet as he remembered Momo's offer. He needed to awaken further and remove those mental blocks to help them. Fear of your own power's destructive capabilities was something he couldn't help.

But perhaps it was time for the teacher to start finding someone to help him shatter these shackles that bound him. It was about time he broke his way free of what bound him. He lifted his hand up imagining those shackles on his wrists as he stared at them thoughtfully. Was combat his only option to destroy these things. If so he needed to do so carefully to acclimate to his powers more. Tsubasa's hunt for power was a haunting reminder. Yet that boy had everything he ever wanted before him. He neglected his body and swordsmanship along with his zanpakuto. So many possible outcomes existed for Tsubasa Unabara. Now it was time for him to make a difference and bring the family of the Unabara closure. Whatever the case or regard he would with Henrex's help rebrand or save this place. He may not have been strong but he did have access to resources that could aid in the building or whatever have you. The Oda Clan was far, but he was a Shogun after all did have a few things to be used for such a situation.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Truth Unveiled  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Truth Unveiled  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Truth Unveiled  Empty Re: Truth Unveiled

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Truth Unveiled  6EdIfMt

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Code Lyoko - Song: Beautiful World

A place long since abandoned.

Why there, of all places, did someone choose to show up? More importantly, why did they want to meet him there? Of all places that they could have chosen, they chose another place where memories slept. It was a ground of legacy, in a way. So, with a soft sigh, the male picked up his Zanpakuto and left his office, making his way towards the Home of the Unabara.

While he knew nothing about the person that was there, he could sense very, very faint traces of a certain golden-haired swordsman -- much to his displeasure. The spiral downhill for Tsubasa was something that Henrex loathed to remember, as it was what made him almost embarrassed to even have been associated with him. But, with him having gone missing for months, it was almost as if he never existed.

One after another, those associated with Tsubasa were quick to drop off the radar. With Mirja's death, Poliro's random absence -- he was virtually the only one left. The Home of the Unabara quickly became a ghost estate, only serving as memories of the times when it...wasn't as chaotic and maddening as before. The Cardinal Seal had practically merged with his Zanpakuto, with the abilities that it granted him soon being transferred over to his Shikai.

Almost everything that had made him part of the Unabara had just...vanished. Thus, Henrex closed his eyes, holding a brief, silent vigil for the home, before resuming to move and drawing nearer. Before long, his body shot forward in a burst of speed, easily closing in the extra distance, getting inside without a problem. There, he saw someone standing in the middle of the estate.

Clad in a simple kimono with his sword attached to his side, Henrex quietly stepped forward, likely not appearing as even a blip on the man's spiritual sense as he stepped into hearing distance.

"I assume you're the one who wanted to see me?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Truth Unveiled  Empty Re: Truth Unveiled

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:47 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

The state of things for this former noble house of the Gotei was sad. The man who'd been behind the family for a long time gone. Tatsuya stared at the remains of this place seeing lost potential. So much was gone from this place not even remotely close to its former glory. He could only see empty pounds that koi used to swim in. Dead plants and most of the people who once claimed Unabara status gone. It was akin to a ghost village on the outskirts. This wasn't going to be the only thing that came to mind here. Tatsuya's vision slowly looked upwards as he sighed softly. Did they deserve a second chance and resources to rebuild? Or was it time for the Unabara to fade from the pages like him. No one would find Tsubasa so long as he didn't wish to be found. His family was in shambles and all these thoughts disrupted by the sudden appearance of him. His head turned a bit as he stared at Henrex. So this was the man Tsubasa trusted to handle the family. The second in command who'd shown loyalty and valor above all others.

It was a sad turn of events when they put trust in someone who betrayed them. Tsubasa had trampled the feelings of his fellow family members. A dog's death was too good for him in Tatsuya's eyes. As Henrex arrived and it was time for the explanation of it all. "It's been many moons since he came to me for advice. My student was a very bright and rather skilled swordsman. He had tremendous power but somewhere he lost the purity and understanding of what a family is." Tatsuya said letting his story unfold slowly as he knew Henrex needed every detail. "I met Tsubasa as a boy, I bested him in combat and his brothers teaching them lessons to survive the harshness of our world. He came again for sword lessons, I gave him them openly to help him refine his skills. I thought perhaps he'd be a beacon to the world in those days." Tatsuya said not sounding sad or ashamed as he rubbed the back of his neck squeezing it a bit. This was his student's downfall as a whole and it was his to own, but this family didn't need this.

"I have traveled many places Henrex, to get a feeling of the perception of Tsubasa and the Unabara Family. I'm inclined to say this place has done nothing productive or helpful. That he lost sight of himself in his hunt for power and glory. But I am known as Tatsuya Oda, sharing a name with the vile dog of the era in Japan. I can make a little declaration of such things." Tatsuya's figure turned slowly as he faced Henrex. He closed his eyes thinking about the choice he had to make here. Henrex was waiting for him to get to the point he guessed at this point. Most people would have been like cool story why am I here? That was the attitude of most people these days. "Tsubasa came to me and left everything he owned in my care. Land, technology, and his family. " Tatsuya didn't know why Henrex wasn't trusted with this. But his student had sent some form of confirmation letter ahead.

It wasn't something you could track and likely had little to offer in clues. "I have here ideas, I am not all that technologically smart..I believe this family can prosper but the Unabara time has come to a close. But I think they may be possible in the right hands. These are things, I think maybe you can accomplish with your skills." He held it out to the male, the files were a paper written. Tatsuya didn't have devices to write his thoughts on or anything so technologically sharp. He had paper and pen with which to put his ideas to paper. The first section outlined a sort of ninja creation unit using technology and more advanced ninja equipment from the old days. Sort of brushing up on the tools the Iga and them would use. Enhancing them to make the Ninja Squadron a bit more effect. The next one was a sort of mobile suit or warframe based device. It had a lot of potentials but he didn't know how to describe or number it. The last one was the most ambitious of his ideas.

An artificial District for a family to call home within the Soul Society. Perhaps using the land they stood on as the base for it. To create and connect this land to the Gotei further. Have homes and housing among other things. To create an active and flowing market of sorts here. Tatsuya had thought about this sort of stuff for years about advancing weapons. He wasn't stronger than most of the big people here. He was a small fish in an ocean and he knew it. Henrex was the one who had to make this choice. "The choice is yours alone, I think something can be made out of this tragedy to benefit the Gotei. I will never know why that boy took this road in the end. Why the Unabara Family is tied to such tragedy as many others. But my goal here is to see that this doesn't end as a complete waste of your efforts and time." Tatsuya said his gaze held a fierce determination in it that few had. Something about Tatsuya's presence and figure always had this fierceness to it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum