Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
KanekoSei
KanekoSei
Starter Member

Kaneko Sei (WIP) Empty Kaneko Sei (WIP)

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Kaneko Sei
» Alias: Kanne or Neko
» Age: Born 2000 Died 2018, sent to soul society
» Gender: Female

» Association: Rukon District in time she wants to join a squad

» Appearance Written: Red hair blue eyes slim well trained

» Appearance Image: Kaneko Sei (WIP) Latest?cb=20090813072654

I. Personality

» Personality:
Curious: Kaneko aren’t interested in brooding – she want to go out and experience things, and don’t hesitate to step out of her comfort zones to do so.

Observant: Kaneko is observant and believe that there are no irrelevant actions, that every shift in sentiment, every move and every idea is part of something bigger. To satisfy her curiosity, Kaneko try to notice all of these things, and to never miss a moment.

Relaxing; Kaneko enjoys relaxing , taking time off from training her zenjutsu and kido she would just lay down on the lush field or on a wall just pondering.

Highly Emotional : Kaneko is quite the emotional young woman , she would easely get angered if frustrated from before , but she tries her best never to hurt someone's feelings.

Friendship: shes allways supportive to her friends and her accosiations, shes a sincere and warm person to be around.

Loyal: Kaneko is loyal to the soul society , her friends and thoose she cares for, if she sees em hurt she gets angry and will attack the ones hurting her friends and family.

Energetic and Enthusiastic: Kaneko is an energic person , shes allways exited , and up for training or traveling to the real world, thes also enthusiastic about her progress when it comes to Shinseina and her kido practises.

I. History

» History: Story from when she was alive:

Kaneko was born in 2000 fragile at birth she was mostly kept inside at home her family beeing poor , her mother had to help the village farm, trough the years she felt like something was wrong in the quaint little village. the people living there had been struck by a strange decease, none of the healers knew what caused it.

First to get sick was the village elder , at the elder's funeral kaneko tought she saw something, not following it she would leave the funeral with her mother and father. Few years passed and Keneko was now a fine young woman the decease having seemed to dissapeared was said just to be a passing sickness that unfortunatly had taken lives, Kaneko spent most of her free time in the forest climbing trees just relaxing when she wasint helping in the village.

The Same night a scream was heard in the village Kaneko looked out the window beeing woken up by the scream thats when she saw the woman slowly shriveling up not able to see her face Kaneko ran to warn her mother but she wasint in her room , she ran out a window away from where the scream came from to hide the only way she knew in the forest near her favorite tree hearing several screams follow trought the night.

The next morning she returned to the village half the village had been killed kaneko felt destroyed the villagers had allways been nice to her and her mother, kaneko ran home but when she got home she found her mother on the ground outside her window, beeing completely shocked kaneko fell to her knees crying feeling it was her fault for not helping , what if she could have done something to help could she saved her. Kaneko went blank as she fainted.

Few days later kaneko woke up coughing beeing in the healers hut she was pale and cold , the healer went to her and asked if she was holding on and kane just wondered if she had a nightmare, unfortunatly the healer told her it had happened and while she had been unconnsius seven more villagers had been killed , he was the only one remaining and asked if kaneko was well enough to leave with him , Kaneko allways acting strong said she would follow him to leave after she had burried her mother the healer nodded and told her to rest.

The next day Kaneko was about to leave the healers hut to burry her mother when she heard a voice in the forest, leaving the hut she would leave a note to the healer telling him she went to the forest, the healer not beeing around she left it on the table and left for the forest, when she got to the forest the voice kept beconing for her calling her deeper, but once she had gotten further in the forest than she normaly went the voice dissapeared and a scream was heard from the direction of the village , Kaneko ran to the village only to trip hitting her head on a branch as she stood up she saw the shadow of a beeing infront of as she was about to stand up she felt a sharp piercing feeling trought her chest and then she went blank.

When she woke up she fell back looking at the monster infront of her

Kaneko Sei (WIP) 03652d7d2c2322693d68e601f1b873e9-d5y8ysy

The beast was trying to reach her but infront of her there stood a guy dressed in black and red robes fighting the monster ,
Kaneko Sei (WIP) 1bd182de2a196ab2b1fa6e22133b1060

The fight went fast to fast for her eyes to follow but in the end the beast got slain dissapearing infront of her Kaneko fell back scared but the man just simply smiled at her saying everything would be fine , she would feel better. He explained that he was a Shinigami and the monster was a hollow that feed on souls, kenko was nervous but listened and asked if she would be able to get to her family in the next town , the guy shook his head and told her that she had no way back but he could send her a place were she wouldnt be alone, he took his sword and turned the bunt end of the hilt at Kaneko and marked her as she was marked she thanked hm and hoped she would see him again as she left for Soul Society. Kaneko's life ends and a new one begin.

Part 2: Arrival at the Soul Society.
Upon arriving in soul society Kaneko was sent to the Rukongai, the district she was sent to was the 80th district, from allmost the start she had to fight to survive , stay hidden from thoose stronger than her during her time in district 80 she heard about the fights that have happened trought the years , Kaneko would become very intrested in the shinigami , to become one herself as the years passed she would only become more intrested in becoming a Shinigami.

One day when she was running from some followers she came over the body of Shinigami having no choose she took the zanpakuto and decided to defend herself , to her surprise she heard whisper from the blade telling her not to kill but to just take them out if she was able to do it she would be worthy of useing this sword, Kaneko didint have much choose she did what the voice said and fought the persuers.
The battle was hard and dificult Kaneko tok slashes but due to beeing more agile then them she mannaged to fight them of useing her surroundings hitting them with the blunt back of the sword, after what seemed like hours to her but in reality was just barely an hour she was sucsessfull and the voice spoke to her again.
"You did good young girl, i'm Shinseina Tengoku , i used to belong to the shinigami over there his name was Alceron Vaayn of squad 5, burry his body and head to the seireitei , inform them where you had found him , and i will lend you my abilities."

Kaneko nodded having been alone for years she was just happy to have someone to talk to , she did what Shinseina asked and burried alceron's body by a clearing in the forrest upon finishing burrying him she would kneel down to say a prayer hopeing that his passing was painless when she finnished the prayer she would head towards the Seireitei gates, she would take the pathways she used when she snuck towards the diffrent districts as she reached the wall shed inform the guard about Alceron's body and location , a soulreaper would come out looking at her telling her to show the body , the soulreaper was a tall black haired woman she seemed to be sad when arriving at the bodys grave Kaneko would carefully burry it up to show the body before walking away from the face the Shinigami showed it was clear that they had been close. the Shinigami picked the body up and told kaneko that Shinseina has choosen her now and she should visit the academy to learn how to use Shinseina kaneko nodded and asked the shinigami her name.

"i'm Nagao Mina i was Alceron's wife" She would answer before flash stepping away.

Kaneko would follow the orders and head towards the academy Kaneko would take the entrance exam and be accsepted as she was able to prove that she had riatsu, Kaneko seemed to be adept at useing Kido and advanced in Zanjutsu , despite of where she originated from she was placed in the middle class where she would start her first step to become a Shinigami.

Act 3: Time At The Academy

I. Equipment

» Equipment: Zanpakuto

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: None that she knows off.

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Shinseina Tengoku (Sacred Heaven)

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:Kaneko's Zanpakuto looks like a wolf with three tails , black and cyan fur , with orbs of blue fire around

» Inner World: It's a dark forrest, trees as far as one can see , when shes distrought the trees start to vanish from top to floor. when shes stable emotionaly it is just a dark lush forrest.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: Kaneko Sei (WIP) Full-Tang-Samurai-Katana-Japanese-Sword-Damascus-Steel-Sharp-Red-Blade-Training-Sword-Handmade-Espada-Metal

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: Ability to talk to Kaneko Sei more easy , also appear in spirit form for others to see providing distraction in fights.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Float, Sacred Heaven

» Shikai Release Action: When releasing her sword Kaneko places her hand on the blade drawing it along the edge causing the blood to mix with the blade.

» Shikai Appearance: Kaneko Sei (WIP) __1__38149.1478814446

» Shikai Abilities: Gives her a big boost in speed and strenght, the boost would depend on when in the battle she activated her shikai , at full it would be enough to cut effortlessly trought concrete. but if Kaneko have fought for a while the boost lessens . to able to cut trought trees. She would be at a decent movement speed , altough moving at theese speeds drains her stamina makeing her tire faster out untill she has learned to master her movements.
When the symbols on the side is charged Kaneko is able to fire a wave of Riatsu that spread the way the Slash went. it would look like blue waves of fire. with blue tints.

I. Bankai

Havent Reached Bankai yet , just saving the info for the time come if she should reach it.
» Bankai Release Phrase: Burn scorch everything to cinder Honō no kami

» Bankai Release Action: Kaneko places her hand on the blade sendint riatsu into the blade , untill the blade's symbols have fully lighted up the symbols turns blue and blue flames appears.

» Bankai Appearance: it changes form into a long wakazhi , with a dragon handle. the blade become red cowered in intense flame that depends on how high Kaneko 's Riatsu is when she uses her bankai.

» Bankai Abilities: —a shield of flame

— boost of attack power

—waves of flame

—her riatsu looks like black and blue flames.

I. Shikokai

General Skills
  • Durability:
  • General Speed:
  • Strength:
  • Weapon Skill:

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho:
  • Kidō:
  • Zanjutsu:
  • Hakuda:

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:
  • Mental Deduction:
  • Pain Endurance:
  • Focus:

I. Role Play Sample

» Story : Will be added

END OF THE POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaneko Sei (WIP) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Kaneko Sei (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Kaneko Sei (WIP) Empty Re: Kaneko Sei (WIP)

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:44 am
[mod]Can I get an update on this app? Is there any work still going on here? Lemme know in the thread or through discord. Otherwise, I'll be archiving this topic in a week.[/mod]

Kaneko Sei (WIP) 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaneko Sei (WIP) Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Kaneko Sei (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Kaneko Sei (WIP) Empty Re: Kaneko Sei (WIP)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:05 pm
[mod]Due to no update, I'm gonna go ahead and archive this. If I made a mistake, go ahead and contact me on discord, in this thread, or through PMs to let me or another staff member know, and we'll get this unarchived for ya.[/mod]

Kaneko Sei (WIP) 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum