Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] 6EdIfMt

How could Ulv begin, to talk about Demonica? Darting across the world, following the feel of her heart, she thought about everything that Demonica was to Mirja. While their meeting was short, and while the demon girl probably didn't remember Mirja in the slightest, her words were of an incredible inspiration to Mirja. She was the start of the progression, the start of Mirja's desire to finally, become better than she was. To stop fearing herself, and start living how she wanteed to. Not shackled by doubt or fear or despair. Demonica, was important to Mirja, and while the wolf never got a chance to admit that, or meet Demonica again, she was rectifying that now, as Ulv.

The Flame in her heart that had burst forth with Niflhiem, and later with Claire, was budding and growing. Something she couldn't understand and couldn't control, but knew it was there anyway. She had tried to call it on demand, but whatever she attempted, fell short of succeeding in her goal. So She had a fire that could burn away the negativity, possibly even help Danava of negative concepts overcome their birthright. But, she needed to be able to use it. Plus it was something totally on the side lines for now because Demonica wouldn't be the one to ask. Nobody, except Ibiki could really help. And that conversation wouldn't go down well at all.

Eventually, Ulv landed, and her heart could tell her that Demonica was somewhere around here. So she let out a scream.
"DEMONICA! I have chocolate, come find me"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty Re: The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 am
Demonica wasn’t in the mood for strangers. Quite frankly after being beaten by ibiki she wasn’t in the mood for anything. Call it licking her own wounds, or being a pessimistic little bitch, but she simply wanted to sit there and let the solitude sink into her bones. Her ruby gaze swept over the vast expanse of nothingness surrounding her that she had created. Destruction, catastrophe, desolation, annihilation--all of these things seemed to go hand in hand with the wild demoness. The question though was why did these things seem to mesh with her so completely? That was a question that she truly didn’t have a response to. Nor did she really care when she thought about it at the end of the day.

What she did care about was the noise that seemed to permeate the air. It was loud, obnoxious and she quite honestly could do with out it for the time being. With all those factors in play it wouldn’t be surprising when the demoness glanced over in the direction of this unlikely guest to see who it was. The answer? A girl with auburn hair whose body seemed to be fairly ripped when all things were put into consideration. The only true issue was that she didn’t know who this girl was, nor had any inkling of why some random stranger would end up bringing her chocolates all the way out here in this desolate place. Which was why she wouldn’t make herself obvious just yet.

After pondering for awhile, and thinking about the pro’s and cons of greeting a stranger who had obviously come out here for her, while knowing nothing about her the demoness decided maybe she would throw out a bone and see where this whole charade would end up. With that in mind she would clear her throat lightly and spoke to the random stranger in a soft, lazy tone, asking quite plainly.

”..Who are you, and why are you here?”

After asking the girl that question the demoness became easier to see, her body sitting upon a rock as she studied the girl, trying to get any sort of “hint” as to just why she was here, interrupting her solitude.

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] LzZCuy7
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty Re: The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Maybe, jumping down aand shouting wasn't the best way to attract someone's attention. Looking at the blasted wasteland, and feeling the emotion in the area, Demonica wasn't in a good mood. Which mean it was a good thing that Ulv brought her chocolate! Super special chocolate that had even got the seal of approval from master chocolate eater Arianda. So silky smooth and chocolately delicious, it was hard not to smile after eating some of this! So when Miss I've Just Lost To The Commander came out, Ulv turned and delivered a broad smile in her direction.

"I am Ulv Auber! I am here to say thank you!" Ulv exclaimed, springing over to the Demon woman and throwing her arms around her in a hug. Hopefully. Demonica was quite the person not to really go in for hugging and she wouldn't put it past the woman to melt into a puddle to avoid the hug or something. But if Demonica didn't avoid it, then Ulv's arms would be filled with veins of amber light. Not quite a situation that had her burst into flames just yet, but still her Tulpa would help, to push down the negative and fill her heart with hope. Demonica was important to her, so she wanted to use her Tulpa as strong as it would go, and soothe the sadness she could feel coming off Demonica. Trying all she could to burst into flames, it wasn't really happening, so he had to settle for Menacing Devil Arms.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:14 pm

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] JCRrxmK

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

When crazy auburn-heads with a penchant for cuddling appeared randomly on your doorstep, what ends up happening more than likely is knee-jerk, and instinctual. For demonica that was the shifting of her body as she brought her fist forward to collide with the body of the stranger who was trying to broach her personal space. A faint whuff of air expanding outwards due to the displacement of air and the transference of the kinetic energy being generated by her fist into the air around them. For ulv, the force wouldn’t be bone shattering by any means, but it would certainly be enough to launch her back ten or twenty meters before she’d most likely land on the ground with a great, big, thud. A sigh escaped demonica’s lips as she moved to her feet, rolling forward to posture on the rock on the tip of her toes.

Demonica then hopped down, her body lightly coming into contact with the ground as she began to stride over to the strange. . girl who had just tried to hug her for. . truly no real reason at all. She couldn’t understand this girls actions--or her words. What did this girl have to be thankful for to her of all people? She was not nice, she was definitely not the type of gal who would readily do things for others that would warrant thanks. Which was why as demonica’s raven hair shined mutedly when the suns rays hit her body she would eventually come to a stop above, or beside wherever ulv had been most-likely thrown from the small amount of force that had been transferred from demonica’s fist, to ulv’s body. Her body crouching down as she peered downwards at this strange being and said quite bluntly.

”Are you an idiot? Jumping at someone is a good way to get killed.”

A good way to get shredded if demonica had her barrier down because she was being lazy that is. Demonica’s body was an anomaly of sharp edges which caused her to have frequent clothing malfunctions, and more importantly caused her to have a hard time interacting with others without the sanctity of her demon barrier. However right now, all that mattered was demonica’s gruff tone was laced with pure honesty as she studied this . . moderately buff gal who now would be approximately two feet in front of her squatting form. Her hand slipping up to knead her temple as she was stuck in a quandry. She couldn’t remember this person, or why they’d be thankful to her at all, and thus she would state in quite a blunt manner.

”..Thankful? Do you even know who i am? Why on earth would i have done something, anything for that matter that could have been moderately worthy of thanks? I simply do what i want, and do what i need to for my comrades. I do not remember you, but you probably have the wrong person if you are here to thank them. I don’t think there’s ever been a time in my life where i have heard those words said to me from something i’ve done intentionally. ‘

Eventually demonica just . . . gave up trying to place this person's face and sat back on the ground. A long sigh escaping her lips as she waited for this rather unique person to talk. Since she assumed talking was going to be something that was going to take place quite often in this interaction.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

A punch! Not exactly what Ulv was expecting when she tried for a hug, but at the same time, knowing Demonica, it shouldn't have been surprising. Ulv managed to slid her body into a position that would avoid most of the force, but not all of it, resulting in a solid punch in the face. And a resulting bloody nose from the blow.
"Maybe, I would get killed. But it would be a worthy death to get a hug from you. You need hugs. I mean, look at this. You lost one fight and now you are turning into the Hermit Demon" Ulv shook her head, kind of sad how the whole thing turned out.

"As for the other thing. Just because you wanted to do it, doesn't mean that it didn't help other people. You did what you wanted, said what you wanted, acted how you wanted. Sure, but that doesn't mean that you didn't help a wolf girl who needed help. You might not have intentionally extended that hand to help her out of the abyss that she was in, but you did none the less. And no, no you won't really recognise me because I am in a new body and am sort of a new person....it's confusing" Ulv waved her hand and shook her head, not wanting to think about that right now.

"But regardless of your intentions, you helped me. Hence, I am here, with chocolate, please take it" She offered it, her hands still warm and glowing with amber light. If she couldn't get it directly, maybe she could get it indirectly, touching Demonica's hand as she walked over to take the offered food. Or, not take the foor and start shrieking about something else. This.....wasn't going as planned.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:39 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

. . . Was demonica convinced after listening to the girls speech? No, not really--however she gave the lass the benefit of the doubt. Given she indeed was being. . a hermit demon as this girl had so bemusedly put it. Soon the demoness had simply reached out and grasped the box that was full of something demonic knew of as “sweets”. She had never had them to be frank, having never found the need, nor the want to partake in many of the foods that people raved about in the world of the living. After all, what kind of point was there in fixating on food that was simply a bunch of garbage? The demon had never understood such wanton trivialities but still after sniffing the box she’d set them down besides her on her rock. Her eyes fixating on the girl who stood before her as a chuckle escaped her lips.

” A wolf girl? Words that helped? Do you understand, i am a demon. My fists are mired in the blood of countless foes, my body is a weapon that rips anything that it touches. I am not worthy of your thanks girl. Nor do i want it, because in the grand scheme of things being thankful is simply an emotional whim which is fleeting, easy to disperse and fade away. It is not eternal, and therefor what use is it to someone who is eternal?”

Demonica’s voice was. . not quite biting but obviously trying to push the auburn haired girl away from being thankful. After all, she didn’t wish for this to be like it was. She did not wish to be thanked because quite simply, she did not like the idea of someone being grateful for the actions she partook in. It was much, much simpler to just assume that everything she did had a negative outlook, especially in the self-loathing mood that she had already mired herself in. Hence she’d let out a exhalation and stared up at the girl in front of her . . taking in her unique characteristics in the hope of figuring out who this. . strange lass was.

She could always just beat the girl into a pulp and leave, however that wouldn’t. . . work perhaps as well as she needed it to. It would be so much easier for this girl to let nature run it’s course, and humor the girl until she found herself . . . privy to leaving. Which of course made this a waiting game. Would her patience run out first, or would her guests interest run out? It was time for them to wait and see~

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

This one was self-lothing more than Henrex was, which brought bad memories. Fortunately, this time she didn't just have to give advice that was totally ignored because the moping emo boy aestetic wanted to be sustained. THis time, she had powers that would actually make a tangible difference to Demonica's emotions. Slowly walking forward as the Demon woman spoke, she would reach out to put her glowing amber hand, on Demonica's. Hoping, that she could touch the woman. Because if she could, and the warm fog of her Tulpa could be transferred to Demonica, then the world would be so much brighter.

"I've met many of every race, Demonica. The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. You being a Demon has nothing to do with anything. I myself had killed a lot of people. No thought behind it, just snapped necks, ripped out hearts, ruptured spleens. One man I tortured for infomation and then put out his eyes and let him bleed to death. Very angry girl, I was. Very vindictive, very hateful. Very scared. You are too, I can see. For different reasons"

She really hoped to have contact with this woman by now, or else things were going to go down badly. Getting herself killed again would only piss off Rakki, so she put her heart and soul into the Tulpa, and begged it to wrap Demonica in it's comforting embrace.
"You don't want people getting close to you. I will not pretend to understand why, but It is something I want to help. Despair, and negativity, can weigh one down and drown them in the abyss, where nothing grows, and the heart is never used. I will save you from that. It matters not what I need to do"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

“I don’t need to use my heart though. It is inefficient. Emotions are merely shackles which serve to further hinder the capacity of a being. They limit their drive, limit their power, and limit one's ability to protect themselves. If having a heart entails any of those things, it’s simply better to let such a useless item rot away into nihility. “

The way that the demoness’s words parried the hope that flowed from ulv’s mouth with a perfect anti-thesis of nihilism was . . interesting. To most the demoness would simply ignore their words. Allow them to spout and rave as they pleased but, this auburn lass had managed to in some manner get under her skin. Maybe it was the naive optimism that lingered in her as an inherently annoying trait, or it could be attributed to the fact she already was in quite a foul mood--nonetheless she didn’t stop the girl from going about her actions. Even as strange golden gooey glowing stuff appeared on her body the demoness had not quite stopped her for a very simple reason.

It was already very clear that beating this girl into the ground would solve the issue quite easily, and yet it would also discount from whatever the girl was trying to do. Seeing as demonica had nothing better to do, and was in the throes of her own self-loathing she didn’t really see the point in denying someone else simply based on her own irritation, especially if that person was obviously trying to extend their good will to the demoness. It was for this. . and a few other factors that ulv managed to get her glowing resolve light on the demoness. While a bunch of the energy in itself was mitigated by demons demon barrier quite a bit of it would still seep through.

The end result of course was as the demoness glanced down at the auburn haired girl the frown on her face became more neutral in nature. Of course this by no means meant that the demoness was. . .changed by the energy that was forcibly trying to alter her--but rather that it had made some modicum of headway.

Soon though, the demoness would slip out of the girls grasp and picked up the box of chocolates, remaining quite a distance away as she opened it. It wouldn’t hurt to try one . . . right?. With that thought in mind she hesitantly picked up one and bit down into it, the salty caramel coupled with a strawberry filling was alright as it was in demonica’s mouth. As she chewed she held a finger out to the girl who had tried touching her. Speaking in a fairly blunt and straightforward tone for the time being.

”Don’t try touching me again. Last thing i need is you becoming a bunch of meat-paste. “

The demoness paused, her tongue deftly clearing the bits of caramel from her teeth as her nose wrinkled in distaste. She obviously disliked the sticky sensation that clung in her mouth after eating the sweet, than she had the actual sweet itself. A faint smile on her lips as she rubbed her head.

”I can try letting people in. However, i doubt my worldview would change. You say that having a heart is. . worth it. Fine, i’ll see for myself what such emotions are. But it will be on my own terms, i’d appreciate it if you didn’t try altering my mood again.”

Demonica would have to be daft to overlook what the girl did to her body. However, she had gathered it was from good intentions so the demon muttered quickly, under her breath where it most likely wouldn’t be picked up, to avoid embarrassment.

”And thank you. “

Glossing over those mumbled words she’d respond once more in her normal voice.

My terms. Got that?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Wow, she really was gunning for Emo of the Year. But, Ulv couldn't say anything, Mirja was a mess herself. She just kept it inside and didn't talk about it. Demonica certainly had a lot in common with Mirja, who believed opening herself up was just going to hurt her even more, and the only person you could ever trust was yourself. Her Earth Defying Array made that thought very clear. But, in Tulpa terms, Ulv was the opposite.

"I don't want to mislead you, make you think I have tricked you. On this path of using your heart, will you stumble, you will fall and you will scuff your knees. In that moment, your knees throbbing with pain and your clothes dusty from the ground, you will question the act of walking, because it hurts. What you are choisng, here and now, is the difficult life. The life of challenge, and the life of trial. I really don't want and angry Demonica at me door because she thinks I have tricked her into this by pretending everything is going to be sunshine and rainbows. I don't have my Bankai anymore, and even that only let us survive..." Ulv shook her head, somewhat derailing as Demonica picked the caramel out of her teeth with a slight grimace. Fortunately, there was only one chocolate of each type in the box, so Ulv would remember for next time that Caramel wasn't her thing.

"But there are wonders to behold. You can better yourself and another by melding minds, you can sharpen and be sharpened without vindication, without expectation, and without negativity for the outcome. And the greatest of sights. You can find a person who makes your heart swell and your cheeks flush, who's presence makes your knees weak and a smile blossom unbidden. You stand there staring like an idiot, unable tohelp but feel the greatest, the calmest, the most elated you have even been with this person...." Ulv got lost in her descriptions, and then blushed, coming back to reality, turning off her Tulpa, and nodded.

"Debating if I should argue semantics on altering your emotions or not....but yes, it will be your terms all the way. I shall meet them all, with gusto and fury. Do not worry about me, Demonica. I shall put all my heart towards you"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:54 am

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

”To mislead means to assume i have any expectation in the first place of you. “

Demonica’s face tilted, the clouds which caused the sky above to become overcast causing the slightest of chilling breezes to rush in from the east. Her body shifting as she had sat down against the rock she had been on before. Her demon barrier expanding an extra five feet to make a domain around her which would be ample to make sure that ulv wouldn’t sneak up to her again. Her raven hair obscuring the ruby gleam of her eyes which continued to study, to ponder and to scrutinize ulv’s form as the moment of whim had been replaced with glum at such words. To be misled was a thing far worse than being sold on something that may not be everything that it was chopped up to be.

”..Don’t take this the wrong way, but you know nothing of stumbling. You do not know the feeling of having the power you need, and yet being utterly unable to wield it. To have comrades turn into enemies. To be forsook when you’ve outlived your usefulness. If you wish to talk about scuffing your knees and falling, talk about it when each stumble does not merely hurt, it brings your whole world down around you .

Her exhalation was faint, a hand moving to the back of her neck as she sought to make sense of the irritation that was coursing through her being. She was obviously not upset with ulv, but rather with what she had said. Someone who she didn’t know, who was thanking her for something that didn’t truly garner thanks, was trying to tell her about the ways in which stumbling and honing ones self could be . . euphoric. That notion would only get scathing cynicism as the demoness responded quite sharply.

” I have sharpened myself, i have honed myself until i reached the power that i’ve sought. Yet, all this power that i have it is pointless because it cannot do what it was intended to in the first place.”

She finally stopped ranting and allowed her lips to close as she glanced at the girl infront of her. Yet, she was coming around to the idea, but what she had just said would. . bring her two steps back .

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum