Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Second Kind [Valentine/Lyza]
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyToday at 12:10 am by Sumdumguy

» Have You Seen My Elder?
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyToday at 12:01 am by Siegharty

» Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by Lillian

» Cross Division Sparring
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 pm by Shinryu

» Valentine With The Devil [Liu/Abalia]
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by THEFROST

» Fatherly Instinct [Radioactive/Alex]
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by THEFROST

» A Good Life
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Seven Day Shihoin Training Regiment [Solo/Training]
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 6:42 pm by Slayer

» This Is Important [Kokoro/Yugiri]
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by Gamma

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by Mikasas

Top posters
THEFROST
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  I_vote_lcapShould We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  I_voting_barShould We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  I_vote_lcapShould We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  I_voting_barShould We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135297 messages in 20309 subjects

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?    Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm

«A QUESTIONS CHANNEL»

I'm gonna make this brief: should we have a Q&A discord channel?

This channel would just be for questions on the site and could be a place where both staff and members could answer questions for new and old members. This could be useful since while staffhelp could technically be utilized in this manner, it's primarily for getting actual work done on the site checked by admins. Thus, I feel it could be a beneficial place where people could discuss common questions on PH in a discussion based format without getting lost in general or staffhelp.

That's just my two cents.

What's yours?

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?    Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:51 pm

[adm]god yes[/adm]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?    Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 12:00 am

Though it seems like a good idea... . A Q&A has its pros that is for sure. It does lessen the workload of staff with members. But use lose the interaction which helps in forming bonds, and even progression through others ideas that take form off one Questions answers. Now, this is if you use a Q&A as a sort of enclosed systems that has answers pre-set. And encourages others to take it's as a source of directing others to for help or advice in the form of a non-interactive system witch liners creativity as well as the social aspect. This is" if " done in the way I've seen lots of others. Werner there Q&A "with helpful intentions" becomes more so FAQ. Moreover, there are lots of members who know the workings and views of the site. Allowing for more chances for social interacting between members. I would make the suggestion to not make one in the fashion as I have assumed. Instead, do both. Release staff from the distracting Dm or other forums inquiries that make things hard for theem and promote comunacashion between people. make a Q&A where any one can attempt to answer. But primarily surves to awncers questions after attempting in chat. This adds a personal feel to it, promots sinergy, takes the some work lode off the staff, can lead to active convo witch can boost creativity and has other binafits. This is purely my view and the applacashion of it may not work out the way I forsee it. But food for thought nontheless.

Soo. Yes think it would be grate.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?    Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 1:25 am

[adm]Closing this thread since i'm doing an experiment for it.[/adm]

Should We Have A Questions Discord Channel?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Site Announcements and Updates :: Old Announcements-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD