Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Sick Of This [Calypso/Santa]
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:04 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Sundown on Hueco Mundo
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Transform, and Roll Out [Makoto, Elyss, Julian]
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Siegharty

» Perquisite Ostracism
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by Geeky Raven

» Nemesis Rune [Henrex Equipment] [2021]
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:14 am by Henrex

» Land Shark (Open Thread)
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:01 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Distant Horizons
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:48 pm by Geeky Raven

» Look at this Stuff (Santa/Alex)
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 4:02 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Yume no Jitsugen [Hebimas Gift] [2021]
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 12:21 pm by Henrex

Top posting users this week
ForgottenMercy
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 I_voting_barBlazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 I_voting_barBlazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Geeky Raven
Gamma
Siegharty
Henrex

Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event]   Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Well, it was the right thing to do after all. That was nice. There was a great deal of oops when you did something wrong in a situation like this. And then she felt like she did get something wrong because she was suddenly BLIND! Like looking at the head of King Poseidon. Only her eyes weren't burning from her skull. Fortunately, because she needed her eyes. Eventually the lost and eldritch art of seeing was returned to her and she could see Ibiki, the tiny beauty doing booze stuff. But there was something more. Through the clasp of hands Ulv could feel the flowing energy and the handy little instruction booklet that told her what she had to do to make use of this power. Why couldn't everything come with one of those?

"Well, considering I am not exploded, I would say that it does like me. And whatever this new thing is..." she looked at her hands and clasped them softly, but firmly. "I think I know exactly who needs something like this" Ulv muttered. It was hard to concentrate, because inside her soul there was something going awoo very loudly. And it wasn't even a wolf howling or baying, it was a human making wolf noises. Her Inner World was very strange. "Don't worry Ibiki. I know exactly where I am going with this. And I know exactly who I am going to with this. Demonica helped with my mental side of using this power. You've helped with my physical side, and Rakki with it's execution. Everything has come together, there is only one person I can think of who would be good to go to right now"

Ulv then looked to Ibiki and gave a warm smile, nodding to her.
"Thank you Ibiki, for your help in this. And for your advice, and your general nature. You are one of the best people I have ever known. I am so glad and so flattered to have met you personally. I have Rakki and you don't seem like a girl who does relationships like that but I am just rambling now so I am going to let myself out and then hide behind a bush and do that embarrassed squeal thing" Ulv jabbed a finger behind her and then left before she had to deal with the outcome of that most embarrassing sentence.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down

Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: First Division: Realm Enforcement-
Jump to: