Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]

Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:21 pm
Finally, Ryuzawa felt the pressure lifting a little. No longer did he feel as if his lungs were being squeezed inside his chest, and he drew a deep, steadying breath that seemed to fill his body with fresh energy. He took a few seconds more to collect himself, then tried once again to push to his feet, or at least meet the Captain's gaze from somewhere other than sprawled out on the floor. He watched as she raised her hands, lifted one of his own to shield his eyes against the sudden glaring light. He stared in wonder at the spheres of radiant spiritual energy that coalesced in her grasp, and listened attentively.

Inch by inch, step by shuffling step, he climbed his way off the floor, and at last struggled to his feet. At this alone, he allowed himself a weak, proud smile. Standing as straight as he could manage, he eyed the two spheres of energy, one after the other. For each of them, Ibiki made a statement - an ultimatum to see what sort of decision Ryuzawa would make about where he wished for this encounter to go from here.

"There are a lot of great people for me to look up to, huh? Examples of what it means to do the duties of a Shinigami. I... think I'd like to make myself into someone that others in the same position can look up to as well. I've gone out of my way to seek out people who can help me better myself - it's only right that I should want to return the favour when I'm in a position to teach the next generation as well!"

Gone from his voice was the strain of fighting back against Ibiki's overpowering reiatsu, replaced by gutsy certainty. With one more effort, he raised his right hand, and closed it over the sphere of gleaming orange energy. His choice was made.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:17 am
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A- Song: Searching For Friends - Word Count: N/A

Well, he had made his choice, didn't he? Ibiki was happy to see a sense of resolve in Ryuzawa to be a beacon of light for others to aspire to. It's not as if she wouldn't have supported him going down the route of seeking strength in himself; many in her own tribe of Suika did such a thing. However, what the Gotei and Shinigami race needed in this moment had been others to serve as a mentor to keep strengthening the bounds of their community so that they can walk away as a race united and filled with pride, strength and unity.

Therefore, Ibiki wasted no time in wanting to push these values into her pupil. In a single motion, Ibiki struck the face of Ryuzawa with a hard punch of her left hand to cement that reality deep into his veins. Of course, it might come as a surprise or hurt like hell, but the envelopment of pure fire would ignite his soul quickly after. For what was once painful and empty would be filled with life, light and energy. For what was attaching to him was The Captain Commander's Resolve Force and this power was seeking to attach itself to his sense of determination, purpose and reason for existing.

Indeed, what had been fused inside of him could give the male a great boost in power. It would not be long before he'd at least see a tier increase which could cement his status a 4-3. Accessing this much power would allow him increases in strength, durability, attack potency and many more heightened fighting capabilities. Yet, the most important condition for all of this is the fact that he needed to remain in a state of constant growth. That is, he needed to seek out the strength to live out his inner truth, to constantly grow and push himself toward making that vision in his heart and mind true. Should he fail to do that, this power would more than likely leave him. And while it would not take away what he had built, it certainly would not allow for such rapid growth because of these attachments to his creed to power.

And, of course, all of this isn't merely just sentiment left in the air to be understood by only Ibiki. By the time this Resolve Force bounded with Ryuzawa, most of this information would be telepathically understood by the shinigami so that he may fully comprehend the depths of what he was getting into with this training to be. It was going to require a high amount of effort to maintain this strength, but his Captain Commander had faith that every one of her subordinates who possessed the nerve to seek this training could muster up the capacity to become something greater if they stayed the path.

So, with nothing more to say, The Suika Devil dissipated of the orange sphere of power in her right hand before setting her ember gaze upon Ryuzawa:

"Then I expect you to be a pillar for those around you even at this level. I'm glad you've made your choice."

Easing the sense of tension in the air, Ibiki released her energy's straining grip on the environment around them so that her student could catch his breath, stand up and not feel as if he were being smothered. In this way, she understood that this first day of training was rough, so she felt enough ground had been covered in the mental aspect before the next phase of training could be initated. Thus, for now, he deserved a rest in her eyes.

"For now, I think your spirit has the right traits to meet my training standards. It's up to you if you wish to proceed with training for the day, but your body has been through a lot and I'd recommend resting. So I'll leave it in your hands if you really wish to coninute training with me for the day."

From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:30 pm

From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Crack! Ibiki's fist connected cleanly across Ryuzawa's jaw and sent him reeling. For a moment. Just seconds ago, an unexpected blow like that would've left him sprawled on the stone floor again, but where he looked about to topple over, he took a few staggering steps and suddenly found his feet. He shook his head free of the spinning sensation, raised a hand to touch at his cheek where Ibiki struck him. It stung, for certain, and it didn't feel as if she'd held much back, but... he stood up to it more easily than he maybe should have. How?

He found his answer in the sensation spreading through his body in the seconds that followed. An upwelling of strength that wasn't quite his own steeled him against the pressing weight of the Captain-Commander's reiatsu; he found he could stand tall against it even before Ibiki chose to rein it in and relieve him of the pressure. He could feel his faculties sharpening, hear a voice of a sort in his mind that imparted an understanding of what was happening to him.

"This is... fascinating! I had no idea such a thing was possible!" Ryuzawa's awe was plain in his tone. Smiling in wonder, he raised his head to look at the Captain, and address her as she gave her assessment. He looked away in pause for a moment further. "I, ah... honestly, right now I feel like I could get through that all over again." He raised his eyes again, pursed his lips, and gave the Captain a resolute nod. "I want to keep going as long as I can. There'll be time for rest after I've made the very most of this opportunity."

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 am
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Artist: Nyxtheshield - Song: Change Of Hearts - Word Count: N/A

There was a fire beginning to take shape in the embers of Ryuzawa's soul. The male was now made aware of his purpose in this life by the determination of Ibiki to spread this power of will into the hearts of the shinigami that followed her down the path of uniting their race and people. Hence, she was happy to see that he was ready to continue moving things forward with the training they had initiated. So if he wanted to indulge in more training, she was more than willing to draw out that power from him for so long that his body could withstand it.

"Good. That's what I like to see."

Following those words being uttered out of her mouth in a most jovial tone, The Devil Captain snapped her fingers and started to have the seal of Resolve Force begin to awaken within the belly of the male. In this moment a special kind of awareness would start to inject itself into the mind of Ryuzawa. One which was beginning to whisper the insights into the ability that would be otherwise known as "Resolve Kido". It was based on his hunger to become a pillar of strength that could be leaned on when it came to the shinigami's internal image of wanting to master his kido for the sake of others.

Ergo, Resolve Kido was going to hold his feet to the fire when it came to that earnest intention. It was an ability meant to empower that racial skill at an abnormal rate so long as he held that vision of wanting to become a symbol of strength in the art of kido to empower the hearts and souls of other shinigami who looked up to his influence. Should he lack this vision in his mind, then it will surely not activate and cease giving him the influence and edge of Ibiki's energy that was now beginning to take root inside of him.

"You should already know what type of power that is brewing within you, Ryuzawa. If not, I'll spell out to you in the material world: it's Resolve Kido. It's a power made from your determination to become a beacon of strength for other shinigami to aspire to. I'm going to want you to bound with it, imprint that vision into the seal and attack me with a new kido made from this gift I've given you."

The objective was now made as clear as crystal to the male: show The Captain Commander his intent, figure out a way to birth a new kido into existence and start to put in the work needed in order to actually become a respectable member of the Gotei when it came to the craft of kido control. The time was ticking and Ibiki didn't have all day, so she motioned with her right hand for him to begin the next phase of training and start his new path in life.

From the Bottom to the Top? [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:51 pm

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

"New Kido..."

The idea resonated in Ryuzawa's head. Small wonder, really, that someone like him would latch on to it so readily. What better way to distinguish himself as one who was dedicated to the art than to create his own expression of it? A look of wonder settled on his face, and he gave a nod of understanding, as he turned and began to pace around the Captain-Commander, toward the other end of the cavernous hall.

The stones still held heat from the searing touch of the flames of Ibiki's reiatsu, but if it bothered young Ryuzawa, he didn't show it. He meandered on his way, eyes turned downwards, lips pursed in thought, mental cogs whirring. He imagined, and imagined, and imagined again what a Kido spell of his own making might look like. What purpose may it serve? What incantation might he attach to it?

When he came to a stop with a final echoing foostep, somewhere closer to the centre of the cavern, it was because he had arrived at a decision. A single idea had risen to prominence in his mind, above all the others; a vision of searing wings of light, issuing forth a hail of quills over the battlefield before him... His Asauchi found its way back into his right hand. He raised it vertically, peering at his distorted reflection in the blade. Slowly, mote by mote, a green light rose to suffuse the metal, bright and conspicuous against the darkness and the blank stone walls that surrounded the young Shinigami.

At last, when the light was burning brightest, Ryuzawa turned around to brandish his luminous blade. With a broad horizontal swing, he discharged the blinding surge of reiatsu in a volley of arcing bolts of green flame. They twisted and spiralled around each other, a dizzying dance of contrails, as they leapt forth to bear down on the spot where Ibiki stood!

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum