Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:49 pm

The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  6EdIfMt

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Warframe - Song: To Take Away It's Pain

Henrex took a deep breath as he stepped out from his office in the Stealth Force, heading towards the First Division Barracks. Ibiki Suika, the Head Captain of the Gotei was making her presence more known so that she could get to know the members of the Gotei a bit better. Thus, as the Captain of the Stealth Force -- it felt a bit off for him to have never interacted with her in any setting other than a brief meeting.

Ergo, as he made his way to the Combat Division, Henrex took a small bit of time to collect his thoughts and ease his anxieties. The steel grip on his Zanpakuto loosened as he calmed himself, pushing away the irrational thoughts that plagued his mind. What if she was calling him to reprimand him, that he was doing a poor job as a Captain? The thought of it alone caused two voices to groan loudly, with one of them materializing in Henrex's mental landscape, putting a hand on his shoulder.

'Calm down, Henrex. If this was put out en masse, I doubt that she would call you out for something like this.'

This, alongside with Raiu's nature to be an ease to his mental instabilities, was able to further calm and repress these thoughts, allowing the rest of his journey to be much quieter, and less mentally stressing. Thus, as he stepped into the Combat Division and into Ibiki's underground bunker -- something that he was able to find through sensing the Devil's energy from within.

So, stepping inside, the reserved Stealth Force Captain would only speak briefly as his deafened footsteps left no other sound to the bunker.

"You wished to see me, Head Captain?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty Re: The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]

Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:02 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Artist: N/A- Song: The Dragon's Flame - Word Count: N/A

Times were changing all around the world. New factions were raising, wars were being waged and the landscape of power was in a state of uncertainty. Yet: when in history was this never the case? While some can argue that the universe is in a time of great cataclysm, The Devil Suika understood that there will always be an air of unknown to the world around her and the future it held. Therefore, while she still had breath and fire in her spirit, The Captain Commander sought to invest her will, teachings, and power to those who were willing to step up to her call.

Thus, on that sentimental note, The Devil Suika was brought face to face with The Captain Commander of The Sleath Force!

In a burst of wildfire an eruption of smoke, flames and thick aura expanded across the once dark cavern. Once the inferno died down, the ash cleared and the sound dissipated; what stood before Henrex had been the leader of the Gotei United. With her bright amber-lit eyes focused squarely on him, she walked up to the fellow captain, held his hand and shook it before stating these cheery words to him:

"Why of course I wanted to see you! You are one of my strongest Captains, yet I haven't taken the time to properly introduce myself. I sought to fix that!"

Well, Ibiki was always straight and to the point with her answers. Shyness wasn't one of her traits as she loved to live loudly and boldly. Hence, she carried on:

"If I don't do it now, who knows, I might be killed tomorrow and never get the chance to properly invest in you!"

With her chest puffed out, The Devil Commander then let go of his hand, sized him up and decided to keep taking charge of this encounter by giving him one simple question to ask:

"Now tell me, Henrex, what is your motivation and desire to self-improve? I need to know that before I continue with this meeting of ours!"

The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty Re: The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 am

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Katawa Shoujo - Song: Cold Iron

While Henrex was aware of the fact that Ibiki was quite different from himself -- this was something that he definitely did not expect. A burst of fire, smoke and energy itself came and covered the cavern, and soon after, Ibiki appeared. With such a boisterous and confident entrance, Henrex was left rather...shocked, and speechless.

He was a quiet person -- fitting to his squad -- and he never really knew what to say as a result of shows such as this. Ergo, Henrex had to mentally smack himself awake as Ibiki shook his hand and said her piece, still with the vibrant tone that she had set from the sudden, explosive entrance. The compliment -- while true -- was still something odd for Henrex. He wasn't someone who often got many compliments, especially not about his power.

So, inducing further speechlessness for a moment, Henrex had to take a breath before he was able to fully speak his own mind and thoughts on the matter -- albeit, not much.

"Uh...t-thank you, Head Captain."

A shy smile came to his face as he rubbed the back of his neck, a nervous laugh coming from him as he tried his best to respond well to the compliment. But, as Ibiki continued, Henrex once again went silent. His tongue felt knotted as he processed the question. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath...Henrex spoke, his voice now steeled -- but retaining his quiet nature.

"My motivation...is to protect. I want to protect the people I love -- yet -- it's never enough. I'm never doing well enough, I'm never strong enough. I have to keep getting stronger, and stronger...so I can keep them safe, come hell or high water."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 am

Artist: FrostFM - Song: Memory Chains - Word Count: N/A

Timidness. A lot of her men seemed to have this trait in them for one reason or another that sought out her training. It was just an observation, but one which seemed workable as she had dealt with it before. Analyzing Henrex's outward impressions led her to believe that his rigid body sense, stuttered words and uncertain facial expressions brought with it a sense of inhibition. And that sense of self-consciousness is an utter detriment to the birth of an inner fire of determination. Therefore, it was something which needed to be altered in order for this training to truly take root.

This feeling further compiled itself despite the resolved words which uttered out of the mouth of the male. The hardening of will was one thing, but the words which came out were another in the mind of The Suika Devil. For while he wished to protect those who were near and dear to his heart, Henrex appeared to of had no confidence in this fact; despite the reality that he had all the resources at his disposal to achieve a feat. The durable body of a shinigami who could fight their own Captain Commander, the security in accessing the wealth of defenses the Gotei possesses, the connection of many comrades and friends alike who could protect him and his allies; it was hard to imagine that he'd have much doubt that he is doing enough to protect that which he loves.

Therefore, it seemed as if Ibiki was going to have to peer even deeper behind the layers of this man's heart. As, if nothing else, it gave the impression of there being something else hindering him from fully believing in himself.

"Strive for something better. That is something I stress a lot to people."

Straight and to the point, Ibiki wasn't one to start things out without at least acknowledging what they did right. It was that hunger which made her realize that there was a sense of determination within him. And, if she could get him to utilize that trait to override that diffidence, then there was total certainty in the mind of The Captain Commander that her fellow Captain could leave this place a much greater man than he already was. So, after materializing a dish of sake in her right hand, the woman took a sip from this large metallic saucer and continued on speaking.

"Use that love to further your determination, but never doubt you aren't doing enough. You are strong, you are determined and you are loved from what I've observed of you. The only thing you lack is the ability to prevent your own inhibitions from weakening your spirit, will and overall power."

Without much warning, The Suika Devil unleashed a burst of wildfire from the palm of her right hand. In it, this eruption of energy produced enough attack potency to level a mountain rather easily. While moving at Mach two speeds to boot, The Commander had no doubt that he could deal with an attack such as this. And, if he didn't, she'd take responsibility for it and heal him herself if need be. Granted, dissolving him into a pit of ash wasn't her intent. No. Far from it.

"What are you thinking about in this moment? I know I got your mind off any doubts, right?"

Roars of grumbling thunder echoed throughout the depths of the First Division as this burst of raw power left the body of The Suika Devil. Heat, pressure, and tension ripped through the landscape; yet she made sure none of this destruction left the four walls of her training facility. To have that amount of belief, control, and prowess over one's thoughts, body and power takes time to develop and turn into a skill. And, to her, this meditative control of one's self is what Henrex needed to quell his thoughts of inadequacy that plagued his being.

"You are conditioning yourself, getting your body ready to fight and protecting yourself from potential pain, right? If you are, that's the same way you should treat your mind and the doubt that comes within."

Of course, at this point, the woman's voice was projecting like the towering voice of a god over the raw sounds of sizzling heat which her attack radiated. As the point of her message was that the male needed to be aware of the restrictive nature that his inner dialogue had been subjecting himself to. If one is not made aware of these things, it is rather easy to be consumed by them, owned by them and eventually reduce any light of potential into a fine darkness; never to arise from that pit of loathing to see their true self and grasp their greater power.

"I'm not asking you to create the ability to never have a negative thought, rather, the ability to accept them and still believe in yourself to not be limited by them. As I feel a sense of great inhibition in your soul and it is limiting the potential of what you can do, Henrex. And personally, I feel you can do a lot better than even where you are now."

With that, The Suika Devil then folded her arms and gave a hardened gaze back toward his direction. It did not hold anger, but it was one filled with intent as it radiated the impression that this shinigami was piercing straight into the depths of The Half-Breed's very inner world.

"Or is my mark off? I have a knack for understanding my subordinates, but by no means am I all knowing. So only you can affirm the words that I speak as truth so that we may work together to absolve any perceived doubts in your soul. I'm only here to be used as a medium to unlock that which is already created within yourself, Henrex. Nothing more, nothing less."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:49 pm

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Octopath Traveler - Song: Alfyn's Theme

Embers -- that was the only word that could describe the heart of the man in front of the Head Captain. Embers of a resolve that once burned so bright, and drove him forward. Now? That resolve was nothing more than embers, slowly fading from the progressive depress of his life. The progress he had made since making that vow to himself had brought him to where he wanted to be -- but after experiencing so much pain and loss, his desires became...conflicted.

So, as Ibiki wasted no time and made her statement, Henrex was -- admittedly -- confused. What did she mean by striving for something better? Was his goal...pointless? Henrex could only stand there in silence as she continued, listening and processing what she was saying. Using his love to further his determination was something that he didn't have much trouble understanding -- in fact, it was practically always a factor in what he did.

What she said was entirely sound -- as Henrex had the level of self-awareness in order to call back on previous events, matching her words with his actions. His own inhibitions and mental doubts weakened his motivation and resolve. Yet, soon after confirming these thoughts and no later than these words leaving the Head Captain, she had released a burst of wildfire at him.

Out of instinct, the male's own hand shot from his side as his own flare of energy shot forth, releasing a powerful torrent of water that easily doused the fire as a torrent of power came from the Head Captain, rocking the underneath of the First Division's barracks -- yet still having enough control over such power to keep this destruction contained.

His stance remained unchanged -- his body still ready and prepared to accept the brunt of an attack, as well as to respond in kind if needed. But, the voice that now radiated through the barracks continued to peer into him, instructing and showing him the restrictions and inhibitions that dwelled in him -- to which, he remained silent again, taking a glance down at himself before turning his gaze back to the Menacing Devil.

"No. You're right...about everything. I'm...still afraid, even after all this time, and all that I've been through to overcome it and reach where I am."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Devil Knows Your Name [Operation: Resolve Generation] [Mini-Event]  Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:25 am

Artist: FrostFM - Song: Memory Chains - Word Count: N/A

The words which came out of the mouth of Henrex were all that Ibiki needed to affirm that her assumptions were right on his character. It was true that there were many things which the male appeared to be afraid of when it came to the world around him, the goals he had and perhaps even the blood that lay within the depths of his body. It was a miserable state of affairs to not even find peace within your own self because of that great terror which lies in the heart of anxiety and dread. It was not a way Ibiki wished to live, nor was it a way she desired to see her subordinate exist in either.

"I assumed as much. That isn't a bad thing, however. At least you have the courage to admit that and admitting you have a problem is the first way to otherwise resolve it."

There was a nod of the head given as Ibiki formed a sphere of amber-lit energy in the palm of her right hand. Unknown to Henrex, the woman was gathering up the sentiments in the air from the words and feelings which his body and heart expressed to her. The more that The Captain Commander could comprehend her subjects, the more potent her powers of will could become in the end under the control of her mind. And given that her assumptions were made to be true, she was working with a lot of firepower to try and mend the destruction of Henrex's self-belief.

"I feel that Resolve Force can give you a more resilient sense of determination to deal with the hardships of life."

Another pause came at the end of her sentence, however. As these things often had some caveat or another attached to them.

"But, that will only go so far if you do not have the acceptance in your heart that you will fail and lose everything in this life. We all will things that we cherish be ripped away as time progresses, but it is our resolve and determination to get back up which otherwise determines if that state is eternal or not. As once we cease having the will to stand back up, it is then that we are truly dead and defeated, Henrex."

Those words were uttered with the utmost of intent behind as the Menacing Devil Girl had a far more stern expression behind her facial expression than before. And this is because it was a fact of life that there are things which are unavoidably going to cause someone to lose grasp of that which they seek. There are many ambitions, people and things which Ibiki herself as lost throughout the years that made her determine if this ascension to power was even worth it. However, she knew her will was being tested and that there was a purpose to her existence than to just wallow in woe over that which she has lost. If she had given up when all hope was lost in the Soul Society following Demonic Incursion, perhaps herself and Henrex wouldn't even be talking at this point in time.

Thus, it is with a heavy heart that she knew this lesson must be imprinted if the boy wanted any semblance of recovering his confidence.

"So tell me: are you in the mood to die? If not, stand up and fight."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum