Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Elyss
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyToday at 4:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyToday at 4:20 am by Mirja Eeola

» A Time to Act [Carter/Ninisianna]
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyToday at 4:06 am by Carter

» Have You Seen My Elder?
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyToday at 12:07 am by Rawk

» Kagayaku no Murasaki [APPROVED, 1-3]
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Rawk

» Welcome Aboard [Cyrus/Nicoletta]
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Valkyron

» Homecoming
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Gee, Murasaki, how come your dad lets you have TWO Bankai?
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 10:56 pm by THEFROST

» No Rest for the Blessed [Cyrus/Hayden 2: Divine Boogaloo]
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 9:06 pm by Rawk

» Jagged Lines Across the Sand [DEATH APP!!!]
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] I_vote_lcapKhvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] I_voting_barKhvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] I_vote_lcapKhvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] I_voting_barKhvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135121 messages in 20289 subjects

Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP]   Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:37 am

Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP] 6EdIfMt

A WISH UPON A STONE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

I. Basic Information

» Name: Khvaab
» Titles: Sapane Dekhane Vaala (सपने देखने वाला, The Dreamer)
» Age: Roughly around 100
» Height: 5'1
» Weight: 90.5 lbs
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank: Vastime Nation | Asha (Adopted Guardian)

» Physical Appearance Image:

I. Personality

Natural Affinity for Tech:

Innocence:
-impressionable

Kind:
-always sees the good in people
-ties into his innocence and impressionability

Afraid:
-never removes his armors in front of others
-wants to constantly feel safe
-The armor gave him a feeling of safety, and he wanted to always feel that. Living in that hell caused him to just want to be shut away from it all, under the mindset of "if they can't see me, I can't see them"

Affectionate:
-in slight contrast to his fear
-mostly whenever he gets close to people or trusts them

I. History

-born into an abusive household
-hardly got sleep from all the yelling his neighborhood and home
-older brother who tried to do nice things for Khvaab
--older brother got him the bandages on him, something he tried to hide the bruises and stop any bleeding with
-sleep was the first thing he wished for on his anima stone
-ran away from home
-wished for protection, which turned into his armor
-wished for a way to protect others, which turned into his Immortal Vessels and Astra
-ended up slaughtering a gang out of fear with Kali

I. Natural/Racial Abilities

Natural Traits

Frail Body:

Racial Abilities

Prima Materia Control: Things that fall into this category is the control that a Soul Evolution Human has over their Prima Materia, this is typically what the true potential of their skills come from but there are exceptions of this which is covered in the other sections. Simply put this skill can be divided into categories to make it easier to understand; Construction and Manipulation. A quick and brief idea as to what these two categories mean. Construction is a highly potent aspect of this skill. It follows the simple idea of using Prima Materia and Alchemy to create objects or something into the tangible world whether that be a conceptual object or physical ones. An example of a conceptual object would be akin to a knife constructed with the idea of "water". A simple concept that would be more reasonable for a person of lesser skill meanwhile a more advanced user of Prima Materia could take a more intricate concept such as acid, efficacy or even time if they had achieved the pinnacle of mastery over the energy. Constructs are not limited to objects though, construction also involves the formulae for uses such as golems, familiars, and equipment. Here to the downside though. More often than not construction is not something you can do on the fly, it requires preparation and time. This skill is not often viable as a means of combat with very few being able to do constructs on the fly.

Manipulation, however, is slightly different from construction. It doesn't require preparation as much, it can achieve results when needed but preparation is possible. A ritual or process can greatly improve results if a Soul Evolution has the forethought and creativity. This involves alchemy that can occur immediately such as harnessing Prima Materia to cause an effect immediately in the form of a spell or something of that nature. Imagine if you will a river, using alchemy a user can force that water to perform an action, perhaps it freezes or it boils to result in steam and burning a target or even for a more advanced user the water itself is broken down to oxygen and hydrogen and used as fuel for an explosion. A grasp of chemistry and the application of real-life instances can be highly beneficial to a Soul Evolution human in this art. Ultimately this is a magic-based skill, akin to Kido and Demonic Magic this aspect focuses on magic.

Anima Stone Control: The Anima Stone is more important than you'd think for a Soul Evolution human, not only being their actual connection to Prima Materia it has a great deal of importance. Firstly an Anima Stone actually a means of which energy is gained. A person will be connected to Prima Materia and also the Anima Mundi through this stone. If Prima Materia is manipulating the very nature of reality through the energy that is gathered by the stone then the Anima Stone actually allows for the "manipulation of the Anima Mundi". It is the aspect of environmental manipulation that a user has. This involves a more direct control of matter, not overlaying an effect on reality.

An example of this skill in use would be a user "cleansing" an environment. In the case of a demon trying to exert their presence on Earth through their Za Koa field then a Soul evolution human can oppose this by forcing the Anima Mundi to reject the influence like an immune system fighting a virus, it can operate as a sensory skill to an extent by connecting to the world and using it to expand the senses where it is possible for the human to be able to feel the world around them but not visually. These skills can only be accessed while on Earth or in the World of the Living, however, it cannot be used in other realms since it isn't using Prima Materia but the soul of the World which is derived from Prima Materia.

Aiónios Skill: The Universal Panacea is one of the two main goals of any Alchemist, what if I told you this goal had been achieved many centuries ago? Originally crafted as an elixir the innovation of the race eventually allowed for it to become imbued within their genetics. Essentially instead of creating it again, they have already assimilated it into themselves to grant a very, very high vitality. Their life-force is considered to be immense, with the ability to survive damage similar to a Shinigami - where the only true way to ensure death is through beheading or substantial damage for long periods of time without aid. Their aging has essentially stopped albeit a curse. A Soul Evolution human's Aiónios is effectively sealed until they have gone past puberty. Therefore until a person's body is completely developed they will not have access to the benefits of this skill. Keep in mind this is not age-related but development related to the body, bodies can develop after a few months and attain Aiónios if they reach maturity.

As mentioned before Aiónios is now integrated with the nature of Soul Evolution, they have evolved for their very bodily fluids to contain high amounts of life-energy granting resistance to the forces of Death and also being able to act as a medium for healing. By activating their Aiónios a user can begin to reconstruct their body and heal with high-speed regeneration and stamina recovery. This can also apply to other areas, for example, you'd be hard-pressed to find an infertile Soul Evolution Human and their blood and bodily fluids can possess medicinal properties.

Víma Skill: They would not be complete without a high-speed skill, Víma is their answer to keeping up with other races and their unnaturally fast pace. In this instance they instead "trace lines", to achieve high speeds a user is not actually running and nor do they even have to move. What they possess is akin to moving their own vector, by tracing these conceptual pathways that they travel upon a Soul Evolution human is effectively riding a conveyor belt and creating the path as they travel it, alternatively, a Soul Evolution Human can personalize this or use it in different ways such as appearing to skate, fly or even swing from apparently nothing. Preparation is key though with this race a stronger user can achieve effects such as tracing a line for their attack to make it occur faster or even slow down an opponent's offense with they are skilled enough.

Ultimately there comes the added benefit of traveling, where too? Just about anything a Soul Evolution human does can be made better with preparation. This is no different. By taking into account time, energy and location it is possible for them to discover a pre-existing crack in reality or even create one for higher levels. These cracks serve as doorways, allowing them to slip between the gaps of the universe to travel across realms but are not static and move and change which means a crack can just as easily move or close while another one re-opens elsewhere. The teleportation is simply too long to be used in combat for any benefit which makes combat teleportation not possible with the exception of a potential escape from a sticky situation if only once per thread but ultimately it is unwise to try and apply combat teleportation with this skill.

I. Unique Abilities

Avatara: transferring his consciousness and powers into his Immortal Vessels and using them as a surrogate body, even over long distances

Astra (Sanskrit: अस्त्र): shapeshifting weapon that he can summon with a small amount of energy, originally takes the form of a breath of the eidolon

• Nandaka: sacred sword of Vishnu

• Narayanastra: Personal Astra of Vishnu, a bow that can also turn into a massive tirade of arrows, has various "modes", one fires a single, extremely powerful arrow. Another fires a spread of arrows, another fires a volley,

I. Anima Stone

» Anima Stone Name: Cintāmaṇi (चिन्तामणि: 'Wish-Fulfilling Gem')

» Anima Stone Appearance:

Anima Stone Abilities

Wish Upon A Stone:
-one a day
-cannot bring someone back from the dead
-colossal energy drain

I. Equipment

Pahala Kavach (पहला कवच, First Armor):

-Suit he wears

-wished for protection

-ends up with larger-scale pieces of protection as he grew more powerful and skilled with his Anima Stone (“Immortal Vessels”)

-nigh-indestructible

-Helmet: able to show a “HUD”, which displays basic information about the target

Amar Vesal (अमर वेसल, Immortal Vessel):

• Surya, Light to End the Darkness: three stances, "Daedalus" (square, ???), "Pharoh" (pyramid, ???), and "Meditation" (two spheres, heal/comfort)

Kali, Blood-Covered Guardian:

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability:
  • General Speed:
  • Strength:
  • Weapon Skill:

Racial Skills
  • Anima Stone:
  • Prima Materia:
  • Aiónios:
  • Víma:

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination:
  • Mental Deduction:
  • Focus:

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

Khvaab, A Wish Upon a Stone [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD