Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Geeky Raven
Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] I_vote_lcapKhvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] I_voting_barKhvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] I_vote_lcapKhvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] I_voting_barKhvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Rawk
Henrex
Absentee
Mirja Eeola
THEFROST
Gamma

Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP]   Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:37 am

Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP] 6EdIfMt

THE SLEEPER OF R'LYEH

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

I. Basic Information

» Name: Khvaab
» Titles: सपने देखने के वंशज (Scion of the Great Dreamer),
» Age: Roughly around 100
» Height: 5'1
» Weight: 90.5 lbs
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank:

» Physical Appearance Image:

I. Personality

Narcolepsy:

Obediant:

Loyalty to His Master:

Curiosity:

Obsessions: reading, Lovecraft/Lovecraftian inspired/related things, the eldritch in general, horror

Descending Into Madness:

I. History

REWORKING

I. Natural/Racial Abilities

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far."

Natural Traits

Multilingual: english, hindi, r'lyehian

Incomprehensible:

I. Equipment

» Item Name: Gn'bthnknyth ot Cthulhu (R'lyehian: Heart of Cthulhu)

» Item Type: Khvaab

» Item Description: A turquoise gemstone with tendrils coiling around it, warm to the touch, and seems to pulsate or beat like a real heart. Faint whispers can be heard from the object, in a language long since forgotten by most humans, speaking the ancient chant by those who worship the Great Old Ones: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn."

Abilities

Anomaly: an anomaly in the world, incapable of being truly identified, as it is an artifact of Cthulhu and contains only a fraction of the High Priest's tremendous power

Tendril Manifestation:

He Who Lies Dreaming:

Whisper of the Old Gods:
  • Mind Flayer:

---

» Item Name: Scaled Shell of the High Priest

» Item Type: Khvaab

» Item Description:

Carapace of Cthulhu: draconic scales offering defense & slows the growing madness of being near him (incomprehensible due to Cthulhu influence)

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Adept
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Adept
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Adept
  • Physical Augmentation: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down

Khvaab, Emissary of the High Priest [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: