Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dome of Pure Darkness Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Dome of Pure Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Dome of Pure Darkness Empty Dome of Pure Darkness

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 pm
Demon Spell

liName: Dome of Pure Darkness
  • [b]Type: Defensive
  • Prayer: Watch the shadows of Zoa Koa, consume us all!
  • Effects: (must me at least 3-1+ to use) When used are from 100 to 300 ft of land will be cover with a pitch black dome that block most attacks except for ones that involve darkness in them and exetremly strong attacks.Attcks with darkness in them will go through the dome to the inside of it.Once the dome is completed it is near impossible to enter unless you destroy it.Only a strong attack enough by a character of highier tier about 2-3 tiers ahead of or more can destroy with their strongest attack most likely.(2-1 can destroy the dome with strongest attack.) On the inside it is a complete pitch black where you must use your other senses for combat or make your own light but then you give away where you are also.

Notes: 3-1+ can make dome cover 100ft and last for 2 posts. 2-3/2-1+ can make it 175ft and 3 posts. Then 1-3/1-2+ 250ft and 4 posts. Finally everything 1-1 and above can make dome 300ft and 5 posts.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dome of Pure Darkness Left_bar_bleue0/0Dome of Pure Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dome of Pure Darkness Empty Re: Dome of Pure Darkness

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 pm
Well you did change the things, i said to be changed, i approve of the spell.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum