- GammaVerified Female, PH Certified
- Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 2927
Age : 22
Location : Good Question.
Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:08 am
○ Name: Dorian Mastema Iramasha.
The Grey King.
○ Age: Chronologically: Unknown; Physically: Young Adult.
○ Gender: Male.
○ Association: Iramasha Union - Hybrid Branch Leader
○ Appearance Details: A man of reasonable height and standing at five feet and nine inches. He is a well-built man without having it too shown off
Dorian is a old and wise Iramasha, having lived for quite some time he has reincarnated over many forms amongst his kin. For this he has gained a keen insight into various lives of different folks, a unique perception afforded to very few that aren't of his kind. He shows competency as a leader and a level of knowledge in various fields that make managing his faction particularly smooth and so while it is appropriate to call him an educated man Dorian is no where near that of a genius that stays on top of scientific theories or anything. He carries a different kind of intelligence.
He is a polite and respectful man, not mocking or giving snide comments and presents himself well as a man aware of his status. Dorian is a humble man who doesn't require recognition for his actions - if not prefers to palm it off - and doesn't brag much. Even in a fight he doesn't taunt or tease his opponents if they are weaker than him. He will execute his actions in a precise and efficient manner when he is called upon to dirty his hands.
Despite his kind and gentlemanly manner Dorian is still a Hybrid Iramasha, within his nature there is a level of passive aggression that is inherent to him and he does in fact have it like most of his kin, over time though he has learnt how to overcome it to some extent.
• Taken from other source.
○ Original Creation.
○ Limbo Mirror:
○ Educated Man: Having many lives before this one Dorian possesses a level of intellect that comes from these incarnations as well as his current one.
Multi-Faced Aether Control: Dorian boasts an impressive control over his hybrid status, being able to competently control both sides of his race's aether energies. While
The Devil, Nether:
The Angel, Aether:
○ Aether Magic:
○ Aether Arts: While Dorian is proficient in fighting styles of the Iramasha to say it is his primary form of fighting would be a gross overstatement of himself. He carries a unique fighting style and could be called impressive for sure but it is very niche and only due to his nature that he excels at this. Any other forms of Aether Arts would be difficult and take a lot of time to master or even get competent in.
- Death-Point Striking:
○ Aether Stones:
○ Oblivion Correction: A trait inherent to his body, Dorian's body corrects itself and returns it to a prime form over time. It differs from regeneration however in the fact it's closer to restoration to a previous point in time.
○ Oblivion Correction:
○ Oblivion Correction:
○ Oblivion Correction:
○ Aether Class Name: Formulation of Extinction.
○ Aether Class Power: The power of Dorian is the ability to induce the "End" of something, enforcing a level of mortality onto their being and enforcing this. While that being the absolute aspect of his form which he wielded in past lives under the guise of "Dorian" his power has become more subtle. Instead of being so straight-forward he moulded his aether class into four vessels and forms, using the human concept of the Four Horsemen that signalled the Apocalypse. Because of this warping he has greatly weakened himself and overall potency at the cost of gaining more versatility and opportunity with his power.
There is a very strict thematic to his power though, there is a pattern to his abilities in which create an order of release. Famine, followed by pestilence, war and finally death. As Famine consumes the world, weakened by a lack of necessities sickness and Pestilence follows until War break out over what is left and all preludes the final act, Death. Due to this belief Dorian's power has a strict way of scaling which makes him require time if he wished to use all of his power at once.
○ Sub-Aether Classes: Due to his actions of separating his overall power into four different forms he has created four individual sub-aether classes that he refers to as "Verses".
- Verse of Famine: His first vessel is given the epithet of Famine. It is a very simple ability in that it allows for him to pillage resources from around him, making it difficult for his opponent to make use of them. In the case of a simple battlefield he could stretch his influence into the ground and drain the energy from it, reach out for their supplies and cause damage to organic material. The verse of Famine creates a situation where he can create wide-spread havoc by plundering energy, breaking apart things that can be defined as "necessary" for others.
In his base form Dorian is limited to absorbing energy and organic matter only, it must have a concept of death for it to be affected by famine and the thing in question must be organic which means that even though a computer or sword might have the concept of degradation and death they are not organic and so they cannot be plundered.
Once something has been struck by famine Dorian is able to absorb the energy for himself, converting it into a quantifiable level of energy that is usable to him depending on how much and the potency of what he absorbed which assists him in his overall low energy reserves compared to his Iramasha compatriots.
- Verse of Pestilence:
- Verse of War:
- Verse of Death:
○ Aether Armament Name: Mastema.
○ Aether Armament Appearance:
[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]
Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD
- 6-Tier: Allowed 2 Beginner, 2 Untrained.
5-Tier: Allowed 1 Trained, 2 Beginner, 1 Untrained.
4-Tier: Allowed 1 Adept, 2 Trained. 1 Beginner
3-Tier: Allowed 1 Experienced, 2 Adept, 1 Trained
2-Tier: Allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Experienced, 1 Adept
1-Tier: Allowed 1 Expert, 2 Advanced, 1 Experienced
0-5 Tier: Allowed 1 Elite, 2 Expert, 1 Advanced.
- Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
- General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
- Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
○ Name: Amavati.
○ Alias': Grey Man. Grim Reaper. Agent of Death.
○ Age': Unknown.
○ Gender: Female.
○ Association: Amavati has no official alignment, she is a part of the Rakshasa's ranks but does not group with any particular group instead serving her own agenda and occasionally working with them but the defence and protection of Deveta/Death is her main priority.
○ Appearance Information:
Amavati's true form stands at a height of five feet and three inches. She has a slender and curvy figure with an average height, unlike her more common form she isn't very intimidating.
The Reaper form of Amavati stands at a large seven feet and six inches tall. Being well-built and having an intimidating stature to its form.
○ Lonely: Amavati is a solitary person, not by choice or desire to. She is isolated to her layer of Hell due to the nature of her existence, she struggles to connect with people due to having to appear in her tainted skin which is both intimidating and gives a false appearance for the kind of character she is. Her subjection to this isolation is a mental burden, forcing her to fill the endless time somehow when she can while she only gets limited contact with others. It is because of her proximity and nature that she finds some form of contact in a similar Rakasha, Ravan Vespara.
Despite this form of relationship she has an unconditional envy towards those that can exist freely and without the same chains that bind Amavati to her cage where she requires to take measures that destroys her experience. It is a cursed life that she loathes which creates a dangerous and selfishly driven demon that would do terrible things to break out of this feeling such as manipulating creatures into dying in her layer for some company which is how she came across her Hell Beast.
○ Forgetful: She is forgetful which is why she relies on using her Layer of Hell attribute to remind herself of events or keep tabs on things. Despite this though Amavati has periods of very hazy memories that she cannot remember in great detail, it is a byproduct of using her Tainted Skin to roam the outside world that she struggles to remember things outside of her layer which is due to the strain it puts on her existence by being outside of her Hell Layer but even ignoring that she can forget things she has read and learned in the past due to a bad memory that is derived from relying so much on being able to find information she requires.
Amavati is the name adopted by the Personification of Death that inhabits a layer of Hell. Her specific aspect of death being stated as lying somewhere in the region of "death is not the end" although such aspect isn't fully defined such as death due to age or death due to diseases. Her origins are obscure and her existence is peculiar. In a sense Amavati doesn't fully exist as a normal Raksasha but her nature being so close to it has tied her core and it together. She is the result.
Amavati was born during an unknown amount of time ago, supposedly under a few different forms and incarnations before the most recent one being her and as a Rakshasa. Upon materialisation and birth her layer quickly warped and morphed, becoming an infinite space within its container and being filled with "death". Very quickly this layer became like a dumping ground for a primordial force, as things died they ended up in Amavati's layer of Hell in some way or another. Sometimes a tiny fragment of something or the entire object. Despite death meaning to be the end of things it was not, her conceptual aspect of Death rejects the total eradication of something and so it usually will exist in her layer.
INHERENT NATURAL ASPECTS
○ Aptitude for Slaughter: As someone that has the concept of death so strongly tied to her Amavati is exceptionally talented at killing, understanding the way to kill someone comes naturally to her.
NATURAL DEMON ASPECTS
○ Existential Anchor: As a Rakshasa of Death with a connection to her layer of Hell so strong that she can be considered an extension of her layer's will Amavati is intricately anchored to it. In essence even if her body was to be destroyed she would still be linked to her layer and alive in some sense and able to come back even if this was in a completely different form than "Amavati" in extreme cases of destruction. This has the double-edged effect in that while she is very resistant and is extremely hard to kill her body is produced from this world and linked in such a way that places devoid of death or lacking in it harm her due to her body being attuned to places which would be otherwise corrosive and harmful to normal people.
○ Restoration Curse: While she boasts impressive regenerative capabilities there's a very key difference between Amavati's and other users of "regeneration". Defined as the restoration of the body to a previous point in time rather than regeneration of a damaged body back to the state it was. While the effect is the same for the most part it comes with weaknesses and strengths that separate it from more typical forms of regeneration. One such example of a positive to this ability is that it corrects damage that would otherwise be permanent, such as severing her body and enforcing that the pieces would no longer connect could be undone but instead of regeneration her body would all at once reset to be back to normal.
On the flip side her body will not regenerate or restore something that it doesn't recognise as a threat. If she were to be infected with something that wasn't immediately harmful then her threshold would not be crossed to need to restore her body unless she deemed it so. The reason for this threshold is unlike traditional regeneration where one could potentially pick and choose to regenerate only critical things or stagger it Amavati's ability requires she offer up all of the energy required at once which can be quite a large amount depending on the damage hence why she has a threshold before she does so naturally which provides opening to exploit it.
○ Corroded Constitution: Due to being from a place that is full of death and where living things shouldn't be able to exist Amavati's body is very weak towards things that defy death since her body behaves like a physical manifestation of it. For example things such as a healing spell or medicine behaves more like an attack or poison to her. This makes it very difficult to receive help or assistance from people since their attempts to heal her only do more damage and cause her discomfort and pain depending on the magnitude. She is also still a demonic existence and like her other Raksasha-Kind angelic and holy attributes still affect her a great deal.
LAYER OF HELL ATTRIBUTES
○ Compendium Mortem: Also known as the Book of the Dead by Amavati, it is a trait inherent to her as a manifestation of her Hell Layer. Her layer is a place for things to die, where they come to be stored after death. As a result Amavati possesses knowledge on all things that have "died" in the sense of the word, it is important to note that while this power.
○ Rejection of Providence: A trait that is inherent to her layer of Hell, Amavati's residence permanently brings people closer to death as it is a place that only dead things are supposed to end up it can be said that she this thick aura that looms over this place inflicts a corrosive effect to a person'a metaphysical life-force that it quantifies. Once subject to the area an opponent's life-force is quantified as one-hundred at six-tier with all additional tier brackets providing an extra fifty points. This means at maximum a zero-tier could possess four-hundred points.
Being in her layer reduces this total by two every post, if a person's life-force would hit zero in her layer of Hell or by her machinations then their existence would become bound to her own like her Hell Beast Surma and they would for all intents and purposes be considered dead - only able to exist in the manner they do by her desire to keep them bound to her and requiring the character willing to exist in this form. It is a contractual thing.
○ Damned Thralls: Within Amavati's layer of hell there exists limitless deceased souls linked to her realm, however the soul itself doesn't come here. Just the information that it has died. Using this she can create blank forms out of these pieces and fragments of everything to create familiars that are all extensions of her will with various levels of sentience. They are like the germs within her body if her body was to be pictured as the Layer of Hell while her actual "body" was the Brain of the operation. These thralls function as the bacteria and systems that keep her layer in order.
○ Tainted Skin Name: Advent of Death
○ Appearance (Sealed): The appearance of Amavati's tainted skin takes the appearance of the crown-like structure on her head which is actually horns despite seeming very ornamental, it cannot be taken off but it can be pulled into her body to appear more normal except she feels discomfort around the region.
○ Appearance (Released): When released Amavati takes on the appearance of her Reaper Shell, coined as the Advent of Death the shell is the primary form that many perceive her as and while she has not always existed as a Hell Demon Amavati has always held similar forms. It's skin is rigid, bone-like armour that is the same substance as her standard tainted skin, her size is incredible and muscular while increasing her physical prowess vastly. The reason for this is due to the sheer density of her energy that is compressed around her body to create this form, whilst protecting her frail body from external threats due to just about all regions and places outside of her layer of Hell being poisonous too her and her tainted skin allowing her to keep a layer of safety around her.
○ Power: The main and most critical aspect of her Tainted Skin is that is protects against the outside world, it functions like a spacesuit or NBC suit. It maintains a balance of energy that her body can be comfortable in as a very necessary byproduct of her overall set. As a result this condensed aura of pure energy and manifested layer of Hell is that her body is augmented to exceptional levels due to this armour.
- Corrosive Aura: Amavati's body exudes a corrupting aura that causes degeneration within the surrounding environment, standing on the ground would cause plants to die around her and extended periods of time in her Tainted Skin's presence can cause sickness or feelings of nausea. At extreme levels it can potentially destabilise constructs and esoteric attacks however this is rare and would require her entire form to stand still and for all her focus to direct the death energy into a defensive form around her. As a byproduct this aura allows for her to generate a shadowy and murky miasma that she can create to create disarray amongst groups of enemies although this can only be done once per five posts and lasts for two, her blue flames can give away her Tainted Skin although it does cause first degree burns to people that spend more than one post in it.
- Enhanced Condition: When she is coated in this shell Amavati's physical skills are considered two levels higher while capping at Elite. In the event one exceeds she can put it into another skill but none of them can be pushed past Elite with these buffs. There is a cost though to this trait, in the event that her filter is broken and her shell suffers enough damage to expose her true form or parts of it and she is not in a place such as her Layer of Hell or a place which meets the requirement of "being devoid of life" then her physical parameters will drop around the affected region until the armour is repaired or she retreats.
- Environmental Filter: The Tainted Skin filters out the dangerous environment that is like poison for Amavati. In the event it breaks due to damage her body will take damage and cause moderate burns that get worse very quickly for her. It can be mitigated by manifesting the miasma to give her a chance to regenerate the armour as a patch-up job but overall in the event that it is damaged and she is outside of her layer of Hell she will suffer considerable damage that can take her out of the game quickly.
- Independent Manifestation: In the event she is within her Layer of Hell Amavati's Tainted Skin can operate independently like a puppet or familiar if she wants to put it on automatic mode where it functions as a pseudo-hell beast albeit without a personality or awareness more like a robot. Alternatively she can also wrap it over other people so long as she is within her Layer of Hell to give them the effects of the armour but anyone that doesn't possess Death Energy or being a Rakasha of Death then they will suffer damage over time.
○ Name Surma
○ Appearance: He is a tall and well built male with tanned skin. While taller than Amavati he not as tall as her Tainted Skin when released.
○ Personality: Surma is a snarky and an easily-irritated person, he has an unfriendly attitude towards people and is somewhat arrogant and hard to get along with. This primarily comes from his complaining about his enslavement and servitude to her since she converted him into her Hell Beast that he is constantly at odds with her even though he deep down likes her company and takes protecting her seriously, obnoxiously referring to it as her giving him Stockholm's Syndrome much to her irritation.
He slides between a battle-hungry warmonger and berserk dog and a silent and professional killer when it comes to combat, usually only revealing his aggressive and war dog attitude when it comes to a fight that he enjoys.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum