Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of Royals, Moo Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting of Royals, Moo Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting of Royals, Moo Empty Meeting of Royals, Moo

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:12 am

Ox King

Uma

Meeting of Royals, Moo 6EdIfMt

There was a strange sight in Vastime streets today. Some time after the loss of Mirja's wolfy goodness, came a tremendous woman. Nine foot tall, and still muscular, this white haired woman walked with purpose. Oxen horns, tail, and cute ears adorned her mostly human form, and the dress she was wearing strained to hold in her enormous breasts. Her own size made the breasts not seem as out of place, and so it all seemed to fit. Aside from the nine foot cow woman walking through the streets to the office of the King, that was. Stopping outside the door, she smiled to the guards, and then spoke.

"I have come to speak to the King, moo. Listening to the talks of our beloved Ulv, I have decided to come visit this King and see how he is. Zian-Zi always needs new allies after all, and I would be honoured to forge a friendship with him, moo"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of Royals, Moo Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Meeting of Royals, Moo Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Meeting of Royals, Moo Empty Re: Meeting of Royals, Moo

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:05 am

There's nothing quite like the oddities which comes from being a guard assigned to the king, the amount of personalities and situations they had been thrown in was.. strange. But if the guardsmen where surprised by this they made no known movements, instead touching the radio next to their ear speaking to the person on the other end. A few words where exchanged before they stepped off to the side, a few more moments would pass before the door opened to reveal none other than the king himself.

He was not an extraordinarily tall man, taller than most sure, but compared to the woman he had to crane his neck up to look at her. He'd let a worn smile come onto his lips, the man extending a hand out to them to shake. His bronze skin pulled taut over a hardened frame- but most of his skin and physique hidden behind a suit.

"I believe you wanted to meet, I'm Desmond Hayden- the king of these lands. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"

Respectful and curt. But poised for trouble. A soldier turned king, ready for action.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Meeting of Royals, Moo JfH75kA
Meeting of Royals, Moo H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of Royals, Moo Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting of Royals, Moo Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:46 am

Ox King

Uma

The King was....very small. Uma was surprised at this, she thought that people who ruled had to be tall, like Ci. Sure, Uma was an Ox so nobody would be as tall as she was, but this man was a small man and still ruled. It was strange to see, for the young ox. But, she sat on the floor so he did not have to crane his neck, and looked at him. He was a man of great hardiness and determination, from the way he stood. Uma, and indeed all Cultivators, were grand judges of character. So they could see man or woman, and know if they were worth their word.

"It is good to see you, Desmond of Vastime. I am Uma, moo. King of the Oxen. We have a strange girl in our country, a girl who has already died. Ulv, who was once Mirja moo. We don't know how it happened, but she shares her Dantian. Not much else though, moo. She spoke greatly of you and so we decided it was time to come visit you, moo. Having an ally in these days is a good thing, and we have recently recovered sufficent to reach out to people, moo"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting of Royals, Moo Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Meeting of Royals, Moo Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:30 pm

"I see, what do you seek to gain in aligning yourself with us? We are a naturally bold nation but we do not enter into alliances easily; we prefer a method of self-sustaining tendencies."

The small man spoke with an easy baritone voice, navigating the waters of potential allies or enemies with ease after all this time. While he was considered small by her standards, enough so to sit down, he carried himself with a powerful aura. But that was a given when surrounded by titans on all sides, a method of defense which extended past physical means. But hazel irises lifted themselves bold and proud, demanding a level of respect from the cow-woman.

If she came to see him take an easy alliance she would be mistaken. Trust was something he valued dearly, loyalty even more so. But those where not easy things to prove or acquire- but easy to break or lose.

"So Oxen King, for the sake of Vastime and my people- I would be unwise to ally myself with your people. But I am willing to learn about them, and in turn share my people with you to further something akin to trust. Perhaps after some time we may even be able to call each others friends and in turn allies." He'd explain, an easy smile coming onto his weathered features. It was the opportunity to become friends and allies, but it wasn't anything solid. A careful king, but one willing to explore this new situation.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Ox King

Uma

"We seek to gain an ally, moo. While we wander about the world, we do not have anywhere we can truly say is ours, outside of Zian-Zi. And the population to size ratio there is...not good. To have an ally is to have somewhere to spread the knowledge of old to the generation anew. To have Zian-Zi bustle again is a great thought, moo"

Uma looked to the man, to the Hayden, and gave a nod. He had the Mantle Of Kings. Her Ancestral Memory Prana stretched back to the days of Shaka Nyorai himself, and she knew. Some people would appear, claiming they are the King of this or the Queen of that, and one could tell if they truly were, by the Mantle Of Kings. If they were secretly just a weak-kneed fool, then they got their head kicked in, but if they had this...

"Ahh, King Hayden. Being allies is exactly that. It is basically me saying 'I don't want to kill you because insert reason here'. In this case, the reason is because our Ulv says you are an interesting person moo. And more recently, because of your Mantle Of Kings. It denotes you as quite the interesting character. We have a most vibrant history, and we are most vibrant people. You could spend a week in the library and only get a part of our history moo, if you don't just do what Mirja did and read the footnotes to get a general idea and then fill in that general idea later piece by piece. Never one to stand still, that girl" Uma made a laughing moo, and then looked back.

"I can take you to our continent of Zian-Zi, where you can meet our Queen and many others. Recently, the Buddaa of Sandlewood Merit, Xuanzang Sanzang has awoken to join in the war Moo. You could meet her"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:52 am

Well this was interesting.

This was the chance for Vastime, the earth borne nation, to take a step forward in terms of reaching out to those beyond. How many times did they preach to expand your limits in hope of achieving something for greater, and what this woman presented was that chance. It was natural that a smile came on the Iron King as he took a step closer to the woman- mocha eyes gazing into her own. Behind his eyes was not the singular soul of a man driven, but the collective might of a kingdom which had expanded into an empire; one who refused to sit idly while this great chance presented it's self.

"King Uma, it would please me and this nation greatly to venture to this place."

Hayden was not a man who simply held the mantle of kings for Vastime, but the man intending to nurse that mantle into an integral foundation of their character. He was not the sum of his collective parts anymore, but rather a man driven by a desire which had relight it's self. It had been far too long since Desmond Hayden was the young ambitious shinigami turned Vizard driven by the need to secure a legacy. But when one has met that goal, what else was there to do?

In his eyes it was simple: Find that passion, find that desire again, and catch lightning in a battle.

Thus he'd offer not only a smile to the big cow woman but his hand, he was taking a step into the unknown- taking a risk. Something he had not done for some time, but it was on this day that The King of Vastime had reawoken an dormant desire. He was ready to go into this unknown, with an ally in tow.

"Please call me Desmond."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:40 am

Ox King

Uma

The Shaktzi man, the man who was Small But Large, seemed to ponder for but a second before accepting Uma's proposal. Letting out a most jubilant moo, Uma clasped his relatively small hand in her own large slabs, covering it entirely and shaking with enthusiasm matched by the smile on her face.
"I am glad you accept, Moo! Uma would love to get to know you better. My Ancestral Memory Prana tells me that every man with the Mantle Of Kings was a truly great man to behold" she then let go of his hand and rummaged in her massive skirt, pulling out a small wooden tablet with intricate carvings.

"The Asura God-Queen had this made for you in hopes that you would accept us. Focus your intent upon it, and you will be drawn in a cardinal direction. Follow this direction and you will eventually reach Zian-Zi. If you start to lose your understanding of directions and suddenly feel like you have no idea where you are, then you are close and the talisman will guard you. It was thought long ago that the greatest wall is eventually broken and the fiercest warrior is eventually killed. So the continent was hidden with guile and subterfuge. I am a slow cow, moo, and I need to see to some brothers before returning. I shall meet you there, and together we will have a drink! Zian-Zi makes the best Soul Rice Wine"

Ulv then got up, her massing form towering over all but the buildings, and gave Desmond a bow.
"Thank you for accepting our invitation. I shall try not to delay too long!" And with a final wave, Uma took off.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am

The inevitable trip had to be taken, while he did not set off immediately he placed some individuals in charge to handle his affairs while he set off into the world. He could not just simply leave, but once those affairs where handled they would see their king depart. He'd let a smile fall onto his face wearing nothing but the robes he once held as a mere shinigami. The faded color pattern, the soft glint of his Zanpaktou in it's sheathe.

Soft footfalls would be felt as he traveled the earth, the beginning of his journey irrelevant. He didn't quite know how far or how long he walked, only that he focused on the words of Uma. He kept moving, he was sure at one point he stopped along the road to share stories with some forsaken travelers. In the warmth of the flames, he'd speak of a life long gone.

He told the story of a young man, one who lost his path- only to find it again. Just in time to make a difference in the lives of others.

For some reason, sitting at that campfire seemed to carry on for an almost infinite amount of time for the man. Desmond Hayden didn't recall when he left, and he didn't recall when he found himself in darkness- the sound of wet dripping hitting stone. Only that he had arrived to this infinite void, to be cast out in somewhere he had never seen before.

He had arrived... at least he thought that.

"I am.. here?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 am

Asura God-Queen

Ci Lan Tsu

He's here. The cavern in which Hayden stood was a vast one, wide and tall. A normal man could walk for hours in any direction and he would find nothing but cavern. But fortunately for Hayden, he need not walk for hours in any direction, for a woman was there waiting for him. She was a beautiful thing, oriental cast, purple hair and porcelain features. With a look and a smile she could melt a man's heart. There was a definite difference between her and Uma. This woman looked, felt, and even moved like she was a Queen. She was also very pregnant, from the bulge coming from her stomach.

"Desmond Erasmus d'al Valerius Cunaris ae Hayden. It is quite the name, and now we are face to face, I can ask how you got it. I am Ci Lan Tsu. The call me the Asura God-Queen for a reason I have yet to understand. Ulv spoke about you a great deal, and after what she did at Minatumi Harbour, I felt it was time to get to know you personally. Long way to travel for a refusal, however, so please forgive me sending Uma in my place. Pregnancy has taken a slight toil on my physical capabilities"

She then gestured to the empty space, with a smile.
"I heard that once this place was full of people and buildings. The greatest market ever seen streched from one end of the caverns to the other. A road span the entire continent and from the first step into Zian-Zi there was bustling activity. Now we are mostly built around the Crawling City, and massive swaths of land go unused. Resources are abound, vaults are packed to bursting, I lead a whole Bazzar of goods to the surface. But, we simply don't have the people. Less than 1% of what we used to have even 500 years ago. To question how we scale to the Golden Age, is a question of great despair. So we need allies, friends and people who will support us and our new city in the World Above"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:25 pm

She was very much different to what Hayden looked like.

Opposed to her stood Hayden, a man who's bronze face held thin and prominent scars alike. His body the vassal of his own kingly right, even as he stood amid grim and dirt he looked naturally majestic. Perhaps the warrior-king filled his role well as opposed to this god-queen. He was not a king who sat upon a throne idly but one who acted with the vested might of his people, carrying his legs forward. The warrior-king would listen to her, his posture upright and eyes firmly staring into her.

"I suppose supporting you would be good for us and you, provided you'd be willing to share those resources with favourable leanings towards Vastime for the years to come."

It was a strong request but if there was one thing Vastime had which other nations did not was the raw man power to move this large resource powerhouse. Their industrial complex was built around moving people and resources to more profitable areas, and if what this woman said was true-

Why it could revolutionize some of the development the new world would need post shadowfall.

"It has been a long journey, the time alludes me, but I suppose you will want to show me this land? It seems only right so I can get an understanding of this land."

The man spoke cordially despite his long journey, far too empowered to be tired. He was a young king, one which was part of a dying breed of men and women that had risen through strife. He could not offer her honey'd words but he could offer her actions, and with that the certainty Vastime was a being of their word.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum