Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2748 registered users
The newest registered user is Tr1Har17Lord

Our users have posted a total of 135744 messages in 20361 subjects

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:52 pm

[mod]Added to the Registry

Toshiko Kamenashi:
  • Overall: B-Rank
  • Power: A-Rank
  • Influence: C-Rank
  • Resources: B-Rank

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden: There will be no changes to her hazard rating. Reason being, while she is one of the most hazardous and dangerous characters on site, because she as an independent hazard will not be able to ever come close to matching anyone else on X-Rank, namely because her power won't be entering that realm, she cannot be considered an overall X-Rank threat. If you want, however, I can make her Overall rating an S+.

Tatsuya Oda: I've been told that Tatsuya has died, so I won't be adding his hazard rating to the registry. Let me know if I'm incorrect.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 am

Registration Template

Character Name: Elyss Kishimoto

Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20185-elyss-kishimoto-approved-3-1-vizard-hazard-rating-e

Feats:

Elyss has joined the Gotei United in the Seventh Squad.
Elyss has grown in power since the last time she was last graded for the Hazard System.
Elyss has met Midori, Alex, and many other high powered individuals gaining their favor in small and large ways.

Resources/Equipment:

Ulv is her mother, so that may give her some resources if she asks nicely.
Alex considers her a little sister which may have him as a force on her side in debacles.
She probably has little influence within the Gotei by going to her Captain and asking for help, but obviously, it won't garter that much.

Other: [Any additional info?]
Back to top Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Registration Template

Character Name: Steiner Franz
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18850-steiner-franz-reboot-approved-3-1-2-3?highlight=Steiner+Franz

Feats:
1) Has held the position of Second Blade in the Vanguard
2)Currently Enlisted as a Sternritter
3)Power Unlocked by Cirno Iramasha
4)Has been trained by Mirja
5)Is an associate of Chifuyu Yuudeshi
6)Is an associate of Henrex
7)Is an associate of Ulv
8 ) Associate of Yuel
9) Has beaten Ulv (weakened)

Resources/Equipment:
1)Is capable of forging his own weaponry using his special ability.
2)Gem of Clear Mind granted to him by Cirno Iramasha
3)Has Access to Sternritter resources.

Other: [Any additional info?]

Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 54PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 11:45 am

[mod]
Steiner's Hazard Rating:

Overall: C
Power: C
Influence: B
Resources: C
[/mod]

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Rules and Guidelines :: Site Guides-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD