Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Absentee
Ame no ko
Slayer
Mirja Eeola

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Empty
Subject Post 61PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 5:04 pm

Registration Template

Character Name: Saisei
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15674-saisei-the-unknown-approved-2-2-human-hazard-rank-c#143454
Feats: Since his last ranking, Saisei has prepared for a mission in Jefferson City, created his own martial art, began fighting his own Inner Demon Husk again and has started having memories from Azure Iramasha's life flood his system. Alongside that, he's taken a position within the Vandenreich, was present for the supposed death of Desmond Hayden and has began to experience a leadership role by speaking and uplifting new recruits in the Vandenreich (Loukas). Saisei is also currently 2-2 with since heightened Stregnth and Durability.
Resources/Equipment: Saisei has a plethora of relationships and commanders that now fall under his banner of influence. They are stated below.
- Formed a relationship with Yugiri in America
- Learned from Fuuen on a short venture to America
- Formed a pretty strong bond with Elyss during the Russia meeting, the only event thread to finish under the event despite being fully social. Not strong enough to immediately call on her however if she were to know he needed her, she would actively come to his aid.
- Current member of the Vandenreich and direct subordinate to Helle Armstrong.
- Returning memories from Azure iramasha's life, allowing him to learn from the man's previous actions and having further insight on Organization ties
- Has Husk returned, creating and avenue for further understand of Organization ties between The Vanguard and Shadowfall as of 2014-2016~
- Currently undergoing experiments with Chifuyu Yuudeshi into the mind of Azure iramasha to regather lost memories and connections formed during his time as an Iramasha.
- Created a relationship between himself and Chifuyu Yuudeshi since last grading
- Is expected to take part in a large scale operation in Jefferson City in relation to the Vandenreich, eta is to be determined
- Not sure how important it may matter but has direct ties to Sugiura royalty and is effectively considered a prince in the northern kingdom under Sagumi and Aceldama at the time of reincarnation and during his upbringing. (Not entirely sure on whether this matters or not, just putting it her in the case that it actually does have even a modicum of an effect on the overall rating.)
Other: i generally believe a lot has changed since his last hazard rating grade. His influence has changed wildly in comparison to what it had been previously, including prominent site characters and org ties now. Along with that, the flood of info that can be retained now due to memories returning is pretty important to his resources and power.

His current ratings are as followed:

• Power: C
  • Influence: C
  • Resources: D

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 KMyp5MzThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 62PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:47 am

[mod]Adding to the Registry

Law:
  • Overall: B-Rank
  • Power: B-Rank
  • Influence: C-Rank
  • Resources: C-Rank

Laskt Matiche:
  • Overall: C-Rank
  • Influence: B-Rank
  • Resources: C-Rank

Saisei:
  • Overall: C-Rank
  • Resources: B-Rank
[/mod]

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Geeky Raven
Geeky Raven

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 63PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Registration Template

Character Name: Yoshitsune Kobayashi
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21515-yoshitsune-kobayashi-tier-1-4-hazard-rank-b-race-vizard
Feats: He challenged and became the newest Captain of Squad 4 the Combat Division, he's single handily been recruiting and rebuilding the Division from the prior state. He saved multiple people from the Hayden incident by the Citadel.
Resources/Equipment: The largest change outside of him becoming a Gotei Captain again, was him being adopted into a Minor Noble Family. Getting resources from them as well as his prior Crow resources he had. His influence and resources have certainly improved since prior. When the character was approved by staff at that time period.
Other: His current Hazard Ranking is Below
Hazard Rating: B
Hazard Rankings
  • [b]Power: A

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 ATYqP7N
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 64PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 3:10 am

[mod]Adding to the Registry

Yoshitsune Kobayashi:
  • Overall: A-Rank
  • Power: A-Rank
  • Resources: A-Rank

Removing from the Registry

Yuel Duulheim:
  • Overall: S-Rank
  • Power: S-Rank
  • Influence: S-Rank
  • Resources: S-Rank

Reason: Character retired.

NIize Split:
  • Overall:A -Rank
  • Power: A-Rank
  • Resources: A-Rank

Reason: Player inactive.

Sou Yuuki:
  • Overall: A-Rank
  • Power: S-Rank
  • Resources: B-Rank

Magi Lenz:
  • Overall:D -Rank
  • Power: D-Rank
  • Influence: D-Rank
  • Resources: D-Rank

Katsuhiko Koe:
  • Overall: D-Rank
  • Power: C-Rank
  • Influence:D-Rank
  • Resources: E-Rank

Naya Hirondelle:
  • Overall:D -Rank
  • Power: C-Rank
  • Influence: E-Rank

Cala Paracer

Ritoru Box

Okuda Nobuyoki

Yosuke Shizen

Ukika Shuhiro
  • Overall: E-Rank
  • Power: E-Rank

Serket
  • Overall: E-Rank

Lyza
  • Overall: E
  • Influence: E
  • Resources: E

Valon Craw
  • Power: E
  • Influence: F
  • Resources: F

Blades
  • Overall: F-Rank
  • Power: F-Rank
  • Influence: F-Rank
  • Resources: F-Rank

Shuuhei Yamada
  • Overall: F
  • Power: D

[/mod]

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 65PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 6:34 am

[mod]
Adding to the Registry

Agdrene Karawan:
  • Overall: D
  • Influence: D

Baltazar Volga

Calatravo Clopin:
    Power: C

Libellula Neroso:

Hiroi Kiga:
  • Power: F

Arcadia Enki Dissidia:

Thara Tier:

Mat:
  • Overall: A
  • Power: S
  • Influence: A
  • Resources: B

Silvia Asthavon:
  • Overall: B
  • Power: A
  • Resources: C

Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Konigsberg:
  • Overall: C
  • Power: B

Klaus Klein:

Arjana Nzama:

Maria Sarasti:

Loukas Holt:

Levi di Lotic:

Nanku Iramasha:
  • Power:F

Judas Iscariot:

Johanna Luca Herrmann:

Dmitri Kazanov:

Koizumi Shishiyuki:
  • Influence: B

Amon Breach:

Rikku Shin:
  • Influence:F

Saera Kirin:

Hono Kaen:

Shiba Hakuyou:

Shuten Suika:

Gamukira Kurotsuchi:
  • Overall: A
  • Resources: A

Ikiya Fumitana:

Kokoro Shihouin:

Kazuya Kamuy:

Yugiri Shihouin:
  • Influence: A

Kitarune Astillon:
  • Resources F

Zephyr Drakos:

Rasuca Desavarsit:
    Overall: B
  • Resources : A

Vegas:
  • Overall Hazard Level: F

Joshua Palliser:

Charlotte Emilia Leonhardt:

Honami "Honey" Morimoto:
  • Power:C
  • Influence:E
  • Resources:E

[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Rules and Guidelines :: Site Guides-
Jump to: