Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Rawk
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim I_vote_lcapSeptember Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim I_voting_barSeptember Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim I_vote_lcapSeptember Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim I_voting_barSeptember Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue419100/999999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 3:49 pm

ASSOCIATED WITH THIS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19669-the-weeklong-anyburst-challenge-september-edition

THE BURST REWARD CLAIM

What is this thread for? Well, if you partook in the Staff-Lead Summer Burst, then you are obviously here to collect your prizes below:

[THEFROST] wrote:
✘ Graphic Template For 1st Place - The person with the most post in the miniburst [excluding myself if I get it] will receive one template from me.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade/Skill Upgrade: There is the potential to gain upgrades to your character depending on how much content is made during The Anyburst challenge. This will be done at staff's digression, however.

✘ Anyburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue115400/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 3:56 pm

Last edited by MWD on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue398349/999999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am

@MWD wrote:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19672-mwd-september-anyburst-tracker#126185

16 posts

What type of upgrade are you seeking for which character with this Anyburst? Let me know and I will do it.

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19675-the-10000-tracker

32 posts. Awoo

What character template are you looking for and what character are you trying to upgrade? Let me know.

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue398349/999999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:31 am

I only really have one character on PH, Ulv Auber. So I will be looking to upgrade her.
Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue115400/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:05 pm

I would like to request a skill upgrade for Yoriko Morri

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim   September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:10 am

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
I only really have one character on PH, Ulv Auber. So I will be looking to upgrade her.

Alright. Well, go ahead and make a power upgrade for her that isn't related to anything above master in skill and I'll have staff review it based on the recommendations of this thread.

@MWD wrote:
I would like to request a skill upgrade for Yoriko Morri

The same applies to you as well. Go ahead and make her skill upgrade.

September Weeklong Anyburst Rewards Claim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Mission Reward Claim-
Jump to: