Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu
Starter Member

Oda, Takayoshi | WIP Empty Oda, Takayoshi | WIP

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:14 am
Enter the Shinigami

Takayoshi Oda
織田隆儀

Oda, Takayoshi | WIP V04IXrM

I. Basic Information

» Name: Takayoshi Oda
» Alias: Taka of the Seven Blades
» Age: 34 (Apparent) | ??? (Actual)
» Gender: Male

» Association: Gotei United, First Division; Kenpachi Foundation

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up]

» Appearance Image:
Spoiler:

I. Personality

» A Soldier, a General

» A Lush, a Layabout

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a Shinigami and what they are doing now.]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: Due to having to carry seven swords on his person, thanks to the sealed state of his Zanpakuto, Taka doesn't have room to carry much else. However, he always keeps no less than three containers of alcohol on his person, more often than not producing them seemingly from thin air.

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Daimyō (大名, Lord)

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Takayoshi's spirit is unique in that it doesn't appear as a single entity, or even two, but seven warriors armed for battle. He has dubbed these warriors "The Seven Lords of the Warring States" (戦国の七主君, Sengoku no Nanashukun). Each Lord appears to be a samurai and is dressed in some degree of armor denoting this fact, though with their own unique accessories and spins on said look:
Satake (佐竹) -
Imagawa (今川) -
Takeda (武田) -
Toki (土岐) -
Rokkaku (六角) -
Ōuchi (大内) -
Shimazu (島津) -

» Inner World: Taka's Inner World takes the form of an expansive castle of Japanese design, seemingly en-cloistered in a valley surrounded on all sides by tall mountain ranges. The castle has eight wings, each housing one of the spirits of the Zanpakuto in addition to the "royal wing" reserved specifically for Takayoshi. Most of the castle is styled in shades of black and gold, with various tapestries and artworks depicting different battles, suits of ornate armor and walls filled with weapons racks, though each wing is decorated more to the likings of its inhabitant.

» Zanpakutô Appearance: It takes an especially unique form among other Zanpakutō, taking the shape of seven separate yet identical nagamaki. The sheaths of each weapon are all a lacquered black color with golden hilt wrappings, while the golden tsuba are all wrought in the shape of circles with the kanji for each of the Lords names within them.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power:
Master of Arms: This ability allows Taka to unleash a fragment of his Shikai's power without having to fully release the blade. He is capable of transforming one of his seven nagamaki into any of the weapons granted to his Lords in his Shikai state. This grants him greater versatility in battle due to the wide range of weapons he is capable of choosing from.
One Man Army: This ability partially summons two of the Lords to assist Takayoshi with an attack, wielding weapons mimicking his nagamaki. When an attack is made, one's blade precedes his own and the other follows after. This ensures that, even if Taka's attack misses the opponent, at least one of the other two will hit, making such an attack difficult to dodge.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Raise your armies (あなたの軍隊を上げる, Anata no guntai o ageru)

» Shikai Release Action: Taka says the release phrase for his Zanpakuto before unsheathing each of his blades in quick succession before tossing them high into the air. The swords are enveloped in a bright flash of spiritual pressure and smoke before falling back down around Takayoshi in a circle formation, though in the form of different weapons: a nodachi, a katana, a kanabo, a naginata, a pair of kusarigama, a daishō pair and a daikyū yumi.

» Shikai Appearance: Alongside the weapons summoned, Takayoshi's Shikai manifests the spirits of his Zanpakuto in physical form. Each spirit then wields the summoned weapons as their own.

» Shikai Abilities: Daimyō's ability allows Takayoshi to manifest the seven Lords that form the spirit of his Zanpakutō into the material world as warriors to fight on his behalf. Despite all being a manifestation of Daimyō's spirit, each Lord has a specific skill set and capabilities that revolve around their weapon of choice. Despite a Zanpakuto's strength usually increasing with that of the user's, the combat power of the Lords are static in this shikai, being around the strength of a seated officer (i.e. Tier 3). Thus while his Shikai is released, Takayoshi is capable of calling on the aid of seven stalwart allies at a moment's notice, however due to using all seven blades from his Zanpakutō's sealed state he is left without any other weapon to defend himself with.

The Seven Lords of the Warring States:

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: Shōgun (将軍, General)

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: Tennō (天皇, Emperor)

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF THE POST
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oda, Takayoshi | WIP Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Oda, Takayoshi | WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Oda, Takayoshi | WIP Empty Re: Oda, Takayoshi | WIP

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 am
[adm]Moving this WIP to archives since I haven't seen this person in eons.[/adm]

Oda, Takayoshi | WIP WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum