Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sun Shines Brightly Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sun Shines Brightly Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Shines Brightly Empty Sun Shines Brightly

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Sun Shines Brightly 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Hard hat. Just because Ulv could survive the building they were currently making coming down on top of her and crawl out of the rubble, didn't mean she was going to eschew safety rules. She would set a good standard for everyone, do what was meant to be done even if it was just for show. Another reason Ulv was helping out on the construction was because proper construction vehicles were a rarity right now, having to be sourced and bought and then transported - being an Island away from the Mainland did have it's issues - here. So a woman that could lift a two hundred kilo girder and carry it across her shoulder was a valuable asset.

The final reason was for entertainment. While her Resolve Flame kept everyone determined to work as well as they could, nothing could be the amusement factor of watching a woman beat a dozen guys in a row at an eating contest and then bring in desert for everyone. To see how much food she could put away, tickled most people. If nothing else, the people of Minatumi Harbour were never going to starve to death, because Ulv always made sure that there was an abundance of food about to factor in her eating habits and not consume the entire warehouse in a week.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sun Shines Brightly Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Sun Shines Brightly Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Shines Brightly Empty Re: Sun Shines Brightly

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:13 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

There was something always amusing about the efforts of man coming together to help out in times of strife. It was one of those inheirtly human things that even if you where not human, you possessed still. Thus the incidents which left the harbor broken and shattered, but not the will of the people, was something which Hayden could not simply left go unrewarded. In an effort to extend their hand globally along with keeping of their ethos of elevating the common man- Hayden planned to stop by the area and announce that Vastime would be allocating them a substantial amount of money, resources, and manpower.

Thus it would come as a surprise to see the Vastimian King walking unto the land, not wearing his usual suit or shinigami garb. Instead he wore jeans, a reflective vest, and a hard hat as he held a smile on his face. Behind him on the road approaching the harbor was multiple trucks carrying materials, vehicles, and men as he approached the area. Stopping just short of the main area he'd place a hand on his own shoulder, rotating his arm flexing muscle and popping joints.

The king certainly came to work, and the hot sun would not be a problem today.

"I hope ya'll don't mind Vastime coming to help. We heard of the struggles here, and it moved us. Due to this we are donating as much time and our resources to help Minatumi Harbour as much as possible. The first step in our Global Aide and Crisis Initiative!"

The man would inform the crowd, his eyes scanning the area with an easy smile.

"Now where do you need us?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Sun Shines Brightly JfH75kA
Sun Shines Brightly H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sun Shines Brightly Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Sun Shines Brightly Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:51 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv, getting her hands under a large pallet and preparing to create a reiatsu platform under it to help lifting, felt a powerful man arrive on her Island. Turning to see the almighty King Zap in casual dress and sporting men and vehicles. Zian-Zi was rich beyond measure but money couldn't work and cook. The men he had brought with him were worth their weight in gold, and Hayden was invaluable. A brought grin filled the red-haired woman's face, who rushed over to the surprisingly small King and would try to sweep him up in a hug and spin with joy. Despite current appearances he still did have a thing about appearing like a King so maybe he wouldn't like it so much.

"Desmond! Haha, it is great to see you!" The woman would be as different to the first time she had met the King as night was to day. Not just the fact that there was power in her that was a rare sight, but that was shadowed by the passion and conviction that billowed from the woman in waves. She stood as a living Goddess of the mind, an embodiment of victory, a Deva of Determination. Every step had such powerful confidence that it would not be unthinkable for her to simply keep walking if the ground fell to nothing around her. She had the heart of a million men, and the smile of the sun itself.

"Global Aide and Crisis Initiative sounds good. Right now we are getting infrastructure up, because it was just a shanty town when I got here. Half the buildings were just cardboard and other shabby creations" Gesturing to the skeleton in front of her, she nodded to it. "This is gonna be an apartment. It's better than what I threw together, people will actually have their own rooms when they are done. We will get to individualised houses when we can but for now it's more just efficiency over anything else. People need somewhere to sleep where they aren't so close to everyone else that sticking their leg out of the bed can touch the bed next to them. Manpower is most needed due to most of them only just recovering from being malnourished, and the amount of people that our ally can send out is limited by the fact that the amount of people they have is limited"

A giant ox-woman came into sight, and seeing Hayden she waved enthusiastically before getting back to work, making who the ally was pretty clear.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sun Shines Brightly Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Sun Shines Brightly Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:17 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

Hayden wasn't unimposed to the hug, in fact he gave her one back giving her a pat on the back and rub. With that being said he did so as much as one could appear professionally before pulling away offering a grin, his hand gripping their forearm shaking it slightly before dropping it. He'd listen to her carefully looking around to what she said before nodding along with it. It all seemed fairly useful.

""Good good, we've brought a number of manpower. Our men and women have unique powers which outta help with the rebuilding. Figured metalbenders and earthbenders outta be the most immediately useful." He'd inform her as he began to set to ordering his men to fan out, they would begin to delegate their work about. Soon enough they'd be making process leading to Hayden carrying a large support beam- one in each hand actually with ease. He'd turn to talk with Ulv as they worked.

"How have you been? Between the fighting and work I've been doing a fair bit of networking. Vastime is getting in a favorable position once the war kicks off. What's your view on all that? The war."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:12 am

The Flame Of Hope

YAY! Hayden actually did the hug and didn't dodge or try to punch her or something like that! It was the best feeling she could ever have had! Eventually like all things it was done but she was happy and would treasure this forever. Along with when she saw Rakki for the first time when she came to rescue her, and punching Henrex in the face. Then he asked what she was up to recently, which made Ulv smile and the Resolve Flame exploded from her, filling the whole Island with it's radiance before returning back to Ulv and the construction site.

"I have to power to fulfil my dream, and this is a very rare thing. So few people can actually grasp what they need to go out and do what they want to do. With my flame, the darkness of one's soul retreats. The scars of the past are eased, and the priority of emotions is changed. You've still got the negative aspects of your life but they don't have such a harsh grasp on your mind. You are able to do things despite being traumatised by them. In the most simple explanation, you can love dogs despite being savaged by a dog a few years ago.

And then there is the Devil's Heart. Which is a most powerful Tulpa, as it can manifest anything that is required to solve the pain in one's soul. Metaphysical as easily as Physical is solved in a blaze of desire. There was even this....Hollow Quincy guy who I saved! It has been a great year or so. I'm getting into my body, I've got an island, Demonica and Inami are flourishing with my aide, Demonica has the cutest little crush of Sofia, and it's all just going so well"

Ulv's grin was like the sun itself, and her step was jittery with her enthusiasm.
"As for the war, ehhh...I'm here. Anyone who wants to come here with hostile intention I will fight. But, I am not going to throw myself into the world's conflict because it is there. I'll help the people when it is over, but trying to help while it is still going on and I might get caught in the crossfire so I am just going to sit here and watch the world tear itself apart for the fourth time in less than a thousand years" She seemed to have some thoughts about war in general, but that was just her.

"But onto other things. An island three hundred miles off the tip of Japan. Just shy of a thousand miles away from Karakura. I'm pretty sure we are not the first place that comes to mind when you think of Global Aid. Africa itself still needs help, recovering from thousands of years of neglect. So why are you here?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"Simple; because we've addressed our home problems. It took time, and effort, but Vastime does not suffer from the years of neglect formerly inflicted upon the nation." The man seemed to reply in earnest, deciding for the moment he had no thoughts on the situation. The king of Vastime was a man of results, and anyone within the world could see that under his guidance Vastime was no longer the collection of African states it once was- but a flourishing international powerhouse. Thus with that being said he would place the beam where it was needed as he looked at Ulv, understand a start difference in their mentality.

"It is strange and foreign to me how you are able to help all, even those who by birthright and design bastardize this earth. I've interacted with Inami, an understand between two leaders is known. I do not know much of this Demonica but she sounds affiliated with shadowfall by name alone." As he spoke the king would simply stare out unto the sea, a troubled look wasn't the right word more of one that was strange. As if something didn't quite click with him, but he would shake his head appearing to dismiss the thoughts. "We come to help because you could use it, nothing more or less. We have the means and the manpower to do so, thus we do." He'd explain the simplified nature of it all, for once Ulv would see that Vastime was pretty straightforward in this regard or so they seemed.

"War is a messy business. Best we avoid talking about it, I came to look for a brighter future for these people- not be reminded of strifes that will come." He'd explain as he began to commit whatever task they needed next, throwing a glance at Ulv.

"Sofia, Sofia Montero? If so I've met them, sparred with them. Put a decent fight up." He'd comment not sure if they where talking about them.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

"If you find it strange to want to help people, then extrapolate, and relate. Africa, twenty years ago. A lot of people there, by birthright and design, bastardized the earth. They corrupt their own people, used them like cattle, murdered and pillaged without a care. And now you are there, and the people look to a bright future. Is that really so different to what I want to do? You didn't come to Africa and scorn the corrupt politicians, you didn't kill the pirates and torture the slavers. You fixed the country, and everything else fell into place around that.

Everyone is shaped by their surroundings. Even Demons can decide they want a better life for themselves, as you can attest to, having Kimitsuki and Liu around. But not every Demon has the capability to have a better life, many are cursed by their very life from the moment it begins. Mana is a victim of her own powers as much as anything. Inami as well, the girl had such vein of darkness merely from existing. I can not hate a person who is made to walk a dark path. I can only hate people who have a bright path in front of them but chose the dark one. And even then, love and hate are not exclusive emotions. So I will help everyone in the world, as you will help everyone in the world.

If a person rejects my help then they may be judged as what they appear, for the rejection is an acceptance of who they are. But no matter how far down a path you are, there is always time to turn back. Inami is a different woman these days, no longer cursed to the black depths of despair by the rampant powers that rage inside her. Hell, even Stefan has a tiny flicker inside himself, as much as he might try to hide it. All it needs is a spark, and one day he will ignite not for his own gain, but in the defence of others not his own. There will always be people that wish chaos because the enjoy the chaos and no other reason. But if I have not offered my help, how can I condemn them? Redemption and forgiveness may not come easily, it may not come soon, but to all beings, it deserves to come"

And then as if to shake off the emotions of the conversation and the moment, Ulv's hands clapped together.
"But, if you really have no ulterior motives like ogling my muscles or trying to recruit me after your PR Disaster, then let's get to building. Flying and super strength are two very helpful traits when building something, and these people will thank us greatly for having a room to sleep in, and not having to bare the snoring of the man three foot from him"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:53 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"Yes, it is Ulv."

The man would dust his hands off, for the moment. This is percisely why he didn't wish to speak about politics with Ulv, her and her people often couldn't look past their own views to see the grander picture. But in this regard who has actually challenged her, who has asserted why their views grate against the skin of those of Vastime. Well if there ever was a time to speak to her and set her perceptions of Vastime right, now was the chance.

"I wish to avoid such talks, but you've spoken my ear off to the degree I need to speak now. You comment on what I've done for my nation but you have no authority or right to know what was required. The sacrifices made along the way, including life and limb. We brought order and in doing so improved the vast majority of everyone life, but we did so with reason. We did so because we believe we could be held responsible for that change, that whatever these new citizens decided to do with their new found life and power we could be the ones responsible." The man would shake his head looking to the woman, his eyes hardened for the moment.

"What you speak is hollow justification to help people, to aide all under you banner. But the reality of the situation is you will go about helping people that will see this world and many others ripped asunder. In your quest to make a better world, you set nothing implace for a world without you." Hayden would shake his head, as if annoyed by the entire situation before finally speaking.

"You, by design, are good without any limits or order. And because of that you are inherently more dangerous than any force of evil. You will go about helping people till one day you cease to exist, and all those people who relied on you will no longer be able to. You think of the immediate moment, and you do not see the problems years down the line. Perhaps I am not as good as you, and perhaps I am not as inclined to help my enemy- but we our means and ability to help people are drastically different." The man would begin to head to where she directed him helping, as the king simply shook his head.

"There is nothing wrong with helping people, but doing so blindly because they want to feel better is foolish. So yes, Ulv, go forth and keep your hands free from the conflicts you disapprove of. But as you do so, I will bathe my hands in that blood. Otherwise there will be no world to save."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:16 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

"Well, if you are so adamant about avoiding the conversation, then we can avoid the conversation" Ulv said, and that was that. She hoisted up a girder to the top of the construction, and then she landed again. To her, the conversation was over. Hayden could force it, but it would be a lonely solo monologue. She wanted to talk about her cool escapades, he didn't like her escapades. Ulv found no reason to carry on.

"Did you bring a blowtorch? Place is decidedly....lacking in pretty much all the tools. I guess they were up top. Fish some out of the Harbor maybe but I don't really want to assure their quality after what they went through. Guess I could just use Ignis Ragna for it but that seems sorta overkill, plus I can't really control it all that well. Who would have guessed that starting a massive fire would make it hard to control" She was, as was her want, rambling to fill a silence. Some people felt comfortable in silence, but Ulv hated it. "Also! Did I mention I am getting married soon? You should see if your wardrobe has a tuxedo, I'd love for you to be there"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"I have a war to win."

The man remarked after she mentioned the wedding, instead he would set to work. It seemed that his apatite for conversation had ceased for the moment. But as for the question of the blowtorch a man would run over to them carrying the tool in question, since Vastime did in fact bring tools. They weren't monkeys after all. But none the less Hayden would spend his time working, but he'd offer only minimal conversation so far.

Hayden didn't quite have much to add to the wedding topic, his statement mere minutes most likely indicating he would be too busy. But if that was from his own annoyance or reality was up to Ulv to decide. But if they went working till sun down Hayden would take a seat on the harbour, seemingly staring at the ocean and it's vastness. For the moment, taking it in wordlessly. A quiet man he was, when not force to words.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum