Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
December Any Burst Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty December Any Burst Prize Claim

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:38 pm

ASSOCIATED WITH THIS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19826-thefrost-s-30-day-anyburst-challenge

THE BURST REWARD CLAIM

What is this thread for? Well, if you partook in the burst, then you are obviously here to collect your prizes below:

[THEFROST] wrote:Tier Upgrades: There is the potential for tier upgrades with this challenge, but this will be evaluated through stuff. Usually those who get through 30 post will be considered.

Skill Upgrades; Every ten post is worth a skill upgrade. This MAY also apply to Grand Masters, but you will need to illustrate prime examples as to why they deserve the GM in order to qualify. The reason for this is because I don't intend to give characters who have a specialty in strength a grand master in something, like, weaponry.

Badge: Everyone who completes the 30 day challenge will be given a special badge that they can request. This badge will be customized and will show that you completed the 30 DAY Challenge.

Hall Of Fame: Everyone who finishes their 30 Day Challenge will also be mentioned in the hall of fame.

Incomplete: Even if you don't finish your 30 day challenge, you'll still be eligible for certain prizes and I will evaluate you when you register them. I just care abut you making an honest effort.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

December Any Burst Prize Claim  WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
December Any Burst Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty Re: December Any Burst Prize Claim

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:12 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19831-ulv-s-epic-30-day-burst

So I messed up and didn't actually get the reward for this, so I am getting it now. Ulv is stronk af and treads the path of Swoll, as proven in her "Show Me Your Power" where she met Demonica fist for fist and pushed her into Black Queen without breaking out any of her top-tier forms. So I would like Ulv's Strength to be up to Master and don't mind using all 50 of the posts if I need to do it. If this isn't something I can do however, I'll take the 5 ten-post skills.

1: Strength Elite to Master
2: Power Augmentation Advanced to Elite

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
December Any Burst Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:15 pm
Mirja Eeola wrote:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19831-ulv-s-epic-30-day-burst

So I messed up and didn't actually get the reward for this, so I am getting it now. Ulv is stronk af and treads the path of Swoll, as proven in her "Show Me Your Power" where she met Demonica fist for fist. So I would like Ulv's Strength to be up to Master and don't mind using all 50 of the posts if I need to do it. If this isn't something I can do however, I'll take the 5 ten-post skills.

1: Durability Advanced to Elite
2: Hoho Advanced to Elite
3: Power Augmentation Advanced to Elite
4: Mental Deduction Advanced to Elite
5: Cero Adept to Advanced

I'll approve the strength to master and durability to Elite, but I will deny the others. I'm also pending that this ruling may be changed based on feedback I get from staff. So take it with caution.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
December Any Burst Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:24 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19836-winter-wonderpost-winter-30-day-tracker#127027

Gib mi upgrades foo

Update (HERE DE UPGRADES I ASKIN):

Durability: Adept -> Advanced
Za Koa Skill: Adept -> Advanced
Demon Magic: Beginner -> Adept
Mental Deduction: Adept -> Advanced
Focus: Advanced -> Elite

Annndd also, a tier upgrade for her to push her into 2 tier; Cali's starting to get into the whole exploring her concept and possessive power w/ her sis and I kind of feel like a jump from her current tier (3-2) to 2 tier is reasonable. (I don't wanna spot a specific tier tbh choose whatever you deem appropriate with the circumstances since this is a thing we're doing together lmfao but early to *maybe* mid sounds reasonable to me but really up to you m8)

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:25 pm

That would require you requesting what you want to upgrade, lol.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
December Any Burst Prize Claim  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999December Any Burst Prize Claim  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:48 pm

Alright, 30 posts. Time to get some explaining done...

1. Possessive Augment: Elite ---> Master
2. Durability: Adept ---> Advanced
3. Tier Upgrade (Will need some help on this since I'm not sure where he should land)

My argument for Possessive Augment is this: Regeneration is something that has been a core focus for Henrex, and I only applied for Elite based on his 0 tier status with skill sheets, and because it was a fresh update that I wanted to wait a bit before I made an application for a Master. Henrex's regeneration has always been fairly strong and has always been improving as he has grown. The same goes for his Durability. Henrex has constantly been taking a lot of abuse in his threads. While he has avian physiology that makes his durability naturally weaker than others, he has gone through multiple methods of increasing his durability, such reinforcing his skeletal and muscular system with specially crafted steel. But, more importantly, I feel that in threads like Blood N' Guts and Bladed Deities, Henrex has been challenged enough, physically, in order to warrant an upgrade.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:54 pm
Henrex wrote:
Alright, 30 posts. Time to get some explaining done...

1. Possessive Augment: Elite ---> Master
2. Durability: Adept ---> Advanced
3. Tier Upgrade (Will need some help on this since I'm not sure where he should land)

My argument for Possessive Augment is this: Regeneration is something that has been a core focus for Henrex, and I only applied for Elite based on his 0 tier status with skill sheets, and because it was a fresh update that I wanted to wait a bit before I made an application for a Master. Henrex's regeneration has always been fairly strong and has always been improving as he has grown. The same goes for his Durability. Henrex has constantly been taking a lot of abuse in his threads. While he has avian physiology that makes his durability naturally weaker than others, he has gone through multiple methods of increasing his durability, such reinforcing his skeletal and muscular system with specially crafted steel. But, more importantly, I feel that in threads like Blood N' Guts and Bladed Deities, Henrex has been challenged enough, physically, in order to warrant an upgrade.

I'll approve the skill upgrades. As for the tier, perhaps he can be 0-2 in his shikai to ease on into it and then train to learn how to do it in his base. I feel he is ready for it since he has worked for it long enough.

Mental Deduction: Adept -> Advanced
Focus: Advanced -> Elite

Annndd also, a tier upgrade for her to push her into 2 tier; Cali's starting to get into the whole exploring her concept and possessive power w/ her sis and I kind of feel like a jump from her current tier (3-2) to 2 tier is reasonable. (I don't wanna spot a specific tier tbh choose whatever you deem appropriate with the circumstances since this is a thing we're doing together lmfao but early to *maybe* mid sounds reasonable to me but really up to you m8)

I'm fine with making Cali 2-5 at the moment. I'll also focus on making these upgrades green-lit:

These are the areas that I see that have been focused on during her training with Algos. I'll deny the others for now.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:53 am
[adm]
Mirja Eeola wrote:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19831-ulv-s-epic-30-day-burst

So I messed up and didn't actually get the reward for this, so I am getting it now. Ulv is stronk af and treads the path of Swoll, as proven in her "Show Me Your Power" where she met Demonica fist for fist and pushed her into Black Queen without breaking out any of her top-tier forms. So I would like Ulv's Strength to be up to Master and don't mind using all 50 of the posts if I need to do it. If this isn't something I can do however, I'll take the 5 ten-post skills.

1: Strength Elite to Master
2: Power Augmentation Advanced to Elite

I'm fine with power augmentation, but strength will probably have to be discussed with staff later given everything going on with the character. So bring it up in the staff chat later, but you can apply for the power augmentation.
[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum