Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations]

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Mountain View

★ OTY VOTES ★

★ What the hell are OTY's? Well, my friend, that is pretty simple! Towards the end OR beginning of the year (depending on when staff can be assed!), we usually host Of The Year Nomination and Finals.

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2018 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them.

Please try to avoid nominating the same person/thread/character if they have already been nominated. Please.

★ OTY RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone is already nominated, try to nominate someone else.
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

★ OTY PRIZES ★

First Place: The people son who win first place in Character Progression of the Year will receive one wish of their choosing by staff. We have full rights to deny it, so find something within reason. This can be anything from a board made tier upgrade for a character, skill upgrade or whatever. The catch is that you'll have to pitch it well enough for us to do it.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will get an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners

Third Place: The person who comes in 3rd will get an honorary mention.

Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty Re: Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations]

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:07 pm
I'll give it to this since it's been cool to see what Gin started come to a head

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19676-hollow-queen-vs-hollow-king-the-reclamation-war-begins-main-storyline-event
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty Re: Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations]

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:04 pm
Steel is my nomination; this year we don't have "Smut of the Year" or any other sort of related variant OTY, so combat thread will have to do.

Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Combat Thread Of The Year [2018 Nominations] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:26 pm

«MY OTY NOMIATION IS BELOW»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19468-a-diplomatic-dispute-vicara-plane-take-over-private-s_e

I'm gonna nominate Diplomatic Dispute for my Combat Thread Of The Year nomination.

The reason for this is because it was personally interesting to see a thread in demon world among two high-profile demons. With them fighting over control of this nation, it wasn't a fight that you saw every day, much less between two Asthavon's. So I liked how engaging it was from that standpoint because it helped push some of the instability in Demon World further when it was shown there was in-fighting going on and because the interactions among the characters themselves felt like a realistic royal family fued.

Ergo, I'm gonna toss my vote at it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm
[adm]Nominations over with[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum