Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silent Shout [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Silent Shout [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Silent Shout [open] Empty Silent Shout [open]

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:52 pm
[Takuri Sugiura]

With a heavy sigh, Takuri was leaning back against one of the tallest trees in the entire land of the Guardian Beasts. For once, she was not wearing her mask, staring at the setting sun in the horizon. Shoved into the ground infront of her was the sacred sword of promised victory, Excalibur, also seemingly resting after this fight. A rampant being, a five-headed snake, had been running wild in these lands, endangering the Guardian Beasts. As their most trusted allies and companions, it was the duty of the Sugiura to keep them just as save as their own people. Now, the crazed guardian beast was defeated and dead, it's body turning into spirit particles and floating away. For her, this wasn't a fight. It was extermination. No matter the Guardian Beast, against the rough power of Takuri, it wouldn't stand a chance in hell to survive.
"Just another pointless death... Will it ever stop?" 200 years had passed since she returned from her self-imposed exile, and nearly every day, she was fighting. Wielding the sword of legends, fighting for a peace that would most likely never come. And lately, each day, she had to fight with a biting headache inside of her head, too.
"Susano'o... you have no idea what could cause this?" Feeling the warrior-spirit agree, the female fighter sighed again. She would have to go see Jubei after... all...
Suddenly, she collapsed with a gasping sound. Gripping onto her head, she felt as if something was splitting her apart, not even feeling her face touching the grass on the ground hard. A ringing sound was in her ears, like the one heard right after a way too loud sound was near the ears.
"Gah...! Get out... of my... HEAD... NO!" Screaming out in pain - something that wasn't heard from Takuri for at least 9000 years now - it was as if a switch was flipped inside of her head. Boiling emotions and desires, breaking free. An aura of darkness, dormant in ones spirit. The woman who achieved her final stage as a child was now attacked by the past she herself ignored and surpressed for thousands of years.

On this day, when the eyes of Takuri opened again, not her own were shining out of the face. Glowing red symbols on her pale skin, hair that slowly turned to complete black. Alter Takuri opened her eyes to the world outside of Takuris deepest parts of the heart for the first time.

Silent Shout [open] 1zz6irn
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Silent Shout [open] Empty Re: Silent Shout [open]

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:57 am

Silent Shout [open] Misaikoheader

|||Misaiko|||

Silent Shout [open] Icon007Silent Shout [open] ThHanekawa_Tsubasa_by_Pas1990Silent Shout [open] Tsubasa_CAT_by_Zakoryu
________________________________________________________________________________

It was a peaceful day, or so it seemed. For Misaiko. Her sister, had finally decided to listen to her mother, and take up her destiny, and become the wielder of the weapon, known as Excalibur. The golden and promised sword of victory. It seemed like such a long time ago, to other people. But, for this woman it felt like yesterday. She sat in her throne, peacefully. Her mind, In a different place, at this point. It was always interesting to see what this analytical and peaceful minded woman was thinking of. Assuming, how curious of a soul, a person was. Her face had a widened smile over it, probably one of the best smiles that had ever set foot upon her rosy and pale white cheeks. Her Elegant and almost majestic hair, fluttered through the breeze that was flowing inside the castle, from some of the taller window doors. Which were hard to reach unless one had the stamina and strength, to walk up the many flights of stairs, of this large castle. It was to be expected, this was the home of her and her husband, Odysseus. They lived in royalty, and enjoyed it, for it's many worths. Misaiko's peculiar taste for royalty, was because she enjoyed the many tea's that she was treated too, when her and her husband decided to travel, well that was when the two were enjoying each other's company. The two had drifted apart quite lately, but nonetheless she still had respect for the man, and kept to her oath as his husband. Even if she was dating another, lover. Even if she didn't respect the way Odysseus handled himself, and how he tended to act to people below him, she still enjoyed his company. He was a good father, and a good man. That was just one of her personality traits, that she couldn't see eye to eye with him on.

It was a great time of peace, in the sugiura lands. at the very least, the only bad wars, that they had were against warmongers, bandits, and on some occasions, Guardian beast's. Misaiko's appearance was the same as usual. Beautiful, elegant, and austere clothing. Making her even more majestic and ethereal appearance, that much more amazing. A long white dress shirt, that didn't have many ruffles, or too many symbol's on it. It was slender and long, and fit her womanly frame, down to it's every detail. The shirt, was mostly kept together by a wonderfully sewn sash, which had a beautiful crimson red color. the symbol located under the middle of her breast, was slightly transparent, but could still be seen visibly. It was a symbolic design, indeed. The sleeves covered her delicately slender, yet firm arms carefully. With each blowing breeze, they flowed in the air softly, almost as if it was paper. It was a fine silk, that would make even the most richest of rich, jealous. Her sleeves, were red in the middle, but it didn't ruin the over all color of white, that made up this entire masterpiece. The shirt blew through the air, to even show off her stomach. Usually if a woman had too many children, their stomach would show stretch marks, even after losing the weight, gained. But, to this woman, there was no such sign of pregnancy on her belly. the middle of her shirt was opened, but curved in a half circle or slightly v-shaped design. Who could not help but notice, her extraordinary bosom? It was something that caused much attraction, and much teasing. Attraction from the males, and teasing from her sisters, and to some extent, her own mother. Her long white hair and wolf ears, looked amazingly soft, and even cute. They flinched a bit, from the breeze that came in. She also had a tail, but luckily she could hide that from view. If not, it would ruin how her black pants fit over her hips and legs. The pants, were worn high, over her body. Reaching her waist, and stopping there. They were not jeans, but simply a soft set of dress pants, that could be described as leggings, if it weren't for the flowing ending crease's that were cut off at the bottom, to show off her legs, a little, but not by much.

To finish off, the majestic appearance, she simply wore Japanese sandals. Red Japanese sandals. The peace, was beautiful. However, it was short lived. Misaiko's smile, turned into a frown. What was that she was sensing? No, No, No, No No, No! After all these year's it couldn't be. she gripped her head slightly, sliding her fingers into her white strands of hair. "A...Nghh...Augh...you will stay inside today..." who was she talking to exactly? if anybody knew her on a level of family. This was none other then Tenkou. The dark persona, spoke inside her mind. "I'm not trying to take over yet, however i should let you know, that your sister may be in trouble to the darkness inside her, you can sense it too can't you?" usual this woman's replies, were sarcastic, and non-caring, but even they could sense the bad aura, that could be so felt, despite being so far away. Takuri, fell to her alter side?; she was praying that her sister had been able to overcome her inner darkness, like she did. However, she couldn't just sit in her throne, and let the aura continue to affect her, in this manner. Pushing up her glasses, she got up, and used flash step to get out of the castle, as she looked down at the land from afar. There was no time to waste, if she were to be successful in saving her sister, from her own darkness. Because a bond between these two, was something that could not be broken, or would not yield no matter what. Misaiko could not stand by, and just let her spirit be ravaged by the darkness that had plagued her sister's mind for so long, most likely the reason why she came to self-loathe herself as much as she did, and why she hid herself behind those cloaks, While Misaiko expressed herself with pride.

Her eyes, had quickly assessed the area, that she needed to be in. With that, in mind, she was off dashing towards the lands of the guardian beast, as fast as she could. Her movements were elegant and graceful, movements that were beautiful and swift, like a swan. Now, that she was in the forest, she had to think. What would she do for her sister?; What could she do? Those were thoughts that were floating about. Deep in her heart, she didn't want to fight her. After all who would wanna fight your flesh and blood, that loved you with all their heart?; She then began to think of how her sister fought her, when she wielded another holy blade, Caliburn. Her sister protected her, from her own darkness, and her own growing insanity. For her, not to want to do the same, made her nearly curse herself. She had to cast the doubts in her mind, away and go beyond that hesitation. She walked forward and reached her sister, as she unsheathed her blade, a long ceremonial long sword, with a circular cross guard, a long white hilt, the end of the handle completed with a tassle, and the sheath having a rope spiraling down at the end of it. This was her own sacred, Megamikaze. The blade may have not been a great sacred like Excalibur, but it was a great elemental blade, that had helped her win many battles. Her eyes, turned into slits, like a slightly venomous glare. "I thought that you had left my sister for, forever but it seems that i was wrong....But don't worry, i will make sure that you don't return for a very long time..." Pointing her blade up in the air, her eyes glowed with a blue tint, as she swiftly slashed the blade down, releasing a pulse of wind that blew the tree's over, but did not break them. Many years, her sister had saved her from darkness, so now it was time for that sister to save her younger loved one.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:31 am
[Takuri Sugiura]

"My my... aren't you cruel, Nee-chan?" With a ghastly chuckle that sounded more like glass bells on a graveyard than laughing, the crouching figure on the ground stood up. Red, shining eyes pierced the air, staring directly at Misaiko. This aura of enmity and certain doom that surrounded her felt about as sickening as staring directly into Death itself. As Misaikos blade send forth a wind gust able to break down a forest, the being with jet-black hair howled to the sky like a true wolf - her howl alone released a storm force countering the one made by Misaiko, causing a zone of crashing and grinding winds in the middle.
Even more, the howl also tore away the heavy robes on the body of the being, fully revealing the attire that Takuri was wearing underneath. On the shoulders and the stomach area, the red symbols were glowing like fresh blood. The Reiatsu circulating through the body of this monster was on crazy levels.
"I just came out to play, and you already want to seal me away again? Aw... But I so wanted to play with you, too..." The smile on this beings face was so sinister that Saekos evil smile looked like an angels against it. Whoever this person was, she definiatly was not Takuri herself - the gentle, yet strong-minded and serious warrior.
"Do you really think you can banish me, Nee-chan? Takuri tried for thousands of years to surpress me... her whole life was centered about it. I am the true Takuri, the one that resides in her mind... Her darkest desires, her forbidden feelings. I am all that, and more... I am a true god of destruction, Misaiko." In an instant, the red pupils seemed to turn into slits.
"Even if you beat me, you can't force me to give that fake this body back. You lack the holy sword, Caliburn. Without it, you can't defeat my darkness in which I bathe. Give up now, Nee-chan, and I'll let you live... maybe." Chuckling once more, the insanity seething from this woman was increasing by the minute. The glowing, bright red of the symbols signalized her exitement of simply being out of the prison in Takuris head, finally breathing the air she could use to crush, feel the wind she could command, see the persons she could kill - it all gave her such a rush of exitement and fun, she was about to just burst into a violent mass of attacks.
"But really... isn't this nostalgic, Nee-chan? The last time I opened my eyes, I can still see it... my blade, cutting you open... It was such a good feeling..." Chuckling again, no, bursting out into laughter, this revealed one thing for sure.
The reason why Takuri hated herself, the reason she attacked her sister as a kid, the reason why she always kept to herself.
This being, was the reason behind it all. This crazy woman was noone other than...
Alter Takuri. The god of dark storms. And now, for the first time in thousands of years, Misaiko could see her sisters face - or rather, the face of the monster that was residing within.

Silent Shout [open] 1zz6irn
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

Silent Shout [open] Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Silent Shout [open] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Silent Shout [open] Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum