Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine]

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

A pit of eternal horrors hung below the young one, as she floated above it. She saw the massive hole, writhing with the agony and cries of thousands of souls damned to it's depths, a small light shining so far down it barely existed anymore. She felt panicked, but she had no mouth to scream, tears constantly pouring from her eyes as she was suddenly pulled down, feeling the realm tear her apart from the rapid descent, hearing the calls, the calls for her to come.. Do...

Cali jerked awake, sitting upright on a bench by some decently fancy building. She rapidly blinked, trying to get her thoughts together. Did she teleport while drunk or something..? She didn't remember coming here, though it looked like it may be some Khalaist structure, which didn't make her feel unsafe in the slightest based off her experience with the goddess herself.

Demon World always made her have odd dreams, even with Algos' love and blood coursing through her veins, she wasn't sure why; she wasn't even supposed to dream, at least, that's what she thought...
Well, maybe she could get advice about it from someone inside. And thus she emerged from the rather nicely crafted bench, walking inside, unaware to who or what lied in wait for her.

She approached one of who she assumed was a monk, hard to tell considering they didn't have a top on, probably a thing they did here. She sensed some.. Oddly relaxed emotions from him, which was a head tilter at best,
"Uh. Hi there.. I.. Need to talk to a priest about a bunch of weird dreams I have. Anyone like that.. Um.. Here right now?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty Re: Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine]

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:03 am

The warm kiss of the Demon World's air drifted about the open Monastery, the miasma that slid along the skin of the monks and priests who worked there invigorating to all. But it was most invigorating to the man who sat in the middle of it all, breathing calmly in and out.

Along every inch of his body, glowing marks shone. He was in some kind of meditative trance, one that apparently required him to ditch his shirt. Around his legs was an emerald wrap of loose fabric, clearly defining the outline of his knees from where he sat. As Calypso approached, the man's energy continued to grow, the air around them visibly darkening as he drew… something towards his body.

"Yah shareer… aapake pyaar-ke-laayak, nahin hai. Yah dard aur peeda… ke yogy hai, aur yah un logon, ko appake lie praarthana mein, mere… mere…"

The demon tongue slid from his mouth, as his own demonic muscle came into view. Along the surface of his tongue, a special character could be seen, but it was unlikely that Calypso would get a good look at it, considering how quickly the man was reciting his prayers.

At last, she asked her question to the strange monk. His bowed head slowly rose to a level where he could look into her eyes… Her eyes… His eyes…

In that moment, Calypso would likely remember. The deepest feeling of dread a person could have would most likely shiver down her spine, a momentary despair that she had experienced once more. In a most dreadful hour, at a most dreadful place. And now, that man who had gazed upon her over a crowd of many demons… he sat calmly before her, unmoving. There were only those eyes, those warped, shining eyes that stole souls, through pleasure and despair, the essences of life itself…

"Hello girl… I have some experience with dreams… though I sleep little myself." He explained to her as he took in a deep breath, the light that poured from his eyes reducing their intensity, the crushing mental weight of that dread fading almost completely. Perhaps it would be replaced by fear of this man, and what he had done. Perhaps it would have hope… she had hope…

"You hope I can determine what it signifies..? Well then, use those lips of the house of Ashtavon, the same as mine… and explain. This is… a safe place, without judgment. There is little hope here, given the world we live in, but there is joy in our worship, as well as insight… And for you to say you had a dream…"

Sunshine Asthavon's hands gripped around the empty clay bowl that sat on the floor. Drawing it to his lips, he tilted it up, before moving his head forwards, downward slanted just a bit. The marks upon his skin shone and gleamed brighter and brighter… as from his mouth, a strange black substance began to pour forth. Lower and lower he prostrated himself before her, filling the bowl completely, with his Oil of Becoming. The bowl filled completely, and he let it sit there on the ground. His back straightened once more, the marks on his body fading.

Driblets of that black substance had dripped onto his bare chest, rising and falling as he breathed. His marshmallow-like hair drifted this way and that as he tried to relax, snapping his fingers.

Behind Calypso, a sparsely dressed demon-woman brought forth a comfortable mat, placing it behind her for her to sit on. She seemed serenely at peace as she bowed to the two of them. Shortly after, she walked back inside the deeper reaches of the monastery, and all that remained was the silence between shirtless man and wandering girl.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty Re: Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine]

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:19 am

The air felt noticeably heavier within this strange place to the young demon, the girl blinking softly as she awaited for her question to be answered. Seemed like she came in during some odd praying, well, she had no gripes, she could wait. The language somewhat bothered her senses with familiarity, but to her knowledge she had never really spoken or heard much of it before. The man praying before her.. She had sensed the familial connection before he looked into her eyes with his own, and thus the girl looked into his.

Even if his figure was vague, it was familiar, but this simple action, of staring into his eyes, unearthed the foggiest memories, as the rain of despair poured her mind in attachment to such a memory. She remembered, she was drunk off Mana's force feeding her the woman's ghastly green energy, inching into unconsciousness, as she ate her own people, slaughter occurring against the protest, and then she had seen him in the crowd, confronting her Mama's behavior.

Her head slightly jerked as she came back to her senses, tears escaping her eyes as she was dazed from the sensation, the man before her as she rubbed her eyes free of the sweet golden fluids. Her ability likely slipped and she just experienced another's emotions instead of just simply reading them, yeah, yeah, that's what just happened...

She down at him, eyes shining golden despite the darker tones of the room. It was as if her irises rejected the darkness itself, "..Don't sleep much? Isn't that bad for you? Like, regardless of your mortality.."
Her head tilted, pondering it, though shrugging, "Eh. I barely know you. Probably doesn't bother you."

She was knocked curious of the man bent over a clay bowl, brows raising as she noticed that it was filling with.. Something black and inky. She decided not to ask for right now, considering she had a question to answer,
"Well, it just reminded me that I was called, to do a thing, in hell... At... The bottom... Heh."
She sighed and gently shook her head, "It sounds nuts, I mean, I really shouldn't be having dreams of my own, but Demon World always makes them happen more frequently, kinda why I spend most of my time on Earth.. Like, they never really make sense, pffht... Yeah, though, Demon World hasn't been in the best of states, socially at the bare minimum.."

Despite the mat being behind her the whole time, she didn't plop down until after her jabber about the whole thing, "Well, questions for you!" She rather eagerly fixed her sitting position on the mat, sitting criss-cross, her gaze beaming at him, her darkened tone suddenly becoming light and fluffy, like a child suddenly repossessed her demeanor, "What's your name? What're your markings for? Whuzzat?!"

She pointed at the bowl rather swiftly as her questions poured out, her interest simply oozing from her personality.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sweet, White, Fluffy Dreams [Calypso/Sunshine] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:53 am

…Mmm… even though I feel full…that's nice… A wholesome smile for illicit reasons drew itself upon Sunshine's face as she gazed into his eyes, feeling that sense of despair instilling itself within her. Gradually and without pause he tilted open his jaw, breathing in the source of energy, leaving behind a slight feeling of hollowness behind, reducing the overall distress his presence caused.

He did not drink too deeply, after all… she was just beginning to get comfortable here. "…Sleep is not peaceful for all individuals. For some, there are… visions. Those chosen to receive such visions do not have much say in the matter…" The way Sunshine described his night terrors was just what one might expect from someone as religiously devout as he. Perhaps they arose from something more than trauma. Perhaps there truly was something from his faith that made sleep so unkind to him… Maybe that was why he was so afraid to sleep alone.

He slowly swirled the black, inky substance, looking at it for a few moments as she spoke. His mind was focused on what she was saying, but it was also trying to just… relax. He had been a bit of an intense session before she had arrived, after all. As she spoke, though… his eyes raised to hers once again. Bright and shining as his natural curiosity began to take ahold of him. As his focus returned to the words emerging from her lips, a faint pink haze began to emerge from his lips.

"…Called for a duty in hell..? The Bottom?" That relaxed pose shifted, Sunshine's spine straightening as his eyes widened completely. One leg rested itself atop the other, his daze-like state replaced by one that was much more focused. "…Are you speaking of the Home of our Lord?" His tone was much more serious, now. What could be pulling her there? What could have an interest in this… girl?

That relaxed expression, toying with pleasure and despair… it was replaced by a hard stare. Those eyes held intelligence, experience… and foreboding. Events like this rarely boded well for demon world; the tenuous balance that he helped to maintain was the safest method of expansion. "…Dreams… What happens in these dreams? What are is your calling, exactly? Please, tell me."

Once she plopped down on the mat that had been laid out, Sunshine let out a breath. She had lost the tension inside of herself; but he felt like she had passed it to him. He looked down at the black bowl, before trying to deal with her change in topic. "I am the Archbishop of Khalaism, the Infanta Sunshine Asthavon… But here, I am just another priest. Please, make yourself at home." That kind of behavior was not unexpected from a spawn of Mana. Sunshine was… regrettably used to dealing with it, with that… madness. To be honest, he despised it. Insanity and madness, not knowing how one should be, what one should consistently believe in… it turned his stomach a bit.

"These markings are… my birthmarks. Each tells part of a story, and together they a great epic of Demon World. A tale of devastation and the glory of the gods. They shine like this when I am deep in prayer and thought…" The Demon explained, the smallest smile returning to his lips. Made though she may be, he could still feel the spark of innocence within her. What could be drawn forth from that… The devotion, the care, the… Ah… He had to stop himself for a moment, the smile on his face having grown wider than was likely appropriate, letting it return to a soft smile once again as his eyes widened.

The Queen likely wouldn't be too pleased if I simply showed her the true glory of Khalaism… All at once.

"So tell me more… I am quite curious on what business you supposedly have in the deepest layer of Hell, where our Father resides."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:30 am

Calypso felt a little bit blanked on her emotions towards such a memory, but judging by the man's satisfied feelings that she caught, she guessed he had fed off her when she didn't realize. She didn't mind, and thus didn't make a comment on it, simply making a mental note that he fed off of.. Something negative, she would suppose. Whatever he fed off of, it seemed he was restraining for some reason.

"Like... Night terrors? Except, expository?"

Her head tilted, but the conversation moved on, noticing the shift in his physical and emotional demeanor, something of.. Surprise? Turned into more focus and clarity.. And then she was reminded. Right, Khala was Deveta's heart that he had separated from himself... He probably would have place in some circles in Khalaism, probably, considering this man referred to him as 'lord', "..Yeah."

This man was of the confusing sort, his emotions seemed all over the place to her, it was slightly jarring, god forbid she was still forced to experience other's emotions, but she was visibly ticked by something, but it looked as if she was trying to push the feeling down, "Well, aside from that one, I have a lot of dreams about... Doing 'love' with my big Sis, though it always gets kinda weird and scary towards the end. I have dreams about my Mama... I have dreams about... Myself.. That are also kinda scary, I guess. I honestly shouldn't be dreaming, but it happens anyways."

She stared at her hands, as she pondered the question of a purpose, a calling, "..I don't know, really. But, well, I wasn't gonna wait around for someone to tell me what to do, so I just made one for myself. Help everyone, and make everyone happy and safe!"

Her head rose back, a wide smile on her face as her heart fluttered from excitement.

As the man introduced himself as the Archbishop, Calypso appeared to shrink back, just the slightest bit, her head tipping to the side. She sensed a very familiar string of emotions she knew too well, that lead up to a thing she often didn't like: negative judgement. She didn't know what he was thinking of, but she knew it was something about her blood ties; she was on the verge of tears, despite not saying anything, a soft sigh leaving her lips, as she raised her head, though golden tears once again peaked at the edges of the girl's eyes, she pulled a bright expression and a wide smile.

Whatever negative he thought of her, she just had to prove it wrong.

"Well, a long time ago, and by long," She wiped her eyes, gently sniffling as she continued, "I mean like a few months ago, i'm actually not that old. Well anyway, when I was younger, I had accidentally stumbled into the dream of a man who had asked me to retrieve him... From the bottom.. What was his name again..?"

Her head tilted as she tried to remember the name, "..Man I knew it was like.. Oh yeah it was a word I saw in a story, no, a poem? Umm..."

And then it dawned on her, suddenly, like she got a good head thwack; Quoth the Raven,

"Nevermore."

She looked dazed for a moment, but rapidly blinked, "Oh yeah! Nevermore. That was his name! He had asked me to get him out.. But.. Considering the current state of everything, the whole idea seemed hard.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:55 am

Sunshine's eyes lowered a fraction as the word expository left her lips. It was not a word he particularly enjoyed. Is it that difficult to understand...? They are my visions, holy in origin, inspiring of my prayers... though they may be great and terrible, they are my blessing and duty to receive... not 'night terrors'. Sunshine could have hidden every bit of his displeasure, and he often would have. But with an innocent like the one before him... he did not mind terribly. She could actually learn something from him, just from these kinds of subtleties...

Much like himself, it seemed that she could observe those subtle changes in his demeanor. Most interesting. I truly must use that... discipline of mine to keep myself in check~ As those thoughts coursed along his mind, a sick kind of shiver coursed along his body. Both of these individuals were empaths, in one manner or another. One of them was much older than the other... Age brings experience... and experience means I must be the one to be careful... how very unfortunate...

Guess that must... Sunshine nearly chuckled aloud when she said she dreamt of doing 'love' with her sister. Apparently I'm the only one in this family who is held back from such... joy~ As it was, he merely gave her an airy smile for a few moments, before letting it disperse once again. He continued to let her speak, letting his gaze return to that more serious expression. "No... letting someone else tell you how to lead your life is a crude way to live." Sunshine's expression changed, holding on to those thoughts, becoming... calm. His eyes moved to the side in thought, before returning to look into hers.

"It's been so long since I've heard someone outside of the Faith speak that way. It makes me quite happy. One of our tenets is that individualism is immensely important. I'd love to tell you more about it... and I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances to~" Sunshine chuckled at the thought,drawing the bowl back to his lips as she continued to speak.

His eyes were closed with the bowl pressed to his lips, leaning his head forwards once again as the black substance poured forth from his mouth once more. The noise it made was not that of retching, but like the sound of a spring flowing over rocks along the bed of a river. Sunshine took slow, deep breaths as the stream came to a halt, placing the bowl back at his feet.

Really reading it, hmm? Sunshine thought to himself, gazing at his bowl, his emotional spectrum shifting and swirling once again. He could see her sniffling, her sighing, those golden tears. She was not trying to hide a thing. He became excited from the changes she was going through that he could see, finally bringing his hands together in front of himself. A deep breath left his nostrils, his eyes looking back up into hers.

One hand reached outwards, gripping onto hers. Fingers clasped around Calypso's, warm, very warm. From the tips of his fingers, the most pleasant sensation would extend. In that moment, Sunshine allowed himself to give in completely before her. Thoughts of serving his goddess, of the labors he endured for her, of guiding her flock,,of enjoying his purpose in life, earthly pleasures, spiritual ones, the feeling of clarity and purpose and joy and belief and and and and...

The muscles in his arm tightened, squeezing, the strangest pink glow emanating forth from it, her hand and likely her whole upper arm feeling the same sensation that was flooding through the Archbishop's body. ...Yes...

At last, he released her once more, one hand moving to his lips.

"You need to learn how to control yourself~ Imagine where you'd be if I actually was trying to overwhelm you, if I actually thought badly of you as a person, not a minor defect in your character that's likely hereditary~" Sunshine snickered to himself in a most mischevious manner, his eyes finally returning to hers, allowing for her to finish.

Retrieve him...? What..? Lord Deveta..? One of his couriers...? Who else...? Death...? Sunshine's thoughts began to race, his expression hardening as his mind raced. The emotional shift was dynamic, was certainly a bit sudden, but not completely shocking... and then she said that word.

For the empath... it would seem that he completely stopped, emotionally. His emotions killed off, whether through practice or instinct. No... not him... His teeth clenched within his mouth, his marshmallow hair covering over his eyes as he slowly breathed in, and out... in, and out... "You.. You..."

Rage. Pain. Anger. So much anger. For the first time, Calypso would be exposed to the ancient demon's feelings of rage. Beneath all of it, beneath the unceasing torrenr of wrath... there was a thick, impermeable layer of sorrow.

Sunshine lifted the bowl... "EENNYAAAH!" The pained roar jumped out of his throat as he violently threw the black liquid at a nearby wall, the fluid spraying and splattering all over the courtyard. Blood oozed from his hand where he had cracked the ceramic. His eyes stared at the wound, the tightness beginning to leave his expression. No... I need to... be... the mature one...

Sunshine breathed, breathed in, and then out again. His arms wrapped around his knees, letting his emotional response die off once again.

His emerald eyes eventually returned to looking at her, his back beginning to straighten again. "Please... start at the beginning. What did... he.. tell you, exactly? What do you remember...?

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Calypso was surprised to see the man grasp her hand, as her eyes shed tears. She detected a rather strong tangle of emotions from within him, her eyes wide as she felt the sensation emanating into her own form, seeing the pink fog leave her kin's own flesh. She was rather confused, but by no stretch did she feel fear. She was more, curious of this man now, who had grasped her attention. Her expression lowered a bit as she had allowed a low chuckle to slip forth in response to the man's words, to continue the discussion of her dream.

She could sense his emotions swirl, sensing all manners of confused, thoughtful, and even questioning emotions. And the instant she spoke the word, sensing him suddenly become static, still, quiet, her smile quickly vanished as her expression turned to concern. She sensed a rising sense of... Was it fear? It was something she would imagine sensing from someone suffering from PTSD, and thus her concern grew.

"..H-hey, are you-"

It was like lightning flashed on her senses, her eyes widening as she suddenly sensed his... Stronger, far more pain-filled emotions, it was like a volcano fit to burst, but underneath it, was...

Her eyes widened, like giant amber moons as she quickly moved back a bit, as he suddenly screamed, throwing the bowl of black whatever against a wall, the girl flinching at the sound of shattering, her teeth gritted as she slowly returned her gaze to Sunshine.

That is... A very ironic name.

She softly gasped as she saw that he had been injured by the irrational action, quickly grasping his wrist as he calmed down from the action, her eyes making even more tears, gently wiping the fluid from them and running it across the wound, all done wordlessly and quickly.

"..That will make it heal faster, and better."
She panted softly, relinquishing her grasp, "I... I don't remember too well, it was a while back and.. I dunno, it was kinda intense for me. I just remember that he said who he was and that.. I was capable, and to get him out. That's all I can really say with certainty."

Her gaze once again matched his, as she breathed softly, "Now I have a question," She then suddenly came up, on all fours, rather close to him, staring deeply into his gaze, as if trying to gaze at his soul with her curious, young eyes,

"What's making you hurt so bad?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:53 am

Grip. Loosen. Grip. Loosen. Grip…

Sunshine's hand oozed the blood along his flesh as his hand squeezed and released. He could see that he had gained her attention, and that was all he wanted. He did not resist her attempt to grasp his wrist, letting her thoroughly examine it. He thought it mildly interesting that she had those golden tears; they reminded him of certain… divine effects. Seeing the amount of concern she held, though… it made him open his mouth once again.

Wordlessly, and perhaps in a manner that she would not be able to notice, he took his fill of her new despair… the feelings that he was unwell, just like before. His gently opened mouth closed soon after, as if nothing had happened. "Thank you so much for your concern…" He told her earnestly, his head bowed in appreciation. Bringing his hand back to himself, he examined the wound, eyes opening and closing at the sight of his blood mixing with her tears.

She continued to speak to the Archbishop, who was listening more than he appeared. He became lost in his own thoughts as she got on all fours in front of him, his eyes looking back into hers but not really seeing, lost in his own thoughts as his mind raced. She's capable… Which means… if she were to be removed or changed, then she would become incap….

You.

A chill ran up and down Sunshine's spine, that emotion returning to him once again. A single word, echoing deep inside of his head, to those around him it was like the gentlest whisper… That fear. But it was worse. It was so much more intense. "…Nnnh…?" Sunshine's expression broke, his eyelids tightening, widening in fear as he backed away from Calypso and her gaze, his hands gripping onto the side of his head. "No no.. No… no no no… not even, not even him, some... some demon, not even, no, it's not... I swear...!" Sunshine's stomach tightened as he pleaded with some invisible force, his back bending as he prostrated himself onto the ground, hands still on his head. "No Lord, no Daddy, I didn't, no, no, didn't, didn't, couldn't, wouldn't, no… no no, no…!"

His voice became more and more shrill, his head shaking from side to side, his body twitching and squirming. Bad child.

"…N-no…aaaah…t…..!"

"AAAHAHNNNAEEEYAAAH!!"

Sunshine's fingernails clawed into the side of his head, screaming as he repeatedly smashed it against the ground of the monastery. Calypso's feet would be rocked by the intensity of his pounding, the rock floor shattering as blood dripped from his forehead, pure white hair growing stained with the blood from his scalp. "NHA, NO, MORE! NO MORE! I WON'T, I KNOW NOT! I'M A GOOD BOY! STOP, STOP, STOP!" Sunshine tilted his head back again, but this time no sound came out.

Bad children are punished.

At that moment, before Calypso's very eyes, Sunshine's body began to contort and twist. His organs were pressed against him as his flesh warped horrifically, bones twitching and cracking as each became well defined. His face was the only thing left unmarred as his body contorted, crushing his lungs and taking his voice from him. Over and over again, they tightened, more bones cracking, flesh tearing and ripping, black sludge and blood covering his pure white garment, body twitching as sickening crunch after crunch echoed through the monastery.

"………Aaack, acckkkk…." He still tried pleading, as at last… it came to a stop. The grip loosened, Sunshine's body crumpling forwards, his eyes wide from pain, body warped and broken. There he sat, body twitching, having just been completely overwhelmed by pain. The entire process lasted maybe a minute, but to Sunshine, it had felt like an eternity.

The scripts that shone around his body glowed brightly once he had become calm. The first thing necessary was to rebuild his chest; before Calypso's eyes, his pectorals found where they belonged once again, warping and molding back into a proper shape. Sunshine was still stunned in front of her, his breath coming back all at once as he gasped. He was still in shock as he laid with his face on the ground, unable to even stand up on his own two legs.

A couple of tears would not cleanse that sin.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 pm

She quietly awaited a response, so so curious of what laid in this man's heart. She wanted to help him, but that required her to know how. Those cries had quickly tipped her that something was wrong, something wasn't right, be it in his body or his mind, but whatever it was, she had the urge to soothe it, in her dreamy vision of bring smiles to all.

Those thoughts were abruptly cut short as she sensed the emotional tides in the cream-haired fellow change, drastically, nosediving into fear. Her senses were far faster than his reactions, witnessing the pure fear in his eyes, watching him back away. He was afraid, it wasn't of her, it was something else, but she knew nobody else was here, aside from they two. What caught his fear? Did she remind him of something? His behavior looked a lot like how a PTSD patient would react. What was he-

Calypso's eyes damn near bugged when he suddenly screamed. Two different tones woven together, and then the self harm began as she watched him bang his head against the cool rock floor they both were sitting on. Her eyes were wide, somewhat stunned, but her sister's lesson rang to her once more; sitting idly by wasn't going to help here. She had to go calm him down, quickly.

She crawled towards him, but then immediately stopped dead as the sight before her was unveiled. Nightmares, were a scary thing. They were the craft of the fears, anxieties, and other odd things that rested in the subconsciousness. She had witnessed gorey dreams before, some form of mental venting, it wasn't horrible to watch. She had some dreams end in goring her sibling, or her mother goring herself, laughter scratching the bounds of each and other of them.

But none of those were comparable to watching this man twist, contort, and rip himself apart. His screams, which seemed to be silenced by the crushing of his lungs, made her feel as if her heart crawled up to her throat. This was real, this was right before her eyes. This was far different than Algos tearing her arm off jovially to teach her a lesson. He was in serious pain.

No longer stopped, she took it upon herself to quickly grasp his body, which thankfully had stopped contorting and would come back together, and hugged it. She didn't hug it hard, she only adjusted him to be touching as much as her body as she could. She tried to expand this as well by spawning extra arms, tendrils, legs, to support his body. With this much contact, her body hopefully would begin penetrating him with a calming aura, though it wasn't as quickly with working as her other abilities.

"You don't have to swallow just... Don't spit this out."

She had formed a good blob of her tears, pushing it into Sunshine's mouth with her fingers, as she returned to grasping him comfortingly, whispering 'It's okay' or 'Everything will be fine' in his ear as she did what she thought she could in this moment, the golden tears she fed him tasting like whatever he would find delicious, calming, and warm.

"...Good gosh that's intense.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:43 pm

If Sunshine were to be asked what he thought of getting grabbed from both sides of his body while or after it had been crushed to such a state, the answer would be quick, and dismissive. Naturally he would not desire such a thing; why would anyone want their body gripped when it was in gut-wrenching pain, bones and flesh shattered and torn? And yet, that was the exact circumstance that Sunshine found himself in as Calypso's arms reached around him, pushing an amount of pressure onto him. It wasn't much, but it was enough to drive his mind back past the pain threshold for a moment, his body twitching as she ran a calming aura through him at the same time.

"…Ahhh… haaa… haaa…" Sunshine's breath returned to him as he panted, his head turning this way and that, his body still trying to put itself back together. His heart had been spared, so he did not have to resuscitate that. The next major problem was with his damaged stomach and windpipe, his body contorting slowly back to its original shape. The calming aura she deployed around him caused for a strange thing to happen. It seemed to… not work. Sunshine's body was exactly the same as beforehand, and perhaps at this point Calypso would realize exactly what was going on.

The man already had his own calming aura pulsating out of his body, much, much more intensely than what she was trying to use on him. His was not quite the same in nature, being rooted in the relaxation of pleasure instead of sleep… but it was a calming field all the same. His current state was the best he could do. Then she did a very strange thing, her tears coming out. "…Nnnppppppppuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!" Sunshine let out, his stomach reshaping itself as his whole body jerked in her grasp, head falling forwards, a sudden great strength between her arms as he forced himself into a new position, head landing on her shoulder…

As retch after retch dumped out of his mouth. Bits of organs and intestine, mixed in with copious amounts of black fluid, and topped with that golden fluid she had pushed into his mouth… it all came dumping and pouring out onto her back, oozing and splashing down to the ground, around her toes. "…Uuuuuuhhhh……" A low, pained groan left Sunshine's body. So uncomfortable he had been by the situation that his body immediately rejected what she had been trying to do to it. Something about the sight of the golden liquid and the idea of it entering into one of Sunshine's orifices triggered an instinctual response, dumping it from his body as quickly as possible. This is what lead to the projectile vomit that now stained the stone floor behind Calypso.

His torso had regained a good amount of its strength, and while his legs were still badly damaged, the feeling of his body righting itself once again managed to reach up to the top of his neck. "Gnnuk… aaach…" Another retch, and then dry heaving, over and over again against her body. One hand gripped against her side, pulling her head close as the Oil of Becoming oozed around her back.

"…Do… not… interfere… with divine punishment… unless… you… would be… huuuuuuuuuck… punished… yourself………"

At last he got the words out, gripping onto her body tight as he dry heaved once again. But the three or so gallons of liquid that had come out of his body seemed to be enough. He was left panting, his body feeling… weak. He felt so weak. She had made him feel weak. Comforting him was one thing; but trying to fix him…

How was that her place?

…To force herself upon him…?

My Goddess…. Please guide your children, and show me the words to say…….

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum