Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Deceptive Nature of Names [Kasha, Murasaki]
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Rawk

» Alvah: Demon of Attrition (Jefferson Shindig)
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Lillian

» Maximum Security, Maximum insecurity (Tsubasa The Maggots Nest)
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Geeky Raven

» Vestige of Resolve [Private/Wan] [Henrex/Calypso]
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by Mirja Eeola

» Hakuda in High Def
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:46 pm by Geeky Raven

» Distant Horizons
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:24 pm by Geeky Raven

» One Step At A Time
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am by Rawk

» Grasping Futures
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 am by Rawk

» Devil's Palace [Algos/Santa]
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm by ForgottenMercy

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] I_vote_lcapThank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] I_voting_barThank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] I_vote_lcapThank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] I_voting_barThank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Mirja Eeola
Gamma
Geeky Raven

Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up]   Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up] EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:45 pm

«THANK YOU»

I want to give a shout out to two people in particular: JJ and Shizuo. However, this goes out to all the people that helped me out during this, since there are too many to list all of them.

This has been on my mind for a long, long while, and it's long overdue.

The Staff Exodus was without a doubt the worst time for me in the entire year, and the worst time for the site of the year -- everyone on staff had left aside from me, and Frost had taken a break. I was...scared, to say the least. I was pretty much left on my own, and I had no idea what to do. JJ and Shizuo come forward and helped me when I had to repair the site from what it had been left in by the Exodus. A lot of other people also came forward to offer their help. And, I really just have to give my thanks for that. JJ and Shizuo were the biggest help to me and the most valuable staff members I could possibly ask for in those times. You helped me pick up where the others left off, and I didn't feel alone anymore.

Thank you both, and everyone else who helped me during that. I couldn't have done it without you.
Back to top Go down

Thank You [The Staff Exodus & Everyone Who Stepped Up]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: Staff Shout Outs-
Jump to: