Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyYesterday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) I_vote_lcapI'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) I_voting_barI'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) I_vote_lcapI'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) I_voting_barI'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects

I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) Left_bar_bleue33500/2500I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst)   I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst) EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:26 pm

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19998-february-2019-anyburst-challenge

Feb 1st

Post the First - 391 words - Bid'Daum WW4, 3rd post in thread.

Feb 2nd

2nd post - 939 words - Bid's Second post in WW4

3rd Post - Finished Durza's app. 764 words for History to finish it.
The history:

Feb 3rd

4th Post - Started on rework of Masakaki's app, added two new Aspects of Madness, and adjusted racials as per Traditional Demon 3.0 update.

Aspect of Despair - 151 words:

Aspect of Loneliness - 184 words:

Feb 9th

5th Post - 1393 words - Bid vs Magnolia continues.

Feb 16th

6th Post - 1091 words - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19963p10-operation-war-dogs-dogs-of-war-ww4-start-event#128569

Feb 21st

7th Post - 1483 words - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19963p10-operation-war-dogs-dogs-of-war-ww4-start-event#128825
Back to top Go down

I'm Baaaaaack (Feb Anyburst)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: Tracker Board-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD