Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Empty Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN]

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:57 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It has been so long since she was away from Vastime, neglected her duties and left to her own devices because she wanted to become better for her one friend, Mirja. She was standing just right outside of Vastime's entrance, worried that they would be angry of the fact that she was missing for so long without a word especially Hayden since she is the ambassador of Russia and agreed to be part of Vastime as their ally. She steeled herself up and was ready to be lectured for neglecting her duties to protect Vastime while she was around but there was something that she had to do first: visit Mirja.

Verniy wandered outside of the entrance for awhile, took a deep breath before she sprinted in. Considering that she had been to Mirja's cafe for a few times, she remembered the appearance and location of the cafe as if she was just there yesterday. By the time of her arrival near Mirja's cafe, the time of the day isn't still too late with the sun just beginning to set and half of the sky were covered in darkness and the only place in her sight was a brightly lit cafe that belongs to Mirja the last time she was here.

She approached the place with hesitation, her cap tilted low to cover part of his eyes and head down as well and slowly walked into the cafe that she assumed was open. She peeked around, in hopes that she is here somewhere, to greet, to welcome her, to say hello to her.

It truly has been a long time for Verniy..

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Empty Re: Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN]

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 am

Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

That, was a familiar scent, a familiar feel. An interesting, cute, and desired feel. Ulv was having some tea at the cafe she used to own, and that Abalia still did. Vastime's leisure wasn't totally a ruin because there was a war on, they still needed money and money would come from people that spent it on the entertainment, among other things. So she was in place to watch the cutest Russian Loli ever to appear come through the cafe door. She half wanted to announce herself, but the other half of her decided to just play a bit. The tipped hat and feeling of hesitation in her soul was one that made her sure she hadn't properly gotten over that most endearing shy nature of hers.

"Hello miss. It's a little late, but I am sure there is a bit of stuff still left around if you want to get something. A drink, or a cake maybe. The cakes they make here are most excellent. You can even take a seat by the legendary Verniy Table, being as late as it is, there is nobody else here to contest you if you were to claim it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:40 am

While peeking around, someone unfamiliar approached her. She was.. different from the Mirja that she remembered. Did she have someone else on duty today?, she had thought. She moved her tilted cap away to have a clearer look at the woman and wondered in silence for a bit until she started talking, snapping her thoughts back into reality.

She was surprised when she mentioned her name, attached to a table. Verniy was slightly shocked at the fact that she knew her name and squinted her eyes to look at Ulv. Maybe her eyes were bad after a long time and didn't recognize Mirja?

"Um.. I am looking for.. Mirja. Do I know you?"

Verniy wasn't sure if her eyes was messing with her since her appearance was different from when she had remembered. She spoke up in a soft voice to clarify about her identity because she would find it awkward if she just assumed that she was the Mirja that she had been looking for after a long time.

After asking, she quickly moved towards a seat nearby the table that she, somehow, got her name on it without knowing and sitting on that table would be too embarrassing since she wasn't even aware of it in the first place. Once she sat down comfortably, she figured wearing a cap in a cafe would be a rude thing to do, so she took it off without hesitation and placed it on the side of the table, revealing her face.

Somehow, she felt a little more confident than she was the last time she came here. While not trying to toot her own horn, part of her wanted to show to Mirja that she was at least more confident to speak now but still, she was nowhere to be seen and couldn't recognize Ulv.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:51 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Holy....shit~! Verniy was talking to people and it was so cute! Ulv had to restrain her need to gush and gawk at her because that'd just drive her off forever. Te girl wasn't perfect with her courage, even if she was better than before, able to talk to people rather than just sign and write.
"Ahh, Mirja...yea. No you don't know me, I am Ulv. I just come here because I like the place. And the stories. Like the story of that there table. A while back, there was a woman who came here, and the proprietor then, Mirja, gave her a kiss after the woman ordered the Wolf Surprise.

The woman was so shocked at the kiss that she backed up and fell over that table, clattering into a heap on the ground, which Mirja found so amusing she immortalised it in history and named the table that she had fallen over after the woman. Hence, Verniy Table. It is the table of most endearing shyness, of cute reactions and of friendships to come. It is a table that I like, because of the story it tells and the stories that can be told by it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:54 am

When Verniy heard the story behind the name of that particular table from Ulv, her face slowly buries itself into the cap that she had set down on the table with every word being uttered. She didn't know such a story exists in this cafe and even more embarrassed at the fact that she doesn't know how many people had heard about it.

It wasn't her fault that such a thing would happen especially when she thought at the time, it was some sort of a special coffee of sorts but somehow, she felt a little.. joyful? That she was at least remembered by someone and not left forgotten behind someone's memory.

Verniy eventually took her face out of the cap and hesitantly looked over to Ulv.

"I-Its embarrassing.. Please.. forget about it.."

Her voice stuttered a bit at the beginning as she forgot about the words she wanted to say before recovering her sentence.

"You have a nice name.. Ulv."

She nodded her head, indicating that she really liked the sound of the name instead of just hearing shallow tone that sounded insincere out of her mouth.

"So.. How is Mirja doing..?"

As she asked that question, her eyes paced around the cafe for a bit, wondering why during the short exchange between her and Ulv, Mirja was nowhere to be seen. Is she out for grocery or too busy right now?, she wondered.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:04 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Feeling as much as she could see the embarrassment on the cute Verniy's face, Ulv let out a laugh and walked over, her muscular body belying the lithe and fluid manner in which she moved. Arriving at the girl, Ulv gave her a pat on the head as she tried to implode into an embarrassment hole.
"That it is embarrassing is exactly why it is remembered. Life is most beautiful because there are times n which your cheeks flush and you want to crawl into a hole. The World is beautiful because these emotions exist, not in spite of them. So they will be embraced, they will be remembered, and above all, they will be treasured. It is moments like this that make memories for a life time"

Ulv had a warm smile, and a comforting presence. It felt like there wasn't much that could go wrong with her around. And the passion she had in her heart was tangible, one could sense it just by being near her. The instinctive understanding that nothing would hold this woman back.
"As for Mirja, that's an awkward question. Easiest way to tell you, is that she has since died"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:08 pm

What Ulv said was right. This is why she felt a little happy that even if she was gone from Vastime for a long time, Verniy was remembered in a way. She had her worries that she would be confronted with anger, maybe disappointment that she left without a word but it was a warm feeling.

However..

Verniy didn't know how to react when she was hit with the news that she apparently died. She went silent for a moment, tilting her head down and faced the table underneath her. She can't shed a single tear, show remorse or express any form of sadness -- a blank slate but she felt.. crushed.

Maybe she shouldn't have left and stayed with Mirja. Maybe if she was around, she would be there to protect her friend. Maybe, just maybe.. she just came back here a bit too late.

Verniy didn't feel this type of emotion for so long that she didn't know how to respond to that kind of feeling. Part of her thought that Ulv may be just playing a prank on her or that she is actually Mirja but is there a reason to doubt her in the first place? She was confused.

She took her cap from the table and placed it over her head, with her head still facing slightly downwards. Somehow, she felt the need to withdraw and cover herself with her cap so that she would feel more at ease for her face to be covered at the moment. Just by hearing that Mirja had died, her mood had sank instantaneously.

"I'm.. sorry.."

At this point, Verniy didn't know what to say, how to react or continue the atmosphere they had before.

Her friend, just gone..

Like that.

Gone.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:21 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Ulv didn't like the feeling of a friend in this kind of pain. It was made all the worse by seeing Verniy's face and knowing that if she didn't have her emphatic abilities, she would think that Verniy wasn't feeling anything. But she could, and in knowing, could help. Ulv released her Resolve Flame, and wrapped it around Verniy like a warm hug. The hug would then be echoed by a physical one, where she would feel the soft, protective comfort of Ulv's muscles. Together, the sort to ease Verniy's pain from the loss of her friend.

"I'm sorry, Verniy. I didn't know you were that close of a friend. I thought you acquainted but not close. This is my misstep, one that we now are here to try and help with. Mirja's life was spent well, and she went into death helping one that she cared about. All people die, it is not something we can escape, but it is dying how we wish to that should be a commendable goal. Mirja, in death, gave everything to me so that I might support her friends and love her partner. She gave me her memories, her experiences, her strength. And she gave me her soul"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:11 am

Verniy indulged in the warm comfort of Ulv, struggling to keep her mind together as the pain of not being able to shed a tear was overwhelming her. All she could do was helplessly grieve in silence on Ulv's arms and blame her own selfishness to leave her friend behind.

"It's.. not your fault."

She uttered when she listened in to what Ulv was saying, believing that there is no reason for her to apologize in the first place because she herself insisted on wanting to look for Mirja after she had been gone for so long just to see her face and greet her, and brought this upon herself when she learnt the news of her passing.

There is no mistake that death is inevitable and there will be time where it is her turn soon but somehow she felt that she could've prevented it if she was around. Hearing that Mirja passed along everything to Ulv gave her a glimmer of hope that she is still around somewhere on the inside, alive and kicking but.. this isn't the same.

"Maybe it's just.. my fault. I know part of her is still alive in you but.. I can't help it.."

After she spoke, she clenched her fist as the only outlet of her emotions. Verniy couldn't help but be trapped in an endless cycle of self-blaming, coming up with all sorts of possibilities that Mirja could've been alive if she had done this or that but no matter what she did, she knew the dead wouldn't come back alive.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:43 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Ulv wrapped Verniy in the Resolve Flame as she sensed the woman's heart. Slowly, with the grace of a dancer and the precision of a surgeon, Ulv would illuminate the darkness of Verniy's heart. The despair of Mirja's death and the feelings that she could have stopped them, where dampened. Pushed down, so they were lesser. And in exchange, the desire to live and live well, to make a life that would be one Mirja could proudly proclaim her friendship to, was bouyed up. Darkness would retreat from the sudden explosion of light, and the world would know it was not so bad.

Of course, all this only came about if Verniy desired it. If instead she believed that her despair was more important than anything else in the world, that her feeling the heart-wrenching negativity of Mirja's death was something that she could and would not part with, then nothing would happen, and the world would remain bleak.
"It's my fault for not realising how much you cared for Mirja. But, you have me at a loss. What is it that you can not help? What is it that is your fault? I don't understand that part"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum