Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN]

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Verniy wasn't the type to lie, so it was a matter of time that she was caught but that wasn't all -- Ulv was angry at what she did. It was an expected reaction since who would like to be lied to in the first place? Verniy could feel the crushing pressure resulted from Ulv's anger weighing down on her, reiatsu that far surpasses even her's but she didn't fall. Instead, she took the sheathed katana out of her waist and slammed it in front of her, so that she can keep standing in front of Ulv.

She clenched her teeth, sweat was starting to come out of her head and her body was shaking but it wasn't enough to waver her resolve. Her eyes kept its gaze locked on Ulv and she started to speak.

"Please.."

She knows it was going to make her angrier. She knows that she won't be happy with what she did. Ulv has helped her enough, so why bother her with her personal issues? Verniy was and is still stubborn with her decision even if its wrong. Even under pressure, she manages to pull the katana out of its sheath to display it in front of Ulv as if in an act of defiance.

"I trust you.."

Her hand was shaking, struggling to grip the handle of her weapon.

"But you've.. helped me enough already. I am not worthy.. to ask for any more.."

Verniy didn't move from her spot and maintained her stance even under Ulv's presence, panting in fear even if she couldn't show it through her face but.. she was afraid.

"I'm very sorry that.. I lied.. please.. I'm sorry.."

Template By: [THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN]

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Pulling in the reiatsu, Ulv didn't crush Verniy with it, and hoped she hadn't done any serious actual damage. But the presence of her willpower remained, if only to show her that Ulv was not someone to mess around with. And Verniy had pushed all the wrong buttons, even with her current actions. Right now she was just pushing even more of the wrong buttons, as if there was some manual on what buttons she had to push to piss Ulv off immensely. And Ulv, didn't even try to calm herself down. Right now she was righteously infuriated and that would help.

"No. Not even for one second, do you get to deem who is and isn't worthy for me to help. If I want to help someone, then I will help them. I shall not stand for one second while you tell me that you are not worthy. I shall not stand for one second while you tell me that anyone is not worthy. The only person who will deem anyone in this world of worth, is me. And I am the one who deems you worthy of my aid. What you get to do, is decide if you want it or not. But as to if you deserve it, that is my prerogative alone"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:59 am

Verniy was still confused as to why Ulv was insistent on helping her. Not only she had made her angry but she also didn't do anything helpful in return. To her, there was nothing that she has done to deserve help and that would only make her feel less of a reliable person. It doesn't make any sense at all. It really doesn't. All she has done was causing her friend a trouble to deal with -- herself.

"Why.. don't you get it..?"

Verniy's heart was beginning to fill itself with feelings of frustration. She didn't know how to convey herself properly through words, so she resorted to a white lie, which resulted to her current situation. No matter how much she tried to tell her that she isn't worth anything to help with in the first place, Ulv would try to say otherwise.

"It is not because I don't want your help.."

She tightened her grip on the handle of her katana and soon after, Verniy sprinted towards Ulv and proceeds to swing her blade from above in front of Ulv -- with precision where the blade of her katana wouldn't cut Ulv at all but merely passes downwards in front of her and cuts the floor beneath the both of them.

"But because I can't!"

All of that happened as her soft voice raised in volume.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Longing for home [PRIVATE-WAN] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:56 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

The Katana swing came, but there was no desire to kill, no intent to wound or maim, nothing in her heart that implied it was anything more than intimidation. And so Ulv let it pass her by, and into the ground. Exhailing, she calmed herself down, because both parties being angry would just lead to catastrophe. And Ulv was the one with the self-control enough to calm down. So she did and looked out onto Verniy, who was being a giant fool. Even more foolish than she had been before they had got to this point.
"If you are going to lie to an empath, at least learn how to do it" she told Verniy, shaking her head before looking back at her.

"You are a fool, Verniy. If I thought for a second that you were not worthy of my attention then you wouldn't get a second of it. If you can not ask me for the help, if you doubt yourself so much that you can't believe for one second worth my help, then don't. You don't have to say anything. Ask for anything. Do anything. Except, take my hand. And I shall do the rest"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:56 am

Is it really okay?, Verniy thought. She had suffered years of isolation and an eventual neglect in her childhood and growing up being fixated in being a reliable individual to everyone even if it meant having to submit her life. But somehow, this person, Ulv, would be so willingly to solve her problems even if she didn't do anything than being spoiled by her kindness. At this point, there wasn't any reason to reject or oppose Ulv anymore.

Verniy didn't say a word at all, ashamed at herself as she stubbornly angered Ulv and was so unsure of her own decisions because it was her very first time to have accept help from someone else who selflessly offered it to her. She eventually dropped the sword that she bore against Ulv out of her hand and slowly but surely, reaching it out towards Ulv's hand.

Maybe this time, its alright to be selfish for one more time.

Once she held on to Ulv's hand, she felt relieved as if a burden that she carried for a long time was slowly taken away from her. It wasn't a very immediate change but it was a warm feeling that Verniy silently accepts in belief that someone can finally let her experience change in herself.

Her expression remained unchanged, but tears began flowing out of her eyes for the first time, and it was.. a lot. It was the result from her years of emotional suffering that she had experienced from childhood until now and with the lack of any physical or emotional outlet, she was locked in this state of being a machine until now.

But this time, it is different. She can feel that part of her, what makes her a person in the first place, was working. Her facial muscles wasn't still working as its intended to but it was a sign of improvement that her tears were no longer "stuck". She can finally.. feel.. something.

Empty, blank space.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

There we go~ Tears weren't exactly a good thing normally but for Verniy, they were. Ulv's heart could feel her emotions and yet she lacked the reactions to those emotions, and it made Ulv feel bad that she couldn't feel. But here, and now, there were feelings coming from her. Ulv brought out a warm amber hankerchief from somewhere unseen and wiped away the tears that Verniy was crying with it, warmly smiling as she did so.
"It isn't an immediate thing. You won't be cured right away forever. You need to learn how this all works. Like being given a car, when you can't drive. You are better off than before because you had no car, but having a car doesn't mean you inately know how to drive it"

Returning to her table and finishing her tea, she looked about the place.
"This cafe is a great place to do just that. Abalia is a wonderful woman and is going through something similar to you, so you could help each other out on his journey of emotional discovery. It is a wonder best shared with others who can admire the wonder alongside you"

She would then nod, and head for the door.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:06 am

Before Ulv could head for the door and leave, Verniy would visibly tug onto Ulv's shirt, catching her attention for a moment and prevent her from leaving. Once Ulv has noticed the tugging, she would let go of her hand.

Placing her sheathed katana straight on her right, she would kneel down with one knee in front of Ulv, with her head kept low to the ground and with her other hand holding onto her cap placed against her chest. Filled with gratitude, she closed her eyes and began uttering those words:
"Thank you.. Ulv.."

Taking a deep breath, she continued - "I.. owe a great debt to you.. I swear, even if it meant costing my life.. I will aid you when you are in need of one.."

Verniy eventually stood up, adjusting her weapon to hang against her waist when she had said what she wanted to express all along. To her, it was a debt that was worth more than her life - and she didn't hesitate to say that she offers it away if it was necessary.

She looked at Ulv straight in the eyes and if she hadn't left yet, she would move closer towards her and quickly pecked Ulv's cheek with her lips, before she sprinted out of the door and bid her farewell.

"прощание"

[ EXIT THREAD ]

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum