Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]

Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 am

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Confliction, that happened a lot, didn't it?

Having that element instilled in her to it's strongest in this weak, tense moment. She was sitting in what she assumed to be the foyer, on some elegant seat, her feet up on the furniture clutched close to her chest with her arms. Her chest felt heavy, her golden eyes staring forward in deep thought, as she felt a soft sadness. Chifuyu's words hung heavily on her mind, the idea of having all this suffering of her own kind cease, rest on her mother either being killed, or overthrown. Both possibilities made her scared and sick to her stomach.

She wanted nothing else to do but cry, but knew that wouldn't help anyone. Her heart ached, she felt quite alone in this moment, quite conflicted, even if she was in what was supposed to be a safe dwelling for herself. It didn't feel safe, it just felt like a physical representation of the many things wrong, that she just kept walking back to like a fearful child with Stockholm's. She always came to this palace, no matter how unoccupied it was, sleeping in one of the many rooms, just thinking about her family here.

Regardless, her eyes burned, as she thought of her own mother. Are either of those really the only option, the only shot there is? Even thinking of her mother dead made her ill, even if such a possibility seemed impossible. She just thought, and thought, and thought, thought back to the Calypso that thought there could just be some third peaceful option if she just waited long enough and got stronger. That Calypso was horribly wrong, that was just a lie, a lie to be able to look away from the truth of the matter.

Yet, even now, she wanted so desperately to help her mother not be how she's like right now. It was harmful, to her family, to her subjects, and those of other realms... If she could just... Touch upon something, anything, anything that could pry her cruel, indulgent nature off her. Like to cure some illness by drawing it away. Childish thoughts, childish thoughts, of an idealized person she has never met, and doesn't even exist. What would her mother even be like if she actually cared?

Calypso's knees were soaked with gold, as she mentally cried out to the one thing she thought she could,

'...Sis, if you're even listening... I need you...'

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty Re: I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: Town 10

It mattered not how the world turned into the halls of war as The Princess of Demon World was more than confident that she could whether the storm of what the world had to bring down to her doorstep. If she lost everything that mattered to her heart? So be it. It's not the first time the woman had endured the loss of all that she held near to her, and perhaps it won't be the last time such an occurrence transpires in her life. So from that smoldering defeat of herself, The Royal Demoness knew that she could otherwise take on the hell heading her way and lead herself, her family and the demonic race toward the halls of victory so that they may yet again see the light of another glorious day under their demonic empire.

And thus, part of being that beacon of demonic strength required her otherwise looking out for those who were like wandering souls lost in the night of the cosmos. As the pulsations of her sister's distress from the likes of World War 4 were beginning to pour into the consciousness of the elder kin. Ergo, it only took but a mere whim for the Princess to summon forth extract from her physical body to be summoned in the depths of The Royal Asthavon palace. Since in a matter of moments did a wave of reddening light flash in the room of Calypso; engulfing all of its contents in a ray of warm scarlet colors so that whatever darkness that may be lurking in this room will be filled with her shimmering glow of life.

In the midst of this array of dazzling blood colors did the pale-haired Princess stand at the foot of Cali's bed with a smirk smeared across her face as those crimson eyes of hers darted their gaze down upon the skittish sibling. It is in this moment that Calypso may then begin to feel the radiant aura of her will flourishing forth in the room. While she was in no way trying to brainwash her fellow royal sister into blinding feeling good, it was hard not to feel a sense of security, control, and comfort in the presence of such a powerful force of nature, desire and power. Should she be receptive to these influences that be, the sheer interaction of being close to the particles of Algos's energy should prove potent enough to at least resolve some of her fear, sorrow and woe as she sought to consume this oh-so bountiful suffering that her half-kin was undergoing.

"You know, your suffering is too delightful to me, sis. It shows me that you have such malicious potential to siphon out of you. And, as a Princess, it's my duty to guide those under my care to materialize the utmost of their demonic promise. So, I've arrived as you have summoned me to and wish to know what brings such great sorrow into your heart. Open yourself to me and I'll set you straight on the right path."

With her right foot standing rather triumphantly on the bed, Algos then reached her right hand out to Cali and continued speaking:

"We both understand that this war will change you as a person, but let me tell you that it doesn't have to be for the worse. Come forth into my arms and we'll mend this suffering to make that heart of yours blossom into a force of potent demonic will to be birthed into this grand universe of ours~"

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty Re: I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:13 pm

And lo and behold, like a guardian angel called down from the heavens above, did her dear elder sibling come to answer her cries. Calypso moved to cover her messy golden tear stroked face a little when a bright crimson light enveloped the room, though stopped as she realized the light wasn't blinding, just brilliant. Dazzling as always, but it wasn't her feeling like her sibling was obnoxious with it, if anything the strong, definitive way Algos presented herself made her feel more secure with her presence. She didn't have to have her sibling's influence in order to feel more comfort around her, but she went with the lulling energies, allowing that feasting of her suffering, conflicted emotions with no argument or comment.

But once again, it was like trying to drain a cup that was still being filled, while it didnt overflow, it wouldn't stop filling. She looked up at her sibling silently, listening to her glowing words, as she sniffled quietly, tears still pouring copiously from her eyes, spilling off her body and onto the sheets below her. The young one didn't speak a word until her sibling was done, but she didn't need to be told twice to embrace her. It was odd, one moment she was sitting and weeping into her knees, the next she had flowed with purple energy for a heartbeat, and was embracing her sibling, face against her bosom as she audibly wept. There was no hesitance or fear like last time to touching her body like this, her arms wrapped around her torso tightly.

"...I want their suffering to stop..."
She whimpered out, breathing shakily, "I... I want it to stop so badly, I want to help our kind, but... But.. That would mean... Mama... She'd have to..."

This simply made her cry and hurt more, her face squishing more against her kin as her form became darker, less human in appearance, as how torn she felt inside somewhat leaked outside, "..B-be stopped... She's.. There's so much suffering, and it's her fault... It's her fault, Sis, but it has to stop.. But.. But.."

Calypso gently choked on her words, as if it were poison to even think them to herself, blue liquid trickling out the corners of her mouth as she made a gentle, yet rather sour sounding 'gag' noise.

"...I don't know what to do."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Running JVNA REMIX

Algos wasn't one to otherwise ignore the plight of torment that another soul may find themselves consumed by. And it is for this reason why she soothed the likes of Cali by otherwise patting her head as a mother would a distraught child. It was rather fitting from her point of view considering how devoid of that sense of affectionate their own mother had. To believe the likes of something so vile as Mana's essence could produce such beings of sinful love made The Princess echo a dull chuckle before shifting her consciousness towards more pressing matters at hand which concerned where the two sisters moved from this point onward.

"Everyone is to blame in some way or another. To sorely place that blame on yourself or another is a fools game. It goes without saying that mother is certainly out of her mind, but it is for this reason we should use the mania in our blood to benefit our kind as best as we can."

The tone of Algos voice was placid, yet behind those words had been a sense of certainty. The Princess understood that it was naive to deny how possessive their demonic blood could be, but that didn't have to necessarily mean they were vile creatures. The greatest minds among all races, cultures, and worlds were spirits who were consumed by the fire of a great impulse within themselves. So, why should it that the demon race, a gathering of creatures who feed off one of the most powerful internal pulses of thought in existence, be labeled as entirely foul for existence? There was great potential with a strong leader and Algos felt they both knew what to do to bring the utmost of their kinds greatness to the forefront of the world.

"What should you do? It's simple: lean on me. Lean on your sisters. No demon is a singular force which can otherwise brute force their will into existence. I'm certain that our brothers, sisters and everyone who makes up this family will listen to us. I don't think anyone wants things to continute as they are, so it will be up to the two of us to bring that diplomatic influence into the world."

There was then a pause before Algos's face eased over into a smile.

"Even if that means I need to put a cap on my hunger for vengeance, I'm willing to do what is ultimately the best for our kind in the long run as opposed to my own internal needs. As it really won't make much of a difference if there is no existence left to extract suffering from, is it?"

The thought of everything ending was the ultimate truth in the mind of The Demon Princess. If the wars kept escalating as they were, there was almost a total certainty in the mind of The Asthavon that all realms would be crushed. Which is why something had to give and she was reconsidering where to better direct her intents to bring the demon race to a new promised land. These collections of moving sentiments soon shifted toward just asking a simple question aloud to Cali, however.

"What is your ideal vision for our kind? Tell me that and we can begin piecing together the puzzles to make this right."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:58 am

The younger sibling's arms still embraced Algos, as she allowed her feelings of suffering to be feasted upon, and to allow herself to feel her kin's emotions fully, instead of simply reading them. She wanted to feel as close together as possible with her in this moment, as if it were their last. It brought her more peace, feeling her confidence and strength in her senses, her tears slowing from their faucet-like pace out of her eyes. They were gently shut as she let out a shaky sigh of relief, feeling her dear sister's hand comfortingly pat her head. This caused a gentle smile to form on the calming, yet still rather hurt demon's face, as her face was nestled in the sweet softness of her chest.

She had the thought in her mind to speak a rather smart statement, something of their mother being 'out of her mind' was the understatement of all existence, but she was still too upset to really spout such a smart aleck statement, but she simply nodded her head softly with a muffled, 'mhmm' to voice her agreement with the statement, but she did voice her puzzlement, "..Our blood? What do you mean?"

She wasn't certain of what her sibling meant, until she proceeded to elaborate upon Caly's previous question, to rely on her and others of their blood to initiate the change they desired. Calypso's confidence in such a thing was lacking, especially her own lack of standing in this family of royals. She felt she didn't belong anywhere, simply wandering about, without an important duty to her name. She knew nobody would listen to her, but with Algos it would be a different story, but regardless she still felt a lack of confidence in it. Though, it did make a thought occur to her.

"...Before I answer that, I have my own question." Warmth left her nostrils as she exhaled, looking up from her nestled position to her elder sibling's face, "If nobody in our family likes how things are... Why has nothing been done up until now? Why is it that nothing's been done about this, to the point that demon kind is now fighting amongst each other in rebellion..? Why hasn't anyone done anything..?"

Her voice was soft, but she was stronger with her question. It was something she wished to know, for why her mother was allowed to go about this, seemingly unopposed.

"..But, my ideal vision for our kind... Is..." Her fingers would feel as if they were tightening a little on Algos' dress, her swallowing her negative emotions, "A kingdom where largely, happiness and peace can exist. Where we don't have to feel like and look like monsters, or do monstrous actions. A place where we can support each other and bring out the best and greatest potential in each other, instead of tearing each other down through violence and anarchy... Demon World can be a beautiful place, where everyone can bloom, like a field of flowers... No matter what kind or size their potential is."

Her heart fluttered warmly as she smiled sadly, stating her dream with a gentle voice, "That's what i've had in my mind for the longest while, of what I really want our kind to be... Not this violence! We don't have to be ruthless slaughterers, listening out for the next call to battle, uncaring of our kin dropping like insects around us.."

The image of those battle fields in America set in her mind once more, demons dropping left and right to enemy hands, the survivors' own voracity, the scent of blood, the cries of pain...

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Touch was quite an important thing to many creatures in this world. The feeling of being grounded to someone attached to this reality was a great comfort even without all the bells and whistles which came with having an immense amount of power as Algos did. So it was quite alright for the likes of Cali to begin absolving her tears into the essence of her elder sisters arms as it meant that they were merely connecting the sorrow felt deep within her heart to someone who cares so much; even if it's in her own foul and twisted way.

Though, before such further sweet sentiments could be expressed into existence, the youngest of the pair had further inquiries for The Princess to answer to. The curiosity which was brimming within the voice of Calypso brought forth a sense of amusement that was brewing in the pit of The Asthavon's mind. It showed that she was taking an active interest in the way her actions influenced the world and she was being groomed to be quite the prominent figure in Demon World if time and fate should allow her to blossom into quite the refined lady.

"Comfort. Conformity. Status-quo. Even otherworldly beings such as ourselves fall prey to the pits of stability. It matters not if the Queen herself makes questionable decisions, so long as they fall within a predictable margin error, it's always been tolerated. Now that the world is falling into seams, it seems most are forced into action and we to must act when this war concludes if we are to attain that vision which bleeds in our hearts, sister."

Algos did not hesitate to make a stutter or avert her gaze as she spoke such full truths into the universe. It was far more convenient to have The Demon Queen rule as she did, but it was now becoming quite the hazard and something must be done about it. There was always a belief in their family that she'd get better, and since the woman had failed to achieve such a thing, perhaps drastic action is needed to save that which they care for. For this reason is why Algos sat and listened to the words which uttered out of the mouth of Calypso so that she may express what her desires wished to form into existence through her ideal vision of demon world.

"I doubt most in Demon World care about being and looking at monsters. And for peace? Well, that's an illusion. We can maintain a kingdom that otherwise brings happiness into the world, but total peace is but a dream. It doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to make this place a better world for our sinful race, but we should have realistic expectations when setting forth on these goals."

After uttering those soft words out, The Princess of Demon World then took her kin closer and held her against the bosom of her chest as she started to run her hand through the fellow siblings hair ever so slowly to enjoy the moment of peace they were allotted in this war from hell.

"Us demons have naturally had violence occur in our world, but never to this level. It can be scaled back and I have faith that the two of us can achieve such a goal."

There was then a pause before Algos pressed on with the conversation to carry it in a new direction.

"If you have such noble intentions in your heart, how ready do you feel you are to carry out royal orders? I can groom you to follow my lead, but I have to know if you are ready for such a pressure to be on your shoulders."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:56 pm

Calypso did sense that flutter of amusement within her sibling as she answered, as if she was a child asking why the sky cried, with how obvious it was to her. Caly didn't feel demeaned, just lightly confused; it seemed like such an odd thing to allow to happen, especially with it causing harm. Though she was against her chest, the elder sibling would feel Calypso softly nod in understanding, but from how the younger of the two understood it, it just seemed like those who could do something just got too comfortable and now their inaction was biting them and thousands of others in the ass.

Inaction... She really thought about it; the action of not doing anything was an action in itself, and allowing Mama to stay how she was lead to suffering, in both the Demon World and the Human's own, and likely other realms in their ripples of effects. It made the girl silently fume, hearing this; It took this long for someone within their family to truly want to do something about her, this long! How many lives were lost or trashed due to inaction on those who could do something deciding that it just wasn't worth intervening until now? The girl's entire body would be shaking in her sibling's grasp, her breathing labored as this burned in her mind, but she didn't speak of it.

"...Like I said, some parts of it are a childish dream, but, I do want to bring about change and some.. Realistic, level of calm to our realm. Make things better, and hopefully never have a repeat of this bloody sadistic rule ever again.."

Calypso's head sadly and quietly rested against her chest, her arms embracing Algos' torso gently as her breathing calmed, until Algos had veered the conversation into a different direction: If she was ready to have the pressure of carrying out royal orders. This made Calypso think to a younger self, one that wanted to detach from this world, to remain in the fantastical realm of dreams, where she would have no worries, where she wouldn't have to even dream of interacting with the waking world.

That her wouldn't even be here having this conversation.

This was a different Calypso from that scared, amorphous child that she was, coldly thrown into the world and not wanting anything to do with it. One that felt a sense of responsibility to those around her and the willingness to act upon it.

"...I'm willing to go through with that, no matter how intense the pressure is, no matter how hard things get. I'm too far ahead to even think about looking back at this point; I want change, and i'm willing to work for it. But... Yeah, I need your guidance, Sis, i'm walking into this a nobody with no experience or knowledge.. I'd be real thankful for your help."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:49 am

The belief that ridding the world of a wholly sadistic rule was rather cute in the mind of Algos. There would always be some level of sadism felt in the blood of The Princess for whichever goal she pursued. And why wouldn't there be? She was a demonic creature which thrived on the element of suffering and torment. So to suffer and extract suffering in the world were all but two sides of the coin to her. That did not mean her sense of rationally was gone, but that she could take pleasure in making those who oppose her desires to make such grandiose goals enjoyable.

None the less, all of these lovey-dovy sentiments would amount to not an iota of worth if no type of objective plan were placed into reality. Ergo, she allowed her sister to find great comfort in the security of having such a physical embrace with one who loves her so much. Yet, the daunting rise of the suns truth would glare down above her as Algos decided to press forward with this conversation which was filled with driven intent to further develop the inner strength, conviction and spirit of her dear little sister.

"Then I will make you a duchess of the central demon kingdom. Perhaps I'm overstepping my boundaries a bit, but at this point I don't really give a grand damn. I'm The Princess of Demon World and I've been doing my utmost effort to see our people to glory. So I see the potential in you to be my right-hand to help push that greatness on to others."

There was no sense of doubt or uncertainty heard behind the words that Algos spoke. All of these sentiments were carried with a great sense of confidence, pride, and positivity that the woman held for herself, her family and the demon race as a whole. As to her all that mattered was getting her properly assorted, trained and understanding of how to carry out these oh-so-daring plans the two had desired to bring forth into the world.

"We will do what we can in order to hold the fort down in this war. It is apparent many factions are against us and we have to stand united as a family. But, as soon as this war is over and done with, we will organize with our sisters to determine the best course of action in order to otherwise develop a strategy that will usher in a new age of demonhood into the world. We cannot do this alone, so we must lean on our sisters for guidance."

After speaking her peace, the likes of Algos then set her crimson gaze upon Cali for that one bit of final assurance and to make sure that this was a plan that she wanted to undergo.

"Now, my dear little sister, does this all sound fair and just to you? If so, I can carry on with blessing you with this royal title~"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:10 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly's head persisted it's resting upon her sibling's copious chest, calmly taking in her sweet scents as the girl affirmed her wish to take a stand in their world. She didn't know how much she could realistically change, but if it pulled power away from their tyrannical mother, to give her less opportunities to inflict pain and suffering unto their own people, it was something she'd dare to try. She didn't want to be like those who sat in compliance and status quo; she was going to stop as much suffering as she could, and if push came to shove...

No, no, she wasn't going to think of that, not yet, not now.. Now was the time to discuss change, a plan, something new. Even if this change couldn't occur immediately, she wanted to help get the cogs turning. Still, the words of Chifuyu bothered her conscience, that even she would take her own parent down if he became tyrannical, whether he was man or god, whether it ended in her taking her last breath, or ending in victory. But, Calypso couldn't die, for all she knew, as of now, her specific vision would die with her last breath.

"I think larger, more dire boundaries have already been overstepped with this rule, Sis.."

A softly sarcastic comment from the younger Asthavon to reassure that Algos' own declaration was hardly anything to fuss about, though she was surprised with such a thing. To be a duchess, to be her sister's right hand, was a testament to her faith in the youth's potential. It made Calypso feel better about herself, even smile, that such faith was put into her. She planned to wholeheartedly hold onto that faith and treasure it, that her sibling put such investment into her that their mother didn't even bother to do.

"..Sisters, huh?"
Calypso quietly mused, "Yeah, that's all fair and just, Sis. I won't let you down, I'll follow your guidance to a T. Though, I do have a question..."

She had sat up, looking her in the eyes, as her posture was a bit tense, ".. What is your opinion of Mama, personally? I mean.. I don't think I really ever caught onto how you personally felt, but for me.. She.. Just wasn't there... I just, wasn't useful to her, i've always felt. I've always felt like nobody because she didn't seem to see me like anything to care about."

Her hands tightened into fists, as her breathing became rigid. Anger flourished in her eyes which were tearing up, "It makes me, mad. So angry, so heatedly angry.. But I can't hate her, Sis, I feel like I should but.. I just can't hate her. I want her to be a kind, loving Mama to us both so badly... But I always feel she can't even feel 'love'..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 pm

All Algos desired was the acceptance of her guidance as her blood eyes gazed down on the drunken stupor of her younger kins aura as she embraced the warmth of The Princess's bosom. When Cali had uttered the words of boundaries being trambled over, The Demoness understood that they were already down a rabbit hole which could not be ceased at this point and she just wanted to know if her sister knew precisely what hell she was signing herself up for with this campaign throughout the depths of Demon World.

Curiously enough, however, the fellow Asthavon still had more questions pouring forth from out of her mouth. Ones which pertained to the relationship of their mother: Mana Asthavon. This caused a reaction which produced a chuckle to escape the pale lips of The Princess. Flashing back to the collective memories of Neoveta, Algos couldn't help but have quite the complicated relationship with the woman as thoughts of their hellish dynamic came into play.

"Mother is a complicated person. One who values the strength of us Asthavon's and has little patience for those who do not realize their own potential. I feel that mother has little patience for you as she feels you share her blood, thoughts, memories, and essence; yet you continue to otherwise fumble in the dark like a fool in her mind and she sees little hope of you ever changing that. Thus, you are disposable as you consistently forefit your will and life and there is no sense in attaching yourself to something so fragile."

All of these words which spewed forth from the mouth of Algos were uttered without a sense of hesitation. Her face remained glazed over in a content smile as she continued to pat the head of Algos and speak these truths of their mother. Of course, Algos did not think this of Cali, but putting herself out of her own frame of mind gave The Princess a perceptive in which she could attempt to see the Mad Queen's own view of her daughter. After all, the organic extract of Mana still crawled around in the depths of The Princess; so they were much closer to one another than even Algos would care to admit.

"Of course, even in saying that, mother still loves you. There are millions of psyches in her hands, spirits which fled her body to the core and thousands of centuries of madness which lay in her soul; but I do not believe she truly hates you. It is rather hard for a mother to kill her kin, and much can be the same about that same kin loathing their parents. The bond between us is rather precious even if we are a pack of sadistic beast which can kill without a moments notice."

That is when Algos paused and then observed Cali's discomfort over the notion of whether or not Mana truly felt "love".

"If you desire to know that....ask the woman yourself. You never know what you will get on any day, but it is better to outwardly demand these things than passively cower in fear of mother even if the looming threat of her outburst lay over your head. It is not an easy thing to love that woman, but if that is what you desire, then you subject yourself to the risk and gladly take it with conviction."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum