- GammaVerified Female, PH Certified
- Joined : 2016-02-15
Posts : 3873
Age : 22
Location : Good Question.
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 am
○ Name: Safira Aldrovandi.
○ Alias': Serpent of the Sands.
○ Age: Chronologically: Four-Thousand (Approx.); Physically: Young Adult.
○ Gender: Female.
○ Race: Arrancar.
○ Sexuality: Heterosexual.
○ Aspect of Death: Ambition.
○ Estigma: A mark underneath her right eye.
○ Former Hollow-Type: Menos Class (Vasto Lorde)
○ Hollow Hole: An awfully small hole located around at her navel.
○ Mask Fragment: Actually take the appearance of her finger nails, seemingly having replaced them which prompts her to paint them due to their bone white colour.
○ Reiatsu Colour: Green.
○ Affiliation: Formerly a Privaron Espada under Sosuke Aizen four-hundred years ago even though she never encountered any actual combat under his service and after Aizen's defeat Safira abandoned her race to instead direct her attention towards her own desires while ripping the three-digit tattoo off her body and burning it.
○ Contradictory: Safira is a very contradictory person, naturally she behaves like one expects a typical hollow who has a vain and arrogant attitude, while seemingly an antagonist although despite her cruel ways there are times when she seems both kind and considerate to others. Because of this she can be very hard to predict since she seemingly does things on a whim in an effort to make it harder to read her as she so puts it if anyone were to try and point out her hypocrisy.
As a result there will tend to be mixed opinions, with some people having met her and coming to view her as a kind of benevolent ruler while others might see a more tyrannical side to her where she is both selfish and exceptionally cruel towards people. Despite this neither of these visages are wrong, she is a very difficult person to predict and follow but one thing can be put down to a static trait in the ever-shifting attitude she puts is her goal and ambition to see that goal will never change. Everything will always lead back to her own desire.
○ Determined: Tying to her ambitious nature Safira's willingness to achieve her own authority and power is unmatched, she is will not stop and will go to extreme lengths as she did in the past by massacring all her subjects unlike in the past she understands that power is only great if you have people to witness it hence why she came to this conclusion that there must be limits but to obtain that authority, power and recognition that comes with it but she knows very few bounds and will overcome obstacles as she has all this time to get there. No matter how long it takes she has all the time she needs.
○ Intellect: Like the creature she took as a hollow the nature is very much there which gives her a cunning and manipulative nature that is often attributed to the serpent. She is skilled at diplomacy and leading, having been in such a position of power many a time only to lose it from an individual with more raw power than her. Safira boasts an impressive level of empathy, being able to understand people's situations by putting herself in their situation in a thought but even though she is good with emotions she is quite apathetic herself and most of what she does show to people is because she wants them to fill in the gaps and perceive her as something she's not.
Safira shines through with her strategy however prefers not to engage in combat immediately and instead observe before she does and make preparations before engaging so that she can have the most advantage that will all but assure her victory. In essence if she doesn't feel mostly confident in her certain victory then she is more likely to prematurely leave rather than bother seeing the end through. Her wisdom extends to areas of science and philosophy which can be surprising but primarily is due to her spending time as a hollow to observe and learn what scholars would teach before attacking them.
○ Possessive: A greedy individual, once she gets her claws into something she'll pursue it and desire it constantly. It is a sense of entitlement that makes her be under the impression that something she has had, will always be her's and that whoever takes it from her is just borrowing it or keeping it warm for her. This is primarily material objects that she will seek to reclaim into her possession and even things like authority which she has had before in the past before she lost it, she has not forgotten what she believes to be her's and so she will seek recognition as a leader on top of her immense greed and envy.
○ Predatory: Coming from her hollow tendencies Safira is a predatory character, she doesn't enjoy fighting more so in that she loves the thrill of having control over a pack, she enjoys hunting and making people squirm under her presence like they are her prey. This gives her a warped idea of a relationship, making her prefer people that appear stronger and more dominant than her and to subdue them under her influence and force them to submit to her because inevitably using them up and exhausting their worth before finishing her toying with them and discard them like a corpse.
With her opponents she likes to behave like a cat with a mouse, toying with them for her own amusement before she inevitably kills them or gets bored and lets them live depending on how she feels. She will play mind games and show a great deal of sadism and arrogance to her targets which only gets worse if her opponents visibly cannot handle her. If she were to actually face someone she deemed a threat then her games would be much shorter if not completely ignored and she'd jump straight into being serious about a fight since she'd prefer to be the winner for certain rather than risk it for some fun.
○ Vain: For Safira few things matter as much as she does, there is a level of arrogance and vanity that few could hope to match with her. She somewhat cares how she is viewed even though she won't admit it but ultimately if she feels her own approval and sense of it's okay then she will disregard any other criticisms as blasphemy. Any mark on her appearance is an irritation to her which is why having to tear off layers of her hierro due to damage irritates her quite a fair bit but won't shut her down due to this, instead her entire frustration will translate into anger and hatred towards the ones that caused the issue.
While inherently selfish Safira knows when to check herself, as a monarch she can put aside her own vanity to give some attention to it and make everything work smoothly. As to her something she controls or has is a reflection of the person in charge, therefore for her to control something and it to be in shambles would look bad on her part. Therefore she will make efforts and have a great deal of responsibility over things that she does.
Safira is an ancient hollow that has existed for a good deal of time, enough to predate the Gotei by a good while. Despite her lengthy life all hollows have to begin somewhere and she is no different, albeit not in the typical sense of a human becoming a hollow after death Safira is a hollow born of a child whose name is lost to the sands of time around four-thousand years ago, around the time of the first civilisation. From this poor child's death a hollow would be born that carried with it the grudges of those affected. A dispute amongst families and the murder of her large and decently noble family within Sumer made her the catalyst for these grudges, all tearing at her and turning this mass of collective hate and negativity into her creating a monster.
She terrorised the city, spurring on stories and myths about demons that lingered in the night as she chased them and made them suffer. Taking children in the night like what had become of the little girl who's life was taken by her family's enemies. Despite this though there was very few to opposed her, civilisations had yet to develop enough for something such as the Gotei and so the world became her playground, wandering and exploring more of what it had to offer while inspiring many stories of monsters and how to ward them off, sometimes in her sadistic ways she would lull people into a false sense of security such as leading people to believe that certain practices would ward off these "monsters" before she struck and feasted on them for her amusement at seeing their horror from their wards failing them.
It gave her pleasure, it gave her satisfaction but more importantly it gave her understanding. She never always struck immediately, sometimes she would look and learn from scholars and philosophers of the place she was lurking and gain their insights, even trying to devour these great minds and trying to have their own understanding that she lacked. Because of this Safira became more learned than just a normal hollow, an instinctual creature that tried to humanise itself.
After travelling most of the world freely and causing terror she stumbled upon other hollows within the world, it was to be expected that she would eventually run into something similar but it was still fascinating. In her first true fight where she felt her life at risk Safira's hold over her victim's life and slow killing of them before devouring them brought a great deal of pleasure, a satisfaction that she had never felt before. Power and competition. When her opponent realised it wasn't going to win it had tried to flee through a thing she had never seen before, a black void. This too would be something she tried to understand and the next few years were dedicated solely to hunting more of these other hollows to get that same satisfaction that humans just weren't providing her anymore.
Over time she culled hollows, becoming stronger until she was able to figure out the ability to make these "Garganta" that her brethren were using and with it she was able to enter into Hueco Mundo where she found a great deal of joy, it was a hunting grounds where there was nothing but a dog-eat-dog situation and so she went on hunts, living for the thrill of sensing another hollow and then setting traps or chasing them down. Over time this translated into a disappointment though, the thrill was getting less and less. There wasn't the same buzz she got and even some of the human world was more fun because she actually learnt things from them. With hollows it was just a challenge which was slowly dying.
It prompted her to seek out more power, but not in the typical sense. She started subduing hollows, creating her own little pack and group. Having control over people proved to be more enjoyable than chasing down by herself and they provided both company and allowed for her to work her brain in how to use her group effectively. There was the odd power dispute but by this period in time she had more than enough power to deal with the lesser hollows she had as company.
With time this became more organised and larger, it was no longer a mere pack of wild animals but becoming more civilised as she put her knowledge from Sumer into trying to develop a civilisation. She assigned groups to go hunt humans and drag them back as well as other hollows sometimes, Safira's creation of a small city out of the quartz like structures of Hueco Mundo began something that had yet to really be well-known in Hueco Mundo, a kingdom that predated Baraggan Louisenbairn.
Not all things lasted forever though, Safira while a powerful hollow had yet to breach into the realm of Menos-class. It's why when she heard news of an immensely powerful hollow that wandered around aimlessly and was giant she was intrigued, investigating herself she looked upon a Gillian for the first time and sought to see it be killed. As a result she was once more stirred on by this idea of a higher power and so she took as many of her hollows as she could and went to attack the Gillian. During this clash while they were making headway they were ultimately no match and the Gillian killed and devoured most of her hunting party before she and a few others tried to flee.
As they fled the Gillian gave chase until it came upon her base of operations and the thing laid waste to it. Anguished that all she had done was destroyed she felt a bitter rage at this creature and so she consumed the last remnants of her followers before attacking it again and she herself was being devoured. That's where there was the void with the many souls inside of it. A fight for dominance but upon realising it was not the end she forced her way to the top, establishing dominance and taking over the Gillian's body having successfully reached what she wanted even though it had cost her everything to get there.
Safira's existence as a Gillian was short, her ego recovered when she realised things were not over and filled her with a vigour that defied the idea of death and going peacefully into the void with these others. She was their Queen, their dominant one. It's why she would change, not in size but shape. A giant lamia-like hollow that had become an adjuchas where there was no fear of losing her mind but the looming fear of regression back into that darkness where she would never recover from.
The hunt was back on for her, this time without caring to establish an army. It was just her now, and so she wondered just how to make this work. After a while she deduced the best way was to let some hollows live and tell them to spread a tale, creating a lair for herself it was easy for the large adjuchas to overpower with both her poisonous environment and physically large body. She became a creature that gain infamy amongst circles of hollows and encouraged them to come and attack, occasionally one would escape because she either let them or they fled the moment they laid eyes on her.
Despite this she consumed enough that she would eventually reach the final tier of Hollow evolution, Vasto Lorde even though she had become unaware of it. The lingering hunger had all but gone and her fear of regression with it. As she shrunk down to a more reasonable size even though she was still quite large by Vasto Lorde standards, Safira spent her time in this den satisfied with her progression and left wondering what else she could do. What else could she do for amusement as the weariness of age seemed to hit her at this final ascension.
As time drawled on and the sands of time continued Safira once again had a small pack but this time on a lesser scale. More for the satisfaction of control that she used to have over the previously large kingdom she had developed. Safira's small pack drew less attention to her from opposition of other hollow powers such as Barragan who had fancied himself the Hollow King of Hueco Mundo and other Vasto Lorde Hollows or adjuchas, she no longer had a need for opposition. The sands were her playground.
All good things come to an end as well as freedom, for the first time in her existence as a hollow she would learn the feeling of being subjugated and controlled by another being.
With the defeat of the Hollow King by a shinigami spreading through the sands Safira was curious, there was also words brought to her by her pack that other Vasto Lorde such as a shark and various others were disappearing and news of hollows that had removed their masks. Curious but unwilling to approach the situation but instead wanting to view it from a distance, eventually the Espada would catch word of the Vasto Lorde-class Hollow dubbed as "Gorgon" and it was only a matter of time before she was hunted down.
With her well established territory even though the adjuchas arrancar were more than capable of dealing with Vasto Lordes they couldn't outlast her toxic effects that had become so concentrated and it took one of the Espada to handle her who was able to defeat her and tear off her mask for the trouble of losing a limb. This same Espada would later be defeated by Safira who had become an Arrancar when she tried to achieve a position of power but recognised that she couldn't defeat the hogyoku-enhanced new generation and Aizen himself.
This revelation prompted her to avoid rebellion and accept her shackles for the time being, waiting for a chance to either seize control or escape. Having taken the Eighth Espada title from the arrancar that had defeated her due to the nature of her gigantic her resurreccion was unable to be released in Las Noches due to damage concerns much like the Gran Rey Cero. It was this situation that caused for Safira to be defeated by an enemy exploiting this by the name of Nnoitra Gilga. With her defeat - even though it was undeniably due to his own foul play - she was demoted to Privaron Espada with many other naturally occurring arrancar that previously held the Espada title which would only add insult to injury.
Her position as Privaron Espada was tolerable, she spent most of her time out hunting other Vasto Lorde Hollows, that was the same situation for when the Winter War broke out and word reached her ears. Needless to say the moment she received word that Ulquiorra had been defeated by Ichigo, the other Privaron Espada were defeated and overall the entire group was in chaos while Aizen was gone Safira took her opportunity to get out, shedding off her layer and burning the tattoo that was a mark of subjugation and shame on her name.
During this period of time she decided to roam the many worlds that existed, hoping to get a bit of exploring in and indulge in things that had changed since she had touched the human world many millennia ago. She studied things to educate herself and try to remain superior, her ambitions were primarily on her own improvement but that didn't mean she didn't do the odd fight in World War Three and other situations. She would occasionally seek out fights in Hueco Mundo with other hollows and arrancar, seeing a rather rapid and quick progression in evolution which fascinated her about how quickly things could change in four-hundred years compared to two-thousand and more of relatively consistent happenings.
○ Bala: Safira is able to utilise bala despite her lack of interest in doing anything more with it than fire off quick little pot shots to take someone by surprise or distract them, while lacking in technique of doing fancy things with it she has honed her singular use of bala of shooting it from any particular point around her body making her able to do this shot from her finger, chest, mouth or anywhere she might want but trying to do something more than a linear, fast-moving bala would take away the speed and efficiency while also being out of her comfort zone.
○ Cero: Unlike her bala Safira is much more focused on her cero and creative with it, even though the skill is rationally still the same the discrepancy of why she has different focuses lies in that she enjoys using the stronger, albeit slower moving attack in ways that show show off her power more. Tying into her arrogance as to why bala will always be inferior in her mind. By using her understanding of cero she s able to form basic constructs out of them, such as making balls and throwing them or shooting them as a bomb rather than a beam, alternatively she has also displayed the ability to curve her cero however this particular trait tends to emulate the motions and appearance of a snake.
- Cero Esparcir: Utilising her energy she is able to gather it as a clump in her hand before expanding it around her in the form of a sphere that can catch an opponent off guard if they are around her, it is quickly deployed but at the cost of being only moderate in damage compared to something more serious.
- Cero Fragor: A cero that forms as a large ball in her hand, by launching it at her target it implodes momentarily before exploding outwards to potentially shake defences and have more impact to it due to the sudden change of force it has. It is highly condensed but slower moving than most typical ceros making it easier to dodge. She can only produce one every three posts.
- Cero Formación: Creating multiple cero at once, usually one from her mouth or chest and then two others in her hands she is able to connect them all together and create a more powerful one in an arc. This was an attempt to approach the range of a Gran Rey Cero before she actually learnt it although is noticeably weaker than it. It is still quite effective and has a much higher range than a normal cero. It has a cool down of five posts.
- Cero Grande: By all accounts technically a Gran Rey Cero, it is initiated in much the same way due to her having been a former Espada and latter Privaron she became privy to the technique that was so dangerous it couldn't be formed in Las Noches due to the damage it would cause. Preferring to take her own idea towards it she renamed it and gave it a slight modification that instead of using her just her blood she could draw in blood that was laying around her from the environment to further empower it however trying to draw in more blood would require her to charge for a post and then also be in an area where there is blood to draw in. It can only be used once every seven posts.
- Cero Mavro: A cero that she spreads as a black energy across the ground with green outlines, immediately causing damage to a person's feet or legs if they are caught by it however the true power lies in her letting it sit for two posts while steadily giving it energy, after this period it explodes upwards and does heavy damage all around her with a seven post cool-down. It does have the downside of potentially being interrupted which can prove problematic for her.
- Cero Pandemonio: Considered the opposite of Cero Mavro, she fires a blast of her energy into the air where it gathers and draws from her energy pool. Once this is done for two posts it explodes outwards in a massive shower of ceros that can inflict impressive area of effect damage to all those within its range. It has a cool down of six posts and like Cero Mavro has a window to be interrupted.
- Cero Pronto: A cero that is prepared for a post before she uses it. It is a regular strength of a cero but fired at a pace closer to a bala albeit with a slight wind up time before it can come online making it less effective at surprise attacks that she uses Bala for but is still an effective striking tool. It has a three turn cool-down.
○ Descorrer: A technique which allows one to create garganta, due to her former status and many travels she is quite adept at being able to create pathways between different realms, even being able to create ones that open up immediately back into the same realm which can make it helpful for getting through the wide expanse of Hueco Mundo very quickly if she needed to. She can make use of descorrer to open up garganta that allow her to see what is going on and survey something or then project it as screens through a tunnel effect to show other people events in real-time. It is however possible to track her via these if they are around adept sensors making it a potential double-edged sword.
○ Gonzui: A technique that Safira has maintained since she became an Arrancar, Gonzui is a technique where she can quickly regain energy if she needs it or if she is feeling particularly bored can use it to kill a large group of people in a hot minute. The most basic and easiest application of Gonzui is to locate a group of souls over a kilometre radius that are exceptionally weak and devour them, while in the past this technique would've been incredibly strong due to most people lacking much spiritual power and making it easy to devour the souls due to the lines between spiritual and physical being blurred it is much harder albeit not impossible.
Instead of becoming useless she can inhale and draw in the loose energy in the environment to feed on instead which allows for her to regain some energy. She can also feed on weak individuals still so long as they are within two-hundred metres of her, this requires they be five-tier and NPCs, however even so she can only do a wide-scale Gozui once per thread and it will recover twenty percent of her total energy reserves at most if she is in a spiritually rich environment.
○ Hierro: While it is true that arrancar cannot boast regeneration and hierro-like properties her serpentine nature that carries over from her status as a hollow gives her some wriggle room - no pun intended - but not in a traditional form where she has them both. Instead her hierro acts like a layered skin, which she can shed to regenerate herself completely scaling off her skill in it. After doing so the damage is taken off with this "skin shedding".
Throwing away her hierro causes that reiatsu that lingers around her skin to go inwards, promoting rapid regeneration and purging all demerits at the cost of sealing her hierro for an amount of time as it takes time for it to accumulate and reform. It essentially means that her body while restored will be able to be damaged very quickly and easily during the time it takes to reform her hierro which takes away her ability to take the hits she previously would've been able to handle.
Despite restoring her body to it's healthy state this doesn't mean she ignores the environment meaning that if there were to be poison lingering in the air she would still be able to be affected by it or something more immediately damaging such as being caught in an area of effect fire attack that lingered, that would
- Untrained: No layers.
- Beginner: One Layer.
- Adept: One Layer.
- Advanced: One Layer.
- Elite: Two Layers.
- Master: Two Layers.
- Grand Master: Three Layers.
- Untrained: Not Applicable.
- Beginner: Cannot regenerate in the same thread it was broken.
- Adept: Cannot regenerate in the same thread it was broken.
- Advanced: Twelve Posts.
- Elite: Eight Posts.
- Master: Six Posts.
- Grand Master: Five Posts.
Amount of Layers
Indicative of how many layers she can have at any given time. It should be noted that the regeneration of layer process only begins once every single one is broken down and destroyed meaning she cannot recover layers while they are still up.
Hierro Restoration Time
The amount of time it takes for her hierro to recover after all her layers have been shed. During this period of time she has no form of supernatural defences and must go off her own natural durability rather than having her Hierro assistance.
- Hierro Emisiones: A technique that she developed with her unique form of Hierro Safira is able to take a layer of her defensive skin through breaking the energy down that maintains the barrier through dismantling it with subtle vibrations which loosen it, these vibrations cause her hierro to drop two tiers in defensive effectiveness until it has been prepared. Once this layer is broken down into raw energy she makes use of it in the form of a radial blast of kinetic energy which ignites to form flames made out of her cero.
The technique has a faint hum as it occurs over the post of preparation it takes to break down the layer meaning people with heightened spiritual senses and hearing could potentially catch onto her defences weakening and being prepared into something. As a final note its damage will scale off how much damage her body has endured, if her current layer has her near death then the attack will be incredibly weak meanwhile using a full-functioning layer that has yet to be scratched would operate at the maximum strength.
- Hierro Uraeus: The second application of her layered Hierro is the ability to tear off a layer and apply it to someone else. Like the offensive application of tearing off her defence she must first give a post before ripping it off completely. Once it is off though instead of using it to create an explosion of energy she grafts it onto another person, allowing them to take on her appearance and gain this layered Hierro until it's broken. She uses this more for manipulation purposes which she employed during her days as a Privaron Espada with her Fraccion being look-a-likes for her. The affected's energy signature is also filtered to be more like her own through this Hierro however someone who looks more closely or has a pretty keen sense of spiritual sensing could likely tell the discrepancies that marked it as a fake. Furthermore it has a weak-point on the forehead that if struck will not have the same protection as the rest of the body which is due to her applying it by touching the forehead and coating it over the target, as a result it functions like the story of Achilles' where his mother held his heel which prevented the invulnerability from affecting his heel.
○ Negación: Through her own means Safira was able to unlock the capacity to utilise negación even after ascending past the Gillian phase of a Menos Hollow although this only came after her ascension to an Arrancar. The use of negacion is primarily defensive in nature and also for escapes such as targeting herself and a few allies to make a tactical retreat that prevents any serious damage and with preparation and energy she could theoretically do this to a large-scale army although this isn't the natural usage of the technique and requires some set-up before she could execute such a grand extraction. The use of this ability allows for Safira to make a very clean and hard to counter escape from a thread at a moment's notice if she desires.
○ Pesquisa: She has an acute sense of sensing, primarily due to her body being highly perceptive to changes in her environment such as temperature and vibrations however this also applies towards the movement and flow of spiritual energy. As a result her actual piercing effect such as forcing her senses onto a target and trying to see past what's superficial is difficult which can make it hard to tell from a glance what her opponent potentially has but this demerit comes with the benefit of giving her an incredibly perceptive overall sensory perception which can allow her to notice even the slightest shift of energy change within a target to get a warning while they charge it before most others at the cost of being unable to look too deep.
She can apply this on the grand scheme of the battlefield. Giving her an excellent understanding of a hectic situation and to compose herself correctly under these circumstances while her pesquisa is a lot less effective in a fair fight where it is just her and an opponent.
○ Gorgon Fighting Style: The fighting style that is utilised by Safira, it focuses on using her sealed power as an arrancar to infuse a poisonous trait into her body, using this fighting style it is specifically in-tune to utilise her natural traits in a very detrimental way that allows for her to change the course of a battle in her favour the longer it goes on for due to the effects adding up over time, the fighting style primarily involves mixing her poisonous energy into her body and then injecting it into her opponent's body in small doses while clashing with them.
- Basilisk Stun: An attack that uses a paralysis poison, by striking an exposed part of skin that doesn't have protection through something like energy such as an arrancar's hierro or similar defences Safira's strike will cause movement to become difficult, starting from the point of impact depending on their energy level - if they have weaker energy than her the effectiveness goes up - then they can begin to feel the effects spread over time. If someone has the same level of energy as her then they can contain the effects to that single point, those with higher can reduce the post count by one and those with lower will get the post count extended by one and the effect travels through the entire limb/region. This poison will cause a localised stun however if the target's have high endurance towards poisons then they will be able to take it as a speed drop by about a quarter of their total speed, to that specific region.
- Cobra Point: For a brief moment she empowers her own speed and can strike as though she was twice as fast for a single action, this is due to poisoning herself which allows for her to increase the flow of energy and body functions to give a surprise strike albeit a double-edged sword in that she can only do it once per two posts or else she'd actually begin to suffer a demerit of her immune system weakening and make her have trouble actually creating her poisons since she'd have weakened her tolerance for it purposely.
- Python Break: A technique which is corrosive in nature, causing visible burns and specifically towards energy-based defences, it creates an opening for her to utilise other poisons but can be easily blocked by using a physical object since the damage doesn't do very well against actual material, if something made out of spiritual energy was to come into contact with this poison it's total effectiveness would drop by a half in the case of something constant like a barrier this lasts for two posts.
- Viper Burn: The attack involves her causing a wound which spreads a burning agent and an anti-coagulant through the bloodstream of her victim, causing a great deal of pain that builds up over three posts that feels as if their whole body is burning from the inside and can cause some people with low tolerance for pain to faint meanwhile their blood will rush out more profusely and become thinner which can be a problem for any wounds sustained over three posts.
○ Name: Ouroboros
○ Appearance: Safira's sealed power takes the physical form of a ring on her finger which appears to be a snake eating its own tail. But giving it more than a quick glance and it becomes apparent that the ring is actually more akin to a familiar and actual living thing rather than just a ring. On command it can become anywhere between five metres in width and one-hundred metres in length as its maximum dimensions. The snake holds the same capabilities of her with hierro and capacity to utilise cero like it was its own hollow.
While it possesses some quirks to it it cannot speak but will always abide by her will making one speculate it is like an extension of her mindset rather than just a pure object and so while it can be destroyed it isn't totally necessary for Safira to release her true form because the snake is connected to her and will reform after a time if it is damaged beyond what one would normally call repairable.
○ Sealed Power: There are two attributes to her power, one that carries the concept of her actual former appearance as a Hollow and the second being attributed to the nature of her corrupted existence as an Arrancar while still tying into her serpentine nature.
- Arrogant King's Alcohol: The primary example of Safira's power, it takes the form of allowing for her to both create, manipulate and induce poisonous attributes through her reiatsu. An example of this is her capacity to transmute her bodily fluids into having various different chemical effects, such as her saliva functioning like a pleasure inducing drug or her blood being acidic and poisonous. On the most basic of applications she can infect something so that if becomes poisonous in nature such as spreading her energy through a water source which leaves a signature for a short period before it would inevitably disappear leaving the water having transmuted into a poison.
Safira's poisonous effect can be applied to her energy and body, allowing it to seep into others bodies after they are struck by an attack. Naturally she has a high tolerance if not nigh-immunity to her own poisons however there are cases such as techniques of her Gorgon fighting style that causes her to have to reduce her capacity to tolerate her venom which can cause debilitating effects for her if a smart enough opponent is able to utilise it against her.
The effects she can do is versatile and flexible, often being able to quickly produce basic effects such as causing paralysis, a burning sensation or numbing sensation. If she has time to prepare they can be more advanced though, such as creating poisons that are specifically effective against certain races or more specified such as a poison that can target a person's energy but leave their physical body relatively unharmed. Any poison that would reasonably cause death quickly requires permission from a staff member in the case of an event to utilise and naturally permission from other RPers to use lethal functions of this power on their characters.
- Beloved King's Vault: With her study into Negacion fields and how they can create a separate dimension that is outside of reach for most things Safira has replicated this phenomenon inside of her own body that takes the form of an infinite space within her, supposedly making up a conceptual stomach that isn't a physical one. This trait is due to her ambition, she is a collector and a desires material objects. This trait recreates that within her that allows for her to create pathways to this pocket dimension inside her, typically it manifests as a portal of golden energy like her own reiatsu and the negacion fields themselves. Once the object comes into contact with the portal it can be absorbed into her vault.
This trait cannot manifest on attacks, the offensive nature of spells or another cero for example would simply destablise this portal or cause damage to something inside of her vault if she tried and so it is not optimal for her to try and absorb attacks, an object though that has offensive properties is plausible but it would need to be in an inactive or neutral capacity for her to stretch her influence around it and absorb it.
Another quirk that should be noted is that the object will be absorbed with the same amount of force as it when in with. So take for example if she threw a javelin into her own portal and then pulled it out, that same javelin would carry that momentum as it had stored up but if she were to have something in her hand then it would be static which can make it come down to how she applies her vault when using it to launch various equipment such as weapons she collected over time or equipment she needs.
|○ Name: Ouroboros Tiamat|
○ Release: While unnecessary and able to release her form without any indication Safira enjoys showboating and making a spectacle of it and so it is often released with the phrase "Swallow me Whole, Ouroborous Tiamat" and after which her sealed zanpakuto will proceed to devour her at a size where it's able to do so before she warps into her resurreccion.
○ Appearance: Once the smoke clears Safira's form remains relatively humanoid in appearance. She still looks like a humanoid but her Hollow aspects are very visible. She becomes incredibly tall being about twenty metres in height and one-hundred and fifty metres in length Her lower body becomes a snake tail and she possesses six arms.
○ Abilities: When she enters her release form Safira's powers augment drastically both spiritually and physically although the latter is primarily due to her massive growth that attributes her mass into physical power. Despite the drastic increase of power this form provides Safira relies on the raw power rather than finesse it can provide which is due to her own inexperience from a dislike at how ugly the form makes her look and how annoying the size is.
- Combat Reset: Similar to the way her Hierro works entering into her release form will regenerate her completely while resetting her hierro stacks. It only occurs once.
- Monstrous Size: Safira's body is exceptionally large in her release form, even naturally she can only reach a minimum of being fifty metres in length and two metres in width for her serpentine lower half. Despite this already large form her body is actually modified to be smaller than what it should be, mainly to conserve reiatsu as Safira is aware that this large form is incredibly hard to maintain for any given time due to its draw on her reserves. Despite this though if she desires she can increase her size exponentially as she pleases at the cost of massive amounts of energy and the upkeep gets higher the larger she gets.
Her strength can potentially increase ten-fold at maximum output but at the same time that would immediately drain her of all of her energy, also required to be used the moment she were to enter resurreccion so she had her entire reserves and so it is an extreme example and the best she could ever achieve with it. A more reasonable example of her trait is expending twenty percent of her total energy to raise her strength and durability by two-fold for three posts and with her form already burning on her reserves she will quickly need to try and find a means to recover her energy stores if she were to rely too much on this attribute and it reflects onto her attitude, making her feel the primal feeling of hunger that arrancar had lost upon tearing off their mask.
Instead of this Safira's body is undergoing regression rather than merely pulling on attributes of her hollow self, it is actually trying to return her to a state of being a hollow which drives her to go to lengths such as attempting to eat souls, absorb energy and hunt down sustinence the longer she tries to maintain it and the lower her reserves go. In the event she goes below ten percent of her reiryoku it wouldn't be hard to say she would resort to becoming a monster in trying to devour souls and losing her reason until she finally passed out and her form sealed again or recovered enough energy to regain reason.
- Hollow Reproduction: Through the devouring of souls they become part of her being, with her release of Ouroboros Tiamat she is able to give birth to hollows asexually which can be done in a number of ways. To name a few there is her ability to exude or vomit a black muck that she can throw little bone fragments she creates in her hands into and through this black mass they can become hollows as she releases these souls from her body to take form. An alternative method is those that are devoured by her, it is possible for those that if she were to hollowify immediately due to the poisonous nature of her insides causing very rapid erosion of the soul chain.
- Feathered King's Mantle: An ability that lets Safira's resurreccion create a large plumage of wings with sharp feathers that can function as blades. She can use them for slashing, defence purposes or launching the metallic feathers as projectiles with the same material composition as what would normally be considered sealed zanpakuto durability. Due to her large size she cannot fly using these wings however.
- Malicious King's Alcohol: A stronger and more potent version of her previous poison ability, instead of before where she required some time to prepare her poisons for specific effects in her resurreccion she can create poisons and chemicals in great quantities much more efficiently. The most common example of this is utilising it with her wings to launch poisoned blades in great quantity at targets or exhaling a large mist of chemicals all at once but it should be noted she can only utilise large quantities every few posts since excessive drawing can drain her energy very quickly much like her form in general. Therefore she will try to limit the amount of area of effect uses of this ability.
(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)
- 6-Tier: Allowed all beginners.
5-Tier: Allowed all beginners.
4-Tier: Allowed 1 Adept, 3 Beginner
3-Tier: Allowed 3 Adept, 1 Beginner
2-Tier: Allowed 2 Advanced, 2 Adept
1-Tier: Allowed 1 Elite, 2 Advanced, 1 Adept
0-5 Tier: Allowed 1 Elite, 3 Advanced
NOTE: There can be exceptions you can discuss with staff if the character's themes and masteries etc, are better suited to a different configuration. Let us know when after we approve your character if something along those lines is something you want for your character. e.g If your character isn't particularly quick but the force in their strikes are massive, so you could take a hit to their speed and drop it a level in exchange for raising your strength
- Durability: Advanced
- General Speed: Elite
- Strength: Advanced
- Weapon Skill: Adept
- Willpower/Determination: Elite
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Focus: Adept
- Pesquisa: Advanced
- Sonido: Advanced
- Cero/Bala: Advanced
- Hierro: Elite
- RawkGod of Love
- Joined : 2017-05-11
Posts : 4397
Age : 25
Location : The beach :)
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:00 am
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in [X]
- RP Sample Present [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower: Elite
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Focus: Adept
Comments/Notes: It could never have been her fault.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum