Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Geeky Raven
Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] I_vote_lcapKokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] I_voting_barKokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] I_vote_lcapKokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] I_voting_barKokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Mirja Eeola
Gamma
Locke
Rawk
Henrex
Absentee

Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP]   Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:53 am

Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] 6EdIfMt

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Kokuto Rooks
Titles: Former Sinner, Reincarnation of Makhai, Demon of Power
Appearance Age: 20
Real Age: 431
Birthday: July 14th, 1988

Race: Demon
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Taken: Ichijou Muira)
Ethnicity: Japanese-American

Organization/Faction: N/A
Position: N/A

Reiatsu Color: Dark orange

True Appearance:

Notable Traits
  • Burned skin, primarily around his face, arms, and legs
  • Deep, yet raspy voice
  • Shackles around his wrists
  • Broken chains originating from the aforementioned
  • Tattered, street-like clothes

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Calm: Overall, Kokuto isn't someone who lets his emotions get the better of him. While he did have several manic episodes upon his release from Hell, he has noticeably calmed down and has been able to, well, calm down, after those events. Therefore, it's rather hard for someone to get Kokuto to lose his temper, as it isn't easy for someone to get under his skin. Furthermore, it should be noted that he is incredibly level-headed, rarely losing his cool, even in the direst of situations, something that has allowed him to keep his composure to make quick decisions that could mean life or death. So, he often uses this to perform brief moments of analysis to give himself a guess of what is to come. Thus, while he has become much laxer since his earlier days, he is very capable of using this to his advantage.

Seeking: Likely one of the most important traits to Kokuto's persona. Ever since his release from Hell, Kokuto has searched for a purpose in this world, something that he still looks for to this day. There is always a sense of emptiness and feeling of untapped potential lying deep in his heart. With this in mind, Kokuto has constantly traveled the plains of every dimension he can, simply wandering to find something to give him drive, no matter what that drive might find itself being. At first, he believed this was something that he could sate by joining Shadow Fall and being among his own kind, regardless of it being an antagonist organization.

However, this only served to partially fill the emptiness within him. Thus, he found himself spectating various events throughout his current life, with one of these sessions being different from the rest in the form of being in the presence of the Demon Queen herself, Mana Asthavon, during the Tournament of Power in Greece. After having his physical limits broken, the devilish Queen was able to see this feeling of emptiness and bestowed him the Seal of Eris -- connecting him to a family and continuing to fill that hole within him.

But, even then, it wasn't enough. These were all minor things to him, something that not only started to fill his emptiness but fueled his drive to find something that he could support wholeheartedly and find a deeper sense of purpose in. Therefore, even to this very day, Kokuto wanders the world to find that. From the Living World and the many places that he has visited to try and find it, to the Outlands of the Demon World. But, through this journey, Kokuto has come to one conclusion -- every step he takes has brought him closer and closer to his goal.

Indifferent & Blunt: To sum up Kokuto's thoughts on most things, he doesn't really feel strongly or negatively towards a lot of things. He is someone that looks at things from a very neutral standpoint and will rarely make any form of biased statements. Rather, he would generally attempt to come to some form of compromise between people. However, while he is indifferent, he has no problems with voicing his opinions. As a result of this, Kokuto is rather direct and blunt when it comes to his thoughts and opinions on matters, and -- tying into his indifferent nature -- there isn't much that makes him feel guilty or feel bad as a result.

However, he has shown to be rather remorseful when it comes to negative reactions being displayed because of this trait. As, deep down, he still does have a semblance of humanity in him. While he doesn't show it in the best form, he does feel genuine guilt, should someone shed tears in front of him. He can't stand seeing someone cry, due to him feeling guilty in return as a result. Therefore, while he hasn't abandoned this trait, he does feel the repercussions of it, and will often exhibit feelings of remorse, whether it be deep in his heart, or voicing it.

Makhai's Influence: As a result of the Seal of Eris binding to him and gradually causing further and further corruption to his body and mind, the influence of the Eris Child that he was chosen to become the reincarnation of has taken its toll on Kokuto's mind. Thus, being tied to Mana Asthavon and Eris herself has caused Kokuto's mind to descend into madness. With this, it isn't uncommon for Kokuto's calm demeanor to snap and break away, either during moments of intense emotion -- primarily stress -- or during combat. They can be short, or long. It's a fickle, complicated state of mind that no one can really put their finger on.

In these moments, it's often easy for him to succumb to the nagging desire for chaos and mania that has come from being so tightly bound to the Demon Queen, causing this to affect his actions, seeking the thrill of combat, battle, and discord. During this, it's not all that uncommon for him to lose sight of what side he's on, and even attacking his allies as well as enemies. Everyone is fair game in these times of chaos and mindless madness. So, while the Seal has granted him incredible power, it has most certainly come at quite the cost, even if somewhat situational.

HISTORY

Before being sentenced to Hell, before everything, Kokuto was human.

An American businessman went on an overseas vacation to Japan, meeting the woman who would eventually bear Kokuto Rooks, born in Japan, but moved to America at only a few years old, living the rest of his life in the Americas as a Japanese-American immigrant. With a working father and a mostly stay-at-home mother, Kokuto lived a relatively ordinary life with a middle-class family.

He progressed through early school years without much trouble,

Spoiler:

NATURAL/RACIAL TRAITS

Natural Traits

Strength:

Durability:

Speed: Quite possibly the weakest physical skill that he possesses. As opposed to his immense durability and strength, this, in turn, takes a massive toll on his speed. While he is still able to gain an average amount of natural movement, the weight of his body due to the massive amount of durability and strength that he has is rather high, which can lead to the maximum speeds that he could attain squandered and lowered immensely. This is also due to his main method of defense being to simply stand there and take the hit, rather than dodge, as he simply doesn't always have enough speed to dodge the attack. So, these bursts of natural movement are often reserved for a more offensive form of attack, doing so to close the gap in between foes so that he can resume his attack without having to expend a large deal of physical energy to do so, as he can easily use Possessive Movement to make up for the lack of distance that he can't cover naturally.

-expand on this, covering reaction speed and how that is his main focus, look at the speed guide

Martial Skill:
-particular skill with chain weapons: kusarigama, his chains, the chains attached to his sword, etc
-skilled with a sword
-detail the inherited/knowledge shared to him by Makhai

Immense Pain Tolerance:

Fast Energy Summoning:

Racial Traits

Za Koa Core: Za Koa Core is stated to be an energy enhancer and is often used to help augment the powers of demons. In fact, it is crucial to some of their Possessive Drives when it comes to maintaining a more enhanced and controlled version of their release forms. And it can be utilized to help further increase the potency of their magic, possessive powers, or racial abilities.

This energy-enhancing ability is made possible by the fact that demons have a natural connection to a hidden sub-realm within the demon world that hosts a core of sacred demon energy. It was forged from a large cluster of energy from the demon race's creator with a mixture of its power and death. However, it has grown to be much more than that throughout the hundreds of millions of years it has existed.

Demon energy is described to be possessive and aggressive in nature, so to sustain its existence, this creation of sacred demon energy known as Za Koa has fed off the demon realm in the way of taking energy from long since deceased demons, prayers, and even other realms by agents of Za Koa that have acted out its will. And, considering there are tens of billions of demons that exist, that is a tall order to fill and requires a high amount of energy to sustain and distribute.

With that said, however, demons are NOT forced to use this trait. Some outright have disconnected this link from their bodies as they do not care for it based on the fact not all demons praise their creator. As there is strong lore around this power that states Deveta (the demon god ICly) forged this and other demons reject it out of a desire to grow on their own power. So it is up to the demon in question to determine if they want to invest in their skill, but it can be of great beneficial use for those that do decide to embrace it.

Demon Energy: Demon energy can be described as a very aggressive type of energy. The reason for this is because of the fact it acts as a medium for the demon to possess the world around them. The particles of energy that are produced from a demon's body are constantly possessing and draining energy from the world around them passively in the background. It feeds on the existence around them, digests it, and uses it as fuel to further the possessive power which lays inside of the demon.

And, given the unhinged psyche of demons, it's also been described as an energy that can be made rather potent when they are under high-stress or emotional circumstances. Their body, power, and mind are all heavily linked together and demons have a mass bond with their power that is unlike other races. Therefore, their state of mind can heavily influence how potent their demonic energy can become.

It is also possible to utilize demon energy without the use of a demon body, but it will often be designed to try and be the most dominant energy. It is dangerous for most other races to try and utilize this because it will often try to possess them to convert the way their powers work, their mental functions, and the way reality exists around them. After all, their bodies are constantly trying to possess it under the influence of demon energy. This especially applies to hybrids as demon energy can exist in them, but it will be hard for them to get a handle on it due to how aggressive it is.

Demonic Magic [Possessive Magic]:
-most prominent skill is in augmentation-type spells that augment his strength, durability, or ones that produce some form of defense
-very weak skill

POSSESSIVE POWERS

Possessive Theme: Power

Possessive Powers

Devil Steel:
-look to Iron Dragon Slayer Magic for ideas and inspiration
-metal/iron symbolizes power, protection, and aggression

Quote :
Iron symbolizes the male energy and is connected to physical power, aggression, growth, dependence, and protection. It promotes emotions such as lust, confidence, courage, strength, stamina, and resilience. It is considered to be the most ‘human’ metal and so, is distrusted by the ethereal entities and spirits.

-layered armor
-turns his skin into an extremely tough layer of armor, preventing it from being pierced easily
-has multiple weaker layers to prevent him from being harmed easily

Fire Manipulation:
-element of power
-extremely hard to be hurt or killed by fire due to learning and mastering his powers
-passive: higher than average body heat
-capable of coming out of any part of his body

Abilities/Techniques

World Force:
-influence the world around him, allowing him to inject "power" into objects or the world

Earth-Shattering Limbs: isolate "power" to his limbs and increase the power of his body or use it as a single burst of movement and momentum

Weakness

Overheat:
-use that scene from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid with Tohru exerting steam from overheating as a base

---

Possessive Influence: Possessive Influence is a demon's ability to possess elements in the world around them through the medium of their energy. Since they are a race that thrives on both inner and outward possession that is related to their power, it makes sense that this thematic extended to their racial skills in this matter. As with this skill a demon can begin to understand how the world functions around them, increase their senses, consume energy, and otherwise manipulate the existence around them with this skill.

Possessive Augment: Possessive Augment is one of the key elements that make the physical might of demons rather difficult to deal with. This is because the bodies of most demons are possessing the energy from the world around them passively in varying volumes. They then store this energy within themselves, digest it and convert it into the fuel needed to help them create a physical boost in power. As a result, they can create Possessive Augment which deals with the elements of possessive body manipulation and speed in which their energy movs in their body.

Unlike other races that depend on things like shunpo, Hierro, or hakuda; a demon's Possessive Augment houses all of their body manipulation and speed in one skill. And, what makes it different is that they can have some control over all these elements, but they must pick which element of their physical attributes will be their major focus. Thus, depending on their level of skill, they can have varying degrees of control and mastery of these attributes.

• Possessive Shifting [Major]:
    -can't use the regeneration aspect of Possessive Shifting

• Possessive Movement [Minor]:

ERIS POWERS

Eris Child: Makhai / Machai

Eris Child Theme: Daemon of War & Battle

Makhai's Powers/Abilities

Combat & War Empowerment: slowly gets stronger when in a regular fight, much larger and faster boost in war

Battle Sense:

Projectile Enhancement:

Weapons of War:
-level of what he can summon scaled off of martial skill?
-look to god of war for some ideas

Call of Chaos:
-causes chaos, focus skills affect how long it lasts/how intense the feeling is

Rally:
-boosts will and focus for himself/those around him

War Cry:
-boosts strength and speed (self only)

Taunt:
-distracts enemies and focuses them on him

CHASM REVIVAL

"The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin."
— Book of Enoch 10:8

Chasm Revival Name: The name of Kokuto's Chasm Revival is Azazel, named after a fallen angel in the Book of Enoch. Azazel taught men the art of warfare and battle during the times that preceded The Flood, as well as teaching them to make weapons and armor. Eventually, he was chained to the foot of the archangel -- Raphael -- for all eternity until Judgement Day, further tying his connection and symbolism in with the formerly chained sinner in Hell.

Edict Oath:

"Pass the cup and drink from me instead,
Savor the taste and quench your thirst.
With the communion of the cursed,
Get on your knees and prove your worth!"
(Credit: Ice Nine Kills - Communion of the Cursed)

Chasm Mark: Chest

Appearance:

Abilities

Painless & Undying:

Emerald Blaze:

The Slayer: gets stronger the more enemies he faces

The Devil's Arsenal:

EQUIPMENT/OTHER RESOURCES

Rakshasa's Claw:

Kogitsune-maru (Little Fox): Ludwig's holy blade

Shackles & Chains:

Kusarigama:

Resources

Chasm Point - Remnant Valley:

• Storage: These realms can be used to store high volumes of Oorja Aura, different types of NPC's, equipment, and other similar things. So that can be a primary function of these Chasm Points depending on how the character wants to use them.

• EXP Training Boost: Chasm Points are the perfect place to refine one's Oorja and increase one strength if one has The Seal Of Eris. If one were to perform extensive training within a Chasm Point, they could see accelerated gains in strength because this realm is enriched and empowered by Eris's power. Of course, this would have to be in the thread.

• Summoning: Chasm Points can also be partially summoned within a thread. Usually, the amount of their chaotic realms that can be summoned varies. 0-2's would be able to summon potentially a thousand meters or more of their realm if pushed, while 4 tiers would be restricted to around a city block level. They can also summon different types of familiars, equipment, energy, and other types of elements from their realms in the thread as well.

• Creation: Generally, most people who have the Seal Of Eris can generate their own pocket realm. This size can be varied on the amount of Madness that brews within them. There are exceptions to the rule, but generally, this is more so in a tier. So, the bigger the tier, the bigger the realm unless there are external circumstances that help increase the potency of their madness/chaos, or Eris/Mana allows them more space.

With that said, a 0-2 could potentially create a realm that is roughly the size of a small country; while a 4 tier may potentially be able to create something that is roughly Multi-City Block level. So keep this in mind when describing their NPC's, what is stored within the realm, its effects, and so on. Keep in mind that Mana can potentially enhance your realm and make expansions depending on how the thread goes if you RP with her.

• Mass NPC's: There should be other NPC's ranging in the hundreds of thousands to choose from for him to control.

4 Tier: 200,000
    3 Tier: 1,000
    2 Tier: 100
    1 Tier: 10

SKILL SHEETS

[Author's Note: These are just the skills that I desire for Kokuto (probably in the "end game" for him, as they fit his theme as a brute force/tank character, minus the Will Skills, which were fully ported over from his original application.]

General Skills
  • Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Elite
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Demon Skills
  • Za Koa Core: Advanced
  • Posessive Magic: Adept
  • Possessive Augment: Advanced
  • Possessive Influence: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower: Advanced (desiring Elite)
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Focus: Advanced

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:43 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP]   Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:20 pm

-RESERVED POST-
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP]   Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:20 pm

-RESERVED POST-
Back to top Go down

Kokuto, The Demon of Power [2019 REVAMP] [WIP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: