Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Challenging the Standard
Better late than never? EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Better late than never? EmptyYesterday at 3:26 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Better late than never? EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:17 pm by Siegharty

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Better late than never? EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Better late than never? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Better late than never? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
Better late than never? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Making contact
Better late than never? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
Better late than never? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
Better late than never? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Better late than never? I_vote_lcapBetter late than never? I_voting_barBetter late than never? I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Better late than never? I_vote_lcapBetter late than never? I_voting_barBetter late than never? I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138482 messages in 20670 subjects

Better late than never?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Better late than never? Left_bar_bleue0/0Better late than never? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Better late than never? Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Better late than never?   Better late than never? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am

Yo! A lot of you already know of me on Discord because of my shenanigans, but why not do a more formal greeting, yes?

Well, with the way I started this, formality was lost since the beginning. It never stood a chance with my scummy ways.

Anyway, yes. Hello! I am new. Well, sort of new. I just got my character accepted and am ready to party, so if you want to party, hit me up for information.

Again, hello and treat me well. I bruise easily.
Back to top Go down

Better late than never?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: New Arrivals, Status Updates, and Leaves-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD