Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hollow Log Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Hollow Log Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Hollow Log Empty A Hollow Log

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:52 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Hayden, was a Vizard. It was a surprise to her, since he didn't advertise, and she didn't think she had ever seen his mask or felt his Hollow. Maybe they didn't get along? That wasn't something Ulv could stand, not when she was with Hvit the way she was. Though they were dark and negative creatures, they were still living, still feeling. Still capable of growing beyond that birthing emotion. It would still be there, Hvit was still an exceptionally proud little shit, but there was so much more nuance to her than when she had started and was just pride and ignorance.

So Ulv appeared in Vastime, went through the whole hoo-hah it took to get to Hayden's office, and then waved boxes of assorted stuff and a decanter.
"Hey Desmond. I bring vice. Alcohol, Cigars, Chocolate, Pies. I was not entirely sure which one you really like. Mirja didn't really get much...coherent conversation done. So I just brought a lot. The alcohol is less get pissed and make a fool of yourself, more drink out of crystal glasses and look really posh while sniffing it, kind of thing" she then paused and frowned softly. "Maybe that's what a 'sniffer' is. It's enough for you to get the smell but not really anything else...."

Noble white fangs | END POST

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hollow Log Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Hollow Log Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

A Hollow Log Empty Re: A Hollow Log

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

A Hollow Log 6EdIfMt

"Ah yes, Cigars and vice. Hand me one."

Hayden would remark leaning back in his chair, extending a hand to take the cigar. He'd place it within his mouth before lifting an index finger to the tobacco creating a spark which ignited the thing. Taking a very liberal puff of the tobacco he seemed to settle further into his chair, turning it slightly so that one of his sides was pointing to the desk and window behind him. He wasn't too concerned with the other stuff for now, his eyes falling onto the city outside the window. A constant reminder of the city he was to protect.

Never the less, he'd look to Ulv. He was curious about the visit to say the least. "What can I do for you, I assume you didn't come all this way to simply deliver some gifts in person." He'd comment, but he didn't completely place it outside of Ulv's domain to simply want to visit. But her general demeanor made it appear that there was something on her mind, at least that was what he could deduce.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

A Hollow Log JfH75kA
A Hollow Log H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hollow Log Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Hollow Log Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:43 am

Cigars it was, and so Ulv handed the box over to him and let him get puffing. Guess with his regeneration powers he didn't need to worry about getting anything from smoking cigars. Looking around for a chair, she saw one and flicked a finger, covering it with the caress of The Wind and dragging it towards her. What was the point of flashy powers if you couldn't show off now and then, huh? Ulv then looked through the care package, pulled out one of the pies, and took a large bite, chewing while Hayden asked his questions about her visit.

"Actually, there is a reason, yea. You are too busy for me to just drop in for a visit. If you've got the time for that, you'd come to me, or at least send a letter. I came to ask you about your Hollow. A few things, but the most pressing and important one being, did they ever change? Like, spontaneous appearance modification over night one day?" Ulv asked, holding her pie and nibbling on it while she watched Hayden for his response. She wasn't sure how he got along, or if he ever paid attention to his hollow. But hopefully he did.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hollow Log Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Hollow Log Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:15 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

A Hollow Log 6EdIfMt

"They've never dramatically change, the only real change Haereticus went through was his initial formation within me and subjugation."

Hayden choose his last word carefully, as he understood their dynamic quite intimately. While he wasn't some all knowing figure he was one of the foremost Visoreds currently, and having been under Zin for a little bit he had quite the knowledge on them. But surprisingly few people actually published studies on the study of inner hollows turning the condition into a more word of mouth and experience sorta deal. But even then, that Gotei academy did touch on it in it's most basic form. Never the less Hayden would take a long drag from the cigar before letting the ash fall into an ash tray.

"My relationship with my hollow is one of domination, an understanding between us. I happen to have a particularly powerful hollow, even when I first formed him he was much stronger than me, having been formed from multiple souls with my own more as the... glue. I am the 'king' between us, the one who drives us forward to mutual power. Albeit my reason for power and self improvement is for positive change, Hae would simply seek to consume and gather resource and power to merely have it. So long as I work towards my goal that placates him, but should I grow weak I do not doubt he would take the chance to take control."

He'd explain the dynamic of his hollow almost impartially, more resigned to it than anything else.

"I suppose ultimately, the one change he went through was gaining the idea of respect. A begrudging respect of me, for it was me who tamed him and nothing shall ever change that fact."

He'd take a moment thinking, before leaning back into his chair further.

"Although from a power standpoint there is theoretically nothing stopping an inner hollow from evolving, I've never heard of it but I do not think that means it is impossible."

A Hollow Log JfH75kA
A Hollow Log H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Well, that wasn't helpful. Hayden seemed to have a unique relationship with his hollow, and couldn't help her in what she wanted. Sort of crippled the rest of the conversation matter, so she just snacked on her pie while pondering. Apart from Colin, who definately did have something called a Ressurecion - he had used it on Mirja at one point - there was Hakai, and Zin who were also Vizards of sufficient power. Getting an audience with them, would be a lot more difficult than walking into Hayden's office with some nice brandy and a few cigars though.

"I know about a much stronger Hollow. Hvit retained Mirja's power at her peak, even when I had barely any power at all. Controlling the Ceros back then was hard. It would leave a severe scorch on my hand with ever use. But, having a Hollow stronger than me and not a mother-figure would be a really bad thing" She nodded and finished the pie, brushing all the crumbs into the bag. "But the next and really only question now that we don't really have anything else to ask the guy that doesn't know why Hvit has suddenly gone all sexy, is how do you feel about the connection? I want to help you with it. If you will accept the help I give"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:35 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

A Hollow Log 6EdIfMt

The man would let out a chuckle suddenly at her words. The idea of Hayden and his hollow bonding further was something of an oddity to the man, not because it wasn't possible but,, that simply wasn't their dynamic. Unlike Ulv and her own hollow they acted different, everything was different down to the power. The sentiment was sweet to say the least but he'd hold the cigar in his hands before waving it dismissively at the notion, before beginning to pour a glass of brandy for himself. This may be the last time he get to enjoy something like this.

"Well I can tell you why your hollow did, but your original question was had mine ever gone through that. I must admit I have no first hand experience with it but I do know of what has happened to your hollow. They call it Evoluccion if I am to be believed, essentially your Hollow becoming Arrancar like. Supposedly, it means you are on the verge of great power similar to a Shikokai." He'd explain demostrating his knowledge on the subject. "Sadly, I cannot offer you any real training only knowledge on the subject. For whatever reason, despite my own power, my Hollow has not evolved. Perhaps due to some other factors."

He'd bring the glass to his lips taking a sip of the beverage before spinning in his chair twice, stopping as he now faced Ulv.

"And me and Hae dynamic is.. different from you and your own hollow. I do not think our connection needs help, in the vein of I see no point in putting in that work and effort when my skills can be applied elsewhere for more effect."

A Hollow Log JfH75kA
A Hollow Log H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Ulv's mouth hung open as Hayden told her that the change was an Evolucion, and that meant she was on the verge of a power similar to what Iriko released in the Demonic Incursion. That was still clear in her mind, even after all this time, and dying. It wasn't something one forgot in a hurry. She had some powerful forms, Bear of the Stars and Blazing Amber Raiment were both a dangerous thing to release, but something that was vastly stronger than either of them? She could barely comprehend that sort of power level existing, let alone her possessing it.

"Your skills maybe, but there is no shame in asking for help. Hell, being a King means you've got people to ask for help, with their special sets of skills so you don't have to do something you aren't suited to do, or don't have the time to do. And I have done enough with my powerset to know that there isn't much I can't do with it. Recently I fixed Inami's memory after it got broke by Mana. And, also sorta kind fixed her longer-term amnesia as well. Before that, I resurrected Tsubasa's sister who had been dead for about a mellenia. The aftermath of which I want to wring his fucking neck for!" Ulv's passion and temper were shown for a moment, a clear view of what was bubbling beneath the surface, what Ulv kept controlled and measured.

"The point is, I can help you, while you sit here and drink brandy. If you want it"

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:21 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

A Hollow Log 6EdIfMt

"Go ahead and try I suppose, if I can simply sit here in peace."

His baritone voice carried idly, bringing the thick cigar to his lips allowing a large inhale to be brought in. Finally he'd hold the smoke in before it escaped into the void, the air becoming slightly hazy. His mind was filled with hopes for the future but all the talk of his hollow caused a stirring in his soul. The dormant beast within him could feel the discussion about him, it felt lethargic as it awoke from it's depths. Hayden would cast a glance to Ulv.

"Perhaps I should done my mask, awake my hollow. I do not think you've seen my hollow mask."

If she reaffirmed she wanted to see his Mask he'd remove the cigar from his mouth, lifting his hand up as a swirling mass of energy began to form. A very potent form of hollowified energy, although much different than the typical negative energy one might know. Instead this felt more sinister, more toxic in it's origin. The uneasy feeling of death clung to his hand as he brought his hand to his face, as a gathering of energy was felt. The glass on the table began to vibrate, along with the room as small shockwaves seemed to emit from his hand. The steady rising of energy was contained within his room due to the vastimian tech, but even now Ulv would feel an immense energy radiating outwards. Before finally it condensed into a white mask on his face, the air becoming heavy as his energy increased dramatically while in the chair.

As Hayden leaned back in the chair, a sharp hiss escaped his lips as he felt the stirring of his mutual soul. It was like a flame licking at his feet, as his head turned to look at Ulv. The black void of his eyes replacing the intense emerald irises she had grown to know.

"He, is awakening."

Spoiler:

A Hollow Log JfH75kA
A Hollow Log H8Tyk70
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:42 am

"Sitting idle while someone else does something for you is the best way to live" Ulv cracked a cheeky grin, and then stood, walking over to him. What she could do needed physical contact. When Hayden mentioned that he was going to put her mask on, she was a little excited because she had nothing on what Hayden could do.
"I have not, no. Hell, I haven't seen anything of yours" Ulv told him, and so he did the donning. The power that was coming off his mask when it was donned was considerable, and also malicious, equal to it's power. The sheer weight of it reminded her of the time she met Ibiki in the Mugen, and her power was so immense, so powerful....and yet so warm. This, was not so warm, but had the scale. This, was going to be a trick.

Being Ulv, she didn't let it bother her and just gave a grin. There was nothing on the earth or anywhere else that could bother a woman who had a mind of near inbreechable stone.
"That is quite the radical mask you got there. Mine is nothing special at all really" Ulv told him, putting on her...'mask'. Which really was just her eyes turning into a sulphur yellow. While ultimately lesser in scope and scale than Hayden's own, there was a great deal of latent power coming through the mask. A near-complete merging. Although there did seem to be a strain, as if there was more power trying to come through but was being bottle-necked by the link between Ulv and Hvit.

And then her eyes started to glow with bright sulphur light and the power coming off her redoubled it's force, a magnificent explosion of force waving off the woman.
"Also got Super Sayian mode!" She exclaimed, thrusting a fist in the air, before, the eyes returned to normal and she reached out to put a hand on Hayden's chest. "And a third form but I don't want to break your sensory equipment" she finished. If allowed to place a hand on his chest, she would channel her Resolve Flame to the palm, and slowly, gently filter herself into Hayden's soul, and his Inner World.

Ulv's Avatar was wholly unrecognisable from Ulv, a flaming body that initially seemed solid but also flickered as if intangible. Her long amber hair flowed gracefully behind her, half tendrils of fire and half actual hair. Great jets of fire ignited from her back and flew out of her as if wings, and the effects of the Resolve Flame were at their highest peak here, since there was nothing in the way of the power and the recipient. Ulv used the power, but her Avatar was the power. With it billowing out in oceanic waves, she hoped to calm whatever beast was here long enough for a conversation.

"I'm looking for a guy called Haereticus?" she called out, her voice deep and powerful, with such eminent beauty to it, and infinite passion.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:36 am

RAGE INCARNATE

HAERITICUS

A Hollow Log 6EdIfMt

There was something about stepping into the depths of a man, to see the infinite amount of depth which resided within their being.

When Ulv made the choice to step into Hayden, to see the darkness of his being. The first immediately noticable thing of this darkness, this void, was how hot it felt. There was no sun however, for the landscape before them was a barren wasteland cracked earth and broken craters littered the world. A cloudy sky which seemed stuck in an eternal midnight with mountains reaching to through the clouds. A moon, shattered and broken, laid within the sky.

But, the intensity of the emotion here was profound. For as Ulv stepped into this world there was a deep aura of hatred. No, not hatred, just raw incarnate rage. It was as if she stepped into the domain of a god, who's endless fury was unmatched within this scene. Filtered and distilled into it's most primal form, a potent form which held not direction or purpose. It was simply anger, blind rage which run through these lands like a thick red smoke leading their senses and eyes to a form.

An armor'd man stood among craters littering the world before them, hands drenched red and black as disgusting carcess half-human and monster seemed to cover the ground. A black ooze ran across the dry earth, mixed with blood, leaking from these beings as he lifted his helmeted face to the air and let out a billowing roar. The world seemed to shake as the distorted and baritone voice of Hayden seemed to erupt. The impressive roar seemed to leak rage, empowered by their utter desire to wreck havoc upon their enemies. This being, this pure form of malice and rage, seemed to assert it's authority over the inner world of Hayden. The bounadries of the world shook just from it's anger and power, a reflection of a Hayden who did not hold back.

It was a frightening notion, Hayden at his full power. Unconcerned with their damages upon the world.

But this figure, this inversed demonic force of Hayden, seemed to focus their helm'd head towards Ulv. Despite the utter contempt for a being stepping into his world, his own hell, he made no attack on them. As his hands opened at his sides leaking the mix of blood and ooze, a black wispy smoke escaped from under his helmet.

"I know you."

The voice seemed akin to Hayden's, but much lower. As if his throat had been clawed from the inside, a scratchiness to it that seemed distorted. The underlying anger in his voice more of a constant than any sorta actual malice at her. But it was clear that his care for them was in the same regard a human regarded an invading bug: A pest.

"Speak quickly. My patience wears."

A Hollow Log JfH75kA
A Hollow Log H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum