Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting the Academy  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Starting the Academy  Empty Starting the Academy

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 am
As Ry walked threw the door's of the Academy he was ready to start his training. He had been waiting year's to start the Academy. And Know he was going to get his chance to. Since Most of his brother's and Sister's had all ready started and finished the Academy. With high mark's. Ry had a standard to live up to. And he was going to do the best he could. This was what he thought as he walked threw the Grand hall of the Soul Academy. To the room where he would get his practice sword and uniform. And be told his teacher. That would help him on his way to be a great a Shinigami. So as Ry walked into the room. The man at the Big oak desk asked him his name and letter of approval. As he asked this Ry pulled out his letter from his red back pack.

That his mother and Father had given to him before they had been killed. And handed it to the man. As the Man got handed the letter he pulled out his glasses and looked over the letter to make sure it was real. Then he said "Name please" and instantly Ry said " My name is Ry. With that the man handed him a wooden practice Katana and a red shitagi (under shirt), a white kosode (shirt) with blue stripes, blue hakama (trousers), white socks and sandals. With a circular symbol on both breasts of the outer shirt. That appears to be the emblem of the Academy. With that he was told his class room number and took off to start his journey. As he entered the room there was know one there. So he set and weight to see who would show up
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  Left_bar_bleue10/100Starting the Academy  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Starting the Academy  Empty Re: Starting the Academy

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:59 am
Starting the Academy  Solas210

Ah, the Academy. That was one of the highlights of Solas' early life as a Shinigami - learning the arts that would make her powerful here. She smiled softly, and walked down the halls. There were students training wherever she looked, and then when they saw her... The Haori gave it all away. She was a Captain, she was to be respected. People bowed slightly when they noticed her, and she waved at them to continue their training, despite her being there. They complied, and Solas smiled again, seeing someone enter a room ahead. He looked new. It was always good to greet the new blood of the Gotei.

Taking her steps slightly faster than before, she put a dainty hand on the door, and peeked around the corner with a bright smile and a tilted head. She entered the room, and studied the boy carefully. Oh, it was amazing when she was like this. She'd made so many friends! With a soft giggle, she walked up to the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder. He seemed to be watching the door, which meant that she couldn't sneak up on him. That didn't bother her too much, but a test like that would have been good for his spirits, right?

"So. You're a new student, am I correct in assuming that?" She tilted her head to the side again, and smiled brightly.
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting the Academy  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 am
As Ry set there thinking about who his teacher would be. He could only think of them being a very big and very muscular. Since that is what he alway's thought of the soul Academy teacher's but he did not really know. They could be as small as him for all he know's. But it was all he could think of as he set there waiting for his teacher. In the small wooden room. That all the room's probably looked like. But as he was sitting there he felt some one's hand on his shoulder. As he felt this touch. He jumped up. and turned and looked at a young attractive lady. He looked about her early twenty's. With purple hair and the uniform of a captain. As he looked at the lady he bowed and said i am sorry maim. But you are hot i mean are you my new teacher. Ry asked the young attractive lady in front of him. As he tried to hide his hard on he was getting. Looking at the captain in front of him.

Starting the Academy  Starting the Academy

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  Left_bar_bleue10/100Starting the Academy  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 am

"Might as well dissuade you now. I'm a Captain, your teacher, and gay. So don't get any ideas." That said, she stepped before him, pulling the nunchaku off of her belt - her sealed Zanpakuto.

"My name is Solas Foiche. I am the Captain of the Eighth Division of the Gotei 13. About 300 years ago, I left this Academy, ready to become a true Shinigami. You, on the other hand, are someone who is ready to be melded into one. Don't get any ideas. I am not here to baby you. I am here to train you. And if you think otherwise, then you don't deserve to become a Shinigami." Her eyes hardened, and she stepped away from the man. Time to see what he was capable of right now. She replaced the nunchaku, before moving over and taking a wooden bokken from the rack nearby.

"Now, I'm not a user of normal swords. So I'm not going to be the best opponent you can get. However," She raised the bokken, pointing the business end at the Academy Student.

"At your skill level? I'm all you'll need. En garde, and all that jazz." No shunpou, no kidou. She just had to attack him, and make sure that he learned.

Trial by fire.

"Oh, take the first move. I want to see how you open."
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 am
As Solas said "Might as well dissuade you now. I'm a Captain, your teacher, and gay. So don't get any ideas." Ry's boner started to go down. And he thought why are all the hot one's gay. Such a buzz kill. He was really hopping she was straight but at least she was still hot. But he was really surprised she was over 300 year's old since she did not look a day over twenty one. But he could tell she meant busyness. When she said she was not going to baby him, Showing that she was a person who got down to what needed to be bone. And Ry was not going to waste any time ether. Since this was something that meant a lot to him. But when she said she wanted to have a spar with him Ry was a little shocked. Since he was going to be having a spar with a captain. But he kinda thought she was lying about not being good with a sword.

But he was not going to tell he no. So Ry grabbed his practice sword and got into a ready stance and then said " are you sure you want me to have the first attack. I alway's thought it was best to let lady's and your Elder's to go first. But who am i to go against what a captain say's. Since i am only a student. With that Ry faked a lunge at the captain. Then turned it into a reverse sweep swinging the sword anti clockwise at the master's leg's with the intent to knock her on her back. But he had a strange feeling of doubt that it would not work. With her being a captain>
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:04 am

She smiled softly as he lunged for her. Good, good. A fakeout, even. That was a good start, but she saw right through it. Instead of moving to dodge, she just calmly moved her sword to her side, blocking the hit with a small smile.

"A nice attack. But flawed. Most people would be fooled, but still, faking an attack like that - you should've switched later. It's understandable, but be careful." She stepped back, and took a kendo stance, before lunging for the man.

"This... Is how you open an assault." She was within a ruler's distance of him, and dropped to her knees, swinging the bokken towards his legs, before pushing off of the ground with his feet, and rolling past him, purple hair falling behind her curvaceous body. She stood up, dusted herself off, and walked over to him.

"I have to admit - you're not bad. Not good, though." She held the bokken up to the side of his throat.

"Just being good with a sword isn't going to make a good Shinigami. You need to be able to recover from hits or dodges, and counter. You'd be dead right about now."
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:12 am
As he saw the Teacher go threw his attack. He was not surprised that she had seen threw his attack. Since it was a basic attack. And she was a captain after all. Meaning that she was way better then she showed her self. But He was glad to here her word's of accomplishment. "A nice attack. But flawed. Most people would be fooled, but still, faking an attack like that - you should've switched later. It's understandable, but be careful. Then she would take a Kendo stance and then Lunge at Ry. As She did this. Ry jumped up doing in back spin holding his sword out so that this would be like a spinning blade at her Back. And Ry new that if this hit it could do some pretty good damage. But since this was a captain a simple trick like this might not work on her. But all Ry could do was try. Since he new he was know match for a captain.

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 am

He'd moved. She hadn't stopped in time. Solas stepped around to try and hit him, but was herself hit in the back by the other man's bokken. She stumbled slightly, and groaned as she went onto her knees. A lot of Captains would've noticed it, but she was never the best at sword-based combat. She stood back up, a slightly roguish grin on her face. Turning around to look at the man, she raised her head slightly into the sky.

"So. You managed to hit me. That's good. Lesson one is now complete. Lesson two: Do the same thing. While I use Shunpou." She grinned, and suddenly disappeared. Flash-stepping around the room, she found herself in front of the man, and swiped in an attack. Shunpou wasn't her forte either, so she was going to have to be careful of how much Reiatsu she expended while doing this...

As she moved faster and faster, hitting more and more times, she began to co-ordinate her own movements into a pattern of sorts. If he got this pattern, it would be good for him. There weren't patterns in battle - but once he saw through this, he'd be able to discern enemy positions far easier than previously.

Work it out, kid. Work it out!
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 am
As Ry hit his a teacher in the back he could only get a sense of pride. For he had accomplished a big thing by hitting a captain in his first lesson of the Academy. As he landed his flip he ran over to his Teacher to check if she was alright. Since a hit in the back could hurt even a captain but as he started to get close she said "So. You managed to hit me. That's good. Lesson one is now complete. Lesson two: Do the same thing. While I use Shunpou." Since Ry could not help but get a little scared. Since now she was using her natural weapon. One that she has been training for year's and Mastered. But this did not frighten Ry that much. Since he had hit her just a few moment's before. But he new she would bring every thing she had this time. So Ry picked up his sword and said " let's start" but before he could finish. She had Flash stepped and was in front of Ry swinging her nunchaku like a mad women. And as he started to get hit. Ry started to feel the rhythm of her attack and as the nunchaku did there 3 second weight. Ry lunged the tip of his sword at his Teacher's chest. Knowing that this would hurt her a lot since she had big boob's and they where very sensitive

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 am

He was doing better. Much, much better. He was beginning to see through her pattern, and that was certainly good. She smiled as he struck for her, straight at the chest. With a soft sigh, she twisted her body, and the bokken moved past her. She dived to the ground, and rolled along slightly. So, he'd already gotten through her shunpou lesson? Damn, they were getting better every day. She picked herself up and brushed herself off once more. Alright.

"Well, I was hoping that it would last a little longer, but it seems that you worked out my pattern with some ease." She shrugged lightly, and then moved back to the rack. She placed the bokken back onto the wooden row of swords, and then smiled at Ry.

"From fighting, to a proper lesson. What do you know about a Shinigami's zanpakuto?" Solas took the nunchaku off of her belt, and sat down in front of Ry.

"Firstly, ask me questions. I'll answer whatever I can. Then I'll show you my shikai release, so you can experience firsthand what one looks like." She nodded, and waited for questions from the student.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum