Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)

Mon May 13, 2019 11:47 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly quietly followed after Ulv, her head tipped down. What was she thinking? Ulv was like a bajillion times stronger than her! At least.. That's the image she had in her mind of the brawny woman. She'd be beaten into a blackish pancake..! But... There's going to be people far more merciless than Ulv, far less forgiving, and could probably, no, definitely kill her without a second thought. And those people could crop up right out of nowhere and lay a strike. It would be better to have an idea of what fighting someone stronger than her would feel and look like, right? She's hardly ever fought, she didn't have much knowledge on how to handle different kinds of people.. Her standards for what an actual fight would be like were near non-existent.

And with this war, even if it irked her to her core to hurt anyone at all, it was better to do something helpful than nothing at all.

Calypso was taken a back when the room was suddenly gushed with a fierce burst of flame, which she could quickly tell was just a way to prevent their combat from leaking outside. Good, she didn't want anyone getting unnecessarily injured, and actually was going to ask about that. The girl's head turned to the side as she then held her arm once more, ".. I'm pretty sure there'll be far more merciless opponents that'd just spring up out of nowhere and want to kill me, regardless of how much stronger or weaker they are compared to me. It's war, right? Might as well know what it'd feel like to face a tougher opponent..."

Calypso also took some steps away from Ulv, but didn't do anything particularly 'readying'. If anything she was a bit confused of the pose the woman adopted, though the difference in their readiness showed the clear experience gap between the two, but regardless of how nervous she felt, Calypso nodded, "I can regenerate just fine. Just... Don't get too crazy, wolf."

She kept her eyes on Ulv after a few seconds of silence, "..C-could you go first? I don't think I can start off..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)

Mon May 13, 2019 12:05 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Wonderful. Let's see just how much that just fine amounts to, shall we? And maybe. You might find someone that is more merciless than me. But chances are you are poking your nose where it really doesn't belong in that case" Ulv explained, before taking a deep breath, and smirking. Fights were fights, regardless of how much she could, or couldn't do with them. And then with a step, Ulv dissapeared for a moment, only to appear in front of Calypso and snap out a punch to her chest. The displaced wind blew around her, crashing against the reinforced walls and generally trying to make a mess.

And a mess would be what she would make of Calypso. While her tactile sense and extreme speed would allow her to deliver a blow perfectly tuned to not kill Calypso, it was also perfectly tuned to only just not kill her. There was little point showing her Mount Hua if Ulv restrained her blows to be something that she could easily deal with, after all. THat would ruin the whole point.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 8:00 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly readied herself for whatever Ulv was going to do, thinking to herself that it'd definitely be some kind of physical attack. She knew her body reacted adversely to being struck directly with an object, so maybe.. Maybe she could start with that? It sounded potentially painful, but it wasn't like she had much time to think of anything better. She stood, awaiting for Ulv to perform her attack, the instant she saw the woman disappear, she knew there would be pain.

However, the amount of pain, she was so, so wrong on being able to handle it long enough to do something. No amount of mental preparation of even five minutes could prepare her for how badly this would hurt. First, she felt the wind knocked out of her, the punch landing in her chest, penetrating it. Pain fried and seared in her chest and vibrated out to the rest of her body, like she was rung like a giant bell full of nerves. Her Akuma Kyodo attempted to act, but there was too much force to the punch. The tendrils that attempted to latch simply snapped with a loud SNAP SNAP SNAP, creating more injuries than intended, as Calypso was send flying backwards into one of the walls, skidding ungracefully against the concrete, leaving what looked to be a small blue blood streak as she slammed into the flame guarded wall.

It just felt like another hard gong to her being, causing her to cough up blue liquid. Her plan, so quickly, proved to be ineffective and only further showed how far apart she was from Ulv in terms of skill, and strength. Even if her wound was closing up already, Caly was suffering from trauma from the hit, slumping to the side and panting in agony.

"Come.. On..."

She tried to move her arms, she tried to move her legs, nothing was listening to her, everything physical was currently screaming in pain. She wanted to go on, but her body refused to listen to her. She felt helpless, she felt scared, and she even felt a little upset, towards herself, as she did the only actions her pained body allowed: Crying, and gritting her teeth in pain, letting out small pained squeaks,

"Come... O-on... M-move..!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Bleeding Heart Pacifist [Calypso/Ulv] (PRIVATE)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 am

With the punch done, Ulv let out a breath and regained her casual footing, looking over the woman and shaking her head softly. Well, like everyone, she underestimated the scale of power that Ulv was currently at. Some sort of seemingly automatic response tried to latch on and got broken for it's efforts, which was the first part that Ulv would tell her about.
"Well, that went well" Ulv exclaimed,walking over. Trying to fight Ulv would never give her any experience except the experience of how to get blown away by a woman's fist. Even restrained to the limits, Ulv was too strong for Calypso to properly train with.

"Kind of a lot stupid to come to me for your practice fight, darling. I've got friends of your level and much below that would be so much better for you. But no, let's go talk to the Continent Nuke and fight her. That'll be the best thing I can do" Ulv was clearly one of great sarcasm and at the current moment, mockery. "So, what have we learned about eyes and bellies and all that?" Ulv asked, in that 'child just burned herself' kind of motherly voice.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2019 11:34 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly coughed, her vision feeling like it was spinning as she tried to keep consciousness, unable to really move from the pain. Her chest had sealed up, but that only prevented the life-threatening end of things. It still freakin' hurt a lot, especially since the injured flesh was forced to move in order to heal. She'd likely be fine by tomorrow but, right now, the girl was sobbing her golden, plentiful tears, lying on the ground.

She flinched with Ulv's exclamation, feeling the burn of this absolutely not being a good idea. It didn't help that she rubbed it in, the girl gritting her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut, and letting out a pained sigh, ".. It was a dumb idea, okay? I get it..."

The girl's voice was pained, annoyed, and angry all in one, irritation crossing her pained face, "... That didn't really make me feel any better, or anymore useful," She coughed, taking in a deep breath, "..If anything that made me feel even more insignificant..."

She shuddered, coughing gently, "... I really need to fix that, if you were an enemy, i'd be dead, or getting killed by now... But d-do ya really have to be so scathing with the sarcasm..?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 23, 2019 11:52 am

"If I was an enemy, you wouldn't even see me coming. That was about, 60% of base. Considering I've got a lot of tricks that can push me up to something crazy like 1200% of my base strength....yea. It is always good to be able to see the peak of the mountain, but sometimes it can feel so out of reach. the trick is to take one step after another step until you arrive there at the top of the mountain. Alternatively, if you want to just pack in all this physical shit and learn your demon bullshit, I can take you to Arianda. She's got a good handle on how to use this sort of thing"

Ulv wasn't entirely sure of the relation between Calypso and Arianda. That, was not a subject that she had ever managed to broach. But now was a good a time as any, so she did it now and that was that. "But, if you do want to pursuit this road to it's conclusion, you can either work out on your own, or with others of equal level. I suggest both, though. It will lead to the best outcome for you. Don't go to people leagues above you though, that'll just fuck you up"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum