Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Monkey Business(Open~)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Monkey Business(Open~)  Empty Monkey Business(Open~)

Wed May 15, 2019 1:11 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Monkey Business(Open~)  6EdIfMt

"How long has it been since I've been here?"

Speaking to no one but herself, a raven-haired woman could be seen amongst civilians. It was a wonderful day of weather, the sun was beaming as beautiful rays of light shined down on the harbor of Minatumi. Her reason for descending upon this location was simply reacquaintance with her hometown. Midori was infinitely fond of Japan, her residence in Karakura had never wavered. She was loyal to where she spent some of her happiest memories. Japan is where she married her husband, where she met her comrades in arms, reunited with her sister when they were younger, and so many other experiences. Even with a temporary field trip to hell, her love never wavered.

It even helped that there were those who fondly remembered her, even with the emergence of so many other warriors throughout this realm. One of them just so happened to be an annoying pest she couldn't quite bring herself to hate.. but still found herself overwhelmingly annoyed nevertheless. Ulv Auber. Even remembering the name made her want to vomit. She was so goddamn annoying. She was so full of herself and suffering a defeat against her didn't make it any easier.

I'll get my rematch one day! Arrogant barbarian!

The defeat was not something the remorseless heroine would ever take lightly. Nevertheless, she learned a valuable lesson from it, though she would never admit such a thing. Most of her thoughts today, however, were focused on relaxation. Moments of respite like these were hard to come by, war was always on the horizon. Vacations were not easy to come by. The day called for such a wonderful event so Midori extensively used her alchemy to create various chairs and tables, invited a few musicians and a DJ, and decided it was time to let loose. The sounds of music, drink, and food quickly attracted some of the residents of the city and Midori welcomed them all. Moving her fingers around in intricate formations, mandalas of graceful design rotated around the air, forming symbols within the sky. Each was formed from her solar energy, as they all burned brightly beside the sun, with each orb rotating gracefully through the air.

"Let us enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri May 31, 2019 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Monkey Business(Open~)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Monkey Business(Open~)  Empty Re: Monkey Business(Open~)

Wed May 15, 2019 1:36 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Things hadn’t exactly been an eventful day. If a certain Angel of Conflict has to admit it; she was a little bored. Of course, boredom was surprisingly easy to come by despite how Ari lived in Japan now. This was mostly Ari’s fault as the demon never felt the need to venture far from her house. She did not much like any ridicule for her previous reputation as the Archduchess of the second circle in Shadowfall. Now, she was simply a cute demon trying to live her life without getting assaulted or killed.

However, today seemed to be quite different. Ari’s ears picked up the sound of pounding subwoofers; echoing music down the harbor. She stopped in her tracks because of the music that flowed so easily from down the road. Arianda inclined her head, her nose picking up the scent of drink and food. Her stomach, which didn’t truly need that kind of sustenance, growled as if the thought of eating some good food was a great idea. Arianda swallowed softly and followed the scent, making sure her scissors, her weapon, were still shrunk and in the pocket of her skirt.

Eventually, Arianda reached the party; where music met her ears mingled with cheers of a crowd. Clearly, someone decided to throw a party; and it was a party for everyone. Ari’s eyes were wide with some surprise, glad that she wasn’t getting any looks thanks to the crowd. However, she smelled the food again, and immediately made for the food. After a good wolfing down of food to sate her demonic appetite, Arianda took to walking around the party; attempting to avoid dancers and maybe find out who was throwing the party. Silently, she hoped it wasn’t Ulv. She was grateful to the woman for giving her a home, but she didn’t completely enjoy her company. However, she looked forward to a day that wasn’t boring for a change.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Monkey Business(Open~)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 2:31 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-v1UqgMMU ) (Play the song if you wish~ )

Festivities were well underway once Midori initiated the joyous celebration, albeit spontaneous. Each civilian here was someone she had likely shared a memory with or saved their lives. They all felt so familiar which made it all the more necessary to let her presence be known, to assure them that another defender was here to ensure their world would never falter and only days of progression awaited them through the peril.

She was aware of Shadow Fall and various other groups who intended to rewrite the world in their image. Midori was not so foolish to assume a war on a grand scale such as the one that was approaching was easy but neither would she allow herself to feel it was a war that couldn't be won.

Each day, warriors were rising for the cause of good and the goal of ascertaining each country or state that was robbed by their enemies. Her celebration was not as lively as Magnolia's by any sort, but nevertheless, none of that mattered to the raven-haired woman as she shamelessly danced with the civilians. Even the song blaring from the speakers sort of gave off hopeful vibes of a better day. Moving forward with a mind free of fear and a heart knowing only the will of victory. She hummed the song as she continued dancing until - the most adorable woman caught her attention as she walked through the crowd with a curious expression upon her face.

Midori did not have any singular dance partner, and she felt that needed to be addressed rather quickly. Moving amongst the civilians, Midori would place a hand around Arianda's wrist and pull her from the large crowd and into her arms, hoping to engage her in a dance. Midori wanted to have as much fun as this day would offer her. Familiarity with hell had made her somewhat aware that Arianda herself was a demon but something about her nature seemed more welcoming than any demon she had ever met thus far, save for a few.

"Welcome to the festivities, adorable one. May I know the name of the adorable woman who I chose to be my dance partner today? "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat May 18, 2019 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Monkey Business(Open~)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 17, 2019 12:49 pm

If Arianda had expected for her wrist to get suddenly taken a hold of by a surprisingly strong, but certainly feminine, hand; she wouldn't have been gobsmacked when she saw the pretty raven haired woman attached to the hand. Soon, she was in her arms and dancing with her, surprisingly capable at keeping pace despite the fact that she was just torn from a crowd at random. Clearly, this little demon knew how to dance; at least well enough to keep pace as her body knew what Midori was doing.

Soon, Ari heard words from the woman whose face she may have been looking straight into or up to; as Arianda was only 5'2". However, the piercing amber-gold eyes seemed to cause all words to escape from Arianda's mind; breath fading from her lungs until Midori finally spoke to her. It was odd, she had a sweet voice, and clearly had taken a liking to Ari with just a first look. Did she even know Ari's previous reputation? Surely she would be recognizable. Well, whatever the case, Arianda finally found her voice and breath once more; answering Midori after a few moments.

"Ari... I'm Arianda Vael. Th-Thanks for calling me adorable... If I may, who are you...?"

The sudden surge of shy energy was different for Ari, but, she was literally ripped from a dancing crowd into the arms of a hot, raven-haired, woman who already liked Ari. It was a little hard for the demon to not feel a little shy, a little nervous; but that didn't mean she didn't like being in the arms of this raven haired woman. She smiled softly at Midori, continuing to dance with her; being in Midori's arms likely most of the time as they danced. Of course, Arianda was no expert, but despite the fact she did appear to be wearing boots; they were not a hindrance. She moved smoothly and with flexibility; with a practiced air about her. Not to mention, she didn't seem to care if her skirt revealed anything when she spun, or was spun by Midori; it didn't matter. Of course, Ari wouldn't care anyways; but the dancing made a few worried shed from Ari's mind. She was enjoying herself, enjoying herself enough that the boredom of the past days melted away in the fury of their dance.

Eventually, when Ari got a small breather, a slow dance, or possibly just a brief moment in between songs; she smiled at Midori, smiling broadly as her silver eyes glistening as she looked into Midori's eyes.

"Y-You're amazing at dancing, y-you know that, right? I'm glad you chose me for your partner; so let's keep dancing for now, okay~?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2019 6:06 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-v1UqgMMU ) (Play the song if you wish~ )

Face to face with the Angel of Conflict, Midori had flashed a mischievous smirk as she absorbed the reaction of snatching Arianda out of nowhere. Spontaneous actions such as these always brought her a perverted sense of joy. Even so, Midori had not lied about how adorable the female demon appeared. Her aura was as welcoming as one could imagine, and Midori just gave in to the sudden urge to dance with a bright spirit.

Grabbing her out of nowhere did not seem to offend her at all. Midori knew personal space was a timeless concept but none of that mattered to the host of a celebratory party.

As her eyes met with Arianda's own, Midori felt a warm feeling within her heart. Her height wasn't too far up there, as she likely only stood an inch or two above Arianda. If Arianda expected Midori to recognize her, Midori had only ever spent a short time here on earth after returning from hell. As she held her gaze, the remorseless heroine decided to answer Arianda's inquiry on her own name.

"Midori Sugiura. However, I am not a Sugiura. So do not look too much into that part of my name. I am glad I didn't frighten you or upset you. For a demon, your energy is so welcoming that I felt the urge to grab you and dance. I hope this celebration has been to your liking thus far. "

As the two continued to dance and hold one another's gaze, Midori was impressed by Arianda's ability to follow her movement step for step without missing a beat. Midori was no star of the dancefloor herself but she always viewed dancing as a form of entertainment and a way to form a bond, depending on the dance in question.

Midori graciously held Ari within her arms, making a concerted effort not to rush her along, and soon the dancing came to a temporary break as Arianda began to speak once again. Even her manners were admirably cute!

"Me? Amazing at dancing? I appreciate the compliment but I wouldn't call it amazing. On the other hand, that you were able to match my movements step for step was nothing short of breathtaking, Arianda. If you wish, we can dance for as long as you like, dance partner. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri May 31, 2019 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Arianda could not help but smile at Midori as she was whisked across the battlefield; in the arms of a woman whose captured her gaze with her beauty. Not to mention, with her great forwardness towards Ari and thing in general; it certainly was an alluring trait. However, she simply danced and danced with woman; glad she finally knew her name. Midori. Midori Suigiura; which apparently the Sugiura part was a farce? It was a little odd. However, being complimented that her energy was welcoming warmed her heart. She normally would not call her powers comforting or welcoming; so she was glad someone thought her energy was as such.

"Hehe, that's a beautiful name, Midori. And no, don't worry, you wouldn't have upset me. It's hard to do that. Besides, I don't mind dancing with someone as beautiful as you. And the celebrations are amazing so far~"

Arianda grinned at Midori, their dance not ceasing until they got their temporary break and Ari had spoken to Midori; but her answer was interesting. Honestly, it was expected too. Midori had made moves that Ari didn't entirely knew, but, her body moved to and with the woman without trouble. Was it some part of her she did not know was real damn good at dancing come out? Or did all that time she took learning how to dance pay off too? She wasn't too sure. However, she was sure that Midori would dance Ari until she collapsed into her arms; exhausted. That probably would not be too bad.

Soon, Ari had listened to Midori's complimenting of her; and she could not help but let a blush rise to her cheeks. Her? Breathtaking? Arianda hadn't been called that, even if it was in reference to her dancing skill. Arianda smiled warmly, keeping her arms around Midori as the next song started.

"Heh... Thanks, Midori; I'm glad you think I can dance well... I'm honestly surprised at myself; I haven't dance in a while now. I assumed I would be out of practice. I'm glad I'm not clumsy. And yes, let's keep dancing, Midori~"

Arianda smiled warmly at Midori still, when the music really started to pick up, she let Midori keep the lead. If she and this beautiful raven haired woman were to dance through the day and night; then she would certainly end up with a tired, happy, adorable demon in her arms by the time they finished dancing. Could that be her objective? Possibly. However, it was certainly one to occur, especially if they kept dancing the day away. Besides, Arianda wouldn't mind that too much either, honestly.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2019 2:28 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FQfBBJWeQ ) (Play the song if you wish~ )

As the two continued to dance, enthralled by the other's company, Midori found herself growing continuously fond of Arianda. The tyrant hero had never openly stated it to anyone but she had always felt herself to be bisexual from past experience. She had come to that conclusion long ago but never pursued the urge once.

Midori felt a certain honor in marriage and though she was far from housewife of the century, maintaining a sacred relationship meant one always had to maintain a form of loyalty to the other. Midori felt a small pang of lust racing within her chest, quietly suppressing the emotion for a multitude of reasons.

If there was any other scenario, Midori would've truly unleashed the entirety of her charms upon Arianda and sweep her off her feet. Her welcoming nature and kind gaze were irresistibly charming. Nevertheless, she was content with charming this lovely soul with dance and forming a friendship, if she so desires.

The music playing through the speakers would grant her the opportunity to really play the role of a charming prince. The beat of a soft acoustic guitar graced her ears and she gazed at Arianda, golden orbs peering softly into her own. Midori held the woman softly, like a princess within a fairytale, and carefully guided her along in a slow, gracious series of movements. Maintaining her posture, she would guide Arianda along, eager to see her reaction to a slow song playing after so many songs seemed upbeat and fast-paced. Perhaps the DJ was feeling romantic? Midori chuckled at the thought as the dance continued.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue May 21, 2019 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2019 1:29 pm

Midori wasn't the only one finding pangs of lust burst into her chest; Arianda could not help but feel that all too familiar feeling of wanting to go home with this sexy woman and just have fun. Of course, Arianda was at least still able to think coherently in the moment while they were dancing around the dance floor like it was nothing. However, soon a slow sounding music hit Ari's ears. She could not help but feel part of her spine stiffen as what was possibly her worst fear; a slow song.

If dancing with a golden eyed, Raven haired, sexy woman was not alluring enough; at least their fast dance kept them occupied so nothing more than dancing happened. However a slow song. A slow song! That would not keep Arianda's lingering desires at bay as they started to sway with the music; Midori still in the lead. It was impossible for the demon to resist, if she was going to be honest. Besides, it wasn't like Ari's restraint was all that great either.

AS they danced, Arianda's arms slowly wrapped around Midori's neck, bringing their faces all that much closer in the slow dance. It was as if Arianda was still resisting, or waiting for something, but as the two danced and danced that resistance melted away. it was only a matter of time until Arianda broke and closed that distance. That time soon came as the slow song wound down into it's final note and Arianda pulled herself close to give Midori a kiss that would probably seem to freeze time.

An inch, a centimeter, then there was no space between their lips as Arianda had leaned up towards Midori and kissed her. Of course, it was not just a simple peck. Two women, who were both Bi, and definitely hadn't seen action in a little bit; that kiss would not be a peck. At least, Ari did not want to end it at just a peck. She seemed to dive straight to the deep end of their kiss; kissing Midori passionately despite the fact that they were basically total strangers. No matter where you were, dancing with someone was far too alluring. Especially when your name is Arianda Vael and you may as well be a lesbian. Of course, after that final note, after the start of their kiss on that last note, Arianda didn't want to stop; she wanted to keep on going with Midori. Take their dance to a private area and go all night long. This was why Arianda accidentally started edging towards one of the secluded corners of the dance floor while she kissed Midori in such a way that may have reflected the woman's own lust. It was only a matter of time until they both needed to find a private place before things got out of hand. Of course, Arianda had no idea Midori was married; so out of hand to Ari was public lewds. Of course, if Ari and Midori ever took a break long enough from that intoxicating kiss, Arianda would likely try to pull them towards her house.

"M-My place is nearby if you... It's just down the street... the mansion."

The rest of the words weren't needed between the two right now; at least so Ari thought. It would be likely, for a few moments, even Midori's judgement could be temporarily clouded thanks to Ari's intoxicating kiss. However, what happened next would be up to her; and, of course, things could only get so far before Midori came clean or Ari found out. After all, most married women do wear a set of rings to signify it.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2019 6:15 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Slow songs often instilled within some the feeling of passionate romance, with lyrics that expounded nothing but the beauty of love. To Midori, she held no particular disposition towards such songs but felt the need to oblige her dancing partner anyway. Holding one another closely, the steps and rhythm were slowed, no longer fast-paced but more composed, executed with an air of grace.

Midori humorously chuckled as she gazed at Arianda’s flustered expression. It was clear that petite demon was not expecting a slow song to play. Midori did not quite expect it herself, either. It felt so out of place.

Considering it to be little more than a mischievous troll by the DJ, Midori played along without hesitation. Adding to the romantic allure of the moment the song illustrated, Arianda wrapped her arms around Midori’s neck and stared warmly into her golden eyes.

Even though many would be blushing in such a situation, Midori held no expectation in her heart, absentmindedly assuming Arianda was simply a prisoner of the moment. Love songs made people feel romantic, after all. Even then, that assumption proved to be false.

Her face inched ever closer as if her intent was more than just a kiss. A peck wasn’t entirely out of expectation, either. Maybe she was reminded of a past lover? Of course, every single thought that tried to deny the oncoming kiss were crushed entirely. It was a passionate kiss against the raven-haired woman’s lips. Eyes widened in absolute shock as she felt her soft lips pressed against her own.

In Midori’s mind, she wanted to curse mentally because this was the worst. First, Ulv kissed her. Now, Arianda. None of these kisses helped in suppressing emotions of lust that raged within.

It was not necessarily a craving for sex but her desires were set alight once again and she wished to desperately control them… but so far, this alluring demon with gentle eyes and a sweet voice was breaking through the barriers of her self-control like a battering ram.

She was affectionately entranced and held the kiss as the two reached a secluded corner away from all of the livelier crowds, and as the two broke away from the kiss, Arianda had offered to invite her to her mansion which was nearby.

Under any other circumstance, Midori would have flashed her finger or announced she was married - but logical deduction had exited the building, and so too did judgment. As if uttering words that didn’t belong to her, she held the lovely demon’s hand and said…

“Lead the way. “

[center]Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s[/center

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri May 31, 2019 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2019 7:24 pm

It was like a blur of action as Arianda and Midori ended up in their little secluded corner of the dance floor. Two kissing women didn't go exactly unnoticed, but, it's not like anyone would stop them if they scampered away from the party a little bit early. Midori may have been the host, but a good dance party like this won't be easily stopped just because the two women went off for lewds. And that's what they did.

It was like Ari couldn't wait to get there as she quickly guided Midori to her mansion; which literally was down the street. Arianda gingerly pulled Midori inside after, instead of unlocking it with a key, she tapped the bolt with her finger and opened it; clearly Ari was in a rush as she actually did lock the door with her key when they were inside. Afterwards, Arianda had pulled Midori up to her room quickly once more. Sure, they could do it right there, against the front door, but, it was better to be a bit private in this instant.

As soon as Ari latched her door behind her, it was like all of her haste was not wasted as she pulled Midori back into that similar heart thumping kiss; lips locked as her arms wrapped tight around the woman's neck. Arianda's back was to the door, it felt fitting to the demon to be simply pinned against the door and kissed damn well by Midori. Of course, the demon had no idea Midori was married; how could she? She didn't do a search for a ring nor did Midori mention a thing. So Ari kissed away, her right leg raised to wrap around Midori's waist gently; her calf resting gently against Midori's backside. Clearly, even a certain little demon didn't get much action in the past weeks or months. However, the question was, how far would this go until some sort of reason came back to one of them. How long until Ari noticed that Midori had a wedding band and engagement ring? That was one big question.

However, with how Ari was kissing Midori, and likely with how Midori was kissing Ari; it was only a question of how long until they got too deep in. How long until they either did it or nearly did it? Frankly, as long as it didn't go past a certain point, say Ari's skirt being removed, or Midori's shirt being pulled off, things would likely be fine.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum