Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Sometimes you Hear the Bullet Empty Sometimes you Hear the Bullet

Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:47 am

Shino Academy Resident

Takehiko Kuchiki

He'd begun as a student under Ulv now and learning many things. Well, somethings anyways that were best left outside of his thought. He'd gotten a letter from Jaeden which was perplexing. He wasn't nearly done training with Ulv and someone else was coming to see him? Jaeden explained that in his letter a man by the name of Colin Washi was coming. To help him understand his hollow powers among other things. Though Colin would know the best route upon seeing him for certain. Jaeden spoke very highly of Colin in this letter. Claiming the man to be a very strong and powerful Vizard. Ulv and Colin teaching him made him ponder just who Jaeden was. Who was this man that so many looked at as an expert? Ulv complimented him saying that a single phrase had sent her on her way. Or sent Mirja on her way at the very least which was confusing. Colin Washi was a name he didn't know but the man seemed important. The beach was calming and relaxing a good place to rest. His mind and body but also since Dek had revealed something rather ominous.

Dek had told him that you know only what I tell you. The name you've been given is merely a ruse since you aren't worthy of my power or my name. It was the first time his hollow had spoken to him in such a way. He'd never known him to be this cold or like this generally. Did that mean he powers he wielded or tried to wield often weren't it? What was the true name of this lying creature inside of him? Beating it into submission didn't seem right as Ulv lived with hers. They held one another up in honorable fashion. Takehiko didn't have an exact answer for any of these things. But he'd begun to realize that the being inside of him. Had given a false name to him and hidden its true name. So what he thought he had a handle on was truthfully not so much. Seemed Colin Washi came at a good time now for this. Because of the words of the darker creature who remained hidden from his sight. He now began to understand he'd only heard the voice never seen the true shape of his hollow.

This promised to be educational in any regard he suspected.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sometimes you Hear the Bullet Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Sometimes you Hear the Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sometimes you Hear the Bullet Empty Re: Sometimes you Hear the Bullet

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Colin Washi

…Another door…

Colin's foot was planted firmly on the doorway, his spiked hair pointing backward as he contemplated what he was about to do. He was annoyed, to be sure; he could not afford to be away from home much longer. At this rate, she's gonna get hungry again… Colin's brain whirred, looking at the door. It creaked slightly beneath the weight of the man's enormous leg. He pushed himself forward a bit, really looking into the wood, before finally letting out a sigh. Finding the kid had been annoying enough;

Fine. We'll play it the nice way. One of his hands gripped the door handle, pulling it until a crack echoed throughout the house. With that crack, the door became slightly ajar. From the man's body, a ridiculous amount of air slammed into it, blowing it wide open as it crashed against the back wall of the home. There he stood, like the angel of death in the sunlight. His wings were neatly tucked behind him, and it did not take long for him to stride into the home, coming across the one he had been after.

"Alright. So first and foremost; I got a kid at home who needs to eat soon. So we're going to walk and talk. Second; grab your shit and toss it in here." He explained, pointing the little box in his fingers at the nearest object and sucking it in. "Nothing in it'll get broken. You've got thirty minutes. If there's some chick you've got the hots for, we'll stop by there so you can ask her for her number. Past that we're going to where you're gonna be sleeping for the next… however long it takes." He finished, closing his arms and leaning back against a nearby wall. He was getting a bit hungry himself; maybe he should stop by and pick up food somewhere on the way home.

…And I guess get the kid something, too… man, this is a pain. Sorry Jaeden, let me go uproot this kid's life to fulfill your bizarre requirements. Has anyone even asked this kid if this is what he wants? Have they ever sat down with him and told him 'hey, guess what? You can be like Brian Washi and just fuck off from your family legacy and go be a pilot or whatever your hobby is outside of trying to live in constant fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting… Colin realized his head was beginning to bob back and forth to his thoughts, so he stopped, blinking back up at the kid.

"…Oh yeah. I'm Colin, by the way. Welcome to the insanity of the real world."

.........God... aaaaaah. Why is NO ONE EVER HOME AT 9 PM?! I really don't have time for this shit, dammit!

Colin mentally screamed, his body moving quickly throughout the domicile as he just absorbed... everything. His Cybermind working out the total before slamming it down on the desk.

"I guess I'll just fu... wait till he gets home then, dammit. Dammit!" He kicked the table in frustration, letting out a long sigh. He got out his phone, beginning to play around on it, waiting for the kid to finally get back to his house...

...Shit.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sometimes you Hear the Bullet Empty Re: Sometimes you Hear the Bullet

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Shino Academy Resident

Takehiko Kuchiki

He ran a hand through his hair realizing Jaeden hadn't explained crap. The man literally just sent someone else here. Three hundred flash steps remember and then you'll be on the road. Lazy bastard didn't have the nerve to come to him at the very least. Takehiko sighed having a childish shout burst ripping the letter into a billion pieces and yelling. "FOR GOD SAKES HOW LAZY CAN YOU BE!!!? " He'd realized what Colin's appearance meant in the long run. Jaeden was running away from his duty or something by god he'd hit him. Takehikobreathed in out almost showcasing a sign of wanting to kick sand. Takehiko looked around himself he had nothing as this wasn't his home. Only a rental of sorts which made him quickly realize his situation. He was leaving on another journey to prepare for war. Killing his uncle didn't seem far off at the moment. Takehiko put his hair back and nodded understanding. "That makes sense, sorry about this. I didn't realize he'd just pawn me around like this."

Takehiko said with a frown now as he sighed. Ulv had really given him quite the fantastic master in that regard. He followed after Colin deciding to let him know why. "For me I went to him in hopes of learning Hoho, Ulv said he was the best choice. I went failed his entrance exam entirely..Frustrating as could be by the way. Then he sent me to Ulv for conditioning, I want to help people and be able to save lives. I don't have the mind for medicine or being a doctor." He said acknowledging his weakness in this regard. It wasn't like he had a perfect answer for it. He wanted to help people and save lives with speed. He wanted to be fast enough to get to people and help them. To prevent the tragedies he'd faced previously. His speed would be the anchor for others to be able to arrive quickly. Takehiko didn't know what he'd do when he joined the Gotei. But at the moment this wasn't on his mind. Was Jaeden's plan that hard for him to grasp at this very moment.

The damn man was a lazy bastard but he was fast that was for sure. If Colin knew another person willing to teach him speed. To help him develop his Hoho into a refined thing. He'd happily jump on the bridge right away in that regard. It wasn't like he had a choice in the matter either. The only other person he knew who specialized in Hoho was not really an option. Jaeden had been the option given by Ulv in this regard. So he just took what came naturally for it all. "I'm Takehiko Kuchiki." He said offering an introduction that was short. Takehiko's emotions were wired and high as he didn't calm the flow. Someday he would face the battlefields and fight. Restoring the honor to his mother and father, those drove him. His family had always been part of the Gotei in some regard, while not doing it had come up. He'd been called a failure and told he'd never amount to anything. Those words were like barbs making him dig his nails into his palm.

He would not just make something of himself, he would save those people someday. Getting childlike revenge on them for underestimating the hard work a talentless one could do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum