Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue0/0Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Empty Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv]

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:46 am
The late morning sun shone off the glistening waters of the sea just a stone's throw away. Seafaring gulls flew overhead, swooping down to steal food from the unsuspecting walking along the harbor. The salty air tickled the nose and lapped at the skin; a very different sensation than what she was used to.

Sylvia Brauer pulled her attention away from the new world around her for just a moment. A bare left hand straightened the few disobedient locks of her hair, as her gloved right smoothed the last wrinkle out of her new two-piece suit and trousers. She had to look presentable, after all. She had spent the last of her money getting to Minatumi Harbour (and buying new clothes), so she couldn't give a poor first impression. It was all or nothing, now.

This was it.

The young woman came to a stop at the address she had been given. The old, ragged backpack was taken from her shoulders and held by one strap at her side. Her personal belongings were sparse, mostly tattered clothes and the bit of equipment she had to her name, but she couldn't have just left them behind.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat and reached to ring the doorbell.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Empty Re: Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv]

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

The city was a magnificent thing. As soon as she entered it's limits, she could feel an uplifting emotional feel in the very air. A barely perceivable amber haze covered the place, and the buildings were more obviously amber coloured. Stare into their walls long enough, and you could even see a fire crackling from within the stone. This place was definitely more than just normal buildings. And any energy sensitive being could see even further than that, as the power signature of nearly every race imaginable was evident inside the Harbor. Clearly, this was a melding pot of every refugee that could make it here.

The house she was lead to was one atop a hill, separate from the rest of the town. Either the owner didn't want visitors, or there was a deeper, different meaning behind it. The doorbell rang, and then a woman appeared behind Sylvia and put a hand on her shoulder.
"Morning. I haven't see you around before. You come for anything particular, or just here for somewhere to stay? I do have a space for a cute girl like you as my submissive pet, so don't worry about fitting in here~" Ulv then opened the door and invited the Quincy girl inside.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue0/0Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:20 pm
The suddenness of the hand upon her shoulder and the voice from behind nearly made Sylvia leap from her skin. Her composure faltered for but a moment, wherein by reflex, she opened her sixth sense only to be disoriented by the sheer magnitude of varying powers within the town's limits.

The Quincy looked up at the figure that towered above her, almost in awe of the sight. She hadn't known what to expect, really. She was only ever given a name, but this... This wasn't quite it. Put off by the... compliment, she followed the presumed owner of the lavish home inside.

"I was told a woman named Ulv might help me." Sylvia spoke in heavily accented Japanese, pausing rarely to remember the proper pronunciation of a word. "I wasn't told you'd be... so... forward." She had given up on finding a better word after some seconds of thought.

"You can get me in touch with the leader of the Vandenreich, yes?"
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Off On the Wrong Foot [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Ulv grinned at the way she reacted and the ohh-so-cute noise she made. There was some curiosity as to what other noises she made, but that desire was repressed, for now at least. Any sort of permission might see it return. Because that was how Ulv met new people, by filling their heart and their soul with passion and then reading how they reacted to it.
"A woman named Ulv might help you, dear. In many different things. Clenching fists, checking books, curling toes, filling wallets. Whatever ya need. Of course, none of this comes free, you understand?"

Ulv moved in to stroke Sylvia's cheek and grinned to the woman.
"Why would a person like me not be forward? What is the point in not going for what I want, when I want it? My influence stretches across the whole world and beyond to other realms. My power has few equals, and my town is flourishing...relatively. I am friends with Kings and Leaders and Children of Gods. So tell me, little beauty, why would I not be forward? What reason might exist that would lead me to beat around any bush I cared to turn my attention to?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:27 pm
This wasn't what she had been expecting, at all. What had supposed to been a simple meeting with a contact was quickly taking a turn, and she wasn't sure where to just yet. Sylvia's eyes widened as the woman's hand gently stroked her cheek, though more for the pitch black orbs that stared back at her than the touch itself.

"Being professional comes to mind." The answer came out much harsher than she had intended, though the accompanying action was all the same; the Quincy woman slowly pushed the hand away with her own. It wasn't that she minded the idea, but... It just wasn't why she was here. "Sorry. That came out wrong...

"So, what do you want?" She asked the much larger figure as she took a step back. If it wasn't clear enough that she didn't wish to be touched, then she wasn't sure how to get the point across. "If you're so powerful, what could I do for you that might get me the information I need?" Her expression wasn't quite stoic, but the straight-faced look on an otherwise soft visage betrayed her worries about this woman named Ulv.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Ulv froze for a few moments as the woman snapped, giving her enough time to brush away the hand, before there was deep laughter resounding through the house. Clearly far from taking offence, Ulv found the whole thing hilarious. There was a deep warmth, and great mirth coming from Ulv, clearly a supernatural being with a preview of emotions, from the way they were spilling from her.
"Usually, some sort of test would be required. Or I'd flirt with you till you passed out. But, you've got pizzazz, doll! And I love a girl who'll show her teeth to any" the large woman nodded, and then promptly vanished, leaving Sylvia standing in the woman's front room.

The delay wasn't long, and Ulv returned holding two uniforms, both with a Quincy Medallion dangling off the coat-hook.
"Ok, Vandenrich uniform. Pick which one you want" Ulv exclaimed. One was quite erotic, a leather top that glittered in the sun, and black leggings that were sheer enough to cover her, but gave enough to inspire the imagination. The other was more simple. Cloth coat, long skirt, thick leggings. Very formal. Both uniforms had the same hat though.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:27 pm
It was difficult not to relax before the stranger's show of warmth and glee. At least, it was a much welcomed change from how she'd been acting before. The Quincy's expression softened just a little as the redhead continued, only to stiffen again when her host disappeared without a trace.

She hadn't anticipated her being so fast, and the thought scared her just a little.

However, it wasn't long before Ulv returned, and Sylvia was quite... surprised what with. The two outfits were quite exquisite, in their own rights, but something was still... off about each. Unable to prevent herself from giving a small, relieved smirk, she casually strolled to a nearby rack while removing her coat. With the outer layer hung properly, she turned back to the stranger and returned to... not too close to her side.

"If it's alright," Sylvia began as she drew just a small amount of reishi from the room. In moments, her outfit was replaced by one not entirely similar to the second offering, but quite close. The coat was longer and strategically adorned with leather strips and pieces, replacing skirt with something shorter, and the thick leggings made more thin and enticing. There was naught to do about the heels she'd worn but to change their color to suit the motif, but she was happy with the result.

Lastly, she topped her own head with a proper hat.

"This is more to my liking." She finished with no less than a satisfied grin.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:53 pm

The woman was interesting. Rather than take either of the offered outfits, she seemed to use some basic reishi control and create her own outfit. Ulv wasn't going to really fault her desires to do that, but there were pretty glaring flaws with making something as important as clothes out of solidified energy.
"Nice trick. But I want to show you a problem that comes from Reishi clothes, a problem not shared by real clothes, especially not clothes reinforced by weaves of energy like these are" Ulv would then take a breath and blast focused reiatsu at the woman. Not enough to crush her mind or shatter her body, but certainly a blast of magnitude.

Like physical shockwaves can rupture physical objects, the spiritual shockwave from Ulv would shred the poor woman's reishi strings and leave her far more compromised than she probably ever wanted to be in front of a woman.
"Anyone who can do that to these uniforms are people you have much bigger issues than your clothes with" Ulv finished, laying them both down on the nearby chair and turning to the kitchen. "So, do you drink tea? Coffee? Blood of Virgin Sacrifices? Goat's milk?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 pm
Of course, she knew of the flaw in her technique. Sylvia closed her eyes and braced against the force of the woman's breath, and didn't fight as the thinly veiled reishi was dispersed from around her body. Once the air had settled, she smoothed out the wrinkles in her top and trousers.

"Tea is fine. Strong as you have." Her satisfaction had turned to embarrassment, though she tried not to let it show. While the redhead left for the kitchen, she approached the two abandoned uniforms and cautiously picked up the second. In truth, while the fully leather coat looked nice, it simply wasn't to her style. The clothes, however, were very well made. The fabric was softer than she'd thought by looking, and the seams clean and strong.

She was impressed, to say the least.

"So, who are you, really?" Sylvia called into the other room from where she stood. The uniform was returned to its place on the seat, and her green eyes set themselves to exploring the home in further detail. "You're not just a contact, I assume."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Tea, strong as she had it. Hmm. Ulv added a silent proviso of 'Strong as you have it that won't kill me'. Ulv had some strong stuff, after all. So she brewed up some strong tea and some mild tea and set the kettle on fire to boil the water quickly. Even when she was better than Mirja, Ulv didn't have the patience to stand around waiting for a kettle to boil. Returning with the cups, Ulv cracked a smile at her observation of the two outfits in front of her. She could feel the emotions the young Quincy was having, but Ulv was nothing if not a tease.

"Ya gonna put one of them on, or do I have to take what you have off before you do? If you are feeling nervous about the whole thing, I can get naked as well" Ulv suggested, an abysmal suggestion that only Ulv would make. "As for who I am, I am Ulv Auber. Mayor of this town, Minatumi Harbour. Not a contact so much as Niflhiem's fiancee, though. Surprisingly, my big thing is that I know a lot of people, less than being the head or a massive part of some huge orginization. The Kings and Leaders bit was no exaggeration. Hayden, Inami, and Ibiki are three that I can think of off the top of my head"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum