Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sleeper Awakens

Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:00 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Terror, despair, doubt, any number of negative emotions can cause a person to collapse in on themselves. To try and cover their bleeding heart with callous layers of skin so they stop feeling. Because they have nobody by their side to support them, and everyone has been lost. Also after you got Coma'd and Shadin attacked her from his own problems, she decided that going to hell and learning from a Demon was the best course of action to take. So, no surprise she's kind of screw-loose in the head. But you just gotta put that screw back, not punch it in the face for being loose"

Ulv would then nod, and smile at Iori.
"Ehh, when you got my powerset, you've got to be level-headed and in control of yourself, or you end up losing control and savaging your wife in an act that takes her a long time to recover mentally from" Ulv was not subtle about the bit about young Shadin and the fact that Midori was not doing this for a laugh. "Sometimes people need to be supported through the dark parts of their life and then told about the wrongness of it after they have recovered.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:16 am

“I know much as anyone else how easy it is to lose your path in life. In the end, I guess no matter how much you prepare someone for the worst outcome, they can never truly cope with their tragedy in the way you might desire. I was never prepared for my own, so I won’t pass judgment upon her for failing to do so. Fighting for a peaceful realm is a weight so heavy upon one’s shoulder, that I cannot condemn her for losing sight of what it truly means to overcome. “ Iori kept Ulv within her gaze as the two traversed the hallways of the Yuudeshi Network base.

Little by little, each of the memories she experienced before the coma, came racing back to her mind like a jolt of electricity. Shadin Yuudeshi. It was the man whom Midori married and someone who she came to view as an older brother. Glancing in Ulv’s direction, she shrugged with a humorous expression of exasperation upon her face.

To be certain, Iori always had difficulty understanding the matters of the heart. Emotions such as love or affection were clearly lost on a woman whose only desires seemed to revolve around upholding the prosperous world she envisioned. Iori could hardly remember the last time she ever truly loved someone… maybe once?

“Shadin may have had his issues in the past, but it has all been resolved now. I’d like to think she has moved past that. I think what truly broke her was Kin’s betrayal. To her, Kin was practically the little brother she never had during her childhood.

Imagine, if you will, being so close to someone on such a familial level… only to have them stab you in the back and join the bad guys. And when the bad guys die, become a man whose only desire is his own ambitions. His worldview is one that none of us could agree with, least of all me. Earth is no place for any individual to decide they should rule over and dictate the path others choose for themselves. Every man, woman, and child deserve the blessing of freedom and equal opportunity. “

Iori had passed the training room within the hallway and felt ever curious to see if her movements were still seamless and functional as before.

In due time, she thought, reaching the location where the Yuudeshi Staff were standing. Each of them was so speechless that it would hardly be impossible to miss the sound of a pin drop. Iori paid them no heed as she took a tablet from one of the member's hands, projecting a holographic screen that would allow her to produce calculations capable of pinpointing Midori's exact location. “I hope it's not too late to save you from this path you're on, Sister. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:34 am

Ulv would think about Shadin, and Kin. The two were close to Midori, equal in their feelings. Though Kin had magnitude on his side, Shadin also had one other thing. "She recovered from Shadin with help. Specifically my help, of a sort. But with the catastrophe that it was, she never got help recovering from Kin, and so it ripped at her hear and her mind. Hell didn't help things either" Ulv then followed Iori, seeing her look towards the training grounds was an interesting thing, maybe she wanted to have a bit of thing later. But, that was definitely for later. Right now, well. That was a family matter she had to attend to, one that Ulv wasn't really invited to. THe machine triangulating Midori's position would get a touch from Ulv, and then after crackling, show her location with pinpoint accuracy.

"I put some reiatsu on her last time I met her, to help track her down if I ever needed to. But, I don't think I am invited to this reunion. She really doesn't like me and I can't help her, so me being there will probably just make matters worse"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Sleeper Awakens - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:32 pm

"As I do not know the history between you two, I can hardly decide whether you or your presence would be beneficial to the conversation I plan to have with her. I was in a coma only minutes ago, so I have hazy information I'm going in on. Even when I am finished talking to her, I think it is highly necessary that she apologize to you and the innocent friend she attacked. I am a woman of honor and that was a dishonorable act. You said that you wrote a wrong in reanimating my body. It is only fair that I find some way for her to pay that debt. "

As Ulv touched the tablet, it immediately pinpointed Midori's location with remarkable accuracy. Flashing an impressive smile, she turned to Ulv, continuing to speak.

"Before you depart, I wanted to ask you. What connects you and my sister? From where do you know one another and... why did it guide you to wake me up? You know, beyond acquiring knowledge about me and so forth. Even if our paths never cross from hereon, It would fill me with peace of mind to know more about the warrior who revitalized my body. "

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:40 pm

"She hates me - though she'll deny it - because I represent what she wants to be. My empathic abilities shit on her meagre mental defences, and I can feel her subconscious heart no matter how well she hides it. Also, beat her up and broke her mind and told her she is anathema to everything I stand for. So you know, not great"

Ulv then turned to the door to take Iori to Midori, and paused for a moment, when she asked what connected them.
"Long time ago, I met a woman who looked like she had lost everything. So I took her into my house and gave her some comfort in her darkest hours. Which seemed to help, though I did not stay around to find out. I was run ragged by my duties and everyone I cared about met a bad end. So the connection was most tenuous. But she was a friend, and so when she returned from Hell, I went to see her. I could not help her, so I came to you, and that's why I brought you around. Because I am stubborn and wilful and don't accept defeat until all options are exhausted"

Ulv would then offer a hand, wind billow around her and preparing to create the tunnel in which she would run, a glorious blue dress covering the rest of her clothes, which fluttered about, and looked as if it was crafted out of the very air itself.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Iori blinked, dumbfounded by all the history within Ulv's explanation. She supposed that she probably knew a lot less about her sister than she imagined, but it was nevertheless chuckle-worthy to hear about their past... friendship? God, emotions were so complicated that Iori hardly bothered with anything outside of duty and combat on the battlefield.

Without enough familiarity with Ulv, she could not speak about why Midori disliked this woman nor could she defend her honor as Ulv spoke of her feeble mind and how she had broken her and told her she was anathema to everything that she knew. Iori could not help but gaze inquisitively at Ulv and humorously quip, "I question whose problem exactly it is that I am fixing, to be honest. My sister surely knows how to pick the right types. "

Iori snorted as she rose from where she was sitting and walked behind Ulv, grasping onto her hand. "Even so, I commend you for not giving up on her. I am sure you're frustrations are boiling somewhere deep within at the trouble she has caused, but I will see to it that she rights these wrongs and can move upon a more honorable path. "

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:51 pm

"My problems. Who's did you think you were solving? I have a friend who is lost and I can't help them myself, so I am getting someone who might be able to help her. And if this doesn't work then I can rest assured knowing that I did everything I could to help her" Ulv was not one to hide things when she cared about the subject, and spoke with an abject bluntness that was rare and somewhat shocking. Midori was her problem, and Iori was her solution, that was really all there was to this thing.

"And I don't let it bother me to much. My frustrations about the local supermarket using a new tannoy system are boiling somewhere not that deep. When your life is fury and anger, you tend to get used to being constantly pissed off with everything in the world" Ulv explained, before taking off towards Midori. It was a move of extreme speed, while not as fast as the likes of Shadin, it certainly topped quite a few other people in the world. Using her Storm Regalia, Ulv was a fast woman when it came to the whole running thing.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum