Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War Council [Abalia, Liu] Left_bar_bleue16000/1War Council [Abalia, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

War Council [Abalia, Liu] Empty War Council [Abalia, Liu]

Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:29 am

ABALIA

Artist: Turnabout Jazz Soul - Song: Steel Samurai

Abalia's life had changed rather rapidly in the past months. The war had given her all the work she could have handled, but it was not too much for her to handle. Of course, she had greater responsibilities than ever now, and it was true that she almost found it difficult to balance those with the work she had already had. She was the Queen of Vastime now, and that in itself meant she had more work to do. But, there was a secondary aspect to that, perhaps one few imagined her taking seriously, and that was her role as a wife. It often took up her nights, something she was not used to, and she certainly was more used to her nights simply being filled with paperwork.

Of course, tonight was a night for neither paperwork nor wifely duty. Though things had quieted in the wake of Ravan's death in Karakura, the Queen knew it was only a matter of time before Shadow Fall struck out in revenge for the loss. It was not something they would take lying down, and so Abalia reached out to the one in Vastime who would assuredly know more on this topic than any other: Liu Xinshen.

It was simple, a quiet meeting. This was not some grandiose officiation of Vastime military command, but simply an invitation to tea at the Tundra to discuss things. Nelliel and Alex were off...together, wherever they were, and she was sure they would likely not return until well after this meeting had ended. So Abalia readied her tea, and a wide assortment of pastries, taking a seat at the center table of the cafe. With any luck, Liu would arrive soon. Abalia knew that Desmond trusted her closely, and though she could not say the same, it would be foolish not to at least trust in her own husband's judgment. She had high hopes for tonight.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War Council [Abalia, Liu] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999War Council [Abalia, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

War Council [Abalia, Liu] Empty Re: War Council [Abalia, Liu]

Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:03 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

War Council [Abalia, Liu] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Dressed in nothing more than a black cloak, the attire of The Devil was solemn to fit the mood of grim war. After all: how could she be happy about the conflict of Hayden and Ravan? One person was a man she loved, while the other was the man who was her father and raised her in the pits of hell itself. Indeed, the fallout from such a battle was weighing heavy on her heart as the woman's eyes beat red from what appeared to be suffering from hours of crying. In fact, her whole body was bruised, claws burning with immense heat and hands filled with her own blood to beat out the frustrations of such an awful outcome.

Yet, despite all of this, the woman still found the will to break her own despair and come forth to the office of Abalia to discuss the likes of this war. So, in the midst of the shadows did this demon of hades come forth to greet the human. There was a myriad of emotions spiraling within the woman's being, so her scarlet gaze instead focused on the silver-haired woman before her and she merely collapsed over into an embrace of a hug to the human. All Liu wanted to feel at the moment was some sense of warmth, connection, and love in the wake of losing someone so important to her.

"I apologize for the sudden hug if you weren't expecting that. I'm....just at a loss right now. I want to savor this moment....and hold something or someone. I don't care who it is."

Broken, coarse and heavy; the voice of Liu seemed as if it were struggling to speak as the words of the demon came off as distressed, yet trying to maintain it's composure and strength. And, in light of the current events, could anyone even really blame her? How is one supposed to feel when they lose a parent? Happy? Sad? Anxious? Dreadful? Anger? Hateful? Many different emotions, thoughts, and sentiments were bleeding into her mind and it was a struggle to keep a hold on them; so to keep herself grounded, holding something physical and living like Abalia felt right at this moment.

"You didn't come here for my tears. So I'll keep myself strong: what is it that you wanted from me? You were interested to know what Shadow Fall might do, correct...?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

War Council [Abalia, Liu] WVMWLOu
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
War Council [Abalia, Liu] Left_bar_bleue16000/1War Council [Abalia, Liu] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

War Council [Abalia, Liu] Empty Re: War Council [Abalia, Liu]

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:07 pm

ABALIA

Artist: Turnabout Jazz Soul - Song: Steel Samurai

Abalia was not one to be taken off-guard by something like a hug anymore. At one time, yes, she might certainly have considered it unimaginably discomforting to have another hold her like that, but marriage, family, and friends had given her a certain degree of familiarity with that level of physical intimacy. And, of course...there was motherhood now, as well. Perhaps that had begun to change her, though she doubted that very much. She suspected instead that she had begun to change knowing fully what would be asked of her as a mother. Regardless of which it was, it did not matter to Abalia. She simply returned Liu's embrace, holding her with a warmth that was uncharacteristic of the Queen of Vastime.

“You do not need to apologize, Liu. You have lost someone most dear to you, and I would never dream to deny you your grief. I am interested in what Shadow Fall will do, yes, that much is very true. But were I simply asking you to a matter of the state, I would have held a meeting in some official capacity. This is a meeting between you and I, simply as people.”

Though she did not smile, simply due to who she was, it was obvious that the once ice-cold atmosphere which had defined Abalia was warmer than it had ever been. Not that this was, in itself, a tremendous feat. One would not use “warmer than absolute zero” as much of a comparison point, after all. But it was, nevertheless, something so profoundly different about her compared to even simply a year ago. The woman was no longer a block of ice. More...an icy mountain, with a small hotspring buried deeply within.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum